Out of Step Foxtrot

Story Info
Dancing her way out of her marriage.
746 words
3.9
64.1k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
phill1c
phill1c
29 Followers

We have been ballroom dancing for a couple of years. We know all the Bronze-level moves for Waltz, Foxtrot, and Tango. So, when I saw my wife dancing with Mark, a Silver-level dancer, I was happy she had gotten over her nervousness. Of course, I didn't keep a keen eye on her and Mark, but when one of our dance friends mentioned that Mark had been spending extra time with Karen. She never mentioned that. And then I saw her to a back twinkle, a move we had never even tried together. I figured where my wife was learning these moves.

And then there's Mark's personality. He's slick. He's owns a successful coffee shop, so he has time to dance, unlike me, who works as a roving technical problem solver for a tech firm. Mostly, I work in town, but lately I had had a few out of town engagements. Nothing major, just two or three nights away and back home. Anyway, I know Mark's type and so does Karen. And I know Karen's personality is mostly honest. But now I wondered about her.

We're at this party and Karen's dancing up a storm, with Mark and not with me. After the third dance in a row with Mark, I'd had enough. I walked out on the floor and asked to cut in. Imagine my surprise when Mark smirked at me and they danced away. I was stunned but decided not to make a bigger fool out of myself than I already had. I went to the refreshment area and got a Jack and Coke. Eventually, Karen found her way back to our table. When she sat down, she asked if I was ok. I responded that I was surprised that she would treat me with such disrespect. She said that she didn't realize I would take her indifference that badly. I nodded with a neutral face.

Right after our squabble, Marjorie, a fledgling young dancer, asked me to dance. We danced a Tango to a very seductive tune. After that, Lisa, Mary, and Tonya all asked me to dance. So, it was probably around 15 minutes before I got back to my table. When I sat down Karen was not around.

So, I rested and refilled my drink. Still, no Karen. Or Mark. The dance hall we were partying in has only a few rooms upstairs. I went outside and...nothing. I went to the upstairs rooms, where the offices are. Still no Karen or Mark. I got inspired: I called her cell. When I dialed her number I heard it ringing close by. You can probably guess where this was headed...I stormed into the room and saw my wife giving head to Mark. Her breasts were out and he was holding her head and fucking her face. Stunned, I turned around and went downstairs to leave. A couple of minutes later, Karen ran after me as I left the hall. She was yelling something I couldn't understand. Then Mark held her back with him. It was at that point that I knew my marriage was over.

I went home, sat awhile, nursing my Jack Daniels. Eventually, Karen came home: "how could I leave her there...It was not what I thought...Mark is a nice guy..." I simply said, "great, you can spend the rest of your life with Mark." I went upstairs and returned two suitcases. Karen asked where I would be going. I told her, "nowhere, these are YOUR things. Get out and stay out!!" It wasn't the cheating so much as the disrespect and the fact that she had never sucked my dick, saying it was too big, but had deepthroated Mark, whose cock is about the same size. She told me, "it meant nothing; we could get past it." I pushed her out into the cold with her suitcases and car keys. I called Marjorie and got her to console me. "You'll miss nothing getting rid of that slut...I can make you forget her completely." And yes, Marjorie said that with her mouth full of my cock. Marjorie and I have won many tango, the bedroom kind, over the last two years. Karen? She and Mark flamed out after he shattered his ankles during a late night mugging. Now Karen sits in her studio apartment wishing she had not fucked her marriage away with an out of step Foxtrot. Me? I'm Silver now and Marjorie and I are celebrating our Golden anniversary together.

phill1c
phill1c
29 Followers