Out of Peoria Ch. 03

Story Info
Finding a man.
3.9k words
4.68
19.4k
00

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 05/05/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonRyder
RonRyder
72 Followers

Out of Peoria: A Story of Innocence lost.

Chapter 3: Finding a man.

A week in the commune taught me just about everything I wanted and needed to know about sex. I experimented with everything (except anal sex which had no appeal for me at all --- and I never have met a woman who would admit on close questioning that she really liked it) and was beginning to find it somewhat easier, though not at all easy, to come to orgasm. Strangely, what worked best for me was oral stimulation by a girl, especially if she used a vibrator on the shaft of my clit. I did not wonder too much about this. I enjoyed Alex and Bob very much, in particular riding them when their cocks were very stiff, in fact I enjoyed everything we did. Thinking back, I used that time in the commune to rid myself of all the prejudices and hang-ups of a very staid and sheltered upbringing. It was as if a dam within me had burst and all the frustration of the preceding years was flooding out.

I asked Jane many questions and she answered all with transparency and honesty. In particular, I asked her about Bob and Alex. Were all men in California like this or were they exceptional? Jane laughed when I said this. No, all men in California were not like Bob and Alex. They were very much the exception. Very few combined extreme stamina with such sensitivity. Bob and Alex were the type of guys who needed and could handle as much sex as you could throw at them. And what really got them going was girls in a high state of arousal. They enjoyed their own orgasms of course, but they seemed to get as much pleasure in giving as in receiving. They got off on their partners getting off. They were not ‘machos’ in the negative sense, though they were in the positive sense.

I asked Jane how the commune chose its members, me included.

“Oh, you!” she said, ‘That’s simple. You’re gorgeous! The girls love your body. We all do. And you have a wonderful attitude and you just love sex as much as we do. What more do you need to know?”

I let that sit for a while, not quite sure how to take the obvious compliment, and then inquired about Bob and Alex. I mean, whatever I may have felt about being called ‘gorgeous’ I had to admit there was some substance to it. I did have, I now realized as a subjective as well as an objective judgement, a ‘great body’. This, though, could not in any conceivably way have been said of Alex or Bob. Presentable, attractive Yes! Gorgeous, definitely not! How had they been found? What was the criterion whereby the commune chose its men-folk?

“Ah! Well, that is not so simple,” Jane said. After some prompting she said that in the first instance there were ten thousand guys who would swap places with Alex or Bob at the drop of the hat, so the problem was not to find someone but to filter out until the right guy was found. They did this via a series of tests that ensured that the right kind of guy got through.

Well that only encouraged me to speculate what the tests might be, and when I brought this up with Jane her response was not quite what I expected it to be! I was having to get used to being surprised by Jane! It seemed that Bob and Mandy had decided to move out of the commune and set up on their own as a pair (surprise, surprise!) so we needed two new members.

“It’s not that common,” Jane said, “but it does happen. You can’t control when you fall in love. Mind you, I’m not sure it will last, but right now the hormones are in control and it’s not my business to advise either of them one way or the other.”

The upshot of all this was that I learned how the commune chose a new male member (no pun intended!) first hand, at Jane’s invitation, by participating directly! The first step was simple, a one-liner on a web-site catering to ‘swingers’ : “Commune seeks male partner. Must be presentable, must like and be likable to women, be very good at sex and have extreme stamina.”

This last, as I discovered, was where the rubber hit the road. An advert like this attracted many thousands of responses. Every guy, it seems, imagines he is very good at sex and has “extreme stamina”. Jane showed me some of the e-mailed responses and it was indeed easy to filter out most of them just on the basis of what was written. Some even included pictures of their dicks! Talk about dick-heads! We finally got down to a long but manageable list of “possibles” that we thought were worthy of ‘auditions’.

The first part of the audition was very simple. A number of prospects, usually fifteen or twenty were e-mailed, asked for cell phone numbers, and required to be ‘available’ in the Malibu area on the afternoon or evening of a certain day. Somewhat to my surprise, we received virtually 100% responses! Jane and I would drive over to a motel we had ear-marked just off Highway 101 and call the first candidate on his cell. He should drive his car to the parking lot of the motel, park close to the lobby, get out of his car and walk back to the parking lot entrance and wait for further instructions. We parked hidden from direct view, but able to see the entrance and take a look at the guy (and his car) before committing to step 2.

