Out of the Ashes Ch. 05

Story Info
Passion, lust and love awaits them.
6.5k words
4.74
7k
11
0

Part 6 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5: Passion

(6 .5k words, sex chapter, futa x futa, size difference, female muscle, domination, romance)

The door loudly smacked open as Alexia hastily entered - with Margaret still in her arms and both making out like all the way back to their room.

The familiar room they spent so much time together would from now on be the place they shared their first night in. The dusty bookshelf, the lacking interior, all that vanished as they stood over the only thing that mattered right now. Alexia's bed.

That was the moment when Margaret again felt solid ground beneath her feet, even if it were just the overly hard blankets. She stood on top of the bed and with the added height was actually tall enough to properly kiss her friend without pushing into Alexia's enticing cleavage.

She started to softly grab her partners hips and pulled her hands upwards. The strong lats, the chiselled abs, every inch of Alexia's body aroused Margaret even further. The immensely horny heir gasped as she felt her lover's hands on her own. That was when their seemingly unending kiss eventually ended.

The princess' blue eyes could have been literally red and wouldn't come close to describe the fire in her eyes.

Her gaze was ravenous. And not just hers.

Alexia's body begged for this small and petite hermaphrodite's touch and with them now being finally alone they were about to fulfil this desperate urge.

"Help me," Alexia alluringly whispered and led Margaret's hands to her strained shirt.

Button after button they revealed more of the former commander's perfectly sculptured body.

"Oh god..." Margaret whimpered as her hands travelled across the exposed abs before her.

She was stunned and for moments just felt content to rub them, but not Alexia.

With a grin the black-haired hermaphrodite pushed their combined hands higher, into her even more erotic and sizable cleavage. Unbuttoning the last resistance before her white shirt came off and exposed her mesmerizing breasts. No human bra would be able to contain them anyways.

"You...you are so ... wow!" the heir stammered and blushed immensely, but curiosity won out as she slowly started to grope the titanic tits before her.

"Mmmmmhhh. Right there..." Alexia purred and pinched her nipples in front of her younger partner.

Their combined efforts were obviously working as the martial behemoth moaned in pleasure with every little touch.

Determined to add even more fuel to this erotic fire the inexperienced princess leaned forward and teasingly sucked on the engorged nipple closer to her.

"Yes! Don't stop!" Alexia moaned and felt her own cock violently throb in her immensely restricting pants.

While Margaret was focusing so hard on pleasing her huge lover, she almost didn't notice her own cock leaking pre cum and her already damp panties getting even more wet by the second.

Her head was pushed deeper into the huge pillows of soft titflesh by the bulging arms of her friend and with that she was close enough to reach around Alexia's strong mid.

The blonde's hand searched and found the round and perk ass she was looking for. Alexia's pants felt even tighter than her shirt and equally damp as her own panties.

"Mmmmhh," Margaret's muffled moans echoed from the immense bosom she found herself in as she reached even deeper to feel the massively swollen set of balls through the fabric.

Alexia's moans almost turned into screams just by feeling Margaret's hands as they explored her even more sensitive male parts.

The blonde pulled away from the rock-hard nipple that brought her friend so much pleasure already. Leaving Alexia unfulfilled for now - something that the eager princess wanted to change soon though.

"Let me... get you out of them," Margaret gasped and teasingly rubbed her hand across the tight fabric covering the enormous set of balls.

Alexia grinned and blushed herself as she leaned back, resting both hands on her strong hip as her stance widened. She wanted to show off the proudest part of her amazonian body.

"Go on..." she smiled with her voice conveying how much she anticipated this reveal.

The immensely aroused princess got on her knees and saw the enormous bulge before her eyes, visibly throbbing under the fabric while Alexia's balls were equally noticeable now.

She wanted to say something teasing, something witty, but this sight left her speechless. Almost cautiously she laid a hand on the outlining of this undoubtedly gargantuan cock and bit her lip.

Her own pussy twitched by just feeling the soft pulsations from inside the dampened material restricting this glorious member.

Margaret's free hand started to pull the pants down while the other was still rubbing the hopefully soon the be released shaft.

Alexia closed her eyes and gasped, while Margaret took her sweet time exploring and teasing as much as she could.

