Out of the Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not." I whispered back. "We're going to rest here for a little while and then I'm going to really fuck you there."

She took a ragged shuddering breath and said, "I don't think I can take another orgasm this year, much less you doing that to me any time soon."

"You mean, after all this, you still don't trust my judgment?" I asked with a chuckle.

She laughed and then groaned as another shudder ran through her hips. After a couple of seconds, she replied, "Please don't make me laugh. If I do, I'll probably cum all over myself again."

I chuckled again and kissed her neck. "This, from a woman who just two days ago, told me she had a very hard time reaching an orgasm. My, how things change, all of a sudden." I kissed her neck again and added, "Anyway, I haven't cum yet, and I plan on doing that right where I am, deep in your cute little butt."

She gave a little shudder at that thought and her hips moved on they're own. She groaned and moved her hips again. "Oh God, now I know you're out to kill me." She said and then groaned as my hips moved with hers.

"No, Julie, I plan on loving you for the rest of your life. Today is just the beginning." I whispered in her ear as I wrapped my arms around her and started to slowly fuck her in the ass. Her answer was a string of a dozen orgasms before I reached my own, which blew us both away into our future.