Out of the Darkness

Story Info
A romantic encounter between a man and his wife.
3.1k words
4.26
12.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TLion63
TLion63
17 Followers

Jacob Bard

Daniel called her at work just before quitting time and told her he would be waiting for her at their loft downtown and for her not to be concerned about the lights not working. He had removed the fuses. Obviously, this was not going to be their usual romantic Friday evening rendezvous. He went on to assure her he had everything taken care of and that dinner could wait a little—adding that he had thought of nothing but her all week, and she was all he wanted.

She giggled shyly, "Sounds interesting. I can't wait."

"I'll be waiting for you," he whispered softly, adding, after a pause, "in the darkness."

Because of the traffic, it was a long drive back home in the darkness of the late evening for Erica, so she had plenty of time to think about the possibilities awaiting her. As she worked her way through the crowded streets, she was absorbed with thoughts of making love to Daniel. Who knows what that man has planned? She thought to herself. Just his creativity in making their relationship interesting, and preoccupation with pleasing her, and loving her, made her smile and want him all the more!

Daniel was a kind man in his early thirties—a broker—at least for now. He worked only two blocks from their loft and was always the last to leave to go to work and usually always the first to return home. They had married five years before and leased a loft downtown. The loft had been just one large room with only one bath as the only addition. They liked it because they thought it would be fun to live downtown in a space where they could create virtually any atmosphere they choose. Together, they had created their own special floor plan and filled their loft with unique décor they had chosen together creating their own distinctive style.

As Erica turned onto Fifth Avenue, she could see their building up ahead in the distance. She knew their windows and could spot them quickly, as well as those of their quirky neighbors. It seemed everyone in their building had their own sense of style, even if some were a bit strange. However, as she searched the building's exterior wall and the rows of windows, where she could usually see the light from their loft, and sometime Daniel's silhouette, there was only darkness. "He said not to worry about the lights being off," she assured herself aloud. Fighting back a smile she continuing her previous query, "What is he up to?"

Finally, she thought as she turned into the parking garage. Soon she parked and was on her way in to their loft in hopes of arriving at her surprise as fast as possible. "That boy...he knows how to tease me!" she mumbled under her breath as she ran up the stairs. Reaching their floor, she found herself out-of-breath as she headed to their door and put the key in and turned the doorknob. Easing the door open slowly she peaked inside. It was completely dark inside—only the light from one panel of windows allowed her to see the shape of some of the furniture. It appeared that only shadows and darkness filled the loft. As she started to creep in, Daniel's voice came out of the darkness, startling her and causing to jump back.

"Don't touch that light switch! It won't do you any good," he announced.

In her mind, Erica could just imagine the smile he had on his face and the urge he had to laugh, knowing both, what he had planned and that he had startled her.

Calling back to him in the darkness she announced, "If you jump out and grab me I'm going to kill you!" Both could not help but break into laughter at the thought.

Daniel quickly regained his composure, "I'm not going to do that," he reassured her, "I have something better planned for us."

"Oh really," Erica countered, "And just what might that be?"

"Just come in and close the door behind you," Daniel answered, adding. "No lights. Just shut the door."

Closing the door behind her, Erica then leaned back against the door, her hands placed behind her with her palms against the door as though she were holding it shut.

"Now what?" she asked.

Daniel's voice came once more, but this time softer and more deliberate. "Now, I want you to unzip your dress slowly. I want to hear the zipper as it slides down."

"Oooh, I see what you want," Erica said coyly, "I like the way you think."

Without responding to her, Daniel continued, "Now...let me hear that zipper coming down."

In the quietness, the muted sound of "zzzzzzzip" seemed to reverberate throughout their loft.

"Alright, let it fall to the floor." Daniel continued.

The sound of her dress hitting the floor and her naked form partially visible stirred Daniel for obvious reasons, but even more when he realized she had not worn anything under her black dress that day!

"You naughty girl, you've been naked all day underneath that dress, haven't you?" he teased.

"Yes," she responded demurely, "I was getting ready for tonight with you even before you called."

"Hmmmm," came his reply, "But I called first, so I'm in charge," he added in a voice that almost made his smile seem visible.

"I want you to lie on the couch." Daniel instructed as he slightly emerged from the shadows. She could just make out part of his upper torso as he stood just out of reach of the full stream of light coming through the large windows with most of his body still obscured by the darkness. Nevertheless, she could tell that he had already undressed. Just the thought of his body and it being just out of reach, made her want him even more. As for Daniel, he could see her perfectly, having arranged everything for his purposes. The couch was positioned by Daniel to be the focal point of the window's light. In his plan, she would be on stage and in the spotlight. There he could see every inch of her and enjoy every moment and every movement her body made.

