Out Of The Shadows Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ingarlm
ingarlm
1,059 Followers

The longest we spent not having sex was when we were asleep, but even in those short days I had lost count of how many times I had woken to him sucking or stroking me, or I had stirred when he was asleep and the sight of him so gorgeous right next to me had led me to start caressing him instead, pulling him gently from sleep with gentle touches and licks that became more frantic and passionate as soon as he began to respond.

I set the table, trying not to remember how we had taken each other over it during the past days, or how good it had been when he laid me back on it and fucked me hard until I arched into the air, spreading my seed over us, the table, and the floor. We'd probably used pretty much every surface in the place that it was possible to use for some sort of sex play. I had gone from an innocent virgin to a total cock slut, and I was loving every moment of it.

The only downsides were the moments where one or other of us would get a distant look in our eyes. With me it was when I considered the future that we didn't have, and I was pretty sure he was doing the same when the sadness came over his beautiful face. Only once had it happened to both of us at the same time, and we had just clung to each other, desperate kisses trading back and forth until we forgot about what might happen and concentrated on how we could pleasure each other in the here and now.

The other tense moments were the couple of phone calls he had made to his boss. I felt bad for wishing that the gang hadn't been captured. They were dangerous and violent, and could harm anyone, not just us. But I felt safe in Rob's house and I didn't want to go back to my day-to-day reality if he couldn't be there with me. So far though, there was no news. A few of the minor players had been arrested, but none of the core of the gang had been found. The information that Rob had gathered, along with other things already known, meant they wouldn't be getting bailed if they were found and they had all gone into hiding.

As I started serving dinner I heard Rob talking in the other room and immediately tensed. It meant he was on the phone to the Chief again. Was this going to be the call that changed everything? By the time he hung up my heart was in my mouth, and when he wandered into the kitchen, breathing deeply to take in the smell of the cooking, I was just staring at him trying not to show my fear.

Strong arms wrapped around me as soon as he stepped my way. He knew what I wanted to know.

“They found one of the brothers. The other two, and a couple of key henchmen, are still out there somewhere. So we are staying put for the moment.”

I let out a sigh of relief, but immediately felt guilty about what I was thinking. Who was to say that them still being out there wasn't going to be bad for someone, possibly us?

“Is it wrong that I'm kind of glad they haven't caught them yet?” I asked.

He chuckled. “Maybe a little, but it's definitely wrong that I'm thinking that way despite it being my job to make sure they end up behind bars.”

He hugged me tighter to him, and I knew he felt the same way about our time together. He needed this as much as I did, I knew that. Plus I knew that he wanted me just as much as I wanted him. This was our little idyll, but it was still going to be over all too soon. For the first time, I couldn't stop myself from asking.

“What happens when they are found?”

There was a pause before I got any answer, clearly noticeable to me in my tense state.

“They won't get bail. Once they are arrested they won't see freedom for quite some time.” There was an even longer pause before he told me what I actually wanted to know.

“Once it's safe you will be able to go back home. They won't be able to use you against me any longer and you won't need to be involved in the trial. I'll have to keep myself hidden until I testify. There is a lot that I can add to the information I've gathered, and if I'm not there to be cross-examined it will make the case more difficult. They'll probably still get sent down, but not for as long. Even then, they might still decide to put a contract out on me just for revenge. I'll be renamed and reassigned. They'll offer me a desk job probably, but I won't take it. I'd rather do anything than the boring side of police work.”

That was way more of an answer than I expected, but still didn't tell me the key thing I was wondering. The fact he had omitted any mention of us in the whole reassignment part probably told me all I needed to know. My silence told him plenty as well. He didn't, probably couldn't, look at me, but he whispered in my ear.

“I don't know. If it is at all possible, if there is ever a chance, I will. I wish I could make you a promise baby, you have no idea how much I wish that.”

