Out of the Ashes Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alexia was a sweaty and drooling mess. Her tongue lewdly hung out her gasping mouth, with her eyes closed to focus even more on the orgasmic sensations. The usually groomed black curls messily hang down to the now damp blankets - an amazing sight.

Seeing how thoroughly satisfied and aroused her imposingly curvaceous friend whimpered and moaned made Margaret adore this moment even more and for the first time in her life made her feel powerful.

The sensations were beyond amazing, but feeling for the first time in her life that there was really no reason to be held back by her own body, but to embrace it, was too much.

"Mmmmhhh," the blonde hair moaned, suppressed by the still rockhard cock in her mouth.

She felt her balls clench, while her pussy already erupted in wet ecstasy. Her rubbing stopped while her hip aswell refused to keep up the frantic pace of her previous thrusts.

Her shaft throbbed violently inside Alexia and even with her trying to hold back as long as she possibly could she reluctantly unloaded into the buff fighter.

The warmth of her younger lover started to spread inside the blackhaired hermaphrodite and brought Alexia back to reality. Just moments away from cumming herself she felt that the inexperienced princess was the first to admit defeat. Still, she was satisfied to an extent she didn't expect beforehand, although she wasn't allowed to fully climax herself ... yet.

Margaret pulled her head up, desperately needing to breath as her orgasm was overtaking her body. A primal scream escaped the usually timid blonde with Alexia happily observing the immense pleasure of her friend.

The aftermath of this orgasmic eruption subsided slowly with Margaret realizing that she left her lover unfulfilled. The sensation though, was still something she wouldn't ever forget.

"This... wow... you were amazing..." Alexia grinned with her cock still angrily throbbing almost like it was enraged by the sexual fulfilment it narrowly missed out on.

"Sor-... sorry. Lexi. I couldn't ... " Margaret apologized before hearing her muscular friend laugh out loud.

"You are kidding, right? You had me wrapped around your finger the whole time. I wasn't even able to form a single thought while you rocked my world. You did great, Maggie. I loved it," Alexia chuckled and lovingly looked up to the blushing princess.

"Thank ... you. I loved it too. Just wished I could have made you cum though," Margaret cautiously responded, still holding the rockhard prick before her.

"Who said I was done with you, already?" Alexia grinned seductively and winked. "Ready for round two? It's my turn now"

The smaller woman grinned and despite cumming just moments earlier started to feel her heartbeat pick up speed again, this time in anticipation.

"Mmmhh" Margaret simply grinned and almost frantically nodded, to Alexia's amusement.

She got up, sweaty and still ragingly hard and made the bed creak as she removed her massive weight from the struggling furniture. Not even her soft smile could take away how imposing and voracious she looked. Margaret knew their first night would be getting even more intense from now.

Still weakened by her own intense climax the princess just struggled to stay on her feet while her partner just looked like she had only warmed up for the main course. A part of her felt a bit intimidated.

Most of her mind though eagerly awaited to feel all of Alexia buried inside her petite body, overshadowing the doubts she was having. Seeing the gargantuan cock sway before her eyes made her realize one thing. There was no way in hell she could take all of it. But oh was she determined to prove herself wrong.

The blonde got on the bed and teasingly got on all fours just to sway her perk derrière in front of the awaiting behemoth.

"You are toying with me aren't you?" Alexia chuckled and playfully rubbed the presented bottom.

"Maybe," Margaret slyly grinned and felt her body springing back into action, even her soft cock to some extent.

"A tempting offer..." the taller hermaphrodite grinned and once gently smacked the blonde's ass, earning a soft moan. "But I want to see your face when I cum".

A silent smile escaped Margaret and even with her body craving for a brutal rutting she valued these moments of admiration and genuine trust even higher. She turned around and saw Alexia stepping closer, towering above her and casting a shadow over her smaller frame. The sight was just amazing.

"Much better," Alexia sensually whispered and placed her muscular right arm next to Margaret's head, while her left was lining up her cock to penetrate her friend.