Lower and lower her pants went until her shaft was about to push out of its prison. She looked back down to her gorgeous friend, obviously aroused to an extent she couldn't even describe any longer and awaited Margaret's reaction.

The semi hard cock put up some resistance as it bent down to let the pants slide over and released itself to the heir's curious gaze.

Margaret moaned as she saw the majestic cock in person.

Her eyes widened at the sight of the enticing member pulsating and stiffen further as it seemingly reached out to her face. She had seen the bulge many times since they arrived and probably fantasized about it almost as often, but actually seeing it in all its glory before her eyes was far better than she could have hoped for.

Inch after inch the gigantic cock gained and already was close to twice the blonde's full length. But there was only much more to come.

Alexia grinned contently as she saw the drooling princess silently worshipping her proud cock and focused on showing off as much as she possibly could.

"It's so... sooo... huge! Lexi... oh god!", Margaret eventually muttered and felt almost too shy to actually touch the obviously needy prick before her.

"There... is more..." Alexia gasped and moaned as she felt even more blood rush into her penis.

In almost hypnotic waves the already prodigious rod throbbed and stood up to creep towards Alexia's breasts. Her now pre cum leaking cock left stains on her toned abs as it expanded to its fullest potential.

Margaret's mind was completely occupied by what was happening before her eyes. Not even her wettest dreams could come close to what she was witnessing at this moment. Easily 2 feet of massive girlmeat rubbing on the most erotic body she ever saw in her life, closing the distance between it and the ocean of titflesh above - and finally reaching it.

Wouldn't she have masturbated before they headed out, she would have come right there. But instead she marvelled at her friends' body and eventually gave in her need to feel "it".

Margaret slowly encircled the monstrous cock and tightened her grip as it pushed in between the heavy orbs from above. Both squealed at this touch and couldn't hold back another shot of precum.

The veins pulsated mightily as the last ounces of fresh blood travelled through the aggressively throbbing member to reach its final size. Just after slightly peaking out of Alexia's teardrop rack the member stopped its expansion.

Margaret slowly started to stroke the member with one hand and felt every inch of girlmeat presented to her.

"Oh... god... you... are... massive...everywhere!" she praised at the mouth-watering sight. "Can I...?" she wanted to ask and already started to move her hand up and down the shaft.

"Maggie... mmmhh... wait..." Alexia gasped and moaned lewdly. Before reaching out to the seemingly hypnotized princess before her.

Their gazes met but the blonde's hand was still tightly gripping the massive endowment.

"Let's save this for later. There... is ... more I want to do with you," the blackhaired futa whispered.

Alexia struggled to stop her lover's handjob, but she wanted this to be more than just about her personal pleasure. Both should enjoy it to its fullest.

"Wh-... what should I do then?" Margaret insecurely asked.

Alexia grinned softly and rested a hand ontop of Margaret's sweaty blonde head.

"How about you get undressed first," Alexia suggested with a playful wink.

"Oh uhm...o-ok".

Margaret blushed heavily and reluctantly saw Alexia step back. The massive tool she wanted so desperately also getting further away.

This would be her moment then, when she revealed herself... and she was scared by just thinking about it. She was convinced that she would just pale in comparison to the erotic frame of her lover.

Her body started to shake slightly but she continued to open her dress nonetheless.

"Don't laugh, ok?" she asked, almost begged even and looked up to the admiring gaze of her lover.

"I will never laugh at you," Alexia firmly stated. Not leaving any doubt that she was speaking the truth.

Margaret's heart was noticeably pounding as she unbuttoned the last few buttons and slowly showed her in comparison pitiful chest.

Her white bra snugly fit her C-Cups and presented them in a very enticing way. Still, the young princess felt inadequate.

A thought Alexia didn't share in the slightest. Her cock throbbed just by the sight of her friend's bra and she grinned seductively as she laid a hand on her own rod for a few gentle strokes.

"As I said. Nothing to worry about Maggie. You are stunning".

"Thank you..." Margaret cutely whispered and did the impossible ... blush even more noticeably.

The heir's hands travelled lower and exposed her slightly toned stomach, her surprisingly wide hips and stopped before she reached her crotch.

"I... hope you aren't disappointed. I am not so... you know..." Margaret started to panic and started to stutter again.

