Out of the Shell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin had his mom on one arm and me on the other, while our bodies were rubbing, pushing, and touching each other. We were flirting-cum-dancing when he asked Simon to get beer from the kitchen. As soon as Simon was out of the room, Kevin cupped my ass and kissed my lips.

His move caught me by surprise and I looked at Janice, but she simply smiled and hugged both of us tightly.

"I'm a lucky guy," said Kevin, looking at our breasts while his arms stayed on our ass.

"You like this top?" Janice asked, him pushing her breasts out.

He looked at her transparent top, kissed her on her neck, and replied that he did. To confirm that he wasn't lying, he pushed his crotch into her naked thigh and began rubbing it against her.

Just then Simon came with beers and Janice took one bottle and sat down on the couch and watched me dance with Kevin who had his hands all over my body and was pretending as if it was harmless fun. But all of us, including his mom and Simon, knew that feeling my ass, rubbing his crotch against my thighs, and cupping my breasts were far from just fun.

Janice was enjoying the show, but Simon was getting angry. At first, he watched what Kevin and I were doing but as it got more risqué, Simon kept his gaze glued to the floor and his face became red with anger. As I got friskier with Kevin, Simon's anger grew. I loved the impact my dance with Kevin was having on Simon but decided not to take it any further as it was his birthday.

After a couple more drinks, Janice and Kevin said goodbyes and went home. As soon as they were out, Simon got up and without saying a word went to his room. I waited for two or three minutes, then knocked on his door and went inside. He was lying on the bed with his back toward the door and had a quilt over him.

I got inside the quilt and hugged him tightly, pressing my half-naked breasts against his back and my naked thighs against his legs.

"What's wrong, honey?"

"Nothing."

"Come on, please tell me why you're so angry. You didn't even say goodbye to Aunt Janice and Kevin. Are you angry at us?

"No," he mumbled.

"Are you angry because I was dancing with Kevin?" I said, turning his body toward me and burying his face into my naked cleavage.

"I think you're mad at me because he was touching me all over."

When he heard that, he buried his face deep into my breasts, his lips were touching the bare skin of my cleavage and his warm breath was making my nipples hard, and I could feel a movement in his crotch.

"I had asked you for a dance, but you didn't come. You said no, so Kevin enjoyed it... and did he enjoy it."

He lifted his face up, looked at me, and in one swift movement was on top of me before I could even realize what he was doing. I was on my back and he was pinning me to the bed with his hands holding my wrists. With my arms and legs spread, the dress was having difficulty in covering my modesty. My breasts, thanks to the low cut, were now nearly out of the dress, and my thighs were completely exposed.

He took a look at my boobs, and my red cheeks and without even giving me a chance to react, took off his jeans and underwear. Throwing the underwear on the floor, he stood up over me and watched me look at his fully erect cock. I tried to turn my face away, but he held it with one hand, and with the other, he took off my panties. I knew he was going too far, so tried to get up, but he forced me back on the bed.

"Stay there or I'll hurt you," he warned me in a menacing voice.

I knew he meant it because I had never heard that tone before and had never seen the anger he had in his eyes. He parted my legs with his hands and shoved his cock into my pussy. When I felt his dick inside my pussy, I closed my eyes, tightened my pussy, and wrapped my legs around his bare back.

While his cock was fucking my pussy, his hands were touching and feeling my naked body, and his lips and mouth were biting, sucking, and kissing every inch of it, especially my big breasts.

His mouth was sucking my lips when he came inside my pussy and whispered: "Love your breasts."

I held him in a tight embrace and enjoyed our closeness and tenderness. He got up and went to the living room and lay down on the couch where I joined him and we again made love there, but this time we did it slowly with patience. In the morning, both of us took a shower together and were so comfortable with each other that we stayed completely naked until lunch and had made love in the kitchen and on the dining table by evening. At night, we slept and made love on my bed. For the next four days, we just couldn't have enough of each other and had made love in every possible position in every possible place.

On the fifth day, went to meet Janice and she instantly noticed that something was different about me.

"You are looking very happy. Any specific reason?"

"No, there's nothing."

