Out of the Ashes Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Regardless, he didn't give up and Alexia at the very least adored his efforts. It was just too loud to speak, otherwise she would have praised him for that. She replicated the moves from the couples nearby and somehow made it kinda work, but almost all her focus was resting on avoiding to bump into the other humans or stopping on her dance partner's feet. She found some enjoyment in this frantically entertaining whirl of motion though.

After some while the music slowly calmed down and eventually completely stopped. She was left confused and looked at the widely grinning human boy before her.

"This means you need to switch partner," he said and pointed at the other visitors around them looking for other dance partners. With some young girl next to them looking especially interested in asking Ricky out.

"Oh gotcha... I... think I know who to ask then. I enjoyed it a lot Ricky, thank you," Alexia smiled and gracefully bowed down, her massive curves slightly jiggling as she got back up, which made the blonde man blush adorably.

Just before leaving though she gave him a playful clap on his back and basically pushed him towards the young stranger that seemingly didn't have the courage to ask the blonde man out.

"Best of luck!" she winked and saw the now equally blushing girl grin as Ricky eventually understood what Alexia meant.

With this little "parting gift" wrapped up she could now focus on her own search for a new dancing partner. There wasn't really anyone else to consider than the one person that she couldn't take her eyes off for the whole evening. The one person that she was now almost constantly drawn to. And she didn't have to search for long.

There they were, Remy and Margaret. Just seeing her and knowing what the amazonian hermaphrodite was about to do next made Alexia feel surprisingly nervous.

The former commander gathered all her courage and walked up to the blonde pair in front of her, with Remy obviously not interested in looking for another partner.

"May I ask for this dance... M'lady?" Alexia chuckled as she imitated his request from earlier and bowed down before Margaret, who simply couldn't stop grinning... and blushing.

The surprised royal felt herself heat up at the prospect of being asked for a dance by her close friend ... and was enticed by the offer.

Without even considering to continue her dance with Remy she let go of his hands and accepted, to Remy's obvious displeasure. He angrily pulled away and waited a few moments as he saw the two newcomers getting closer and into dancing position. He looked devastated, but tried to play it down before heading back to the bar.

"That's alright...that's how the dance works afterall... it's alright," he would mumble until he would look for other distractions. With Margaret left all his excitement for the night though.

Usually the two would feel bad, but their minds were occupied by the gentle touches of their new dance partner. The second their hands met they knew something was up, something different from their dances with the twins before - something more desirable, more intimate.

Margaret looked up, having to look past the sizable breasts in her way to see the fiery grey eyes of her former bodyguard. The blonde princess blushed cutely but didn't pull away. Her mind shut down, as she just enjoyed this tender moment.

The blackhaired behemoth of a woman in front of her was equally distracted by her own thoughts. With them circling around if she finally wanted to admit what she started to feel when she was this close to Margaret. Deep down she knew she already had a while ago.

The catchy music picked up again and while the two thusfar just silently grinned and looked into eachothers expressive eyes, they eventually had to start dancing.

Just like the humans around them the two hermaphrodites pulled closer before extending their arms and pushing away, but despite softly gripping eachothers hands the additional distance between the two felt exactly that - distant.

Alexia wasn't looking anywhere else besides her blonde friend. In her dance with Ricky before she was constantly looking over her shoulder, hoping she wouldn't bump into anyone behind her, but at this moment, she forgot that there were even other dancers on stage. They got each other's full attention.

Margaret couldn't stop her cheeks from reddening even further, but this was an opportunity she just hoped would present itself and maybe the reason she tried to look as beautiful as she possibly could. The music around them slowly faded away as reality shrunk down to just them slowly spinning, gazing into each other's eyes. This wasn't enough ... not even close.

Alexia was the one that pulled herself closer first, just a few inches, but it wasn't about the actual distance separating the two, but about the feeling of coming nearer.

Both didn't notice how they instantly leaned in towards eachother, much more than this bizarre human dance required. This dance lost its intended purpose in this moment, with no longer fun being its goal, but intimacy ... when just on an emotional level.

The two hermaphrodites completely ignored the looks of the others and simply came closer, their hands starting to sweat more with every little step their dance partner was taking towards them.

There was this feeling again. This overwhelming drive to get close to another, overshadowing the doubts about years of friendship that shouldn't turn into something more ... primal.

The younger blonde already knew that she was in constant denial on how close she wanted to get with Alexia, but the dutiful soldier was usually held back by her sense of duty... until now.

