Out of the Burlap Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxicue
maxicue
141 Followers

It took all his strength but it felt heavenly as he swung her into him and away as if she were a flesh and blood pendulum, her eyes wide staring into his. He felt her narrow tunnel causing friction, every nuance of it, more than usual for some reason. He could tell she was near, and when he penetrated her anus with his middle finger while the rest of the hand kept its hold on her, he saw the tightening of her face as pleasure contorted it and felt the flutter of her cunny surrounding his cock.

"Cum...Joe!" she moaned.

He had held back as much as he could, so her permission opened the channel gates and his semen gushed forth.

"God!" she trembled.

"Fuck," Joe agreed.

The rush of it nearly sapped the last of his strength. Somehow he held on, holding her against him through his ejaculations and her own weakened arms around his neck. In fact the inevitable softening of his cock allowed their groins to crush together without worrying about bruising her cervix.

The burlap returned in force while Joe waited for Maya to put the finishing touches on her face. She knew it immediately when she saw him.

"Joe," she murmured, clasping his resistant hand forcibly and threading fingers through his.

"Sorry," Joe murmured back.

At the band rehearsal while the others settled down for another Mediterranean feast, Joe whispered into Spike's ear. Spike nodded and whispered back. The blond bassist excused himself for a few minutes. When he returned he nodded to Joe.

Joe didn't need it when the rehearsal ended because of his elation having another of his songs settled into an exciting cohesion and one more began to be worked on. But he still felt eager and nervous when he told Maya that Spike wanted to show him something and headed up to Spike's apartment with a skinny, pale man who had arrived late in the rehearsal.

With Joe's pinned and glassy eyes and his relaxed and vacant expression, Maya knew her suspicions had been borne out. "Carol's going to kill me," she muttered.

"What?" asked Joe lazily as they drove to his dance rehearsal.

"Show me your arm, Joe," she said.

The puncture mark couldn't have been more obvious in the elbow hollow of his left arm.

"Damn it, Joe!" she groaned. "Couldn't you have at least snorted it?"

"Spike said that would be a waste," Joe replied tightly. "Pull over. I think I'm going to be sick."

She managed to find an alley to turn into and Joe immediately jumped out of the car and barfed beside a garbage bin.

"Here," Maya sighed, handing him a wet wipe. "How do you feel?"

"Surprisingly good," he replied, wiping his lips.

"You have more?"

Joe nodded. "Spike recommended doing half a bag."

"So you have half left?"

"One and a half," Joe replied.

Maya sighed.

At rehearsal Joe moved freer than he ever had before. He had lived with his tension throughout his experience as a dancer from his first dance class and had channeled it so it did not appear as tightness. He had learned to keep his shoulders down instead of lifted up by the tension of neck muscles which too tense dancers tended to do marring their movement. He flowed so much easier. It felt wonderful. And yet...

"Something's missing, Joe," his best friend noticed.

"I feel really good," Joe responded.

Randy shrugged. "I hardly notice you at all."

"Carol should take focus," Joe argued.

"Not that much," Randy explained. "There's a dynamic of shifting focuses as if you're each trying to grab for it. It brings intensity to the piece. It's missing."

"Okay," Joe replied.

Grabbing for that missing tension caused his shoulders to lift and tighten.

With an exasperated sigh, Randy cut the piece short. "Sit down Joe. Let's work on the pas de deux with Morris and Trish."

"What's going on, Joe?" Carol asked him as they sat together watching Randy choreograph. "You okay?"

"I actually feel really good," Joe answered.

"You don't dance so good," she said turning his face to hers. "You look kind of pale and...Fuck!" She looked back at Maya with a glare. "Did Maya give you more Percocet?"

"Why?" Joe said.

"It's dark in here and your pupils are tiny like it's bright day! Fuck!"

"Maya didn't give me anything."

"I'm going to talk to Randy," she said.

"Go ahead home, you two," said Randy after her whispers into his ear. "See you tomorrow."

"You sure?" Joe asked him.

"Yeah," Randy sighed. "Go home and rest."

"I'm fine," Joe argued.

Randy shrugged. "Go home."

"Yes boss," Joe grinned.

"And bring Joe back here tomorrow. I don't know you."

"Hunh?" Joe responded to Randy's back.

"Come on Joe," Carol said, taking his arm.

During the walk back to her apartment, Maya having parked there in anticipation of the evening, Joe watched two beautiful backsides shifting a few steps ahead of him and it made him horny. Though a dulled excitement, it caused half hardness in his jeans.

