Out of the Frying Pan...

Story Info
A man's day at work changes when he bumps into a co worker.
1.4k words
4.4
37.4k
18
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/27/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Its hard for me to describe how it first happened. Sure it would be easy to say that it was a midlife crisis... if I weren't 36. The truth of it all is, I just wanted it. I didn't "have it all" but I did have a pretty damn good life. I'm married, well might be was married soon, with a job as a retail coordinator for one of the nation's most affordable, yet trendy department stores. House, car, all the basics that make up the typical American dream. So what in the hell possessed me to turn my life around on a whim and spiral into a vortex of sexual depravity and self satisfaction the likes of which would make a porn star blush? I'm not sure, but this is how it all started.

Somewhere between my second cup of coffee that morning and a run out to the floor to check on some merchandise that wasn't priced correctly I noticed the sexiest ass in the store. I slowed my caffeinated pace across the sales floor just long enough to follow the small, athletic calves up to those beautifully crafted thighs and right to the source, a round juicy ass. Unfortunately for me, when Darren stood up with the sweaters that he had been gathering from a box on the floor, I noticed that those shapely features were attached to the store's newest recruit, and not a girl.

I went about my duties, shaking off what I had seen and felt. The morning came and went and soon I found myself refueling on my lunch break, shoveling in microwaved takeout and bouncing e-mails to corporate from my phone. Then Darren came in. Of course he did. Soon it was noticeable that the reheated curry wasn't the cause of my rise in temperature.

Darren had a certain feminine quality about him, other than the ass of an eighteen year old girl that is. His hair was something between teen idol and surfer, shaggy and shoulder length with a sandy color to it. His bangs stopped right above his green eyes. He was slender, without being gangly and about a foot shorter than most of the guys that worked with him. He also noticed me looking at him over my paper takeout lid.

"Get those sweaters on the shelves?" was the best I could muster. He grinned and sank into a chair across from me.

"yeah, but I have way too much left to do on my list. Like, I have three hours left and after my break I'm on dressing room duty."

"Ouch, what department?" I knew, because I made the schedule this week, but I was making small talk.

"Juniors." He said with an audible eye roll. "Most of the girls that shop in that department are a bunch of t.." He stopped himself and opted for a "tsk" noise and another face of contempt.

"I know they are, but they have parents with credit cards and they buy lots of clothes." I smiled through my food at him, he giggled and pulled his phone from his pocket. I finished my lunch and headed back out.

Now, this is where my day gets weird. About an hour after lunch I'm making my rounds on the sales floor, and notice that the registers are getting a little backed up and I, not wanting to man a cash register myself went looking for Darren, who was the back up for the day. I poked my head around the juniors section for him but didn't see him. I made my way to the dressing rooms to look for him there.

A quick peak under the doors revealed that Darren was in the last stall. I could see his shoes, though it looked like his feet weren't in them. In hindsight I should have figured something was wrong, but it didn't dawn on me what he was doing until I was standing right behind him in the dressing room.

His clothes sat in a neat little pile on the floor beside his shoes. Darren had changed out of them, he was in a pink tank top, with a pair of jean shorts with accenting pink belt. When I walked in he was pulling up a pair of knee high pink socks. He shot up when he noticed me, we were both red faced with embarrassment.

"I...uh" He started to try to figure out what to say, if there really was anything to be said at all, I mean here's my new eighteen year old employee hiding in a dressing room glitzed out in girly clothes.

My eyes drifted from his as he stammered his excuse, he filled out the outfit well, a little too well. I was starting to get excited. It must have been his legs, he was standing with one foot on top of the other, rubbing the side of his foot against his ankle. it made his knee bend and the florescent lights played against his smooth thighs. I traced my eyes back up to his flat stomach, a band of bare skin visible between the low rise of the shorts and the bottom of his tank top. I felt my cock jump, fighting against my dress pants. By the time I looked back at his face he was smiling, and twisting his hair in his fingers mischievously.

"Like what you see, sir?" Darren's voice jumped up into a more feminine range as he spoke. He took a step towards me and now I was the one stammering. "It looks like you don't seem to mind my little secret...sir." My cock jumped again.

"Darren, I think we need to..." He shushed me and slid past, bolting the door to the dressing room.

"Call me Kat." I struggled to come to my senses, but I was lost. Kat brushed a hand along my ass as she walked back in front of me. "I've been bad, sir. But I want to make it up to you." Darren...Kat dropped to her knees. "I'll beg if I have to." Her voice was pure evil and before I could protest both of her hands were sliding up my thighs.

"You don't have to beg...Kat." I was sinking fast, and Kat knew she had me now. As soon as the words left my mouth she snatched my zipper and pulled it down.

"Well if I don't have to beg, I guess I can do this." The words were fighting to find space in my brain, even as she pulled my cock out. Her mouth was on it and half way to my balls before I could stop her.

Her mouth worked its magic, slowly sliding my shaft along her tongue. From this angle it was impossible to tell that Kat was anything but a depraved sorority girl. The tight clothes and half closed eyes staring up at me in lust. It wasn't until she pulled her cock out from her shorts that the illusion was broken.

Within minutes she had her lips to the base of my dick, he nose buried in my pubes. I could feel her tongue wiggling on the underside of my shaft. I grabbed her head, sinking my fingers into her thick hair. She responded by pushing herself farther down onto my cock, gagging against it. It may have been those green eyes tearing up, or the thick string of her saliva rolling down my balls, or maybe it was the fact that look of sheer bliss on her face, but I was there.

My knees locked and the cum surged up out of my balls, I managed to grunt a warning before the first blast of cum shot out. It was enough for Kat to back up off of my cock so that only the underside of my head sat on her waiting tongue. Thick strings of my cum pulsed out into her open mouth. It was the first time in a week that I'd came, and it showed. I trembled all over and I shot blast after blast into her mouth.

Kat took all of it and swallowed hungrily. When she finished with my cock, she looked down then up at me and said in the most innocent voice she could muster, "I'm sorry, sir but I made a mess." Kat had cum too, a little pool of white evident beneath her cock, soaking into the carpet. Her opening salvo however had made it to my polished, black dress shoe. "I'll fix it." She added and ran her tongue across the cum spot on my shoe and looked back up at me smiling.

When I came to my senses I was panting, my half hard cock dripping a mix of cum and saliva onto the floor of a department store dressing room with a depraved, cross dressing clerk licking her cum off of my shoe and eyeing my coyly. It went down hill from there...