Out of the Ashes Ch. 06

Story Info
Margaret has to deal with some unexpected developments...
5.9k words
4.54
6.1k
6
0

Part 7 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6: Aftermath

(6k words, futa x futa, size difference, romance, character focus, slow growth, dialogue)

"Mmmmhh," Margaret groaned as she felt the warmth of the late morning sunrays dancing over her face. She tried to shield herself from them with one hand, but the damage was already done-she was waking up. It took her a few seconds to realize where she currently was, though.

Her mind seemingly still had to cope with last night's events. Even during her well-deserved rest, she was greeted by dreams full of pleasure which created a maelstrom of fulfilment and ecstasy the overjoyed princess lost herself in.

The deflowered heir didn't want to awake just yet. She blindly reached out; her questing hand soon resting on the slowly rising and lowering stomach of Alexia.

Margaret grinned as she gently stroked over the chiselled abs of her lover and now cheekily opened one still heavy eyelid. The blonde's grin widened ear to ear at the sight of her still sleeping friend just a few inches away from her. With her head still resting on top of her partner's muscular arm, reduced to just a pillow for the night, she returned to what she did last night: worshipping Alexia's body.

For minutes she observed her childhood friend's slumber and very cautiously felt the impressive set of muscles she started to admire so much. Alexia subconsciously seemed aware about Margaret's tender touches and muttered something unrecognizable in her sleep which almost made the former virgin giggle for a moment. She shifted her attention a bit lower and smirked teasingly at the flaccid member resting in between Alexia's thick thighs. Before she could reach out to it though she noticed it twitch and then slowly throb.

Margaret perked an eyebrow and checked if Alexia was still sleeping but there was no sign of her waking up yet. With the princess not being a stranger to seeing the full extent of Alexia's raging morning wood, she simply waited; and for the first time looked at the majestic member as a sceptre she had and would continue to wield.

She keenly watched the gargantuan member gaining inches, that turned into feet, 1,5 ft, 2 ft, probably almost 2,5ft until it stood proud in all its glory for the daily early-morning salute.

She was once more stunned by the arousing sight and, even after already exploring every inch of the glorious member the previous night, couldn't take her eyes from the throbbing behemoth. Her mute drooling eventually came to an end as soon as the buff warrior groaned in her sleep.

"Gnnngghh," Alexia sighed and was obviously not amused by getting up after just a few hours of rest.

She looked up, in a bit of a trance, and just mindlessly stared at the ceiling while Margaret was observing her. Alexia's consciousness needed a few moments to return and regain a sense of space and time. Eventually she looked to her side to ensure that what just happened was not a dream, but a blissful and beautiful reality. The commander's grey eyes searched and found the enthralled royalty just where they left off the previous night.

"Good morning," Margaret huskily said and leaned in for the first kiss of the day; it wouldn't be the last.

"It's definitely a good morning now," Alexia grinned and rested a hand on top of Margaret's, still exploring the black-haired fighter's strong mid.

"Looks like some parts of you got up earlier," Margaret teased and with one finger poked the throbbing member.

"Can't blame him though, not with such company."

"I bet you say that to every princess you sleep with," the blonde joked and made Alexia laugh out loud.

"Only the cute ones," Alexia replied with a wink and once more gave into her urge to kiss her new partner.

The two just silently looked at each other and seemingly tried to soak up as much as possible of the opposing beauty's face and were finding new little details to love - even after many years of friendship.

Just like their gazes, their hands were locked into place and not to be separated anytime soon-especially by the taller futa. Alexia was gently caressing the birthday present of hers on Margaret's fingers; unlike the other rings that were sold off. A fact that the buff futa appreciated even more at that moment.

"You are amazing, Lexi. Thank you for ... everything," Margaret said and got closer and pushed into Alexia's teardrop bosom. "This could never have happened back in the palace. But I wish it would have earlier".

Alexia smiled for a moment but soon after her expression turned serious again.

"Maggie... I ... we couldn't be together at the palace. You know that, right?"

"Yes... good that it just happens that we aren't there anymore I'd say," Margaret said in a mixture of playfulness and a more serious undertone.

"Yes, but... you realize we have to return eventually... right?" Alexia asked timidly and saw Margaret's expression shift.

"Why?"

