Out of the Dark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was some kind of change down there. He didn't know what to call it. Her pussy lips were stretched wide, and a bulbous something was poking out between them. Deep red, darker than her skin, darker than her nipples. Glossy, as if it was slick with moisture. Growing rapidly. Was that... he stared, appalled and fascinated.

The thing was growing. Thicker, longer... but especially longer. The surface was rough, heavily ridged with rings all along the length of it. The head was pointed, also ridged but in this case with the ridges running along it rather than around it.

The thing was well over two inches thick and more than ten long now, and still growing.

"What is that!" He demanded, tearing his eyes away from it to look at... it suddenly occurred to him that he didn't know her name. Did she even have a name? Maybe her people used numbers, or descriptions like those native American names. Were those real, or just jokes? He didn't know. Sexy Space Woman, he thought. That's her name. Jesus, he was mentally babbling. "Hey!" He practically yelled in her face, but she gave no indication of hearing him. The growling seemed almost feral now, angry. If she had seemed feline before, now he was minded of a wolf looking to take down prey. Her huge body rippled with muscle.

He glanced down again. The thing was considerably bigger than before. It looked... he didn't want to admit the thought, lest it somehow make it real. But it looked like a cock. A very big, very angry cock. Jesus. He didn't mind cocks - I have one myself, we're best buddies, he thought irreverently. He'd even tried other people's out, on occasion. It wasn't his favourite thing, but variety was the spice of life and all that. But there are cocks and there are cocks, and then there was this thing, which looked like some sort of angry demented cock-monster made of about five cocks rolled into one. The thing was terrifying.

Sexy Space Woman jerked back suddenly, muscles bulging as she lifted him clear off the chair. With one motion she turned and tossed him ten feet across the room, dropping him unerringly onto the couch, face down.

She leapt across the room and dropped onto his back before he could even try to turn, her considerable weight pinning him down. He felt something pressing against his anus, something that felt very big and very hot. "Hey!" He tried, "hey there, what the hell-"

She thrust, hard, and he was impaled.

The word seemed too small for what happened. Her weight was considerable but her muscle power was something else, and she used both to the fullest. He felt like his asshole was going to burst as she literally ploughed into him. He had no idea how big she was down there at full stretch, but by human standards she was fucking huge. The ridged monster tore through any resistance and slid into him in one brutal motion. He felt every single ridge stretching his sphincter open; as each one popped through the little ring of muscle squeezed tighter behind it, only to be stretched again by the next one, and the next, and the next. Nathan screamed in pain as she drove the entire length into him, her hips slamming against his with a very audible slap.

She growled into his ear, a sound full of pure animal lust. He whimpered in terror as she pulled slowly out, feeling the ridges of her cock stretching him again. As the head came to a rest just inside him, she paused for a long moment and then slammed into him again. He howled.

Fucking her had been the most intense sexual experience of his life. What she was doing to him, however, left it in the shade. The superb athleticism of her body, now almost stone-hard with tension, the sheer feral intensity of her, and above all the immense size of the organ she was fucking him with... it was far and away beyond anything he had ever experienced. It was amazing. Unprecedented. And... kind of hot.

That wasn't to say it didn't hurt, but somehow he could feel his own cock hardening in response to the pain as she slammed into him time and again. It wasn't that he liked the pain, not really. He had never considered himself a masochist. A girlfriend had talked him into letting her spank him once, and he hadn't liked it much. She'd been very apologetic afterwards, but the whole thing had been awkward and they hadn't been together for long after that.

But this... it was totally different. More intense, more primal. He felt like a piece of meat, like something this woman was using for her pleasure, regardless of whether he liked it or not. That was a heady thought. It excited him.

Her growling began to accelerate, as did the thrusts into his ass. Her grip on him tightened, another source of pain. She slammed into him again, and again, and again, thrusts so hard now that he wondered if his pelvis would be able to withstand it. Nathan whimpered and cried into a cushion, unable to do a thing to stop her, and not at all sure he wanted to.