"Don't lie. There's something."

She kept on looking at me with her eyebrows arched and kept pestering me, so told her that I and Simon have come close and maybe that's why I was happy.

"How close?"

"Well, close."

"Explain close."

"Let's just say he's taking care of my needs."

Janice tried to hide her shock, but her wide-open eyes, her mouth, and the frown on her forehead gave her away.

"I'm also happy to announce that he definitely loves women," I declared, getting up from the couch.

That was too much for her to digest, so I went and made drinks for both of us and sat down opposite her, and began answering her questions. After telling her everything, I invited her to come early in the morning as I was planning something. She asked me if I wanted Kevin to come too, but I told her that Simon's a bit jealous of Kevin, so let's not bring in him right now.

In the evening, Simon and I were in his room when Janice rang the bell, so we got up and took off to a lake deep in the woods near our house. I knew nobody would be there so late in the evening and we could enjoy ourselves without being disturbed. On reaching there, I asked them if they were ready for a skinny dip. Simon wasn't sure but when he saw Janice and I take off our clothes, he too got into the mood and within seconds was standing completely naked in front of us.

"You will have to share it with me," said Janice, whistling under her breath when she saw his erect cock.

Simon darted his eyes toward me, so I went and hugged him, pressing my naked breasts against his bare chest, and felt his cock rub against my body.

"I'm sure he won't mind sharing it with you."

"She knows?" he whispered to me looking at Janice's big breasts, her shaved pussy, her smooth stomach, and her long legs.

"Yes, and she's very happy for us."

"Let's go for a swim and then we can share each other," I said, pressing my ass against his cock and placing his hands on my boobs.

He took Janice's hand and mine and all three of us walked to the lake, with Janice and I on each side and him in the middle.

"Sam, it's time you went for a walk," said Janice when we came back and sat down under a tree after the swim.

"Don't let her down, OK," I told Simon, pointing toward his cock with my eyes.

Around ten minutes later, Janice called, so went back and saw him lying on his side with his head on her stomach and she was playing with his hair.

We drove back to the house and I was with Simon in my room after dinner when Janice entered the room without knocking.

"OK, first do your mom and then it's my turn," she announced.

She took off her nightgown and lay down on the bed and watched Simon make love to me. After satisfying me, she gave him a half-an-hour break and then it was her turn to ride him, while I watched them.

Janice and I had planned something special for Saturday night, so leaving Simon at home went to her house late in the evening. When Kevin saw me he was a bit surprised because I was wearing a transparent top without a bra and my breasts were totally exposed and a tight short skirt that left little to the imagination. Even Simon wasn't aware that I had left the house wearing that because I had put on a long coat.

Janice gave me a tight hug and a pat on my ass, while Kevin admired me from across the living room.

"Isn't she looking hot?" asked Janice.

"Yes, she's," he replied, looking at my naked breasts, the blue veins and pink nipples.

"God, they are big," he said, putting his arms around me.

"They are perky too," added his mom standing near us.

"Yours are big and well-rounded," I commented, stretching my hand and cupping her boobs.

Kevin watched me cupping his mom's breast, while his mom was running her finger over my transparent top.

"Aren't hers well-shaped?" I asked him.

He saw me squeezing his mom's breast and mumbled yes.

Janice knew it was time to leave us together, so she kissed me and Kevin on our lips and went to her room. We went and sat down on the couch and within minutes I was running my fingers through his hair and then one thing led to another and within minutes we were making love on the carpet in the living room. Janice had told us that she was going to her room, but I knew she was watching us from the kitchen.

Kevin was more impatient than Simon and after playing with my breasts and nipples he came in my pussy within seconds. But, thankfully, he was again erect in twenty minutes.

I took out a scarf from the coat pocket and after telling him that it was just for fun blindfolded him and started sucking his cock and licking his hole, while he played with my breasts with his hands. After sucking and licking him, I brought my nipples near his mouth and he sucked them, bit them, and squeezed them - all while blindfolded.

Then I slowly moved away and Janice took my place and started sucking his dick, while I watched them from the couch. Janice knew he would come soon, so she took his cock from her mouth and put it in her wet pussy, and started riding him, while he played with her beautiful breasts.