The sexually way more experienced commander knew exactly what buttons to press to excite the smaller heir. Her monstrous cock teasingly rubbed along the perfectly shaven and moist flower before her, gently pushing the tender lips apart.

"Oooohhhh," Margaret gasped and already realized how much more ... proficient ... Alexia was.

Alexia simply adored this little reaction and slid her pre cum leaking glans up and down the more than willing hole. The anticipation was reaching new heights by the second and just before Margaret would have begged to push the gargantuan member inside, Alexia did exactly that.

The wildly throbbing rod pushed the lips apart and instantly completely filled the blonde's vagina, but there was just so much more to come. Once more they gasped in unison but Margaret was quickly getting louder and wilder with every new inch invading her.

"Fuck!! So huge!! More!!" Margaret screamed.

Surprised by her unexpected lewdness Alexia waited a second before silently grinning.

She was happy to oblige.

"Just ... tell me when to stop, okay?" Alexia grinned and Margaret nodded.

Another few inches slowly squeezed into the deliciously stretched princess and made her a drooling mess.

Her breaths got quicker and deeper and even her previously drained cock started to flare back up with new found vigour.

Just by the tightness she could tell that this was what actual sex was supposed to be, not the meagre foreplay she was barely able herself.

Alexia was equally overwhelmed though.

Feeling such a tight snatch was simply a divine sensation already and made her crave for more. She stepped forward and slowly thrusted her hips into the constantly erupting love cave before her. The outlining of the impressively hung futa's cock was starting to show on Margaret's flat belly.

"Ahhhh!" the princess gasped and struggled to actually process the sensation of having a cock filling up her virgin cunt for the first time ... and then some.

In a moment of untamed lust, the princess wrapped her twitching legs around her huge lover and pulled her partner even closer.

"Easy... Maggie," Alexia muttered but was struggling herself to hold back.

Now both her arms rested next to Margaret's stunningly drooling face while she rested ontop the petite girl. It looked like an avalanche of tits and muscles was coming down on the princess and with that an even more of the arousing sensation of the glorious cock rampaging into her.

Alexia slowly gave into her desperate need to fuck. She started to add delicate thrusts that quickly turned increasingly powerful.

The bulge on Margaret's mid was getting bigger as the massive amount of girlmeat was reaching new depths inside of her. Almost 1,5 ft were already buried inside of her but that wasn't close to Alexia's full size.

The blackhaired futa grunted as she stretched her friend's pussy even further with her shoving another few inches into the blonde. Alexia was now completely overtaken by her own lust and properly started to piston in and out of the overfilled cunt, all the way until even her churning balls started to smack into Margaret.

Her strong bulging muscles were contracting with every thrust and her hefty boobs now teasingly jiggled right before Margaret's eyes. Unseen by the fired-up behemoth though the smaller hermaphrodite was struggling to keep up.

The blonde was getting invaded, atleast by her estimation, 2 ft of girlcock, which was getting too much for her to handle. Even with her races increased capacities there was a limit what a hermaphrodite of her stature could take. But Alexia's body was demanding the full pleasure it got denied just minutes earlier.

"YESSSS!" Alexia moaned and lunched forward, burying her lover's face under her ample bosom and continued to now almost brutally fuck the petite heir. Reduced to a cocksock Margaret's pleasure quickly turned into discomfort and soreness.

Her legs were still wrapped around the desperately horny warrior above her but instead of her lustful screaming she started to whimper in pain. Still, the princess didn't want this to end and for Alexia to enjoy it on her terms. Her legs tightened around the former commander's ass and pulled her still deeper, which left the fiercely fucking futa clueless about her discomfort.

Alexia screamed from the top of her lungs and loved every second of this intense pounding but Margaret kept going ... until the imposing futa eventually repeatedly hit her cervix.

"Ow!Ow!" escaped Margaret's mouth and made her huge friend quickly snap out of their sexual frenzy.

"What... what are you doing? Did I hurt you?" Alexia muttered in between deep breaths and lifted herself up to move her rack out of her lover's face.

"No... I... was just... " Margaret blushed and still tried to pull her friend deeper into her, which made her groan again.

