Out of Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jezzaz
jezzaz
2,417 Followers

I nodded, 'that sounds... kinda cool actually. Only one problem. I didn't bring any movies?"

Mark stood up "I got that covered old friend." He reached down into his backpack at his feet about pulled out about 4 DVD's. All were porn.

"Are you serious?" I laughed, "Jurassic Poke? The whores of Madison County? Really? Who names these things?"

Mark waggled his eyebrows at me. "Wendy chose them."

I looked over at Wendy -- she was just taking a drink and choked on it as he said that.

"I most certainly did not." She said, indignantly. "I would never have chosen Wives First Lesbo if I were choosing. We need more porn made for women, don't we girls?"

I laughed. "I guess I can get behind that."

"So Mark," I asked innocently, "What color were they?"

He stood up, took off his glasses, smiled at me and said "I don't know. She wasn't wearing any."

Kathy went bright red and threw some chips at him, indicating that she knew full well what I was asking.

I laughed, and changing the subject, I asked, "So, what's for dinner?"

--------------------------------------------

3 hours later the sun was done setting, we'd eaten well on the grill -- Mark cooks a mean steak and we'd even had some fish from Jim. He'd come back with 3 trout -- small ones to be sure, but still, caught by his own hand. He'd had a lot of fun gutting them and having the women go "ewww" and "grosssss" at him. He'd been made to go shower again once he was done, while I was assigned to go bury the remains due to their smell.

We'd dragged the couch, a chair and a couple of beanbags outside, set up the rusting fire pit and got a fire going. Then we'd all moved the chairs back a bit since we'd completely underestimated how hot a fire pit can be. As the sun went down, we sat in the chair, drinking, talking, being silly, talking about dreams for the future and other things.

Once the sun had set, we just had the light from the fire to light us, and it was quite romantic, even if I do say so myself. However, at one point Jim, sitting in the couch with Kathy on is lap, put his drink down and said "And now, movie time. Anyone bring popcorn?"

I looked over at him and said "You sure about this? I mean really, Porn? There's really no story..."

"Oh come on," said Mark, "it's a giggle. We can critique the dialog and the girls can critique the fashion."

"Yeah, Mr. Boring, get with the program." Said Wendy.

"Is he like this all the time?" Asked Kathy to Chloe, who was crammed into the armchair with me. "You really need to get out more, girl. I could introduce you to some really nice men", she said, with emphasis and wiggling her eyebrows as she did it.

Chloe laughed her clear-as-a-glass laugh and said "No, he's totally adventurous at home. You should see in him in my Panties."

I cleared my throat and played along. "To be clear, I was out of fresh underwear and frankly, the lace suited me. Right, ok, let me get the laptop."

I got up abruptly, upending Chloe - who grumbled but managed to save her drink - and went inside. I came back out with the equipment, and spent a few moments setting up. As it turned out, it was just the right distance from the wall and the projection was clear and bright.

"Right, who has this evenings viewing material?" I asked, and a DVD came through the air and hit the back of my head. "My thanks to the Olympian for the discus throw." I replied.

I popped the disc into the laptop, turned up the volume and went to sit down. The movie began and because it was a laptop and no remote control, we were forced to watch it straight through, no skipping or jumping around.

The movie turned out to be about a swingers group, who were avid church goers and then, after church, held their own Sunday school. A bible section would be read out and then the small congregation would work out what sexual activity it related to, and then reenact it. There was plenty of absurdity as well as full on penetration.

But what was weird was the effect it had on us, as a group. To start with, there was lots of cat calling and yelling out of comments and laughing, but as the movie went on, they started to get less and less and there was more just...silence. Or at least I thought it was silence.

Chloe was sitting next to me, jammed in the seat and I felt her hands on my thighs, then moving up to grasp my dick. Now, I have to admit it, the booze and the porn and the setting, it was getting to me. I don't mind admitting I was pretty well turned on and the merest touch of her hand made my dick jump, my erection straining.

She leaned over and whispered to me "We should get that some air..."

I recoiled slightly and said "What if the others see?"

She looked at me, smiled and said "What are you, my mother? Besides, there's a reason the girls are quiet. They've got their mouths full." And she nodded over at the others.