She rode him well and she rode him hard and hugged him tightly when he came inside her. He tried to open his blindfolds but she stopped him and whispered: "Thank you, honey. Your mommy needed that."

She opened his blindfolds and buried his face into her big breasts and his arms around her back.

The next day was a Sunday, so Janice came in the afternoon and went straight to Simon's room with me. She was wearing a coat and taking it off revealed brown lingerie, while I was wearing a black skirt and yellow shirt, with nothing under it.

She told Simon to lie down on his back and she slowly undressed him and then she and Simon took off my skirt and shirt and then we helped Janice take off her bra and panties.

On the bed, we started kissing each other, feeling each other's bodies, and touching each and every part of our naked skin. Janice, who was sucking my erect nipples, got me on my fours, took a bottle of cream from her handbag and started applying the cream on my hole.

I knew what she was planning, but Simon was watching us in surprise. He was lying on the bed, naked, and was looking at his aunt filling my hole with cream, which was really turning me on.

"Take her from behind. She has never done it, so make her enjoy it," she whispered when she was finished with the cream.

I saw him look at me in surprise but when I didn't react, he got up on his knees, came behind me and, just before he tried to shove his cock into my hole, Janice took it in her mouth and after making it wet, she slowly guided it into my virgin and tight hole.

At first, he had trouble getting even the head into the hole, but Janice maintained her grip on his cock and after three or four tries, he was inside me. Once inside, there was no stopping and he kept ramming his thing until I began screaming. Janice, who was finger fucking his hole, took his cock out from my hole and told me to clean the cum off his cock, which I gladly did.

She told Simon to get us drinks and asked me how it was. I told her it was painful but when he started ramming it inside me, I just couldn't stop cumming.

"When he first put it in, I thought he was going to tear me apart, it was so painful, but when he started ramming it in it was the most exciting thing. I didn't want him to stop."

"Good. Now, I want him to do me."

"Have you done it before?"

"Oh, yes. I have."

Simon was back with drinks and after around thirty minutes he was ready, so Janice gave me the bottle of the cream and I applied it to her hole and when she was ready, Simon went behind her, cupped her breasts, and got ready to shove his cock into his aunt's hole. Unlike me, she didn't scream in pain, and nor did Simon find it so hard to enter her. He fucked her hole like a professional, while she played with my breasts and licked my already wet pussy. After fucking her, he lay down between us and took a rest.

At night, I was in his room on his bed when I asked him whether he had seen the magazines I had put under the mattress. He said he had, so asked him to take them out as I wanted to see them, too.

He took them out and both of us started looking at the semi-naked and naked girls in the magazines.

"Mom, can I do this with you?" he said, turning toward me while we were busy admiring the various poses the girls were in.

I took the magazine from him and looked at the photo of a man cumming on the face of a naked girl lying on a rug. She had his sperm all over her mouth, hair, eyes, and neck.

"Yes, if you want to."

We continued looking at the magazines, then he took my hand, placed it on his erect cock and I began playing with it. He took off his shorts, sat down on my stomach, and with one hand on my breasts, he started jerking off.

Within minutes, he came all over my face, including my hair, eyes, cheeks, neck and even my lips. He didn't stop until the last drop of his cum was on my face. Then he got up, went to the bathroom, and washed his cock, while I lay there with his cum all over my face.

After he came back, I, too, got up and washed my face although one or two drops did get into my mouth because I could feel the taste of his cum on my tongue.

The next day Janice gave me a red dildo and told me to fuck Simon. I told Simon to go on his fours and taking the cream from Janice applied it to Simon's tight hole and readied myself to fucking my own son. It wasn't easy to enter his hole, especially because I wasn't experienced in it, but the dildo did manage to make an entry and after that, I started ramming it like a bull. Janice was sucking his cock and her fingers were over my boobs.

After fucking Simon for nearly ten minutes, Janice slapped my naked ass and said: "You're fucking him like a man."

I smiled at her and rammed it up all the way into Simon's hole. Then stopped and he came all over my and Janice's face.

12