"I promise I gave him nothing," Maya told Carol, grasping her hand and intertwining fingers. Carol looked at Maya's expression. Maya had a poker face. Expressiveness only came when she came or when she performed an intense song on stage which Carol had glimpsed at when her lover performed one of Joe's songs in her living room. Yet she saw sadness and transparency in her expression that made her believe her.

"Then what is it?" she asked Maya.

"Later. I want to make love to you and so does Joe. He told me he wants you screaming his name...again."

Maya loved hearing Carol's giggle and let the throaty noise relax her. She nudged her body against the taller woman and managed to bring their clasped hands to rub against her lover's groin.

"Mmm," Carol responded.

Maybe her horniness had kept her fears down. Carol needed her cunt filled by Joe's thick cock and her mouth by his tongue and she needed to feel her tits brushed by Maya's lips. She had needed it all day and the need only intensified when she saw her lovers arrive at rehearsal. His goofy smile looked glorious to her. She didn't even dwell on the similar expression from the Percocet. His less intense though looser dancing didn't bother her. He seemed more intimate that way though less powerful. Seeing the eyes pinned had disturbed her, but not enough to cool her flames. It just helped her to talk Randy into letting them go early so her horniness could be sated. She was that horny.

After Joe and Carol showered separately and thus much quicker than if they shared, the threesome smoked a joint and sipped Armagnac. At first Maya and Joe had sat together while Carol poured the fine grape liqueur. Then after kissing each of her lovers and taking a last toke from the joint, Maya left Joe and Carol to their own devices.

While finishing the drink and the joint, Joe and Carol kissed. Kisses became more intense and fingers stroked engorging places on each other's bodies—nipples and labia and penis—even before they finished their intoxicants. Once the glasses emptied and the roach was abandoned, things intensified. Fingers traced damp and swollen pussy lips and gently pinched and twisted rigid nipples, both his and hers, and squeezed and rubbed an ever hardening cock.

Maya returned to them walking sinuously to the beat of slow jazz murmuring from Carol's bedroom, Maya's lacy, transparent black teddy well filled by her high heavy tits easily seen as was her narrow stripe of dark pubic hair. Whether the sensuous music starting or a sense of Maya's sensuous presence somehow alerted them, both lovers witnessed that walk. Joe had actually ended the relentless kissing, lowering his lips to Carol's nipples before the two noticed her approach. Maya's audience chuckled, albeit lasciviously.

"Come," Maya cooed, taking Joe's hand in one hand while the other joined Carol's at his cock which had at last firmed to complete rigidity.

White candles flickered on nearly every surface surrounding the bed. The room contained a sweet and musky odor like the remnant odors of an orgy sans the sweat. "Scented candles," Maya shrugged. "The scent's called 'sex'."

She shrieked when suddenly finding herself lifted off her feet as Joe broke her hold on his cock and carried her in his arms a moment before tossing her onto the bed. His tongue immediately began a swift journey up her inner thighs to reach her hot damp center. Carol silenced the shriek that had become a moan with her lips sealing Maya's. The blonde's long strong hands gently squeezed the dark haired beauty's substantial tits, letting them slide through her fingers until only the nipples remained. Lifting a tit to expose its nipple from under the teddy, Carol moved her mouth down to suckle on it.

"God," Maya moaned, getting attacked at both ends targeting her most sensitive spots. "Bring that cock here," she breathed. Joe obeyed, turning his body around so that his feet rested on the headboard. Lying on each side of her, her lovers framed her like the bread of a sex sandwich, she being the meat, or in her case being vegan, the textured protein.

Taking the long thick cock in hand, she moaned at it like the glans was a microphone before, unlike a microphone, she took said glans into her mouth to suck. Her sucking and licking his thick plum ended up causing incredible intensity from his tongue, lips and fingers occupying her cunny which in turn intensified the surges of pleasure that continuously washed through her entire body. Carol's mouth and fingers further amplified these ever heightening waves as caressed nipples sent shocks of pleasure downwards to where Joe did his brilliant work. When teeth added to Carol's caresses, the result was explosive. Maya had to release Joe's cock from her mouth to let out a scream.

"Fuck!!"

The two weren't finished with her yet though. They eased off for a minute before returning to their task. Maya also returned to hers sustaining Joe's hard-on. She came quicker the second time. Less intense, yes, but more prolonged. She squirmed for nearly a minute within its thrall before lifting her feet to gently nudge Joe down and away from her way too sensitive clit.