It was hard to make out because the fire blotted out my vision, but after staring, I could see that Wendy had her head down in Marks lap on the couch and Kathy was leaning back on her beanbag, while Jim's hands were moving around her lap area. If I looked carefully, I was pretty sure her dress was all rucked up too, but it was hard to see.

"Jesus" I breathed. This was new territory for us as a group. I looked at Chloe and she smiled and said "See? We are behind. We need to catch up..."

And with that, she unzipped my jeans -- with one hand too,- then opened my belt, jammed my jeans down as far as they would go and popped my cock out for all the world to see.

Now I'm ok in that department. I'm an 8 incher, and I give thanks for it often. It's not hugely thick, but it's long and it's thick enough. But I'm also uncircumcised, which has both been a blessing and a curse in the past. A blessing because once it comes out that I am uncircumcised, girls often want to see, and well, you can tell where that leads. But it's a curse in that if I am wearing a condom and my cock gets the least bit soft, the foreskin unrolls and the condom unrolls. Three times in my life I've had to fish around inside a woman after having sex with her after we discovered that the condom had unrolled because I'd gotten momentarily soft.

Chloe game me a sexy smile, slid of the chair and onto the ground and just went to town. No subtlety, just an honest to god unabashed blow job. And she was enthusiastic -- very much so.

Now I don't normally cum from a blow job -- I require penetration for that, but in this situation, with friends close at hand, all doing the same thing, out in the air, and porn playing on the wall, well, I was primed. And I knew it. And I didn't want to blow it right there and then.

After about 10 minutes, the movie basically ran out, and the projector was just firing black on the wall. Now there was no sound, I could hear the crackle of the fire as it slowly died down and the gasping breaths and very quiet moans of the others sitting around the firepit.

I reach down to Chloe, who was intent on what she was doing, and gently raised her head so she was looking up and drew her up, away from my cock. I got her standing and whispered "We need to go inside. Hell, *I* need to go inside, if you know what I mean.."

She nodded and whispered back "My god, I am so wet right now. Please, I need to be fucked."

She took my hand and we quietly, so as to not disturb anyone else, moved back into the house.

Literally on getting inside the door I grabbed Chloe and pushed her against the wall, pushing my mouth on hers and kissing her as hard as I could. She was just as into it as I was, and ground herself against me as I kissed her.

She took one of my hands, pulled up her dress and just pushed my hand on her pussy. She's always trimmed, which is nice, but I realized the small panties she was wearing were soaked. I pushed my fingers down the front of the panties, and my fingers just slid into her without any prompting at all -- with all the wetness there was just no other place for them to be.

Chloe moaned as I did it, and bit my neck softly.

"Do me, stud, I need your cock so badly" she said. This was unusual. Chloe normally thought that the dirty talk was just stupid and people trying too hard, but the booze and the porn had obviously brought something out in her we'd not seen previously. I was in no hurry to talk it through though.

I literally swept her up in my arms and carried her upstairs to the bedroom, which is easier said than done. Carrying someone up stairs, which are barely wide for one person, let alone someone carrying someone else is an exercise in avoiding smashing heads or legs against walls, particularly when part blasted. I did it, although there was a couple of bumps and laughing.

We got into our room -- and I claim credit for not smashing her head on the door knob -- and I dumped her on the bed. She responded by literally, just ripping her panties off, pulling up the sun dress and saying "Just FUCK ME NOW."

I needed no further exhortation. I was on her like a pile driver. We fucked for a good twenty minutes just in missionary, before she wanted to move. Usually we go through 2 positions, maybe 3. Here we went through about 8 -- I was screwing her from behind while she was bent over the chest of draws, she sat on me, both cowgirl and reverse cow girl, we did doggie -- she loved me pulling her hair -- and when we did reverse cowgirl, she insisted on moving the long mirror around the bed so she could watch my cock disappearing up her wet pussy.

Eventually though, I succumbed. I did my best to hold off my cum, but it was just too sexy not to. Having your wife hiss at you "I want your cum in me. Fill my pussy." While you pound at her and watch her face pinch is just too much.

Now the interesting thing with Chloe is that she doesn't often cum. We don't know why, she just doesn't do it much. She LOVES sex, but for her it's more about what she can do for the people she is with. I do my best to reciprocate but she's more in it for me. This does get to me sometimes, but we've basically tried everything we can think of and she's been classified as "Orgasmically deficient" which is an expensive way of saying "We don't know why you don't cum, but it appears to be that way."

