Out of the Ashes Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not for a human, but that's a totally different story with my people"

"I see. So... I ... can go on then?" Gretchen cautiously asked and pointed towards Margaret's striking features around the human's eye level.

"Yeah, of course," the still ecstatic blonde replied.

Gretchen carefully reached behind her inhumanly blessed friend and almost had to bury her head in between the massive set of breasts when she tried to grab the end of the measuring tape.

The tape wrapped tightly around the blonde's soft boobs, effectively squeezing them as its grip tightened to let Gretchen properly read off the numbers.

"I... uhm... be... careful!" Margaret muttered, which sounded suspiciously close to moaning.

Gretchen didn't hear her friend's call and was solely focused on how the impressive chest gave into her delicate touch. The size was breathtaking, but this soft but firm perkiness was something Gretchen didn't expect. She wondered what these puppies would look like when...

"Gretchen!"

"Huh?"

"Please... don't be so rough. I... they are really sensitive ya know!" the blonde blushed and tried her best to deny her mind the opportunity to relish how good that felt.

"S-ssorry. I... didn't mean to..." Gretchen muttered.

"It's fine, but please keep it in mind. I guess this is also part of my growth spurt. It's all still a bit hard to control."

An awkward pause followed as both silently blushed and broke their gaze until Margaret eventually picked up on Gretchen's initial task.

"Sooo, what does it say? What's my current size?"

"Well... lemme think. Taking your size into consideration... I would say you are around ..." Gretchen paused for a second and her eyes went wide. "... around a G-Cup, maybe a bit bigger...comparatively speaking."

"Seriously? Hah! Wow, not bad. Last time I was here I was a meagre C-Cup! In human size even!"

"I know. It's ... pretty insane how fast you are growing..."

Gretchen eventually mustered the courage to look up the enthralled hermaphrodite and found Margaret's face lighten up in pure excitement.

"Insanely awesome if you ask me! Please! Continue! Finally getting some numbers is exciting!" Margaret smiled and rested both her hands on her hips for the next measurement.

"You are really into that huh?" Gretchen frowned.

"You have no idea..." Margaret smiled sheepishly.

The tailor accepted the unspoken offer and once more reached around Margaret's waist and pulled the measuring tape down to get a proper reading on her hip's circumference.

Just like with her bust Margaret started to shiver and feel some very familiar sensations from the human's touch near her butt. Sensations that were hardwired into her brain, associated with something she craved for on a daily basis and Alexia was happy to offer to her whenever she desired.

"Mmmh... careful..." she gasped as Gretchen "accidently" groped her round buttocks and hit a particularly sensitive spot.

"Sorry... Just need to reach ar-..." the redhead's voice died down as she spotted the futa's already impressive but soft endowment harden under her clothes.

"I... mmmh... sorry... it's just..." Margaret mumbled under her breath and blushed heavily because of how blatantly Gretchen stared at her growing erection, which only added further fuel to her growing lust.

The bulge throbbed through the strained fabric and the outline of her shaft and balls got obscener by the second.

The young futa gasped and bit her lip to suppress a moan as Gretchen seemingly unaware of how she triggered this reaction still rested her hands on Margaret's sensitive ass.

Stunned by what she was seeing her hands acted on its own and groped the equally soft and firm backside of her embarrassed friend.

"Please... don't touch..." Margaret muttered and felt her cock throbbing and growing, eager to show off its full size soon.

Gretchen didn't hear anything besides the sound of her heart in her ears and her eyes were stuck on the monstrous rod emerging from between Margaret's legs.

Being a tailor, made Gretchen develop a good eye for sizes, but even someone way less experienced than her would have noted that the blonde was sporting more than any human ever could.

"16 inches, 17 inches, 18..." the redhead moaned in her head and felt a pleasant warmth and wetness spread from her delicate flower.

"GRETCHEN!" Margaret shouted and made the stunned human snap out of her bliss.

"I... am... so sorry. Please, don't think I did this on purpose!" the human gasped while Margaret turned around to hide her still swelling member.

