Out of the Ashes Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know who you are anymore. The boy I raised would never be able to such a thing..." the balding innkeeper remarked and stepped aside to allow the two strangers to take Remy with them.

The armed militiaman obeyed without saying a word and roughly lifted Remy off the ground, while the doctor grabbed the pot with the remaining oil for later.

"Alright, Manuel. As you wish, but what happens with her?" he said and pointed at Margaret.

"I will take care of that. The rest is none of your concern," Manuel once more drily replied.

"Fine. But keep in mind that we are supposed to work together, regardless of your personal bias."

"I am fully aware of that..."

"Sure."

The begruntled doctor sighed, but offered a smile to Manuel one last time before turning around and following his younger companion, who firmly shoved a screaming and kicking Remy out the door.

Judging by how desperate he shouted and begged for Manuel's help, there was not much left to the imagination on how "thorough" this questioning would end up being.

The young waitress didn't feel any pity for Remy at this point. In her mind he deserved any punishment they could inflict on him. Still, curiosity started to nag on her how far the militia would go when they had to get information from one of their 'own'.

"What are they going to do with Remy?" she asked.

"Depends on how much he is willing to cooperate. That's not up to me anymore."

Margaret's anger subsided as it turned into confusion. She couldn't make sense of the situation she found herself in. What might her people consequently do after today's events... or the humans?

Or Manuel? Who was he really?

"And ... what are you going to do to us now?" the confused and a bit terrified princess asked.

"Me? I will help you to bring Alexia into her bed and after that I think we should sit down and talk," Manuel paused and looked over to his fellow humans, who looked as confused as Margaret.

"We both have a lot of explaining to do."

And he held his word. He and Ricky took Alexia's legs while Margaret had to do most of the heavy lifting. It turned out to be a massive struggle for the two men, even Agatha had to jump in as well. Surprisingly for the growing hermaphrodite though, it turned out that her developing body also grew stronger and not just bigger in general.

They laid Alexia down and tried to make the of sex reeking room as comfortable as it possible could for her.

Also, a cum-stained mattress surely wasn't the ideal place for Alexia to recover, but it simply had to suffice for now.

Only one thing had to be done before she could sit down and enlighten her human boss and leave this eventful day behind once and for all.

She had to go outside and see the aftermath. She owed it to them. The ones that protected her since her earliest childhood, some even since her birth and the humans she befriended over the last few months.

Manuel urged her not do that, but there was no holding her. She set her mind on it... and would be haunted by it for the rest of her life.

Margaret walked across the battlefield, surrounded by familiar faces from both sides, as the militia started to clean the streets and put away the bodies.

The outline of their battle lines was still obvious though, even with what looked like a hundred dead humans piled on top of the members of the royal guard.

They stood their ground to the very end, with bravery, loyalty and still were cut down to the last ... because of Margaret.

At that moment she swore something to herself.

That something like that would never happen again. Nobody, not Alexia, not the guards, not the humans, would have to fight her battles for her any longer ... especially in the upcoming storm.