Finally she gave one titanic thrust, and he felt the entire length of that tremendous organ pulsating inside him. It seemed to go on forever, though in reality it was perhaps thirty seconds. He could feel her pumping something into him, spurt after spurt. Jesus, he thought dumbly, she must be cumming like a fucking firehose.

Finally she collapsed against him. The growling stopped. Her breathing began to slow. Nathan didn't move, still pinned by her weight. He could feel her body slowly softening against him, returning to how it had been before. Her cock began to soften and shrink inside him, inch by inch, until he could barely feel it.

"Wow," she said suddenly, lifting up off him and sliding down the couch. "I really needed that!"

Nathan turned over gingerly, wincing. "What... the... fuck..." he said, staring at her.

She grinned impishly. "Never fucked a human before," she said. "You're my first!"

"That was... um... just what the fuck was that?" He demanded.

She looked puzzled. "What?"

"What did you just do to me?" He asked. He gestured at her crotch, which now looked perfectly normal. Or at least, how it had looked a few minutes ago. "What was... that?"

"What? You mean my... oh." She looked suddenly uncertain, for the first time since he'd met her. Her expression practically crumpled, and just like that she looked like a lost little girl. "Oh no, I didn't realise you wouldn't... um, you wouldn't know. Oh I'm so sorry, that's... shit. Are you okay?"

"I can't say I'm really sure," he said. "My ass hurts like hell about now."

"Your ass?" She said, her eyes widening in shock. "Is that what that was? Oh fuck!"

He took a deep breath and counted to ten inside his head. "Look, let's start from scratch here. What's your name? Do you have a name?"

"Of course I do," she said, "my name is Farixa."

"Well it's nice to meet you, Farixa. I'm Nathan," he said. "Now, please explain to me what just happened."

"Okay. Look, let me ask how it works for you. I read about this but it's not my specialism, and it was a long time ago. So you guys have two sexes, right? Male and female?"

"It's a bit more complicated than that," Nathan said. "Two sexes covers most people, but there's more to it."

She nodded. "Biology tends to get complicated that way," she said. "But for reproduction... male and female, right?"

"Let's accept that and go on."

"Women produce eggs, men produce sperm. Each has half the DNA for a person. You fuck, the sperm goes into the woman, meets the egg and fertilises it, and then it... um... grows into a new person inside the woman, right? And at a certain point she gives birth to it?"

"Correct," Nathan nodded.

"Well, here's a surprise. That's not how most species in the galaxy do it."

He raised an eyebrow. "Do tell."

"Well, my own species is pretty typical. We do most of that stuff. We have females, males. Women produce eggs, men sperm. We fuck, and the sperm is ejaculated into the woman. The egg is fertilised. But... women don't carry the foetus."

"Oh?"

"In our species, the woman has a vagina, like your females. The egg is held just above the top of it. When the male ejaculates, the egg is fertilised. But women don't carry the babies. What happens is that after a woman has... uh, what do you call it? That peak pleasure moment?"

"Orgasm."

"Right, when the woman does that, it sets off a change called the sinasta. When a woman hits the sinasta, her vagina kind of... reverses. It sticks out instead of sticking in."

"Ah," he said, trying to wrap his head around the idea.

"So the males, they have this orifice between their legs, under their balls. Kind of a vagina, though it's different in structure. The woman penetrates the man there, and now she ejaculates into him. She deposits the fertilised egg into him. It grows there in his womb."

"Wait," he said, eyes widening in alarm. "I have a fertilised egg in me? In my ass? Seriously? What if the thing starts growing?"

"Oh, uh, yeah... you do," she said, obviously embarrassed. "Um, don't worry, it won't grow. It's not fertilised."

"You seem very certain of that," he said evenly. "I wish I was."

"We're different species, Nathan," she said gently. "Genetically, you're closer to a banana than you are to me. You can't fertilise my eggs. Biology doesn't work that way."

He thought about that. "Fair point," he said.

"You, um, do still have an egg in you," she said, dropping her gaze. "I'm sorry about that, honestly. But it's going to die anyway, and it will get flushed, the next time you, uh, you know."