"Nonono... it's my fault. I... the way you touched me... it felt a lot like when Lexi..." the futa muttered and silenced herself before she let out even more embarrassing details.

"I will eventually learn to deal with that... but for now... I just hope to avoid such... predicaments," the blonde concluded.

Margaret turned around but pushed the monstrous bulge down with one hand to make it appear less gargantuan.

"May I ask for a favour? And please don't think less of me because of it..." the incognito heir said and blushed once more girlishly.

Gretchen felt a shiver go down her spine and her imagination ran amok. Would Maggie ask her to take even more ... "measurements"? She knew she really shouldn't hope for something so lewd, but on the other hand she absolutely wanted it.

"Ye-yeah, sure. I... am always ... willing to help..." Gretchen gasped, giddy with excitement and anticipation.

"Would you let Lexi, take care of the rest... it's not like I feel uncomfortable around you, but ... this is... will only get more intimate... and she is my girlfriend after all. I wouldn't wonna do that without her," Margaret stated in a pleading tone.

The human was nervous, and also a bit disappointed to miss out on getting more than a glimpse on something so exotically arousing, but she understood where Margaret was coming from.

"Of course. I will let her do it," she answered with utter professionalism, relieved that Margaret at least didn't hold a grudge. Afterall it was way better than she had expected anyways and surely would daydream about how this could have turned out.

The redhead left the quite randy and still semi-hard princess behind as she walked outside and a few moments later a way more imposing and curvier woman took her place.

"Hey, you wanted to see me? And what's up with Gretchen?" Alexia asked and saw her smaller girlfriend blush.

The outlining of Margaret's throbbing member pushed more and more outwards. Simply having Alexia around when she felt this much in heat was enough to get her in all sorts of moods. All included intense sex.

"Why are you almost fully hard? Is... did Gretchen try something "funny"!?" the black-haired warrior asked with some building anger in her voice.

"Nonono, she didn't do anything. She...just took my measurements and hearing all this amazing numbers and such got me ... a bit too excited," Margaret blushed.

She was aware that Gretchen also enjoyed this ongoing dilemma, but admitting this to someone who turned out to be a quite jealous lover wouldn't be wise. Especially when she would need to make many more visits to the tailor in the future.

Alexia let out a laugh and came closer to the still embarrassed royalty.

"So, hearing your size gets you all amped up, huh?" she whispered teasingly and grabbed Margaret's hips to pull her closer.

Knowing that her girlfriend knew exactly which buttons to push to get her all excited and aroused Margaret willingly chose to play along.

"Yeah, maybe I am a bit of a sizequeen after all," she smiled and her cock started to approach its full size.

The thick bulge pushed into Alexia's thighs and left a stain of precum on it.

"Look at you. You are making a mess already," Alexia mused and got on her knees.

"Well, I guess I can't let you have this bad of an erection, can I?"

"Oh, if someone could take care of it. Maybe I should ask someone outside who would be willing to help me out," Margaret over exaggeratedly mused.

Alexia lifted her eyebrows and smiled seductively at the unspoken challenge.

Both were aware that Margaret wouldn't be able to calm her erection down unless Alexia made her cum atleast once... and that they didn't have time to go all out.

The taller futa groped the blonde's swollen balls and stroked along the sensitive shaft and through the fabric.

"Mmmhhh," Margaret moaned and without having to hold back anymore she grew to her full size.

The impressive member swelled lower towards Margaret's knee until Alexia had enough of teasing her girlfriend and freed the pulsating rod.

"Not bad, but you can do better," she huskily whispered and kept eye contact while she started to teasingly lick the engorged glans.

The growing hermaphrodite was happy to oblige and barely able to keep herself together because of how expertly her lover took charge of the situation.

She managed to squeeze a few more inches out of her erection until it proudly throbbed in all its glory, just inches before Alexia's eyes.

"That's more like it. So... hand me the measuring tape, will ya?" Alexia smirked, knowing very well that her lover shared the same thought.