"What do you mean 'why'? You are the heir!" Alexia stated more firmly and was surprised by how little time Margaret had to put into overthinking their situation. She looked absolutely determined.

"So what? I would have been married off anyway. That or getting kidnapped, so who cares? It's not like I'd ever rule over anything. So why bother now?" Margaret's cheeky smile completely vanished but she didn't break her gaze on Alexia. "Why not enjoy this here and now?"

Alexia looked a bit puzzled for a bit and gently stroked Margaret's cheek.

"I want to. But we can't forget why we are here. Trust me, I don't want this to end, but it might have to once we go back," the taller futa said cautiously.

"Then let's stay here. Simple as that," Margaret calmly replied.

"For now, but..." Alexia got interrupted by Margaret leaning in for another kiss.

"Why ruin this amazing morning by debating over such things..." the blonde grinned seductively and got up.

"I..." Alexia sighed. "Fine... no such debates ... for now," she said reluctantly and silently accepted that Margaret blatantly used her charm to avoid a heated discussion.

The two just silently hugged each other tightly and felt content by simply appreciating the previously discovered intimacy and strong bond they now shared.

"Hey, how about w-... uungghh," Margaret gasped as she tried to lift her feet off the bed.

"What's wrong?" Alexia jumped up too.

"Not... much. Just a bit sore, from earlier I guess," the princess groaned and felt the fatigue in her muscles. To her surprise, it spread through most of her body and was not just reserved to the parts of her who took all the pounding last night. "I feel like I ran 30 miles..."

"Sorry... I... maybe got carried away ... a bit," Alexia apologised and blushed.

"Hey, nothing to be sorry about. I loved it!" Margaret winked and slowly emerged from the destroyed and cum stained bed. "Just a shame I can't go for another round right now," she said and looked at her still idle member.

Alexia grabbed Margaret's hand and smiled.

"We will get a lot of opportunities for that I'd assume," the more dutiful futa chuckled.

"I will take your word on that!"

Margaret looked at the now wrecked bed and smiled knowingly, her face brightening up with pride. The blonde princess went over to the bathroom, cautious and slow almost like she felt that her legs would give out after one misplaced step.

Just as she reached the doorknob she looked back at Alexia, still smiling but closely monitoring the blonde's shaky movement.

"I love you," she whispered and grinned happily before entering the bathroom.

"I love you too..." Alexia responded softly, more to herself than Margaret and fell back into the now obsolete bed as soon as the bathroom door was shut.

The imposing warrior was once more looking up to the ceiling. Wary on how to react to Margaret's statement. She understood where the young princess was coming from, but leaving that life behind entirely? Could she even do that?

"What now?" she whispered to herself and gazed upon the bathroom door, with her morning wood almost blocking the view - a decent distraction from grimmer thoughts. She smiled and gave it a few good strokes before her hand was resting on the place where Margaret slept on.

The sheets were still warm and Alexia appreciated the feeling of heat originating from her new partner. She still felt conflicted, but she couldn't deny, atleast at this moment, she was delighted with just staying here, with Maggie. She pushed her head into the warm blanket and took in Margaret's scent while grinning happily.

"Yes, the palace can wait a bit longer," she whispered.

On the other side of the closed door was an equally enthralled but completely exhausted princess. The way her whole body felt sore was something she couldn't describe nor understand. The fatigue reached all the way from her toes up to her head and seemingly kept no fibre of her body untouched.

She played it down when she got up, but now she felt the full extent of how drained she felt. There was an odd sense of accomplishment to the feeling though. Margaret tried to see this fatigue as a souvenir of the best night in her life and viewed more like an obstacle she had to overcome. She even silently swore to herself that sh­e would eventually manage to fully enjoy Alexia with all she had to offer.

Over at the sink and in front of the mirror she washed her face and tried to wash all the dry cum out of her face and hair.

Margaret was greeted by her reflection and was genuinely feeling a sense of growing appreciation over her smaller, but to Alexia seemingly enticing body. Her blue eyes went all over her c-cups and the soft cock dangling from her slender thighs ... until she noticed something odd.

She lifted up her flaccid cock and it felt a bit meatier than she remembered. Amused by how her mind was seemingly playing tricks on her, she continued grooming herself. While doing her hair she noticed that she seemed to be a bit... taller. The picture behind her back wasn't lining up with her reflection's head like it used to.

