Out of the Past Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
madam_noe
madam_noe
1,846 Followers

In the early morning she crept from bed, seeing it was five. Sharon usually got into work at six and she was an hour behind. Downstairs she crept in the robe she'd found in Sebastian's bathroom, sleeves rolled up.

She found her purse ad pulled the card out, sitting at his desk. She dialed Sharon's cell phone and got a message the number was no longer in service. Her nerves rankled she turned the card over to the embossed printing and dialed her direct line at work.

"Millner."

"I'm looking for Sharon, er, Detective Thompson." Silence ruled the line for a along moment. "Hello?"

"Are you a friend or colleague?"

"Friend."

More silence, then a heavy sigh. "I'm sorry to have to tell you this, but Detective Thompson was killed in a robbery two days ago."

Claire slammed the phone down, horrified. It was no robbery; if the killer knew her it would be a short trail to her cop friend. Sharon was dead, and it was all her fault. This could only mean one thing.

Claire was next.

madam_noe
madam_noe
1,846 Followers