"Your turn Carol," Maya said, smiling loosely at her blonde lover before kissing her and guiding her over her body and grabbing handfuls of tit flesh. The women pressed together at their groins before Maya murmured, "Let me get this fucking thing off."

Joe and Carol chuckled as Carol made room for Maya to remove the teddy, flinging it onto the floor. Maya smiled up at her lovers and their intimate position. Rising to her knees had placed Carol in Joe's arms kneeling behind her. His hands caressed her tits while his cock slid between her thighs rubbing juicy cunt lips. His mouth caressed her ear and her neck while gazing down at Maya. Carol's similar gaze ended when her eyes closed and she purred. Her hand took one of his and guided it to her clit, pushing fingers to rub there before grabbing his cock and pressing it more directly against her labia as it shifted back and forth.

Her eyes opened when she felt unexpected wetness at the back of her guiding hand. Maya's tongue caressed Joe's cock. Something delicious sat open and tempting in front of her, so Carol lowered her head until her tongue slid inside Maya's cunt and tasted it, finding the flavor as scrumptious as expected.

Of course leaning down to taste brought her in perfect position for doggy style fucking, and Maya made sure it happened, guiding that plump purple plum into the velvety, voracious vagina.

"So hot," Joe murmured.

"Mmm," Carol agreed, her mouth full of labia.

"Ooh," Maya moaned from the vibrations. Her fingers remained at the conjunction of her lovers, rubbing both Carol's clit and Joe's ever moving shaft. Wrapping her arms around Carol's butt, she brought her tongue to play. Noticing the effort, Joe spread Carol's legs wider as well as his own, lowering their genitalia to Maya's oral caresses while bringing greater contact to the upper portion of Carol's cunt, sliding nearly out of that vibrant tunnel so that his glans felt Maya's tongue before pressing forcibly deep. He actually did slip out once, but Maya solved that. She kept her hand on his shaft even after guiding him back inside. This caused even more blissful friction for Joe, and the way his balls would end up bounced by her fingertips added to his bliss.

In this position, Joe powered through two body and cunt shivering orgasms before Carol collapsed, inert, onto Maya. "Is he still hard?" she asked her lover.

"Unh-hunh."

"Are you going to cum anytime soon, Joe?" Carol murmured.

"I'm close and yet I'm not," he shrugged.

"Turn around and let him fuck you, Maya," Carol ordered while carefully slipping out from between them.

"Where are you going?" Maya asked her while doing as commanded; her legs spread wide readying for his cock to split her open again. Joe grabbed a pillow and shoved it under her ass.

"I...I want anal," Carol explained. "I'm going to prepare myself."

Carol's half grin met theirs before theirs shifted to expressions of profound pleasure as Joe pushed his big glans into Maya's petite pink pussy. Carol's grin broadened as she watched them become lost in each other's bliss.

Joe leaned down, his knees spread wide spreading Maya's even wider to produce an angle of thrusts that rubbed Maya's clit. He captured Maya's lips with his. His elbows supporting him enough to not crush the petite beauty still allowed his hands to caress those wonders of cosmetic surgery and the sensitive nipples that crowned them. By the time his lips took over for at least one of his hands in pleasuring a nipple, Carol, in the bathroom, had begun readying her anus. She had actually turned up the stereo to prevent the noises the enema would create.

When Carol returned 20 minutes later, Joe had an easy pendulum thing going with Maya's body as his cock speared in and out of the petite, ecstatic pixie's petite cunny. It seemed like only his butt cheeks would tense at the moment of deepest impact with a couple inches to spare to prevent bruising Maya's cervix.

"Oh fuck," Maya trembled, stiffening beneath his assault. Joe ceased the smooth swinging, replacing it with short staccato strokes at the deepest he could go, rubbing along the top wall of Maya's cunt while his thumb pressed and rubbed at a place where her pubic bone and the base of her turgid clit shared space. Her orgasm acted like a seizure that lasted nearly a minute before Maya became inert and Joe eased back.

"Oh good, you're here," Maya mumbled and barely smiled at her blonde lover. "Can't take any more."

Carol leaned over her and kissed her softly before settling onto her knees. "Come here, Joe," she said, opening her arms. He knee walked from between Maya's legs until his torso met Carol's. They embraced and kissed. When they released from the embrace, she handed him a tube of KY while her other hand took hold of his still stiff but flagging cock.