"Hey, it's alright. Trust me. Just relax. Let me do it," Alexia suggested and with one hand gently pushed Margaret onto her back while pushing the dress down herself.

The blonde tensed up and shook noticeably as inch after inch of her body got revealed. She closed her eyes out of anxiety and didn't even want to see her friend's reaction at seeing her painfully stuffed feeling panties.

Soon she felt a cold breeze travelling over her thighs as Alexia pulled the blue dress down all the way to and past her ankles. Margaret laid there, just in her underwear in front of such a mesmerizingly gargantuan woman. But there was no audible reaction ... so she timidly opened her eyes.

Margaret was greeted by the sight of her huge friend biting her lip at the way smaller bulge in her panties. The blonde noticed how Alexia didn't look disappointed in the slightest, much more she looked ... quite impressed.

"Sorry. It's... not much," Margaret groaned in an excusing tone.

"Are you kidding? You are quite big for someone your height. Look," Alexia seductively said.

The usually professional soldier almost hastily pulled out the sizable cock from its dampened fabric prison and proudly presented it.

"That's gotta be a full foot!" Alexia moaned as she got closer to the desperately throbbing member.

"It's nothing compared to yours though," Margaret whimpered.

"I don't care. It's amazing to me," the way more confident hermaphrodite proclaimed and teasingly stroked Margaret's prick.

The blonde moaned as she felt this sensation for the first time. Feeling someone else's hands on her own dick. And seemingly loving it despite its comparatively pathetic size.

Alexia wasn't lying, she was indeed impressed by her childhood friend's endowments and was eager to convince the insecure heir that she really meant it.

Without a second thought she got closer and leaned into her friend's gorgeous face.

"You are beautiful Maggie. Always were," she said and before Margaret could respond with another comparison or start to lament her own body again, they kissed again.

With Alexia now on top of her smaller friend she started to explore Margaret's body with one hand. Cupping the set of cute breasts underneath her and felt both their cocks rub on eachother as they once more locked lips. Finally, the white bra came off.

Alexia was overwhelming her smaller friend, but not in a way that could feed into Margaret's insecurities, but in a way meant to distract her from all thoughts surrounding anything else but the taller woman's sexy body.

The throbbing of their combined cocks made both their vagina's twitch and their nipples were engorged like never before in their life's.

Every heartbeat from them was felt by the other and by simply noticing the frantic pace of Alexia's palpitation the young princess slowly started to believe that her friend actually enjoyed this as much as she did.

This realization struck her hard, she almost felt like tearing up for a moment, but out of joy. Only Alexia groping her breasts with one hand and reaching in between her legs prevented her to do so.

The bigger hands were pleasing Margaret's most sensitive parts with astounding precision. Her legs instinctively pushed apart as Alexia reached out to teasingly rub the blonde's wet entrance while her cock was locked under the taller woman's more massive member.

Just after the former soldier felt how wet her friend was as Margaret's body finally stopped shaking and actively started opening up to her, she pulled away.

Alexia grinned and got up and kneeled on top of the stunned princess.

"You feel not nearly as wet as me. I guess it's only fair, if you take me first then," the buff futa teased.

"Do you really ... mean it?" Margaret asked.

"I want you in me so bad, Maggie!" the behemoth huskily stated and sat down next to her friend.

This was more than just teasing, this meant way much more.

Their society was obsessed with size, with the subconscious, almost primal desire to dominate and that usually meant even, or more especially, sexually. Smaller hermaphrodites would in most cases only end up at the receiving ends for long stretches of their life's.

Even Queen Euridike with her massive 9ft in height had to give birth to the two princesses and was the one getting dominated by her even bigger wife.

But offering the smaller hermaphrodite the opportunity to be the first in taking the other, bigger partner, was a showing of great respect.

This was by far the most unexpected thing the princess experienced today - and that meant something, considering they laid in bed next to eachother.

"You...re-... reall-..." Margaret's repeated question was interrupted.

"I mean it. Take me... please," Alexia smiled and got on her back and awaited her friend.

The princess didn't have to be asked again and got up, seeing the deliciously muscular body spread out before her. With the massive tool proudly pointing up towards the ceiling and the dripping pussy dampening the blanket already.