"I guess that makes sense," He said. He thought about it for a long minute. "Alright, I get that. But what about you? Your body went all weird. You changed. Not even just physically. You were like an animal!"

"Yeah, that's all part of the sinasta. The thing is, from a, evolutionary point of view, a fertilised egg is a pretty big deal," she said. "It's not good to go around wasting them. So there's this thing that happens to women as part of the sinasta. We, uh... there's this big release of hormones, see, when the egg fertilises. It makes a woman... well horny is really too small a word for it. It's like, horny times one hundred. A woman who hits the sinasta is driven to deposit that egg. Like, really driven. It's... well it doesn't affect everyone exactly the same, some women are more driven by it than others. It affects me more than most, honestly. Always has. In my case - in about a third of all cases - I'm pretty much driven to, er, deposit that egg. I don't really have a choice in the matter."

"It's that strong an urge?" Nathan asked, thinking it over.

"For me, yeah," she said, somewhat shamefacedly. "The physical changes are the same. I mean, we think the idea was that once you have a fertilised egg your body changes to give you a maximum chance to get it implanted into a man. By force if you had to. So women evolved physical reactions that would let them do that. I'm really sorry if I... you know, overstepped."

"Consent issues must be pretty different for you guys."

"Well that's a big topic," she said, "but if you're consenting to sex, you're consenting to all of it, pretty much. I guess you guys can change your minds half-way through. For us... not so much. Look, I get that you're upset here. Like... from your point of view, that must have been absolutely horrible. I'm so sorry. I honestly didn't realise."

"Well, uh," her sincerity disarmed his confusion. "Look, we can write this off as a cultural misunderstanding," he said slowly. "What you did... here on Earth, that would be considered to be beyond horrible. It would be a crime, and not a small one. But... well, let's think of it as a learning experience, okay?"

She nodded. "That's very generous of you," she said thankfully. "I wasn't joking earlier - my people are way more driven by their hormones than yours are, at least in some situations. Coming out of a healing trance makes most people seriously horny. It actually could have made me sick not to fuck right then, and you were the only person here. I'm really sorry. Honestly I wish the whole thing had never happened."

"Well I wouldn't go that far," he said. She looked at him questioningly. "Look, I'm not condoning it as such, but I have to say, I kind of... well, liked it."

Now she was surprised. He saw a hint of a smile on her lips. "You did?"

"Uh, yeah. It was very intense, you know? You were very dominant, very in charge. It appealed to the submissive in me, kinda."

"Uh, well that's maybe something else you should know about the rest of the galaxy," she said. Her cheeks turned a slightly deeper shade of red. A blush? "Here on Earth, men are pretty much the dominant sex, right? I mean physically they are, and culturally?"

"Uh, I guess," he said. "We're moving away from the cultural thing, slowly. At least some places."

"Yeah, Earth's pretty unique in that respect, too," she said. "Most places, that isn't so. I mean it varies, obviously, but most places women are the in-charge ones. To a greater or lesser extent."

"I see," he said. The idea intrigued him. "Well that must make things interesting."

"Well... I tell you that because it's going to have kind of a big impact on you," she said.

"How so?"

"Well here's the thing," she said, taking a deep breath. He tried not to watch her chest expanding. "Technically I'm in a whole lot of trouble. This is supposed to be a hands-off planet. You know what that means? No identification of self or mission. No interference with the social development of said planet. No references to space, or the fact that there are other worlds, or more advanced civilisations."

"Jesus Christ on a pogo stick, you're quoting Star Trek at me?" Nathan gaped, incredulous.

"It so happens that I adore Star Trek," Farixa said. No uncertainty about her now, he thought. She had a way about her, he saw. He'd seen it in very few people before, those who had so much self-confidence that it bordered on arrogance... but who carried it well because they clearly had the smarts and the charisma to justify it. It was a combination that he'd always found extremely rare in a woman... and extremely attractive. "It's kind of a work thing. I'm a cultural anthropologist. I study the development of information media in Earth culture, with a focus on how you guys view alien life. Science fiction, essentially. I see tons of it. Star Trek is fantastic!"