"I did hurt you. You should have told me to stop. Why..." she paused and the penny finally dropped. "This is your first time isn't it?"

The virgin blushed heavily and shyly looked away before she silently nodded "yes".

Once more the taller futa's gentle touch on her chin made Margaret getting pulled back to face her huge friend.

"It's ok. Really. I want you to enjoy it with me. Just... tell me what makes you feel better, ok?" Alexia emphatically whispered.

"Maybe... you could... pull out ... a bit. Sorry," the embarrassed heir whimpered.

With around 1,5ft buried in Margaret they found the seemingly perfect size for the smaller futa, even if that meant that a good portion of Alexia's cock wasn't able to join in on the fun.

"Now enjoy yourself Maggie, for real this time," Alexia grinned and gently started to plunge her immense rod in and out in a less frantic pace.

"Better?" she asked and Margaret once more just silently nodded, still blushing heavily.

"Mmmmh... but please cum this time though," the princess whimpered, still eager to fulfil her partner's desires.

"I will. Only because of you..." Alexia grinned, knowing the effect these words would have on the young princess and leaned in to her.

She had to arch her back but she wanted to pay her virgin partner the attention she deserved and probably needed.

Their hands embraced each other and pinned the princess into the soft mattress below them. Their faces just mere inches separated with the now sweaty black curls of Alexia hanging down to the blonde's gorgeous face.

"I love you, Maggie," Alexia whispered alluringly and that took Margaret by surprise.

"I ... love you too...Lexi," the princess happily responded and lifted her heavy feeling head to meet the lips of her lover above her.

Once more they kissed ardently with the muscular soldier slowly penetrating her loved one.

This time her touch was delicate, strong and powerful, but not overwhelming - just perfect. Every inch was seemingly destined to expertly stimulate the needs of the virgin royalty under her.

The creaking of the struggling bed got louder with Alexia resting more of her huge weight on it as she lunged in and out in a slow but steady pace. But the muffled moans and screams of Margaret were blocked by the gargantuan futa's more experienced tongue. Alexia didn't need the praise. The princess' body did all the talking.

Margaret squirted heavily with every new thrust, her pussy in a constant state of clenching and adjusting to the massive tool inside of it. Even her previously drained cock pushed into the abs of the amazonian body ontop of her - smearing cum all over them.

With Alexia's heavy breasts dominating Margaret's bosom they felt eachother's heartbeat picking up as the taller futa showed her impressive stamina.

For minutes that felt like hours she kept on her sensual fucking with Margaret climaxing countless times. The young heir's hands clenched around Alexia's with every new orgasm, but the blackhaired hermaphrodite still had to cum.

She was slowly getting closer but she needed further stimulation to push her over the edge. After another mind shattering orgasm, the princess pulled away, breaking the kiss and was determined to return the favour.

The blonde breathed heavily with Alexia arousingly grunting before her eyes, the bulging muscles contracting subtly with every move. The alluring gaze, all of this was so unearthly captivating for Margaret that she really had to focus on Alexia's pleasure to forget about her own insatiable lust.

"Wh... what are ... you waiting for?" Margaret gasped and threw her head back as she came once more. Her cute voice again turned into a husky moan.

"I... am getting there" Alexia grinned and was getting more aroused by how the princess was moaning and screaming so loud and lewdly.

Another powerful throb of her gigantic member narrowed the gap between her constantly delicate pleasure and the fulfilling orgasm her body was craving for.

"Oh God! Give it to me, Lexi!" the blonde screamed.

She picked up on the immediate reaction of her lustful screams on Alexia's rock-hard member. This gave her an idea.

"You are soo huge. Fuck! This feels soo good. Tell me it feels good for you too!" Margaret continued and felt another few ounces of precum pouring into her. The dirty talk was working.

"Mmmmh... Yes! It feels soo good, Maggie!" Alexia gasped and felt her own body reacting to her lover's demanding voice.

"Sooo tight! Feel my cunt. OOoooh god!"

The heir was interrupted by the prodigious member throbbing angrily inside her while she tried to contract her vaginal muscles.

"Fuck!!" Alexia moaned and all her muscles tensed up at once.