Almost like chains were falling of her ankles she started to move her feet in a more natural motion for her, an actual dance she learned back in the palace, a waltz. Margaret followed instinctively and was more than familiar what her blushing friend was suggesting.

Dancing was part of Alexia's training, meant to learn on how to find grace while moving and to improve her footwork. Margaret on the other hand obviously had to impress at events hosted by her mothers, the queens, and had to present a graceful and dashing young heir ... a role she utterly despised.

This time though, she wasn't dancing to impress unknown masses of guests, no this time it was only for Alexia in front of her.

Many humans nearby looked confused or in awe as the two moved in perfect unison, witnessing a pair that definitely knew how to dance properly.

Even the heir's lack in size wasn't an issue. Alexia carefully guided her younger partner around, firmly but not overwhelmingly so and even with her huge size she had a delicate touch and sense on how to work with a much smaller dance partner this time. Even as she added moves that weren't associated with this dance.

She pirouetted Margaret around, over and over again, since the princess wouldn't be able to get her hands high enough over her former commander's head. That didn't matter for any of the two though, especially as the blackhaired amazon stopped her princess mid-motion and rested a hand on the blonde's waist, followed by Margaret doing the same.

The towering futa in front of her was smiling warmly as just a few inches separated Margaret from her partner's bosom, leading in a proper dancing stance. Now they could actually let go. They traversed much of the dance floor around them as their waltz speed up, somehow even synchronized by the sounds of the band still playing their unfitting but catchy music.

Some humans respectfully got out of the way, others were lamenting how they had to grant these newcomers some space, but that didn't matter to either of the two.

Minutes passed that felt like mere seconds and soon they were brought back to reality as the music slowed down and abruptly stopped again. Not that the efforts of the band mattered to them any longer, but the complete lack of their tune was off-putting enough to make them notice how they were the center of attention.

They were standing literally in the middle of the dance floor, despite starting more on the outside quite some distance away. Neither of the two could even see back to where they actually started, nor their friends or the stand they were drinking at just earlier.

Alexia blushed as she subtly grabbed her friend's waist again before actually letting go, they needed to talk ... as soon as possible.

Margaret felt the same way and leaned in as close as she could before she would push her head into Alexia's breasts and whispered "Follow me", and gently pulled the imposing hermaphrodite behind her, without their hands parting for even one second.

The duo walked past many onlookers but as they passed the last few rows of humans, they saw a hardly comfy looking bench under a tall oak just behind the stands. This would grant them enough privacy to word what all this meant to them - a desire both were absolutely determined to fulfil.

Their minds were still trying to come to terms with this situation, but they gained more confidence by the second and confirmed what they already knew. This just felt right.

"This... was something else Lexi. I mean... wow!" the blonde said, while sounding cautious and impressed at the same time.

"Likewise. You... were amazing," Alexia responded as they sat down, close but still a small gap in between the two.

Even a tree this old and objectively unexciting started to make the royal gardens pale in comparison. Nothing associated with this moment could even come closer to perfection. Besides... maybe...

"Lexi...?" the princess whispered.

"Yes...?"

So many ways came to Margaret's mind, so many approaches how to address what she was feeling right now, but facing her friend she struggled to materialize the words she desperately was looking for.

She started to blush and stutter, but even that couldn't take away from this already magical evening. They simply laughed with how hilariously awkward the princess's lines were getting. Eventually she managed to atleast form a coherent sentence after all while gazing off into the masses of humans.

"Look at how happy they are. They basically have nothing, but look more content with life as we did back then... at home," Margaret said.

The insecure heir just shifted the focus onto the still energetic human crowd, but she was playing for time. To come up with something meaningful, to finally settle this topic once and for all.

"Yeah. They are an admirable bunch. I gotta give them that," Alexia grinned but looked back to Margaret.

"But they aren't the only ones enjoying life like it seems. I can't remember the last time you looked so happy yourself. It ... suits you. I love to see you laugh this often", the once more emotional sounding fighter whispered.

Margaret hoped that the feeling she experienced while they were dancing was mutual, but just the way Alexia spoke to her, the soft tune to her voice ... this was all the confirmation she needed.

"Hehe. Why shouldn't I be happy? This place has everything I ever wanted. Purpose, adventure, friends..." Margaret paused for a second and finally decided to be bold for once and concluded. "... You".

Her blue eyes fired up and as she looked up to her friend's equally demanding gaze. She started to feel like she was right in her assumption. Margaret just gently slid her hand over the cold marble and on to Alexia's fingers. This was just a gentle and barely noticeable touch, but the feeling was electric.

