Out of Practice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I glanced at her. "This is where I usually make a break for my truck . . "

"Right. Probably me too."

"Well my truck may be closer than whatever you drive. You can join me in my protective shelter if you like."

She smiled and looked at me for a moment, eventually nodding her head. "Okeydoke."

And so I led her the whopping 50 feet back to where my truck was parked, not far but next to the trees across the drive. I opened the passenger side (grandma would be proud!) and ushered her in just as the rain picked up.

"Welcome to my . .oh .. " I saw some trash in the floorboard, quickly moving it to the backseat floorboard. "Sorry."

"It's ok. You didn't have a chance to straighten up before bringing a girl over." She smiled as she pulled one of her legs up to tuck under her as she turned towards me. I tried shifting a little so that I would be more or less face to face with her.

"So why did you join Facebook yesterday?"

"Well technically it was two nights ago."

"Ok, why did you join Facebook on Tuesday night?" Her eyes were still somewhat hidden behind her glasses. Well more like slightly obscured and not as easily readable. Regardless, I couldn't read them as well.

I decided I would be honest.

"Ok, so I was trying to find some information on you . . . " i glanced down for a moment. "I was feeling bad about the other day."

"Oh Jack. Please do not worry." Sadie leaned forward as she reached for my hand. What she intended on doing was to comfort me and let me know that it was ok. What she likely didn't intend on doing was to lean forward in such a way that I could easily look down the front of her dress.

Her sundress was unbuttoned at the very top. Sitting normally and standing she would be somewhat conservative. Leaning forward, allowing a loosening of the fabric, meant that someone in my position enjoying my particular angle would be able to see right down into her cleavage, relatively unobstructed.

So yes, my eyes dropped when it became quite obvious that this all was happening. And my eyes remained there for a few moments as I found myself contemplating and enjoying the swells of her breasts and the bit of a gap in her cleavage.

I glanced up to find her looking at me. I couldn't tell if my lusty glances pleased her or upset her. "Sorry . . " I mumbled.

"It's ok Jack." She rubbed my hand for a moment before moving back into her former position.

But the damage had been done. The clear image of the deep plunging neckline caused by her position with her creamy skin in the form of two lovely breasts stayed in my mind. And as a result of this permanent searing in my thoughts I suddenly found my pants became considerably tighter.

And with my current positioning I found the growth to be perpendicular . .Meaning it pushed straight out against my pants. I am not huge, but I am large-ish, so when I am hard it is noticeable.

And apparently she noticed. Her eyes dropped and saw . And got wide .. .

"Sorry again. . . " I actually started blushing at this point. This wasn't my first erection and certainly not my first time getting caught with one, but it may have become the most obvious.

"It's . . uh. . it's fine Jack. Please. . do not . . don't worry about it." She looked up at me, tearing her eyes away from my lap.

"I am going to make an adjustment . .Just a forewarning."

Her face flushed she just nodded, her eyes staying locked on mine.

I reached down and pulled out the front of my jeans, then pushed my very hard member straight up, relieving the direct pressure I felt.

"Better?" Her eyes had never left mine. She looked embarrassed, a little amused and something else, like excited.

I smiled and nodded. "Much. . ."

She nodded, seemingly not knowing what to say. And what do you say? "Is your hard dick at the right angle now?"

So I broke the silence again, "Sadie, I really am sorry . . my eyes and. . well that area also sometimes have minds of their own. . " I muttered the standard excuse guys give. Which incidentally was completely honest.

She smiled, "It's ok Jack. Really." She uncomfortably cleared her throat, "Honestly . .it's . .um. . flattering really."

"I am very glad you can see it . .like that you know?"

And she smiled warmly. And I did too. And then we were past the first (but of course not the last) awkward exchange we had.

We chatted about many things until the boys brought their muddy and drenched selves off of the field. It was one of those non-stop conversations that, had the boys not been a factor, could have ended up with us realizing it was 4:00 am with us wanting to keep going. Fun and sweet. I liked her.