If we could tell by looking that the guy was not appropriate, Jane simply called him and told him we were held up in traffic in LA and maybe we could meet another day, a day of course that never came. This way, we thought, the guy’s feelings would not be unduly hurt. He would not hang around waiting, he would just go. Once he was gone, Jane would call up the next candidate, and so on until we encountered a ‘possible’.

Step 2 would then go into action. We would ease Jane’s BMW towards the parking lot entrance and the rear door would open. I never encountered a guy who, in such circumstances would not enter. I’m sure the guys took their own precautions, but we were in the driving seat, literally and figuratively.

The rules were simple. Jane and I were both wearing low cut tops and tennis skirts. No underwear, of course! We introduced ourselves with the ubiquitous California “Hi Howaya!” and either Jane or I, whoever’s turn it was to drive, would negotiate the back roads and ease the car out into the traffic heading north on 101. Once on the road, whoever was in the back seat would begin to flirt with the guy and rapidly free up his cock and balls and begin stimulating them. The first test was underway, and everything depended on the reaction of the ‘prospect’. You’d be amazed how many guys would look around in embarrassment and actually try to cover themselves! That was of course, the kiss of death and Jane would take the next exit, and return to drop him off at his car. Again, we were always polite. A couple of nice smiles, a murmured “Perhaps not a good match etc.” and we were away.

Another common reaction was for the guy to lie back in his seat, stick his hands behind his head and, with a huge grin on his face, enjoy being stroked by a pretty girl. If he did this we started to wank him in earnest increasing the pace faster and faster until he ejaculated. We would try, not always with complete success, to ensure he came all over himself and did not mess up the seat of the car. Strangely, I really enjoyed doing this notwithstanding that the guy was an absolute stranger. Possibly this harked back to my marriage with Brad. I was getting my own back for all the times he had fucked me without the slightest thought for my pleasure. Brad would not have lasted to the first exit!

Neither did most of guys who responded this way, but whether the first or second exit, it was a fast return to the motel and his car and a “Thanks, but no thanks” wave as the BMW drove off. Some of these guys were gorgeous but Jane was adamant. If they didn’t pass the test you couldn’t educate them. Their innate nature would always show through. Some just slunk away, insulted but accepting, but others were highly indignant “Hey, what is this!” kinda thing. Manly pride was hurt. They did not want to admit to abject failure at the stamina test. A couple showed signs of becoming physical, but the place was very public and Jane could put on a look that would at the very least instill some doubts in their minds. Not once did we have to reach for the armory of spray cans in the glove compartment.

Anyway, why would these guys complain at getting a free hand job in the back of a car by a pretty girl? And if it came to it, what cop would believe that two women would make a date with a guy merely to jerk him off in the back of a car, even in LA!

When we had dropped off a guy we drove up the road and amused ourselves stroking or masturbating each other ---- even if the guy was a bust, a girl could get quite horny getting him off, especially if the semen had really flown!

Eventually, we hit on the response we were looking for -- a clear but muted interest in having his cock stroked and petted while at the same time a reaching out to stroke our thighs slowly, gently making his way up to the hilt and sliding his fingers to do to us what we were doing to him. This was the signal for stage 3 to begin. This consisted of a stroking the guys cock until it was stiff followed by gentle and then more serious oral at a pace synchronous with the pace he took in fingering us. The better his fingering technique the more care our oral ministrations. Once we were seriously interested, we would lie back, open our legs and invite the guy to perform oral on us. If his technique was good this was allowed to continue until we felt ‘ready’, and climbed aboard his cock, driving it deep within us, and began to fuck him gently, using the motion of the car as an aide.

You may wonder about all this going on a public freeway, and Yes! it certainly is not legal. However, the windows of the BMW were of tinted glass and you could do everything without being seen clearly by anyone. Drivers or passengers of cars in the nearby lanes, or behind may have wondered, but would they really suspect that the sweet innocent girl sitting on a guys lap in the back seat of a car actually had his cock deep into her cunt? The idea is too outrageous for most people to get their heads around. So people just drove on by. Try it yourself some day as an adventure. Just go down on your partner as he is driving and see if anyone notices that he is fingering your cunt with his free hand.