Margaret moaned and grinned ear to ear as she obliged. This sealed it for her, "measuring" would be an integral part of their foreplay from now on.

"Mmmh... what do we have here? 25 inches. Not bad, Maggie, not bad," she chuckled and stroked the now vein riddled and angrily pulsating cock.

Margaret moaned and almost came at the second she knew she reached 2 ft in length.

"That's... really... not bad. 2 feet... is quite something," she gasped and slowly started to thrust with her hip to Alexia's stroking rhythm.

"But don't think about stopping to grow now," the more mature futa teased and resumed putting her tongue to good use.

"Not... in a million years!" Margaret whimpered and was already close to cumming into Alexia's throat.

The 8'6" futa picked up on the blonde's struggles and deepthroated more and more of the mesmerizingly engorged dick. She wouldn't admit it, but 2 ft was starting to become quite a challenge for her to deepthroat, without choking at least. But this realization made her only more aroused and her own member swell in eagerness.

Margaret didn't last long, not when faced with this much "foreplay" or the sight of Alexia going balls deep on her cock while rubbing her own massive tool.

"I... am... cummm- ... mmmmhhh," she moaned and tried to keep her voice down. Gretchen and Agatha were waiting just outside after all.

She unloaded until her reservoir of spunk was emptied. It was quite a mouthful, even for Alexia, but she swallowed it nevertheless, admittedly in more than one gulp.

"You... that... was great Lexi!" Margaret whimpered happily and leaned towards her girlfriend's approaching face.

She didn't mind that she got a good taste of her own cum, nor would she ever turn down a kiss by Alexia after she was willing to satisfy her this thoroughly.

"Thank you..." Margaret chirped lovingly.

"You're welcome. But I expect you to return the favour when we are back home."

"Deal!"

To Margaret's delight the next few hours didn't turn out as turbulent as the previous ones. Sure, Alexia constantly kept at least one eye on Gretchen, who tried her best to make up for the lewd incident with some sweets and drinks. Agatha truly acted according to her profession and with some little culinary tweaks turned the tailor's unconvincing attempt around and into mouth-watering treats.

Still, once the sun began to disappear behind the neighbour's high walls, they knew it was time to get back home.

This time dressed in a proper dress instead of tight-fitting pants and tops Margaret's appeared immediately more elegant and modest. Something she was in retrospect not so sure about if that was the right call, after all she wanted to look sexy for her girlfriend. At least she had enough room for her blossoming body for probably a few weeks, maybe she would go for something more revealing in the future she thought.

Nevertheless, Alexia seemed to appreciate the new outfit and like the others didn't hold back with her praise. Their night would surely be another passionate one.

Entertained by their banter and after stopping at some soon to be closed stores they were still in a mood to stroll a little bit longer, just to see if anything tickled their fancies. That was when Alexia decided to take a little detour to grab some supplies for Manuel to continue the renovations.

Asked if she needed some help, she replied that she needed some proper workout anyways, something she was seriously slacking off since the two futas came together.

She kissed the blonde futa and walked off into the streets. Not anxious like usual for Margaret or herself, but cheerfully whistling and strolling through the merchants stands.

Margaret realised that this was probably, no definitely, the first time Alexia trusted her to walk the streets on her own, well... with Agatha. Now assured, that the martial hermaphrodite started to realise that living here, with humans, didn't turn out to be an enforced and dangerous exile, but a liberating and fulfilling experience - she only had to let it happen. This thought brought a smile to Margaret's face which didn't vanish until she and her human colleague reached the doorstep of the "Sailor's mug".

Although this day already turned out to be a bit more exciting than predicted, it got a last surprise in store for the blonde girl.

Upon reaching their home and just as she was about to enter the inn to heat up at its fireplace with a bowl of stew from yesterday, she heard someone approach her and Agatha. It was Remy, who, despite the bad illumination outside the inn, looked nervous to even dare speak to Margaret.

"Hi..." he said timidly and cautiously after noticing the instantaneous tension.

