Out of Peoria Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonRyder
RonRyder
72 Followers

Next time I was up, this time with Tiffany, a very pretty brunette with large breasts, guess who won the auction. Right first time! But it cost him dear! I rode him again, this time with a little more energy and with a somewhat higher level of response. Tiffany was of the “Oh Ah Oh Ah Oh Ah Oh!” brigade, but in the duo she seemed to latch on more to my strategy and muted her responses to the oral stimulation she was receiving. She fondled her breasts, which though large, seemed unenhanced. Normally, large breasts did not attract me but I had to admit that Tiffanies were firm, well formed and quite arousing. What little pleasure I did gain that evening was, I realized, entirely due to the sight of female bodies in action. The duos were fine. These I actually enjoyed.

Again, the Guest survived, and also the next time, when my partner was Lynda. We were now approaching the end of the proceedings and Lynda’s body was thickly coated with dried and drying semen. It was all over her! This time I worked my Guest harder, rising up until his penis almost left my cunt, then pounding down on him harder and harder. This guy obviously had deep pockets. He had outbid the field twice now, and both were successively the highest bids of the evening. I was his chosen one, and so he deserved to come. But yet again, although I was now actively trying to make him come and trying to signal to him by my actions that I myself was close, he survived the onslaught and left the podium sprouting a penis proudly erect and still glistening in the lights from my juices. It was as though he were playing the same game with me that I was playing with him, challenging me to make him come!

But he pushed his luck too far. Six rounds in a row I failed to draw either of the lowest cards, and as the clock approached 3am, he bid on another duo, this time Electra and Sultana, a slight girl of mixed race with small tits, but a fearsome action. She it was who received his seed. His body arched and his semen spewed up into her, seemingly in pints. But I knew that, though he came in her, he was not thinking of Sultana, but of me.

As luck would have it, I was next up, again with Tiffany, and this Guest wanted a double suck. And he got one, in spades! Just as the gong sounded he exploded, withdrawing from Tiffanies mouth to spray semen all over our breasts. The pair of us were covered in it and I felt the stickiness ease its way between the cleft and down to my stomach.

As the clock ticked down the bids went up. The final duo of the night brought the highest bid of all, $1000, and it was Sultana’s privilege to finish off on a high note by fucking her Guest like a dervish until he also pumped his seed inside her, gush after gush. You could sense them by the reverberations of his body. And you could sense also that half the room came along with him! God knows how much semen was released that evening, but if I am any judge, the amount expended ‘on stage’ was by far the lesser part!

And so the ‘event’ ended, we girls filed out in orderly fashion, and then raced for the showers! The water soothed me. I let it flow over me, cherishing it’s warmth. I took a floating shower head to my cunt, and fingered myself deep inside, expunging every trace of semen. And when I was done, I sat on the edge of the tub re-shaving my cunt and coating it with soothing oil. I did not really feel violated -- Jane was right. The forum was sufficiently professional that the ‘degrading’ aspect I had feared really did not come to the fore. We were not degraded, I felt. We had been performing. We were less whores than actresses. You can act with your mouth, or with your cunt. They are both orifices in your body.

When I was finally done in the shower, my vulva again pristine and ready, most of the girls had already left. Lynda had hung back, but I declined politely her invitation to her hotel room. She just shrugged and we parted with a kiss. She it was who had awakened conscious thoughts in me that I was a lesbian and I was undoubtedly attracted to her. But however attractive Lynda’s torso was, I had moved on. I was in love. And a woman in love is not for having, not by any other.

Soon, Jane and I were alone.

“I want to thank you again, Susan. That was a truly magnificent performance.”

“Thank you,” I said.

“ You have come a long way. You seem to have perfected the art of simulation. Quite a talent.”

“Thank you,” I said again, simply.

Jane indicated discrete interest in ‘playing’, but she picked up my response instantly. Without words exchanged this issue was resolved once and for all. Instead, we sat and chatted and sipped on a startlingly good Chardonnay, perfectly chilled. I had an hour to kill before heading for the airport and this was as pleasant a way of spending it as I could have wished for. Jane was a very nice and sophisticated lady and I was honored to be her friend. But she was no longer my mentor, or guide. We chatted now as equals.

But at the forefront of my mind was Heidi. The weekend was not over. A full Sunday lay ahead. Heidi would be waiting. Of this I was quite sure.

“Any time you’re in need of cash,” Jane said as she opened the cab door for me. “You know where to come.”

“Thanks, but no thanks, Jane,” was my response. “You were a very important person in my life and you have helped me greatly in my life. I will always remember you very fondly and will always remember what you have done for me. But now we are quits, right?”

“Right!” Jane said. “But also friends.”

“Definitely,” I said.

“And one thing I have learned in this life is the wisdom of ‘Never say never!’ ”

We parted with a gentle kiss.

I returned gratefully on the earliest flight to LA, in eager anticipation, but also anxious. I had not dared to call Heidi so early on a Sunday morning. I did not know her habits. But as soon as we touched down, I made the call.

“It’s me!”

“You think I don’t now that!”

“When can we meet?”

“Where are you?”

“At LAX.”

“Then what are you waiting for?”

“Your address, dumbo! Where the hell are you at! I want you now! I need you now!!”

===========

RonRyder
RonRyder
72 Followers
12