I just clung to him tighter, trying not to cry. It was stupid, I knew all of this, I knew I might never see him again once I left this house, but it still hurt to hear it. It almost hurt more to hear his voice cracking as he told me how he wished he could. He was holding me just as tightly, and being pressed against his hard body yet again started to have an effect that I wasn't expecting just at that moment. I drew in a sharp breath to steady myself and pulled away from him.

“Forget it. Let's forget all of that. It doesn't matter until it has to. No more mentions and no more sadness, okay? I just want to be at it like bunnies for as long as we can.”

When I first pulled back and started to speak he looked scared, perhaps worried that I was going to tell him I wanted to end things. By the end he had a broad grin on his face.

“That sounds like a very good plan! Whose turn is it to choose?!”

I laughed. “It's yours baby. How do you want me?”

“I'll tell you after dinner. It would be a shame to waste this food.”

I glanced at the table, actually surprised to see the food there, I'd totally forgotten. I ate pretty quickly though, and was frustrated by the slow speed that he ate at, especially as he was giving me heated glances throughout. I knew he was teasing, he had a very good idea of what he wanted, he was just making me wait. He started to push the last few forkfuls around his plate, his eyes twinkling with mischief, and I decided he deserved a little of his own medicine.

I stood up from the table and stretched, making sure he could see when my top rose up. The bruises were almost gone now and I looked pretty good, especially after all the workouts I was getting. We had music playing quietly in the background and I turned it up while went back to his food. He noticed the music but didn't appear to think much of it until I appeared back in front of him, starting to move to the music. It occurred to me we would probably never get to dance together at the club, and I was going to give him a private show of my dancing that he would never forget.

Already his eyes had gone wide, and they followed me around the room. I got behind him and made him turn his chair so I could dance in the living room, and so I could see what effect I had on him. Plus I was intending to end up in his lap at some point. The music wasn't exactly perfect for doing this, but it had a decent beat to it and that would have to be enough as I didn't want to ruin the moment by hunting through his cds.

He watched intently as I moved, his eyes flitting up and down my body, not sure which bit of me he wanted to look at the most. When I stripped off my shirt he settled for a moment on my chest, but when I moved closer to him his eyes dropped to my crotch, and I kept his attention there by moving my hips faster and towards him, then turning so I was doing the same with my ass. I heard him gasp at that sight, but I danced out of his way and although his hands came up to touch me he was too late. I kept my distance a little more then, not wanting him to get hold of me just yet.

I teased him for a while with my fingers hooked in my trousers, but I could tell he wanted me to take them off, so I slid them down my legs, continuing my dance in just a pair of close fitting boxers. There was no way he could avoid noticing that I was hard, and his gaze was glued to it as I moved closer to him. When his hands came out to me again, I took them and placed them on my hips, holding them still as I came right up to him still swaying as seductively as I could. I settled into his lap and ground my erection into him, finally being sure this was having just as much an effect on him because he was even harder than I was. I kept rubbing the two of us together in time to the music until his hands slipped onto my asscheeks and held me still, his lips pressing to mine hard. I'd done my work in winding him up, I just needed to know what he was going to do with me.

For a while he just pursued the kiss, squeezing my ass in his hands and making me whimper. I couldn't move much but my hard dick was still pressed hard against his and the occasional twitches I could feel were driving me crazy. I needed something a lot more than this but he was taking his time again. I wanted him to take me hard and fast, and it didn't seem to be happening anytime soon. I whimpered again and did my best to rub against him and get my hands under his clothes. He broke the kiss and grinned at me.

“You feeling impatient baby? I've got a nice hard cock for you here, but you'll have to let me up first.”

I shot out of his lap, breaking his hands away from me with my speed, and he starting laughing.

“You are keen!” he said, standing up and starting to take off his own clothes.

I watched him intently now, even though I knew what was going to be revealed. Every time I saw him do this it still had the same effect, because there was nothing I could think of better than the sight of his tight, muscular body. I let my eyes roam, but once he started to remove his underwear I quickly removed mine too so we didn't have to wait for anything. He almost seemed to be stalking towards me once he was naked, his eyes gleaming with desire.