"Don't stop! Fill me! Give it all to mee! Fuck your princess!" Margaret begged and wrapped her hands around the strong neck of her now struggling partner. "Show how much you love me!"

This were the last words she managed to say before the throbbing and pounding inside her got too overwhelming and reduced her again to constant moaning and animalistic screams.

Seeing and especially hearing this unexpected naughty side of her childhood friend was exactly what she was waiting for.

Alexia wasn't going deeper but her pulsating member was seemingly engorging in preparation for the incoming load.

"Uuugghhhh. Thi-... oh god... Maggie... I..." Alexia gasped while she shivered violently.

Her hands clenched into a tight grip around the blonde's slender fingers while she felt the floodgates open.

With an untamed, almost primal scream she felt her own needs finally getting satisfied. The sensation of her balls pumping her hot seed into Margaret made her strong arms suddenly feel weak. Every muscle of her body lost all its power as she kept on filling the drooling blonde now pinned underneath her. Her arms let out and she rested heavily on the now equally enthralled looking heir.

The thrusting stopped as the aftermath of her orgasm reached every fiber of her 8'6" body. The vision got blurry as the last few drops of cum found its way deep into Margaret.

Alexia's voice diminished over the duration of her climax, unable to keep up the gloriously wild scream of hers - a sound that was like music to Margaret's ears. Even her heart felt like it was beating to the sound of a war drum, as both knew, that fully satisfied her.

Margaret was pushed deeper into the mattress as Alexia's strong body gave up all resistance while experiencing this full body orgasm.

With a last creak that quickly turned into a spreading crunching sound the sturdy bed finally gave up its ongoing struggle and crashed to the ground. After the initial shock and a little pause, the princess started to giggle and soon after laughed at this unexpected incident. Alexia was still focused on getting back her basic body functions though.

After one minute of the huge hermaphrodite catching some of her breath, she atleast managed to lift her head up to face the cheeky grin of her lover.

"That... was something else. Hehe. And I thought I had it rough. You looked like you enjoyed yourself," Margaret grinned with Alexia's head resting ontop of her delicate bosom.

"Hehe. Yeah... this... I mean... wow," Alexia gasped and painfully slowly rolled herself next to Margaret.

She looked completely spent and made Margaret once more feel great satisfaction and pride in knowing that she managed to fully satisfy her huge lover.

"Not bad for a first timer... right?" she chuckled cutely and pushed herself closer to the exhausted fighter.

"Absolutely! You are a natural. And a naughty one at that," Alexia laughed almost sleepily as she felt the smaller blonde snuggling into her strong side.

The princess felt oddly triumphant, almost like she won a victory in a hard fought battle and enjoyed to revel in praise for something she was pretty afraid of in the past.

Sharing this night with Lexi was probably the most liberating experience she ever had and things from here would probably only get even better.

With Margaret now resting her head on one of her friend's firm biceps and a hand on Alexia's ripped stomach she found a comfy position for the rest of the night and cuddled into the perfect combination of soft flesh and sturdy muscles.

She felt tiny again, her height difference utterly obvious but for once it didn't bother her. Quite the opposite in fact, it was even exciting to call someone this huge her lover. But where they lovers? Or did they just share a night full of passion? Did Alexia really mean it what she said, or did she just blur out things while she was overtaken by pleasure?

Margaret needed to be absolutely sure.

"I really meant it though. I ...think ... I love you... Lexi," she said timidly.

Alexia now lifted her heavy feeling head to face her lover... no... girlfriend and adored the sight and kind words.

"So did I. You are special, Maggie... always were" she pulled her smaller friend closer and concluded alluringly "I love you too".

Alexia smiled and leaned in for one last short, but still very intimate feeling smooch. Their lips sealed it, there was no doubt left that their strong feelings were mutual, even in the aftermath of these arousing experience.

They wanted to word their feelings more or just enjoy their company but they desperately needed to rest. The pair was totally satisfied by just hugging before the two were overwhelmed by their own exhaustion, dreaming of this magical day and anticipating the next morning to wake up next to their girlfriend.

12