But she does cum on occasion -- we've never worked out exactly what the commonality of those occasions is, but it's been fun trying. In 9 years of marriage, I've seen her cum face about 5 times. And I was about to make it 6.

Just before I was about to blow, she said "OMG... I'm cumming... don't stop, keep going..." We were laying on the bed, sideways -- me behind her, and her with a leg raised. I was pounding her from behind, slipping in and out of her extremely wet cunt, and also fingering her with my arm reaching around her upraised leg. Whatever it was, it was doing it for her and she looked back at me while she did the whole body muscle clench thing.

It was just too damn sexy and I couldn't hold back any more. I came a few seconds later -- a first for us.

We both suddenly relaxed and fell back, my cock falling from her even wetter hole. We both just drew in breath and lay there for a minute or two.

"You ok?" I eventually croaked, realizing how parched I was. "Oh yeah" Chloe said, in equal parts dreamily and thirsty.

"Want some water?" I said, intending to get some. "Yes, but... not right this second. I just want to be here with you." She said, snuggling her back up to me.

I took the hint and reached my arms around her, bringing her tight to me. It was a moment made of bliss. I truly wish I had never said what I said next though.

"Well, that doesn't happen very often," I said "Obviously we should fuck with friends present more often." I said, jokingly.

Chloe just said "hmmm" and snuggled into me harder.

We sat there for about 2 or 3 minutes, at which point I just had to use the bathroom. I explained to Chloe, got up and went to relieve myself, picking up two glasses of water while I was there. On the way back, I could hear the Noises Of Sex from the other rooms. Obviously Jim and Kathy and Mark and Wendy were still on the job!

I eased the door open to our room, took the glass of water over to Chloe, who was now sitting up, gloriously naked, having taken off her sun dress.

"Can you hear that?" I said. Chloe looked at me questioningly and I motioned with my head to the walls. She listened intently and suddenly her eyes went wide as she realized what she was listening to.

"Yeah" I said "They are little behind us, but that's as usual" I laughed.

We sat there, sipping our water for a few minutes.

I just looked at my wife and drank her in. She was just getting better as she got older and I just knew we'd be together forever. Amazing how good sex can make you think things like that.

She noticed me staring and pushed out a foot to explore my crotch a bit. Her touch sent my dick off again and it stirred and she sat up, smiling inquisitively at me. "Is my little soldier ready for round 2?" she asked, mischievously.

"Who are you calling 'Little'"? I said, putting down my water and pushing myself on top of her.

"Be gentle this time," Chloe said, "or I'm going to be sore in the morning."

"Your wish is my command, lady" I said, kissing her feet.

We made love slowly the second time, looking at each other the whole time. She didn't cum the second time, but I think she felt it was even more intimate because of the slowness and tenderness. I know I did. I would have taken even more time if I had known it was to be the last time.

Eventually though, I had a small cum, and by then we were just so beat that we both just fell asleep, still entangled and still holding hands.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I came to from someone knocking on the door. There was background noise and I couldn't place it, as I struggled to wakefulness.

"J, you there, we need you out here man"

It was Jim, knocking insistently. Chloe stirred next to me and sat up blearily. "What's going on?" she asked, pulling her hair off her face.

"I dunno" I said, getting out of bed and finding some shorts to put on "Let me see".

I went to the door, checking first that Chloe was covered by blankets, and opened it. Jim was standing on the landing in his robe.

"Hear that?" he said, and now he said it, I could place the background noise. It was wind. And rain.

"We got a major storm hitting. No wonder it was so perfect today and warm tonight. A high pressure front was on its way in. Anyway, can't stand here chatting. We need to get out and drag in those chairs so they don't get soaked. Mark is already out and got your laptop and projector -- looks like they didn't get very wet."

I made a mental note to ask what "very wet" meant later -- Jim was great but he's a technical ignoramus who can crash a TV remote control.

Chloe joined me at the door, wrapping herself in a small cardigan. "We need to get those chairs in."

