Out of the Darkness Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a sudden rush to see who could get their cocks out first and take their place in front of Kristi's face. One of Evan's friends, Blake, won the sprint and had his cock hanging out before the others. It was by no means in the same class as Evan's, but Kristi would service it with pleasure. She was much more concerned with Ryan behind her.

Those not participating began to focus on the lovely, round ass pointing back at Ryan and the nice tits hanging free as Kristi raised her head towards Blake. She hooked her hair behind her ears and took Blake's cock in her hand. At the same time, Ryan was touching her ass and moving his cock between her legs.

Kristi spread her legs. Moisture from her juices combined with Evan's cum shimmered in the room's light. Ryan knew he would have no trouble getting his throbbing cock inside her cunt.

By pure coincidence, Blake's cock disappeared inside her mouth at the same time Ryan thrust forward and plunged deep into her waiting body. The onlookers, some of which kept their cocks out even though they lost the race, got a double shot of Kristi's skills. A few masturbated as the show went on.

Ryan held his mother by her waist as he fucked her harder. The ease with which he slid in and out of her cunt may have lessened her grip on him, but it allowed for a more aggressive slapping of his balls against her ass and deeper penetration. Any discomfort he felt from being in front of the other guys was eliminated by Kristi's obvious joy in sucking off Blake while being fucked.

Her tits swayed lazily. Ryan reached under her and found her clit with his middle finger. The entire area was wet and he had no trouble freely rubbing her very hard nub. Everyone who heard Kristi moan knew that, his time, she would cum.

Her attention at the moment was directed at Blake and the ever-hardening cock sandwiched between her lips. His hand held her head in place while he fucked her face and, by all indications, was about ready to explode. Kristi was gaining a greater appreciation of Ryan's ability to hold back and prolong the sex.

Sure enough, Blake let out a guttural yell and shot his first load onto Kristi's tongue. The crowd wanted more, so Blake allowed the last couple of shots to stream over her face and chin. She put the head of his cock back between her lips and sucked him dry, getting closer and closer to her own orgasm.

Ryan rubbed her clit harder and Kristi cried out, "Yes! Yes, Ryan. Oh God!"

The guys in the living room collectively hushed in anticipation of the woman's climax. Ryan hammered away and the sound of his body hitting Kristi's ass was amplified.

"God yes! Now, Ryan! I'm cumming...now!"

He ran his fingers over her clit and Kristi exploded, her head near the floor and her hands clutching at the carpet. She offered her ass to him and felt her entire body shake as he fucked her harder. The thought of so many young guys watching her cum only extended her ecstasy. She could see two or three of them beating off while her orgasm began to end.

Finally, Ryan could not wait and with little warning began to pour his cum inside her cunt. He held Kristi by the tits and plunged into her with a force approaching violence. But she begged him to continue and his grunts increased in intensity.

Sweat formed on Ryan's brow by the time he couldn't cum any more and reluctantly pulled out. Kristi felt empty, but satisfied. She rolled onto her back.

That was all many of the guys needed. A couple stood over her waist and a couple more aimed for her tits. They masturbated for a few seconds and then, one at a time, spewed Kristi's body with stream after stream of warm, white cum. By the time it was over, she was covered from pussy to chin.

The shower she took to clean off was witnessed by most of Ryan's friends, resulting in another couple of blowjobs in the bathroom.

It was early morning before the house was empty except for mother and son, lying together on the couch.

"Thank you, Ryan. That was the most fun I've had in years," Kristi told him.

"So you can stay for a few more days?"

"If you'll have me," she said.

Ryan smiled. "I'd love to have you...alone this time."

Kristi turned off the only light and climbed on top of her new favorite lover.

12