++++++++++++

- - - Happy Monday evening Jack! Hope your day was fun and fruitful! Mine was a little on the packed and busy side: potential client meetings that took most of the day (eep!), Alex's church activities that took most of the evening (double eep!), cooking three different dinners for three different people (as apparently Anna and Alex cannot agree on anything :( ), bill paying and my new late night job: evaluating guy facebook pages for impact and pizzazz. Sadie leads a full life!

How did your writing go today? Did you get the chapter done? Need me to read anything cause I am totes ready to read the next bit. I was really into your chapter four, and that was all awesome and all, but I NEED to know what happens next! Give me a bone man!

Going to go put in a load of laundry (ugh). Write back when you can. Hugs!

Professional Child Chauffer and Lady-Servant to Tweens, Sadie - - -

Sadie and I had developed a pretty full penpal-esque Facebook friendship over the last five days. She and I generally exchanged notes starting later in the evening, after all three kids conked out, and it lasted until we couldn't stay up anymore . .Well not as responsible adults anyway. That said, last night we went to 12:30 and that was because we got a little punchy.

Generally the conversations initially centered on what we did (that was mostly Thursday and Friday discussions) but then by Saturday we actually were centered on how we felt. By late Sunday evening we had moved beyond all of that into other things like what we wanted out of life (my writing to get big, for her to find a job that she loved, for us to be happy, for our kids to be happy).

She of course without cease made fun of my lack of tech skills and Facebook presence and her she acted like that was cute and enjoyed helping me out. And she did. By Sunday evening I had a full blown social media presence.

So tonight, I looked like a Facebook pro, I had developed the start of a good very fun friendship with the mom of my son's best friend and life looked pretty good.

I looked at my page before starting to reply. I honestly didn't feel the need to put much up on Facebook necessarily. I saw that Sadie updated pretty regularly, maybe six or seven times a day. I would be lucky to make a single change to anything in the next six months. I honestly did very little of what others did on Facebook. I merely went on to read what Sadie wrote and write back to her.

Since we finalized the divorce nearly twelve years ago, I had been on dates with maybe three women. And most of those more or less immediately followed the divorce. In the last few years, Jack had seen very little action. And I had gotten comfortable with that. Honestly. I had developed a very secure Jack's and Brady's World . . adding a third (or more!) name there would make things pretty complicated.

Why did the women immediately following the divorce not work out? No idea. Honestly they each lacked something. Pretty, smart, great body, funny, fun . .Those are all great. But without the little x factor that really connects people together eventually all of those traits become stale. I thought Carrie had the x factor, but I was completely wrong on that one. She was enticing, but very temporary. Seemingly she thought I was even before I realized she was.

So Sadie sported all of those fantastic characteristics, the very things that may eventually grow stale. Did she have the other? I don't know. I wasn't looking. And it was so much easier not to find it.

That said, it would be easier to actually have sex again. It sadly had been years. Raising a son and my writing kept me very busy so there wasn't much time for wild and crazy guy Jack to go find companionship. Craig's list and random bar encounters just felt awful and crazy desperate. and honestly, being in my mid thirties meant that I couldn't pull it off anymore anyway.

So my friends were my collection of porn and an active imagination. And this time around, porn wasn't needed. So each night for the last several I relieved some stress with thoughts of a pair of lovely creamy breasts peeking out from the front of a gaping sundress. Unbelievably effective.

++++++++++++

"Hi Sadie." I walked up behind her. This time she wore jeans and some sort of top with strings on her shoulders. Like a cami or something. And yes I checked out her lovely behind as I walked up and BEFORE I said hello.

"Hi Jack." She smiled wide at me. I am glad she didn't find my appendage growth issue to be so creepy that she avoided me in person even if we were becoming fast digital friends.

"Things going well?"

She nodded, "Absolutely. That deal went through in DC so things are going to get busy."

I smiled, "Congratulations! I knew that was a big one. So apparently being awesome at your job gets added to the great things I know about you."

The advantage of texting through Facebook was that all of what she told me could be easily re-discovered and even studied. Makes a dude like me seem very attentive. I needed all the help I can get. And it paid off in spades as she seemed very happy about my acknowledgement. And she blushed a little at my compliment.

We chatted a bit longer about some of her upcoming travel for work, my writing and the boys. Alex and Brady actually shared a few classes at school so that was another good connection for us, but she looked a little distracted.