"Kirk or Picard," he said automatically.

"Kirk, if you're trying to win a fight. Picard, if you're trying to avoid one," she replied easily.

"Am I... is this real?" He asked aloud. "Am I strapped down in an institution somewhere, having gone quietly insane?"

"Oh goodness no," she said with a laugh. "It's perfectly real, I assure you. You've just... opened a door and found a world beyond that you didn't know was there, that's all. You're not the first, you know."

"I'm not? Are you going to tell me your people have... some sort of secret contact with us? The conspiracy theorists are right?"

"Nah, nothing like that," she said with that smile of hers. "But there have been other accidents. Not many, just a handful really. But it's happened. We're good, but we're not perfect. I don't even know how many people have seen us, offhand. Maybe a dozen or so."

"Roswell?"

She laughed. "Sorry, but that actually was a weather balloon. Seriously."

"Why haven't I heard about people meeting you people? Did you... do something to them?"

"Well yeah, and that's the thing," she said. Nathan looked at her in alarm. "No, we don't kill them. Nobody's going to hurt you, Nathan. But I'm afraid, well, we can't leave witnesses behind. So what it comes down to is that you're not going to be able to live here any more."

"In the cabin?" He looked around. "Why not?"

"Um, no, not here in the cabin. Here on the planet. When I leave, you're going to have to come with me. It's the only way to make sure you never tell anybody what you've seen here. Sorry."

"I wouldn't do that," he said. "Anyway, nobody would believe me."

"I wish that was enough," she said, "and I honestly don't doubt your word Nathan, but it's policy. I have people I answer to, and rules I have to follow. I've made a mess here, in their eyes, and I have to clean it up. I'm sorry, I really am, but my hands are tied. I have to take you with me. Even if I didn't, somebody else would. It would be the same, but I'd be in even more trouble."

"Couldn't you, like, wipe my memory?" He asked.

"No, I'm afraid not. I know you must have friends, loved ones, but, I'm afraid you're going to be one of those people who just up and vanished one day and was never seen again. I know that sucks, but I want to be honest about it. And hey, on the upside... you're gonna join the bigger society! You'll be a citizen of the United Federation of Planets!"

"It isn't called that, surely," Nathan asked.

She laughed again. She really did have a beautiful laugh, he thought. "Of course not. It's not very similar to it either, if I'm honest. More like a space UN."

"But... how can I live in an alien society? What will I do for a living?"

She openly scoffed. "Dude, you're kidding. A real-life citizen of a primitive culture, one that can be talked to, questioned, examined, without fear of contamination? Cultural specialists live for this stuff. You'll have offers and consultancy fees coming out your ass for the next hundred years! Trust me, the ones that we've taken before? They're doing just fine!"

"Will I be able..." he hesitated, hardly daring to say the words. He'd known this girl for less than an hour, for Christ's sake. "Will I be able to stay with you?" He said finally.

She smiled. "If you want to," she said evenly. "Even if I didn't like you, I'd stick around just to help you. I owe you that much. But... I do like you, Nathan. Honestly I do. I know we've only just met, and I'm realistic about it. Maybe a relationship will pan out and maybe it won't, but right now, I'd like to find out."

He nodded and smiled. "Well then, it's settled. I'll come willingly. What do we do?"

"Just wait," she said. "I got a message out asking for help before I crashed. My people will be along, probably in another couple of hours or so."

"What do we do until then?" He asked with a sly smile.

"Well we could..." she cupped one of those stupendous breasts in her hand and, without ever breaking eye contact, slowly leaned down and licked the nipple. Nathan felt himself hardening instantly. Her eyes turned serious again. "If... well, you know, if you want to do that. To do... all of that. If you see what I mean."

"Yeah," he said slowly. "Yeah, I want that. Let's do that. Now I know what to expect... let's definitely do that. You have my consent."

She smiled, and the force of it made him physically shiver. "I'm so glad you said that," she said, and leaned forward.

12