"Oil up my asshole, Joe," she ordered him before her mouth descended on his penis and she tasted the mix of flavors coating it. Her mouth stayed with it as Joe sat back on his butt. He enjoyed the shape of her back curving to her hips and long graceful ass which spread open with knees creating near splits. Squeezing out dollops of the lubricant, he caressed the small asterisk between those taut cheeks as he applied slipperiness to that center hole. More dollops and deeper caresses slowly opened the hole more, especially when he added fingers to the application, maxing out at three which penetrated as deeply as possible.

He noticed her reaction to his anal play. Moans and indecipherable murmurs vibrated on his cock that had become as rigid as it ever had that night. "Give me the KY," Carol murmured when her mouth popped off his cock. As she coated it with masturbatorial strokes, she shifted her body onto her back, finally resting her ankles on his shoulders as he hovered over her in all his tall splendor. "Push it in, Joe," she muttered, leading his thick plum to her dilated hole that still looked small compared to it. "Gently."

Joe did as commanded. "Ooh," they both moaned when his glans slipped past the sphincter ring. "Keep going," Carol murmured. "Slowly."

"You okay?" asked Joe.

"Better than okay," Carol grinned.

"You're so...relaxed," Joe noticed with a grunt. "And so tight."

"S'good," Carol grunted back. "So full. Keep filling me. God!"

It took a couple minutes of careful plunging and retreats, minutes that felt heavenly to Joe, that edged him closer to release than he'd gotten all night, before the base of his cock pressed through the incredibly expanded hole. "Fuck my ass, Joe," Carol smiled a twisted smile.

Overcome by the gift of her anus, Joe smothered that smile in kisses as he eased out several inches and eased back in. "Mmm," Carol purred into his mouth. After several of these careful thrusts she wanted more. "Fuck me harder Joe. Harder. Harder!"

He began intensifying and quickening his thrusts and soon slammed into her. His mouth continued kissing her until he needed too much oxygen and his breaths noisily occurred beside her ear as did hers his ear.

By then Maya had recovered enough to assist, taking over for Carol's fingers that had been rubbing her own clit and plummeting into her wet depths. Carol had two fingers fucking herself and Maya replaced them with three and a thumb rubbing above Carol's clit. Maya also suckled on Carol's nipples, bringing teeth to chew on them when things got intense.

"Fuck...Me...Joe!" Carol screamed when the pleasure throbbed excruciatingly through her. Her whole body seemed to explode in bliss. It had never been so intense and bordered on being too much. The pleasure manifested itself physically with a deluge of sex nectar drowning Maya's hand.

"Wow," Maya responded in surprise, though her teeth clamped to Carol's nipple muffled her.

"Cum...for...me...Joe!" Carol somehow muttered within her ecstasy. He obeyed immediately.

"Fuck!" Joe roared triumphantly when releasing a torrent of cum building for over an hour, the power of it causing him to undulate against his lover with each ejaculation.

Feeling her bowels inundated by spurts of hot semen and the expanding throbs of his glans pressing a thin membrane separation from her vaginal passage against her g-spot sparked one last shimmering addition to her climax of all climaxes.

Collapsing onto Carol, he did something he thought he'd never let himself do. Rolling off her onto his side, his penis already much reduced approaching normal flaccidity easily slipping out releasing an abundance of cum at the unplugging, he immediately became unconscious.

Even breath and a quiet snore made his condition immediately obvious. "Did he just pass out?" Maya exclaimed quietly.

Carol chuckled. "Give him a break, Maya. He's been fucking us for more than an hour and a half without break."

"Really?" Maya glanced at the clock. "Wow."

"Come on," Carol gingerly climbed off the bed and took Maya's hand to coax her off as well.

"You okay?"

"Fine. Sore, but fine. It still feels like there's a two by four up my ass."

"I...never tried that. I'm so petite, I thought..."

"Nonsense," Carol smiled, guiding her naked lover into the bathroom where she bent over and began filling the tub. "We get you completely prepped and relaxed and you'll get that monster up your fundament. It's really intense."

"I noticed," Maya giggled. "You actually ejaculated cum like a fountain. It was so cool."

"Really? I haven't done that in ages. It was the most intense ass fuck I've ever had."

Adding bath oil and bubbles to the bath, the two waited silently for it to fill up except for a brief exchange.

"Heroin?" asked Carol.

"Unh hunh," Maya replied, shying away from looking at Carol. "Two bags. He used half a bag."

At last they climbed in, Carol first, her back to the nozzle, with Maya entering between her legs facing her. Soaping up a washcloth with body wash, Carol began washing her lover.

maxicue
maxicue
141 Followers