"Um. . would it be . .like would it be ok if we sat in your . . " She had her arms crossed as she glanced back at my truck.

"Oh my truck?" She nodded a little nervously, which almost freaked me out a little. I was wondering if she needed to tell me something that she didn't want others to hear, which of course then led to a series of bad outcomes here. "Sure. . yeah . . "

I touched her back to guide her back towards my truck. I liked how her shirt felt beneath my fingertips. Kind of silky.

I of course opened the door for her (for grandma, again) and then climbed into the driver side. She actually had already turned to the same position as before as I settled into place. So I did the same.

Now for the next few minutes the conversation meandered through standard things for us. It even seemed she wasn't really paying attention as much as she was bringing up standard things. She looked very nervous the entire time.

Honestly I wasn't sure what was happening. She had shifted to a new place. Not physically but rather she now acted and spoke a little differently. Carefully I suppose. Something was wrong.

Then, out of nowhere, she leaned forward a bit. She placed her hand on my knee as if to make a point, except the point she was making did not usually require a knee touch. Hell it didn't even require emphasis. She was telling me about the size of her son's soccer ball, apparently a 4. But she did apparently feel the need to emphasize it, which then required her to lean forward, which then seemed to cause a bit of a gaping of her shirt again.

Her eyes nervously looked up at mine. I tried desperately to not look down, as two things were quite obvious.

First, she wasn't wearing a bra. The first night I saw that she was as I could detect a tiny white connecter between her breasts as I was glancing down her dress. Yes, I studied that area very closely. Plus I memorized the image in its entirety. I was like Jason Bourne, except that instead of memorizing a room and potential dangers I instead looked at two beautiful creamy breasts and memorized every curve, slope and pore. It was the first time that I actually wanted to be me instead of Jason Bourne.

And the second thing? The shirt actually gaped more than the dress. I also knew this for a fact for the same reason as noted above: that the vision of her breasts had been seared into my brain. Right up there with the opening scene from the original Star Wars and the best hamburger I had ever eaten, both very impactful events.

So for me to not look was torturous. But something in me told me that she actually WANTED me to look, which didn't make sense. Why would this beautiful person want some pervy dude looking down her shirt. So I studied her face, and she held her position a little longer.

And then she sat back again. She almost looked disappointed. Which I am telling you makes no sense!

So the conversation continued. The entire time I was thinking about the expression on her face. She looked like she nervously wanted me to look at her. And the gentleman in me (thanks to grandma) definitely felt that I shouldn't. The dude in me with dude needs and desires definitely wanted to. And so while we meandered through her work and who she liked there and who she couldn't stand, I decided to interrupt the conversation and move it somewhere that I thought would take care of two birds with one stone.

Sorry grandma. A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.

"So I wanted to ask about Michael . . ." I knew this would throw her but I felt I could get her back to a place where we were before. . .

She looked shock for a moment (expected) but then nodded. "What would you like to know?"

"Are you two . .um . .separated?" She nodded.

"And are you two looking at that. . like being permanent?"

She raised her eyebrows? "Divorce, you mean?" I nodded.

"Yes, that is what we are moving towards." She glanced out the window for a moment as if to gather her thoughts, "Paperwork should be done next month."

"No reconciliation on the horizon?"

She didn't hesitate. I could detect the anger in her voice as she spit it out. "Not for me."

Now one may just accuse me of manipulating her, but I actually REALLY wanted to know about her status with Michael. So when I could see she was angry and that I had pushed a little too much I just said, "I am really sorry, Sadie, I should not have pushed you." And then I looked at her expectedly.

And she looked at me, studying me, actually cocking her head to one side for a moment. And then I saw a very faint smile tug at the corner of her lips and she took the bait. "Don't worry Jack. It's ok." She leaned forward and touched my hand. "We hadn't talked about it yet, and with all of our late night Facebook chatting it is good that you know . .the situation."

Out of the corner of my vision I began to take notice. Her shirt gaped. And I could see the creamy skin exposed. Her eyes looked at me expectantly. I knew she wanted me to look. 100% sure. And I desperately wanted to look. Also 100% sure. And so my eyes dropped.