"Hey..." Margaret replied and without saying a word Agatha just nodded and granted them some privacy to talk things out.

They lowered their gaze, not wanting to start the conversation on the wrong foot after weeks of barely speaking to one another. Both knew that Remy's affection was no longer a secret and what his intention were. And how Alexia felt about his advances.

"You... got some new clothes. It... the dress looks great," he whimpered and looked up to the imposing hermaphrodite.

"Thank... you. It... was long overdue..." Margaret anxiously replied.

In a way it felt that she was talking to someone fragile, someone she had to chose her words carefully for or she'd make him feel hurt again. All this bravado and charm of his faded away as soon as he talked to Margaret, revealing in a way that he was the shy and timid twin of the two not Ricky.

"I... listen. I just wanted to say... sorry..." he whispered.

"Sorry for what?" she asked.

"For being so... I don't know... jealous, might be the right word."

Margaret frowned and didn't know what to respond, the silence was eery.

"I am happy for you... really. You look ... happy... and like you found what we all are looking for, right? That's great..."

His voice and look gave away that he was envious and craved for the same sensation of love Alexia was just experiencing, with the woman he was just talking to, but wouldn't love him back.

"In the end we will all eventually find what we look for, we just need to keep searching," the blonde futa stated.

She knew that he didn't react well to rejections, but this was the most careful way of phrasing it she could come up with.

He smiled and nodded and put on a fake smile.

"Yeah, eventually," he agreed and looked a bit like a weight was falling off his shoulders. "Even a blind chicken finds a kernel of corn now and then, right?"

Margaret chuckled softly and rested a hand on his shoulder to comfort him and smiled.

"Even a blind chicken..." she joked and earned a genuine chuckle from him.

Margaret hoped this would be the first step for them to reconcile, to become friends again who could joke together instead of avoiding each other.

The princess was about to ask him to join her for her late meal, when they heard the heavy steps and groans of someone familiar emerging from the darkness behind them - it was Alexia, hastily laying down the acquired planks and eager to remind her lover about their agreement from earlier.

The vanished tension from before was immediately resurrected when Remy and Alexia looked at one another, both obviously at the very least at unease at seeing the other's face and the worst despising each other.

No one spoke a word, nor addressed the other in any way, almost like the other didn't exist.

Alexia walked past him, almost even into him and stopped next to Margaret, offering her hand to the blonde.

The smaller futa let out a sigh on this obvious powerplay from her lover, but symbolically grabbed Alexia's hand. She didn't agree on Alexia's behaviour here, but Remy needed to come to terms with their ongoing relationship anyways she argued in her head and if he couldn't accept it... there wouldn't be any place for him in her life. A sentiment the brawny hermaphrodite seemingly shared.

Alexia smirked mockingly towards Remy when she noticed his fury-filled gaze lock onto her.

This was enough to make Remy's blood boil, reigniting his anger and turning it into hate. He was envying Alexia before and couldn't bear to see her without feeling like he lost out on something amazing because of her, but now he was filled with rage. It was one thing to see his crush choose someone else, but get it shoven down his throat like that was too much.

Like in the past he turned around and left, furious, unwilling and unable to speak to either of the two, even if he didn't get any issues with Margaret.

This sealed it, there was no going back from this now, but if he forced Margaret to make a decision, she would always choose Lexi over him. Still, it felt bad loosing someone she called a friend like that.

"This could have gone better..." Margaret sighed.

"Yeah. But I am glad you clarified things now," Alexia said and pulled Margaret closer.

"Still, I would have preferred another outcome," she muttered, but smiled when Alexia pulled her even closer and wrapped her hand around Margaret's waist.

"Maybe... but I know how to cheer you up, Maggie," she smirked.

"Oh... " Margaret mused and leaned in closer.

"Let's go over specifics during dinner, but don't forget about your part of the bargain," she sensually whispered and kissed the smaller futa.

"I didn't..." she huskily replied and felt her own body heat up in anticipation for the night.

12