We would continue like this up to Santa Barbara, where we would turn off and swap positions. If I had been fucking the guy, I got in the drivers seat, donned my shades and drove back down the freeway, while Jane got herself licked and sucked until she was ready to continue the fuck. And so back down to our motel. If the guy had performed well, which meant that he had not only been able to keep it up this time, but that both of us were really having fun, he was invited to the room we had reserved in advance at the motel to get down to serious business. We used the same routine with all candidates who got this far (as I recall, out of several hundred on our shortlist only 5 made it to the motel room). We’d start off with a triangle. Jane would suck him while he licked me and I licked Jane. We’d swap around a few times so both of us had a good taste of his cock before mounting him. One of us would sit on his cock while the other fucked his face. Again, we swapped at intervals and upped the pace until he orgasmed. It was usually me who was on his cock at the time --- Jane said guys came in me more readily than in her because my cunt was tighter, which was certainly true. Jane had a lovely cunt with pronounced cunt lips, but it had seen a lot more use than mine!

When he’d come we’d kiss the guy tenderly then all take a bathroom break before beginning again. This time we had the guy lie on the bed with his legs dangling over the edge and would together stimulate his cock and balls until he was erect again. Then Jane would sit on his head while I continued to suck his cock and massage the shaft with my fingers, fingertips and nails. It amazed me how varied guy’s cocks were in response to this treatment. Some recovered very quickly after orgasm and stayed hard, others recovered more slowly, and in stages, softening and hardening in sequence, often for a very long time. One poor guy did not recover at all! We had drained him of all hormones and energy at the first throw. Well admittedly, counting the car ride, he had kept it up for over three hours, so you could not say he had not made the grade.

Of the five guys who made it as far as the hotel, two recovered no matter what we threw at them. Their cocks seemed to get stiffer with each orgasm and after a while remained like ramrods, impervious to even the most vigorous wanking. We wanked, sucked and fucked one guy for eight hours without making the slightest impression on his humungous cock. Both Jane and I found this highly thrilling and the idea of a more or less permanent erection in the commune’s sex room excited us immensely. However, sex does not consist solely of sitting on a guy’s dick, or getting rammed by it and in the end, we sadly eliminated the permanent erection and settled for a third guy, Ralph. Ralph’s cock did eventually fail him, but only after six hours of vigorous action, and he more than made up for this by possessing the most heavenly finger and tongue technique. Also, it’s all very well looking at a humungous cock, it’s another thing getting your jaws around it!

Ralph’s cock was not that large, just a nice size to work, to finger and to suck. Even when it was fully erect, you could get most of it in your mouth without choking. Ralph was also not bad looking, but you would not have picked him out from a crowd. He was in his forties, thickening somewhat at the midriff and his hair beginning to recede. But he proved a worthy replacement for Bob. His stamina was more than adequate and he was very sensitive to what we girls wanted.

A replacement for Mandy was also needed, and was found much in the way I was recruited. I asked Jane “How did you know we would be suitable? You did not try us out the way you made the guys try out?”

“Instinct,” Jane said, with a twinkle in her eye. “Besides, if you were not suitable you would soon have moved out of your own accord.”

And this I could well understand. Mandy’s replacement, Tina, turned out to be even younger than I. She had white translucent skin, long lean legs and small breasts. In fact, this was probably how Jane had looked when she was 19. She did not look it, but Tina was as close to a nymphomaniac as I could imagine anyone ever being. She was always available for sex at any time of day or night and she did not care whether with man or woman. She had the sweetest cunt of us all with a prominent clitoris and there was no single activity I loved more than to caress it with my tongue and lips, preferably while Jane or Alicia was doing the same to me. Tina and Ralph fitted in perfectly and the six of us spent several weeks in almost continuous sexual bliss.

There were times when I felt I should pinch myself to ensure that this was real. Was this person the same as the person who spent two stultifying years in a conventional mid-western marriage? Obviously, the answer was Yes!, but No as well! I was now thoroughly emancipated. I had taken part in sexual activities that a mere month ago I would not have dreamed of. I had enjoyed everything and entered into everything with gusto. This was my scene, and although I realized it could not go on for ever --- commune life was anything but expensive but still my savings would not last much longer ---- I was living for today and enjoying each to it’s maximum.