His lips pressed to mine again, our nude bodies moulding to each other. I wanted him so badly and I didn't care how, every time we came together like this the passion flowed between us, but now even more so because I needed to forget that this would all have an end and to wipe what he had told me out of my mind. The one thing I would hang on to was how much he wished things could be different.

I waited for him to direct me, let me know what he wanted. I could be fairly sure he was going to take me, that was usually his preference when he got to choose, and it was usually mine when I got to. Filling him was amazing, but being filled was definitely my preference. Being pinned down and taken hard was my ultimate fantasy and him doing it was rapidly becoming my favourite thing in the world.

“Bend over the sofa, legs wide,” he told me.

I shuddered at the hint of control in his voice, and obeyed immediately. My hips were raised by the arm of the sofa, legs spread for easy access, and my chest and face pressing into the cushions. I moaned even before he touched me, feeling my hard cock pressing into the material on the side. It was going to be covered in my cum, but if he didn't care I wasn't going to worry about that.

My previously virgin ass had been well used over the last few days, and it took very little to get me open now, but Rob still took some time to work me over before pressing his cock inside. He seemed to love rimming me, and his tongue flicking across and then inside my hole had me moaning and writhing against the sofa. He took even more control as soon as he stood, taking my wrists into one of his hands and pinning them behind my back.

I moaned even louder at the feel of his hands on me and how helpless I now was, even before I felt his hard cock pressing into my willing body. This time there were twin moans from us as his cock sank into my heat, and I felt him sliding further and further into my depths. I could feel him pulsing and I squeezed my muscles, causing another deep groan from him.

“None of that, or this will be over too soon. You want me to fuck you hard, don't you?”

I could only whimper in reply, but I relaxed to let him in not wanting this to be over either. He grunted when he was totally embedded in me and I felt stretched and full, but without him moving it was not enough. I tried to move but he had me pressed down too hard for me to do anything about it. My frantic pants and attempts to wriggle just made him laugh.

“It's lucky for you that you are far too tempting for me to resist for long, isn't it? You look so beautiful like this, completely at my mercy and desperate for me to fuck you.”

I let out a long and wanton moan at his words, and that must have been what he was waiting for, or it broke down the last of his control, because I felt him withdraw and then slam back into me. I cried out a mixture of pleasure and pain, not quite ready for him despite my pleas. It didn't take long for it to become pure pleasure though, him hitting that spot inside me again and again to make me shoot my load.

He didn't stop then, he just kept fucking me, and despite the fact I couldn't have moved even if I wanted to, he kept me pinned where I was. My cock started to fill again, enjoying the attention and the expert pounding he was giving me. I didn't know how he could keep going so long, perhaps it was that we had both been coming so often over the past few wonderful days. However, even with the increased stamina that gave him he couldn't keep the pace or power going forever, and I heard him shout my name as he came deep inside me, feeling each jerk of his cock as he filled my channel. It was too much for me too and my reinvigorated dick spilled again against the sofa.

I was released, but I couldn't move, too sated physically and still shaking from my second orgasm. He collapsed bent over me, kissing at my neck as he too shook and panted. His dick was still lodged inside me but felt like it was softening and as sore as I was I didn't want him to leave my body, the connection to him was perfect every time and I knew I would be sad when it ended. This was the closest to heaven I'd ever found and I never wanted to leave it.

* * * * * *

I lost track of the days, each one waking with Rob wrapped around me and each one ending the same, usually after at least a couple of rounds of sucking and/or fucking during the day. We laughed together, did the cooking and the dishes, curled up on the sofa watching tv. It was a relationship, everything I had always wanted and with the most perfect man, but all the time I had to ignore the elephants in the room, one reminding me that all this would be over soon, and the second that I was in love and could never tell him.

The thing I still dreaded was when he would turn his phone on and there were messages. If it went off straight away I knew I was safe for at least another day. When he listened to something I scanned his face for any indication of whether it was good or bad news for our idyll. If he then made a call out, I feared the worst, but it was several more days before that happened.