Seeing her lie down on the couch he asked, "Are you comfortable?" interrupting her thoughts and drawing her attention back to her own body.

"Yes, yes I am," she whispered back in a tone that made him know she was beginning to feel what he had hoped she would.

Continuing with his guidance, Daniel explained, "Close your eyes and focus only on the feel of your body. I want you to take your hands and begin to caress your breasts. Knead them with your fingers—enjoy the shape and the feel of them."

Erica had closed her eyes and had only just began massaging her breasts when she leaned her head back and began to release an ever-so-soft sigh of pleasure. Daniel watched as she ran her hands and fingertips up and down her upper body, pausing occasionally to concentrate her efforts of pleasuring herself by manipulating her exquisite breasts, working her way to their peak and running her fingers around her areolas and slightly pinching her nipples, which led to more moans of sensual pleasure.

After Daniel had watched her for a while and saw her beginning to relax and enjoy herself, he spoke again, "Slowly run you hand down between your legs. Circle your pussy with your fingertips, lightly touching yourself. When you are ready, I want to see you begin to pleasure yourself.

By this time, Erica's hand was fully engaged in caressing her damp crevice, her fingers gently slipping in and out, circling, flicking—every sensual picture Daniel had envisioned for tonight fell short of the reality of seeing his beautiful wife caught up in the pure pleasure of the moment. He could tell she was near the point of climax and continued to speak softly to her in words describing her beauty and desirableness.

Then, stepping out of the darkness completely, though still a shadowy figure, his body was lit by a smaller shaft of light provided by a smaller window nearby.

"Erica," he began softly, "Do you have any idea how I want you?"

Opening her eyes, she sees his mostly illuminated form standing across the room from her.

"I want you too," she spoke, "I want you really bad..." she added with almost a whimper in her voice. "Don't make me wait any longer," she pleaded with him.

"Come here," he softly directed her.

Erica quickly arose from the couch, but then moved slowly toward Daniel. As she approached he turned her back to her as he faced the window looking out over the city streets. Erica closed in bringing her naked form to his back matching his posture with her chest and hips pressed up against his back and naked buttocks. For a few moments, they stood there motionless, her cheek resting on the back of his shoulder, his hands reaching back and his fingers intertwining with hers.

Held in that pose he spoke softly still to her, "You know, all I think of is you. It does not matter if I am at work or here alone—all I think of is you. I am lonely when you are not around. I miss you when you are at work and I stare out this window looking for you to return home every night. On a dark night like this, I like to think of the street lights forming a trail, leading you home to me."

Erica was silent, but drew him closer in her embrace.

"I love you," he continued, adding, "I love you more than anything."

Then turning around to face her and taking her face in his hands, lifting it up to kiss her, she responds softly, "I love you too."

Daniel kisses her deeply and then releases her, taking a seat in a chair nearby and beckons her to him. Sitting there watching her move toward him slowly he is aroused by every movement she makes and by the accents of her form illuminated by the beams of light coming through the window. As she moves toward him, he takes his manhood in his hand and begins slowly stroking it preparing himself for her arrival.

There is enough light for her to see his stout erection in his hand as he grips it tightly. The shadows accentuate the sight of the raised veins and the shape of its head. Already, she can almost feel it inside her as she stands before him. The desire to lower herself astride the rod in his hand is strong, but instead she kneels before him taking him in her mouth as she goes down on him, tasting his flesh and savoring its feel in her mouth.

Daniel's response to the intense pleasure she is giving to him is to curl his body forward and embrace her as she continues to work his flesh between her lips and tongue.

The intensity of the pleasure Erica is giving to him becomes too great for Daniel and he aches to feel himself inside her. Rising from the chair without speaking, Erica still lost in the moment clings to his waist, now reaching around and caressing his buttocks before releasing him from her grasp. As she stands up in front of him, he leads her over to the couch once again sitting down first and then pulling her forward to bring her breasts to his waiting mouth. Beginning with the tip of her nipples, he works his way slowly to her areolas and then deeply draws her breasts into his mouth as if trying to consume them in the throes of his lust.

Then, pulling her down onto the couch and rolling her over, he lays her back and falls on his knees between her legs. Erica wraps her arms around her legs at her knees and pulls her knees to her chest giving Daniel the view and access he loves best. Starting at the bottom of her slit he takes the tip of his tongue, runs it upward, and back down, along her rim lightly touching her. With every lick, he slides his tongue deeper until his tongue is penetrating and fully indulging her desire to be consumed by him. As the feeling intensifies, she cannot but spread her legs and giving him full access to her succulence. Daniel now indulges himself with broad licks pausing only to part her lips and suck her clit. He does not want to withdraw—he cannot withdraw—her hands have grasped two handfuls of his hair and she is pulling him into her with force to match her orgasmic frenzy as she climaxes!