Margaret stood between the two massive thighs, dangling from the bed and started to point her own 11 inches towards the twitching entrance before her. She couldn't fathom what was happening, but her body acted on instinct alone. With an arousingly wet noise she entered the warmth radiating from Alexia's vagina.

"Mmmmmhh...Yes", the bodyguard gasped.

The princess on the other hand couldn't even form a single word, she was just overwhelmed by the sensations. The heat, the wetness, it felt so good.

Margaret's hands pulled herself close while she was holding the teasingly throbbing dick of her invaded lover before her.

"Mmmmh that's it! MORE!" Alexia begged while grabbing more than a handful of the damp blankets.

Her body shivered in ecstasy which encouraged the inexperienced heir even further.

11 Inches found their way into Alexia, not nearly enough to bottom her out, but definitely enough to make her experience immense pleasure already.

Additionally, she felt her younger lover's hands firmly stroking her desperately pulsating cock - the sensation was exquisite already even without really fulfilling penetration.

Wet slaps echoed through the room as Margaret thrusted in and out of her huge friend. Both were moaning and screaming with increasing intensity by this pleasurable showing of affection.

Margaret had only a single mind going through her head right though. How could she possibly make this even better for Alexia? She started to experiment more, changed up the pace to her thrusts and pulled one hand down to the deliciously wet cunt before her, clenching with every of her motions.

She had only experience masturbating thusfar, but still, she knew what she liked. Her hand gently started to rub the enticingly engorged clit while she stirred a bit more upwards inside Alexia.

The blonde guessed that this should make Alexia feel just like she did when masturbating. She was certainly right. As soon as her wet fingers started to rub the sensitive spot her friend let out a loud scream and pre cum shot over Alexia's abs.

"That... did... the trick," Margaret mused in between moans and started to rub the delicate spot even more furiously.

"Mmmh... fuck... yeah!" Alexia slurred and instinctively thrusted her own hip towards the younger princess' rod pistoning in and out of her.

The enormous bosom, M-cups in fact, heaved and fell with every time Margaret hilted her 11 inches into the seemingly never-ending lust cave. Faster and deeper she went, trying her best to make the giant rack jiggle more furiously before her eyes.

A part of the inexperienced princess' mind noted how the lustful screams of her mothers, she often had the displeasure to hear back in the palace, were far more intense and powerful compared to Alexia's. That just meant she had to try even harder she thought.

Margaret's hands were lubricated by Alexia's pre cum dripping down her throbbing shaft in between her fingers. The scent was mind shatteringly arousing. The fragrance of her massive friend's equally enormous arousal all combined in this delicious looking love juice.

The sticky liquid, it was just too enticing not to give it a try, she had to lick it. All of it.

Margaret bit her lip and slowly arched her back to worship the demanding cock just as much as it rightfully deserved. Her soft lips just barely fit around the outragingly gargantuan glans and stretched her virgin jaw massively, but her eagerness knew no bounds.

"AHHH!! YESS! MAGGIE!! YESSS!", Alexia screamed and her eyes rolled back inside her head.

The actual penetration wasn't nearly enough to fully satisfy her demanding body, but the sensation of a combined hand- and blowjob added to it, while getting her clit rubbed, certainly helped.

The amazonian futa's body was quivering because of this smaller girl. Alexia was getting dominated by someone much less endowed and blessed than her. Not just someone, someone special. This wasn't just her having casual sex, this was actually opening up to the one person she could call more than just a fling. Her first real love.

Another moan escaped Alexia's lips just as her mind started to unravel the full extent of her pleasure. Physically as much as mentally. Manifesting itself in the spasmic thrusts of her hips and contractions of her toned muscles. She was almost about to unload into Margaret's surprisingly expertly stimulating mouth.

This didn't go unnoticed by Margaret aswell. She picked up more pace and rampaged in and out of the insatiable love tunnel, while her hand rubbed the thumb sized clit with more intensity and her mouth tried to suck every last ounce of pre cum out of the gloriously delicious shaft. But in the heat of this sexual frenzy she failed to notice the warning signs of her own body.

Both were on edge, just moments away from exploding in a mighty and unprecedented orgasm. Who would be the first to cum though?

12