I waited, tense, knowing that there was something to know and praying it was not that I could go back to my normal life. Stupid, and I knew it, but I didn't want to leave Rob and probably never see him again. It might not work out like that but he'd pretty much told me as much as he might want to there was little chance of it. I held my breath when he got off the phone, waiting for bad news.

“I have to go out to meet the Chief. I don't want to compromise this place, or you, even for him. They need me to go through some cctv footage that might show some of the gang members still on the loose, and ask questions about the intel I've provided. I have to go to a police station about twenty miles from here so I'll be able to do it in safety. They are still desperate to catch the guys, but they haven't got any leads.

I let out my breath in a sigh of relief, thinking this was probably not the end of me and Rob. I wondered what I'd do without him though, even for a couple of hours, because I'd not spent a moment apart from him in nearly two weeks. Even before that we were only separated at night when we went to our beds. I much preferred it in his though.

“I'll have your dinner on the table when you get home!” I said, grinning.

He gave me a light slap on the ass.

“I should hope so! You have to earn your keep you know, you're not just a cute piece of ass!”

I mock frowned.

“I thought you liked my ass?!”

He started laughing.

“You know I do. Keep yourself occupied while I'm gone, and then after dinner I'll have you for dessert. You look good spread over that table.”

“It's my turn to choose you know,” I told him.

He walked up close to me, lightly pressing himself against my body and whispering into my ear.

“You can choose. But in my opinion, you naked and lying back on that table while I slide in and out of you slowly, driving us both crazy with desire before it becomes fast and furious and we both come hard, would be the perfect end to our meal.”

I shuddered with desire, and he knew his words would have that effect on me. He also probably knew I'd choose that after he painted such a good picture of it. I could almost feel it already, not that much of a surprise given that I could remember such a scene from a few days ago. He was right though, it was good, and it could be just as good again.

* * * * * *

It was strangely quiet and lonely without him, but I tried not to think about it too much. I was used to my own company, lived alone, but I had never before had a connection to someone like I did to him. I knew it wasn't just sex either, but I was still keeping that to myself. I felt sad and empty without him there, and it only reminded me that before much longer I would feel like this all the time, and I had no idea how I would cope when I knew he would never be coming back.

I tried to keep myself busy and avoid my mind running away with those kind of thoughts. I needed to stay positive, and distracting myself with cooking and cleaning definitely helped. I turned the music up loud as I worked, a further attempt to forget that I was alone and not let my mind run away with my depressing thoughts. I was going to make my man a wonderful dinner and try to forget the fact I was not going to be able to do things like that for anywhere near as long as I wanted, like the rest of our lives.

Somehow I managed to forget, as I put the finishing touches to our meal, that this was all going to end. This time I knew he was coming back and the thoughts I was having as I laid the table, imagining how I would be getting laid on it afterwards, had me hard, aching for him to return and fill me, and eager to see him knowing it wouldn't be much longer. He should be on his way back to me right now.

Singing to myself I made the final preparations, trying to decide what else I could do to keep occupied until Rob came home. I laughed at that thought, being with him was making me feel like this was my home even if I was a long way from everything else I knew.

There was some immense irony in the fact that only a brief moment after I thought about this place being my home it became anything but. I heard a sound, even over the loud music, and my heart leapt at the thought that it was Rob. I turned from the table to greet him, but the smile dropped from my face immediately. I knew the man standing there though, the one who had slammed me into a wall just a couple of weeks before.

I went white, tried to back away, but the table was behind me and I had nowhere to go. He easily grabbed hold of me, and my attempts to hit him back made no impact at all. I jabbed at his gut, but he didn't even flinch despite me putting all the force I could muster behind my punch. It just caused him to punch me with his free hand, a blow to the head that disorientated me but didn't knock me out. Time enough for him to tie my hands behind my back and my feet together while I heard sounds of others banging through the house.

ingarlm
ingarlm
1,059 Followers