It had not taken me very long to realize that the commune was Jane’s commune, and that nothing happened within it that Jane did not approve of. And I remained cogniscent that the commune was the lower story of a two storied house and that ‘something interesting’ went on up there. I did not ask, but knew, of course, that one day all would be revealed. And so it was that after a few weeks of elysium in the new constellation, Jane said one day,

“My dear, you are really a darling. It’s time you and I had a little talk!”

Curiously, such was the trust I had built up in Jane, this did not seem to me to be in the slightest ominous, and I was attentive as she continued,

“So far you have been living here with only a moderate contribution to the finances. I know that this was agreed between us, but now we have Tina who does not have any money at all, we do now need to discuss how things can continue.”

“Of course,” I said, wondering what was coming. I was aware that there must be costs to be covered and that someone was covering them. It was no great surprise that this was only a temporary state of affairs. As usual, what Jane was about to say next was very different from what I had expected. But then again, by now I was used to this.

“You know,” Jane said, “about the apartment above ours. What goes on there?”

“Er, well, I realize something goes on there, but I don’t know exactly what. To be perfectly honest, so much has happened to me since I arrived here I’ve been rather preoccupied with myself and my own feelings and reactions. I really haven’t given any thought to what goes on upstairs. Must seem very incurious, mustn’t I!”

“Not at all, dear,” Jane said reassuringly. “Very natural. So let us call a spade a spade. Down here we have a commune that, let’s face it, is run mainly for the pleasure of we women. The guys get their fun to, but we make sure they are the kind who pleasure us as we wish to be pleasured and when we wish to be pleasured.”

Jane paused, checking that I was registering what she was saying. I nodded, still wondering what was coming next.

“Well upstairs is somewhat, shall we say, well, the opposite way around! Upstairs the girls pleasure the guys.”

My eyes widened. “You mean….?” I said, leaving it unspoken.

“Quite,” said Jane. “Six girls live up there as part of the permanent staff, so to speak, and when we need more, well, we join in. And sometimes we take girls from the outside who I happen to know are reliable.”

“And that means.” I began slowly …..

“Only if you want to, my dear,” Jane said. “Actually it can be quite fun, not to mention lucrative! That’s the unfairness of it you see. When girls choose men to pleasure them, these men regard it as an honor to contribute to the ‘mortgage’. Of course, we don’t ask too much from Alex and Ralph, but they do get room and board. We don’t charge them for sex. When it comes to women pleasuring men, on the other hand, we do. And they are willing to pay. Quite well. In fact, the men that find their way upstairs have very deep pockets indeed. So……. Well, let me leave it for you to think over for an hour or two. If you’d like to give it a try we need an extra girl tomorrow night because Mandy of course is no longer available. I could ask Tina and I’m sure she would be very suitable, but you have made such strides in your development and you were so good helping me choose Ralph, I want you to have first right of refusal.”

And what could I say. Of course I tried to worm more details out of Jane, but she would say no more than “It’s impossible to explain. You’ll have to trust me, my dear. I’m quite sure you will do just fine and even have lots of fun. And in case you are wondering, each girl who participates tomorrow evening gets a minimum of $3000 straight cash over and above her contribution to the mortgage.”

At which point my acquiescence was purely a matter of form. I realized that whatever fine words Jane may have used, what she was referring to was a form of prostitution, something that in my former life would have caused a knee-jerk reaction of revulsion. However, having wanked, sucked and humped half a hundred guys up and down Highway 101, the situation looked considerably different. What was the difference, after all? And if the guys were prepared to, and could pay for services rendered, then why not take advantage. A girl had to live. A guy needed sex. The basis of a business. And when I thought about it, the really bad thing about prostitution was the compulsive, exploitive element and pimps. Apparently my ‘pimp’ would be Jane, a person I had come to trust absolutely and completely. There would be no compulsion, no exploitation as long as Jane was in charge, of that I was quite sure.

RonRyder
RonRyder
72 Followers
12