"We do" agreed Jim, and I did notice the double take of Chloe's apparel, or lack of it. He then went off down stairs and we followed. As we passed the kitchen table, I saw my laptop on it and did a very quick visual check. There was some wetness on the top but otherwise it was fine. I was relieved. That laptop was my life. This was a wakeup call to ensure it was backed up more often.

I hurried outside and found everyone else carrying stuff in. The rain had started to hit and everyone was wet. Kathy and Wendy were dragging in the chair Chloe and I had sat in, and it appeared both were no more dressed for the occasion than Chloe was. Jim and I took the large sofa and Chloe grabbed the bean bag. Mark was over at the grill, grabbing the cooking materials and lashing down the cover for it.

We all got inside relatively quickly, but not before us all getting soaked. Once inside, we collapsed on the furniture and just looked at each other. The girls were soaked and since wearing bed attire, were basically naked through it, and the guys were just soaked and bedraggled looking. I, alone, got away with it since I had no hair and I was wearing shorts, although after seeing where Wendy was focusing, it began to dawn on me that white shorts and rain was probably not a smart move. They were, basically, transparent. Wendy nudged Kathy and nodded at my crotch and both of them just ogled for a minute.

I shifted a bit uncomfortably and tried to make light of the whole situation.

"In honor of the moment, I propose we all now have new Indian names bestowed upon us. I declare you Wendy, to be henceforth known as Cheerleader Hobo."

Wendy laughed, and then we all did and thankfully the moment was broken. "In that case, Chloe, please take this the right way, but in that outfit, you are Bedraggled Slut."

Chloe broke into a spasm of laughing and coughing. "Right then, Kathy, you are Wet Curly Rat" she said, in reference to her hair. Kathy looked over at Mark and said, quietly and in a low voice, "Oh you have no idea..."

We all just stopped for a second, thinking about how to react to that.

Thankfully the boys names evoked no more 'moments' and after a few minutes, we all went back up to bed. I know I was beat and I was sure Chloe was, and from all the evidence, it had been a heavy night of booze and sex for everyone.

We were all sound asleep in minutes after hitting our beds again, despite the noise of the wind outside. Or maybe we weren't. I have no idea about anyone else. I was out like a light.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next morning I awoke with a yawn and the smell of coffee wafting through the open door through which my wife must have gone. I stretched, got out of bed, made myself decent in sweats and a T-shirt -- no more wet see through pants right now, thank you, and went in search of her.

I found everyone sitting downstairs, cups of coffee in hand. They'd made it on the gas stove, which was a godsend.

As I arrived, Mark came in through the door.

"Morning Champ. Had your java yet?" he asked. I rubbed my head "No, not yet. Just getting some, hint hint" I said, at the girls at the table.

"You get it yourself," said Wendy, "Your wife needs to sit down right now, after last night" she continued with a smile.

"What have you been telling them????" I said to Chloe, as I helped myself to the coffee pot.

Chloe smiled demurely at me. "I think the noise said it all, J" she replied, sipping her coffee.

"Ah yes, the noise. I can't help it. I'm just That Much Of A Man" said, lightly, as I took my first sip of life rejuvenating liquid.

"Yeah, he was trapping my hair under his hands, ladies. That's what you heard. Me telling him to get off me. Clumsy oaf. You don't believe a word of it." Said Chloe, smiling the whole time.

Wendy and Kathy exchanged a look and this time, Chloe saw it. "What?" she said.

"Yeah, we saw last night, why you were making a lot of noise Chloe."

Chloe went pink and Jim suddenly piped up "Oh, that big cock thing? Yeah, we know. He kept flopping it around at college -- any opportunity to do cock puppetry. We figure it's what god had to give J because he didn't give him money or anything else. A big cock is not all that is everything. Although I don't really know because MINE IS TRULY HUGE." He ended on.

Kathy laughed again and said "Yeah, no argument there, babe."

The entire conversation was out of my depth -- my wife was sitting at a table of my closest friends, discussing my cock size -- and I wanted out.

Mark then chimed in "Ok, so joking aside, we do have a problem. The storm last night -- I went out to survey for damage -- we did sign a released form and any damage is on us you know. The building looks ok, no shingles came down, but some trees are definitely uprooted. Now, normally I wouldn't care, but one is dragged over the road out of here. We are going to have to do something about it."

jezzaz
jezzaz
2,417 Followers