Impassioned by her lust she now forces him up and onto the couch and jumps on top of him causing his stiff cock, now pointing upward, to enter her quickly! Looking down at him she smiles as if she just got her way—which she did—but Daniel wants her to have her way! He wants nothing more than for her to have her way with him!

Love and lust entangle with one another producing the passion and desire to be one in mind, spirit, and definitely in body!

Daniel relishes the sight of her breast lowered into his face as she sits upon his lap gyrating. Her breasts slightly sway as if dancing to entice him to reach for them and make love to them—which falling prey to their seductive allure he embraces the opportunity gladly. Squeezing and massaging her lovely mounds of silky flesh he feels a rush of lust course through his body and he pulls her body down toward him so that he can immerse himself in making love to each breast and enjoy the sensation of their feel in his hands and her nipples between his lips.

Then once again Erica abruptly and teasingly pulls away lifting herself off of him. Then spinning around she plunges him back into her as she, still astride his cock but facing away from him giving her a completely new sensation and driving Daniel wild with her unpredictability and energetic appetite!

Now settled on Daniel's rod again, now in her new position, she leans forward allowing him to see his cock entering—plunging and withdrawing—repeatedly. Just enough light was cast upon their bodies for Daniel to clearly see the merging of their flesh. The image of the union of their bodies taking place was always an erotic treat and something she knew he loved.

As a bonus Daniel can now grab two handfuls of her voluptuous ass—kneading her flesh like firm fleshy dough—which excites him even more. It's the feel. It's the visual. It's the sensation! As Daniel continues to indulge himself, Erica needing nothing more from him than for him to lie there and continue to provide his hardened cock for her enjoyment, continues lunging forward and sliding back repeatedly. His cock is now her toy and she is taking her time pleasing herself, knowing Daniel is perfectly content to watch and feel!

Her lunging forward and sliding back becomes increasingly feverish as she intensifies the pressure of his rod against her g-spot. Faster and faster she moves, riding him harder and harder until her body tightens, her head drops with a groan of pleasure, then she throws her head back with a shriek of pleasure! He can feel her wetness increase as she cums! He thought her orgasm was intense, but knew for sure when he felt her wetness trickle down his shaft and cause his balls and crotch to feel wet.

All she says in a whisper is, "Wow," but he knows what she means.

Wow, is right, he thinks to himself.

Giving her a few more moments to ride out the orgasm, at last he lifts himself up and draws her to her feet. Without a word he leads her to the window that overlooks the city's lights and there, positions her between himself and the window. Then putting his hand on her back between her shoulders, he gently pushes her forward toward the window. She knows what he wants! Leaning forward, her hands on the window, her legs slightly spread, she "assumes the position" as if she is about to be frisked. Bending slightly at the waist she offers him the angle to her pussy he wants. She feels the head of his cock as he playfully flicks it up and down the slit of her opening, teasing her momentarily, then without warning, driving his shaft into her from behind! Her body shudders and her nipples harden as chill bumps rise all over her body! Daniel is thrusting so hard that she thinks at one point the windowpane might not hold her weight. Daniel is lost in pleasure and she knows it. She does not want to distract him by saying anything so she just moves one hand and braces herself better on the rail of the window, while simultaneously arching her back more and leaning herself back into his thrusts.

His movements have quickened and she knows he is close and has almost expended all of his remaining energy during the last half hour's aerobic workout.

"You want me to finish you?" she asks.

"Oh yes," he moans, "that would be wonderful!"

Breaking their union, she spins around and falls to her knees as he nears climax. Wanting to give him one more bit of pleasuring she lowers her head and begins to kiss and lick him at the base of his shaft. Then working her way out to the tip she goes down on him sucking him passionately with a tight grip on his cock begins pumping it. She has only swallowed him a few times when he releases before she is ready. Feeling him beginning to cum and hearing him begin to groan she quickly pulls his pulsating cock from her mouth just as his cum released onto her neck and chest, soaking her breasts!

"Oops! Sorry," he says reacting to the shocked look on Erica's face.

"But, I couldn't control it anymore!" he explained.

Looking up at him with a smile, she replies, "It's okay. I came all over you. I guess it was your turn to cum on me."

Both now begin to laugh and Daniel kneels down, wraps Erica in his arms, and together they tumble to the floor laughing and holding one another. Lying there exhausted in one another's embrace, trying to stifle their laughter, the stream of light coming through the windows casts its ray on their intertwined and naked bodies, as they lay surrounded by the sensual darkness.

The End

TLion63
TLion63
17 Followers