And yes, they were amazing. I could see the separation of her breasts and a view all the way to the top of her stomach Her breasts were not large, but they weren't small either. And as she leaned forward her body shifted a little, which then caused a slight jiggle. And that was all she wrote.

A full three seconds later I experienced the same mini-trauma as I did the week before with the head of my erect member pushing nearly painfully at the front of my jeans.

Nervously, and reluctantly, I pulled my eyes away from her breasts to look at her eyes, only to see them looking down at my lap. Oh my. She was studying my lap as much as I had been studying her chest. And honestly, that only maintained the reaction.

And then her eyes came up to mine and she blushed bright red. The unspoken conversation began. She wanted me to look at her. And she apparently enjoyed my reaction. But neither of us were porn stars or anything . .We were just regular people. So as we looked at each other we really did not know what to do next.

And just in case this became some penthouse letter someday ("I never thought it would happen to me . . .") I decided I was not going to be the one who broke the silence.

So she did.

"Do you need to make an adjustment to . . like relieve the stress?" She smiled a little at me. Obviously this was not the type of conversation she would normally have so uncomfortable joking was a good go-to method of dealing with it.

"Good point." I grinned at her. "Ready?" And she nodded, her eyes staying on mine.

I again pulled out the front of my jeans, pushing my hard unrelenting member up inside of my boxers and jeans.

"All good?"

"For now."

"Oh is there danger of it becoming even MORE of an issue???" She over-exaggerated her reaction, huge eyes and all.

"Oh yeah, that was only at 10%, don't ya know . . "

She fanned herself, "Oh my!"

Yeah, both of us sported some red faces as we laughed.

"So . . . um . . ." She began again. "Will you need to . .like .. take care of . .whatever . . later?" She looked like she really struggled to get that out, and I understood why. She essentially asked me if I was going to masturbate later. That was unbelievably hot, which made any reduction in the discussed appendage nearly impossible at this point.

I nodded my head. She smiled. The redness never left our cheeks.

And suddenly the door flew open behind her, almost making her tumble out. "Sorry, Mrs. James," Brady said as he stopped her with his hand.

"Thanks Brady." She slipped her legs out of the truck and stood up behind him as he climbed in. She and I maintained eye contact as Brady settled into the truck. We didn't want to separate. The sexual tension was palpable.

But then 12 year olds and dinners and homework and laundry and house cleaning and everything else started to tug at us and so we nodded at each other in our silent understanding and agreement. I wasn't sure how the 'facebooking' would go tonight but there seemed to be an added layer.

++++++++++++

I heard a ding on my laptop and immediately scooted over to check it. This time there was no message but there seemed to be a flashing button thing in the bottom corner of the screen. It was Sadie's name. I clicked on it and it brought up a facebook chat window thingie. Well that's new.

"Hi Jack. There yet?"

"Yep. I am here. Hi Sadie."

"Oh good! Sorry we got so interrupted earlier."

"Not your fault. Just my stealthy son. Ironic considering how much noise he makes in the house."

"LOL You ain't kiddin' mister. It's like Alex wears a microphone and is hooked up to a speaker system so that he can broadcast himself! Anna is much quieter. :)"

"I bet. Did you get them off to bed?"

"Yep! They were both tired anyway. Soccer nights really zap Alex and Anna always goes to bed earlier. She loves sleeping. Just like her mom. :-)" She then quickly added. "Of course there is no sleep for her mom! Brady's asleep too?"

"Yep. All I have to do is suggest that he do a chore and suddenly he is too tired. The boy is nothing if predictable. :)"

A short pause ensued. "So about earlier. Sorry if that got weird."

Was it weird? Maybe it was different, but it didn't feel weird. Maybe it was more like. . refreshing .. exciting. . enticing. I loved how it felt to know that she WANTED me to look, and that she SEEMED to be excited by my reaction. That proved to be pretty exciting.

"Not weird." I then quickly added, "But would it be weird to say that I enjoyed the whole thing? I mean it was pretty obvious that I did really."

":-))) Yep! I noticed you did! And honestly, not weird at all. I am glad you did!"

A short pause again as I tried to figure out how to maneuver this. I began to write something about me being glad about her being glad about me enjoying myself . .or some other non-helpful comment when another message popped up.