Time stood still for a moment as the two just processed what was finally happening. Something beautiful. Alexia was the first to pick up on the shy touch and grinned adorably.

Not any words were exchanged. But the immense grin on Alexia's face and her gaze gave away how she was feeling. Her next move was predictable but still it got Margaret's heart pounding inside her chest. The taller hermaphrodite slowly leaned in closer with every new second. She had to arch her back and shift her weight but she definitely was closing in for a kiss.

Anticipation and anxiety fought over dominance inside the inexperienced blonde with just a few more inches to go until Alexia made contact with her lips.

Margaret panicked as many of her deepest doubts came back to the surface. Someone like Alexia simply couldn't feel like this about someone like her... someone so pitiful... so undesirable.

Alexia already closed her eyes and was literally about to connect with her lips as Margaret shyly pushed away.

"Oh... sorry. I ... got the feeling we... you..." Alexia muttered. She was confused by this reaction but after seeing her friends face up close she knew she wasn't wrong.

Margaret blushed immensely and shook nervously. Unable to face her friend she just muttered while looking to the ground.

"No, it's not your fault. It's me. I... I mean. I'd love to...really... but... I mean why would you like someone like me. You are so amazing... and... I am... well... so..." stuttered anxiously.

Alexia listened keenly before chuckling. She heard enough. The gargantuan futa placed a finger on the cutely blushing heir's lips and silenced her.

"Perfect," she concluded for her friend and leaned in for their first kiss.

No long speeches, no pep talk, nothing would make Margaret forget about her deepest insecurities more than just this one word. And then it happened.

Alexia pulled her finger away and instead started to gently hold Margaret's chin in place and closed in.

Their lips connected for the first time. Very gentle and restrained, but not for long. Margaret soon could feel her mind break free from her doubts. They were washed away within moments. Years of friendship turned into more. Far more. Passion.

Alexia's hand on Margaret's chin was travelling to her cheek, gently stroking her as their kiss started to heat up immensely. The young blonde also reached out to the gorgeous woman in front of her and embraced her partner's neck. Soft moans accompanied their curious tongues now invading eachother's mouths.

Even for someone as inexperienced as Margaret she knew exactly what to do next. The smaller hermaphrodite stood up, refusing to break this kiss for anything in the world and decided to take this further. She got onto Alexia's lap, kneeling on the now way softer feeling marble bench.

Now Alexia didn't have to lean over to the smaller princess and was able to pull Margaret even closer as they got more into it. Saliva was starting to drip down their mouths as they still felt like they were building up tension with every moment.

Their bodies picked up on their immense arousal and were just as eager to show their affection towards one another. Margaret's dress felt tighter by the second as her crotch filled out the restricting fabric. Still, her endowments were hidden from curious eyes.

Alexia's definitely was not.

With the younger blonde almost automatically grinding her more experienced partner's crotch she started to feel the enormous shaft swelling underneath the fighter's tight pants.

"Mmmmh," Margaret purred in between passionate kisses as she felt the prodigious rod of her friend gain more size. Making her now soakingly wet pussy demand more attention. This sensation alone was breathtaking, but knowing that she made Alexia feel this aroused meant even more to her.

And the imposing commander certainly was. Alexia couldn't stop pushing her tongue into her friend. Her princess. Margaret.

She forgot about how she was showing off her massive cock at this point, straining her overly stretched pants with an obscene bulge. Her heart was pounding in rhythm with her throbbing member, begging to be released and show its full mesmerizing size to the gorgeous blonde in her arms.

They were long past the point of no return. With now both in heat they had to find some privacy - quick. Alexia grunted as she had to remove her hand from her teenage lover's cheek and firmly grabbed Margaret's buttocks.

Another muffled moan followed by the lusty heir but their lips stayed firmly sealed. This was the moment when Alexia grabbed the smaller, but surprisingly round bottom of her friend and lifted her up as she got up herself.

Accompanied with a soft clap as Alexia's bulge smacked onto Margaret's dress and panties. The duo felt the monstrous cock throb enticingly along the blue dress. With their excitement being on the verge of them giving into their untamed desires on the spot they got to get back home, as quickly as possible.

With Margaret firmly in her hands and both not interested in stopping their passionate kissing anytime soon Alexia headed back to the inn - determined and eagerly anticipating the crescendo of pleasure that would await them.

12