"What the-?" she whispered and leaned closer to the mirror.

She didn't see any changes to herself at all, just after closer inspection she might started to feel a bit like the sink was maybe a bit further away as usual.

"This... doesn't make any sense... How...?" she stopped mid-sentence and her eyes went wide.

She needed to be sure though and rushed to the picture behind her. Someone so obsessed about her own size had measured herself many times, just way less often over the last few weeks. Margaret lined up next to the picture as a reference point and marked her height with her hand as she took a few steps away. The princess shrieked as soon as she confirmed what she didn't even dare to believe.

Alexia of course picked up on the sound echoing from the bathroom and immediately rushed towards the door.

"Maggie, are you ok? Should I come in?" she asked worried by the high-pitched voice.

Margaret didn't respond though and Alexia started to knock as soon as she heard her friend's whimpering through the wooden door.

"Please open, Maggie. Are you alright!?"

This time the petite heir opened but the sight was something Alexia didn't expect.

Margaret stood before her but with tears dripping from her eyes but her gaze was one of pure joy.

"What...did you..." Alexia wondered and got closer and Margaret hugged her tightly before bursting out in tears.

"Something, beautiful happened, Lexi! Something amazing!" the blonde gasped in between sobs and buried her face into Alexia's strong body.

"What? What happened?"

Margaret looked up to Alexia and tried her best to hold her excitement back enough to speak properly.

"I have grown Lexi. I am hitting my growth spurt! Finally!"

Alexia looked puzzled and stared wide eyed at the smaller blonde.

"How? I mean... are you really sure?"

"Yes, I measured myself. I am about 2 inches taller already!" the enthralled heir gasped and couldn't hold back her tears anymore.

Alexia got on her knees and hugged her overly delighted lover. She was closely observing Margaret and now that she mentioned it, she noticed a slight difference in height when she was on her knees like that.

"You... are right. You ARE taller! God, Maggie. That's amazing!" she picked Margaret up and effortlessly lifted her towards her lips for a quick smooch. "I am so glad for you!"

Margaret was still highly emotional at this most unexpected turn of events. She wouldn't admit it but deep down she gave up all hope that she'd ever hit her growth spurt a long time ago, but now amidst this already magical day: this just happened.

"Lexi... thank you so much!" Margaret whimpered and fell around Lexi's neck.

"You deserve it. You're gonna be even more beautiful soon. I can feel it!" Alexia assured and hugged her friend tightly.

She thought she'd know how much this meant to Margaret but seeing this emotional reaction in front of her she doubted that she ever fully realised how much the blonde heir was obsessed about her lack in size. So, she just let Margaret cope on her terms, even if that meant crying and laughing. All she did was just showing that she was there for whenever Margaret would need her by kissing the euphoric heir on her head.

After some while and countless kisses to calm her down the princess returned to a more stable state. Margaret smiled adorably and kissed her comforting lover with all the passion she could muster.

"That's just because of you! I don't know how, but I feel like you somehow did that!" Margaret gasped.

"I... want to believe that too..." Alexia smiled and simply agreed with Margaret without ever knowing of an instance that sexual intercourse triggered a growth spurt. Maybe it was just a combination of luck and Margaret probably not noticing her slow changes. But the prospect of her playing a role in Margaret's growth spurt brought a smile to her face.

"We should celebrate this somehow," Alexia mused and Margaret laughed whole heartedly and nodded furiously.

"Definitely. We should cook something special. Maybe the others..." Margaret paused.

Alexia was still grinning but perked an eyebrow at Margaret looking immediately uncomfortable.

"What's wrong?"

"The others... How do I... tell them, that I am a herm-... futa... I mean?"

The blonde's eyes were still fiery but not solely filled with excitement and joy, but increasingly with sadness and anxiety.

"What if they are angry for not telling them?" Margaret muttered and lowered her gaze.

"No, they admire you. They will understand. Trust me, they like you way too much to be angry at you. It will be fine, don't you worry," Alexia said calmly and grabbed Margaret's soft hand.

"I should tell them. Sooner rather than later," the blonde whispered insecurely but hoped for any other alternative.

"That can wait," Alexia asserted and looked the scared princess deep in her stunning blue eyes and smiled. "I want you to enjoy it first. Take your time Maggie, this is the start of something beautiful. And I'm not talking about just your growth spurt".

Maggie's distressed face was lighting up with gratitude after hearing these kind words.

"You are right. Let them wait a bit longer. Just... you and me ... for now," she mused and once more kissed the brawny soldier while her bum was pushing alongside the still ragingly hard member of Alexia.

Margaret thought for hours how to address the revelation and after some debate with Alexia decided to talk to her human friends at their daily meal together. The anxious blonde didn't leave her room yet to hide the fact that she was indeed blossoming and quite quickly at that.

She didn't just gain two inches in height but at least an inch on her now 12-inch-long member as the two found out later. Even her working clothes fitted a bit more snugly around the chest and her waist.

Nothing too out of the ordinary and barely noticeable for someone like Alexia, but for a human of her height it was definitely quite obvious. The blonde dreaded every second coming closer to the inevitable reveal and awaited the others while sitting at their table with Alexia.

Agatha was the first to bring the cooking pot to the table and was delighted to see the two hermaphrodites after last night's festival. The stocky human looked quite amused.

"Does she already know?" Margaret thought.

The twins were the next to join them with Remy looking wasted after a night of heavy drinking and Ricky completely sober.

"Looks like someone had an eventful night," Agatha mused and both hermaphrodites almost choked and blushed immensely.

"Yeah yeah. It wasn't that bad... I think," Ricky responded and chuckled shyly, effectively diverting everyone's attention away from the two baffled futas.

"What?" Alexia asked, not entirely sure what they meant.

"The girl you pushed me into. Well... uhm... it worked out. I guess I have to thank you," Ricky blushed even more by admitting that.

Margaret and Alexia smiled at first and started to laugh right after, leaving the others a bit confused by their reaction.

"Sorry... Of course, I am happy for you. Just didn't understand at first. Good job, Ricky! I knew you got it in you!" Alexia chuckled and made him blush only more. Knowing that he appreciated her words she shifted her attention to Ricky's right.

"Are you alright too Remy? You don't look too good," the imposing hermaphrodite continued in her attempt to bring the mood up a bit before Margaret would have to speak to them.

"Splendid. Can't you see?" the drunk blonde boy hissed, not even looking at Alexia.

She would have picked up on that but Manuel was the last to join and took place next to the twins while Agatha sat down next to Alexia.

The balding man rested a hand on Remy's shoulder and subtly smiled.

"Found any wisdom at the bottom of that barrel?" Manuel asked slyly.

"Mmmhh. Was just in the mood to drink..." the equally wasted and angry looking boy whimpered.

"I know what will help you out though," Agatha smiled and handed him his bowl with the delicious smelling stew inside. Something with fish again, the obvious go-to choice in the harbour town.

Everyone was looking quite delighted and entertained by how Ricky and Agatha recounted their experience at the festival. Only Remy looked increasingly devastated and didn't even dare to look at the two futas at the other side of the table.

Lexi and Maggie kept their mouth shut and for now were simply listening to the quite entertaining tale from the others. For now.

Margaret slowly felt anxiety taking over as the last one was finishing their meal, which meant it was time. She had the decency to drop the surely unexpecting news just after they finished eating, but that didn't make it any easier for her and the wait even more unbearable.

Her hand started to shake slightly and she looked increasingly nervous, until someone eventually noticed.

"Margaret, are you alright? You are shaking. Caught a cold?" Manuel asked and looked genuinely worried.

"No... it's not that. I... have to tell you something. All of you," she muttered and looked at everyone's faces. Even Remy was now facing her.

"I ... and Alexia... we..." she stuttered and blushed immensely, but felt her lover's hand rest on her's moments after.

"We are together now," Alexia concluded with a warm smile and calmed the shaking hand down.

The table was immediately silenced and all eyes on Margaret and Alexia, but mostly the smaller blonde.

"Yes. We... worked things out like you'd put it," Margaret faked a smile and looked at the baffled looking Ricky and tried her best to ignore how utterly enraged his brother stared at her.

Manuel's expression wasn't as easy to pinpoint. He looked at the two newcomer's holding hands and for a moment squinted at Alexia but returned his gaze to Margaret. Now he looked a bit disappointed but not angered at least.

12