Out of the Stones Pt. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Come on, I’m ready to go home.”

“Just one more for the road?”

He gave her bottom another pat and ordered another round.

Detective Rainier searched to make sure that the area had been properly roped off and that the crime scene was in tact. The call had brought him from a sound sleep, but he had long since gotten used to that. Seemed like this shit could never happen during daylight hours. He wasn’t even sure what they had yet, other than a frantic and upset husband who claimed that his wife had been abducted. The other thing he knew was that within the hour he would be surrounded by media and that gave him precious little time to get moving. Not all that much happened in Minneapolis, but the media sure loved to make it sound like it was another powerhouse metropolitan city. Rainier’s partner, Jessie O’mally was questioning the husband, so at least that part would be well taken care of. Rainier watched as the multitude of squad car lights flashed against the building. They reminded him of the 70’s disco revolution.

Evidence on hand, a pool of blood and a stiletto shoe.

“Detective.” Rainier turned to answer the officer coming up quickly with a report in his hand.

“What do you got?” “Officers over in the Phillips neighborhood found a snowman in the park wearing a miniskirt and blouse that matches the description of the victim.”

“Get the fuck outta here. Tell ‘em not to touch it, wait until the lab guys get over there. Tell them I want a full analysis for blood, hair, skin, fiber and semen.”

“Yes sir, we’re on it.”

“Hey O’Mally, better bring him over here.”

Jessie brought Gordon over to where Rainier was standing; she tried to make small talk with the man. She had found that information shared during informal conversations, often led to more clues than direct questioning.

“Mr. Babcock, our officers found some clothing in an another neighborhood, that sound like they would match the description of your wife’s clothes.” Rainier waited to see if there was any reaction. The man held to a blank stare, was he was in shock or just plain dumb? “Mr. Babcock were you or your wife doing any drugs, or was she on any medication?”

Gordon just shook his head, “yeah, we dropped some acid and viagra and went frolicking around in 20 below weather. She’s been kidnapped you shit. Now find her.”

“Whoa there big guy,” O’Mally stepped in between the two, “No need for a war here. We just need to make sure we have all the information.”

Gordon shook his head, “Sorry, I just want her back safe. We were drinking pretty hard, but nothing else. And I was already sober before we left. Martha said that she wanted to clear her head, but she wasn’t drunk or anything.”

Rainier turned away and resumed inspection of the crime scene, already the television vans were showing up. Metropolitan city, but small town when it comes to kidnappings.

“Good Morning and welcome to WOOC news, topping our stories this morning is a missing St. Paul woman that appears to have been abducted late last night after visiting this local bar.” The cameras faded out of the plastic appearing news anchor to a recorded image of McCairns bar. The morning bar crowd cheered as the image flashed upon the screen. No matter the circumstances of this free advertisement, the patrons loved their moment in the spotlight.

“Minneapolis police were on the scene here on Hennepin Avenue until early this morning. Details are sketchy but it appears that while this lady,” A college graduation picture of Martha Babcock was flashed on the monitor, “waited for her husband to get the car from the garage last night, she was abducted.” WOOC has learned that Martha’s clothes were retrieved from a park in the Phillips neighborhood only hours after she was reported missing.”

The image was once again upon the news anchor and a telephone number was flashed.

“If you have any knowledge of the whereabouts of Martha Babcock or her disappearance, the Minneapolis Police and Hennepin County Sheriff have set up a toll free tip line. All callers may remain anonymous. Mr. Babcock has also arranged for a ten thousand-dollar reward for her safe return. And now it’s time for the weather and morning commute.”

The bartender turned off the television and went back to work washing down the bar.

Martha woke up to warmth and silky sheets; she twisted and stretched yawning widely. It was dark in the room, and someone had lit incense. Frankincense and myrrh permeated the air, not overpowering the smell of freshness and crisp air. Her bladder was full, yet even this somehow felt good. When she tried to rise, she was alarmed to find that she had been bound to the bed. Fur lined handcuffs had been hooked to a cast iron bed frame. Martha pulled on the handcuffs, hoping that this was one of Gordon’s little jokes. She needed to get to the bathroom. “Gordon!” she cried out. “Come on, I’ve really got to pee!”

No answer came. Martha again tried to pull her hands through the cuffs, but they had been secured tightly. “Honey, come on or I’m going to wet the bed and you can clean it up!” She giggled as she finished her sentence. Her breathing became deeper as she struggled to maintain her bladder control. A half of an hour went by and no one came to help her. The pressure was becoming severe to the point it was now painful, and she was starting to get hungry. At last she could no longer hold back. She felt her bladder emptying and the warm flow circled around her soaking into the sheets. The release was so divine, even if it was somewhat humiliating to her. Again, warmth in a strange fashion but she knew that it would cool off soon. One good thing though, her bladder was no longer full.

“Gordon, help, I wet the bed.” She continued to giggle.

The door opened and she was surprised to see two petite women in their early twenties enter the room. One of the girls was holding fresh linen, the other was carrying a bucket of steaming hot water and a sponge.

“Who the fuck are you?” Martha thought that this was over the limit even for Gordon, having two other women in the house with them. What kind of kinky shit was he up to this time?

Both of the ladies smiled politely and came closer to her. “We are to keep you pleasured.”

“Pleasured, oh so he went out and got hookers for this little tryst, sorry ladies not interested. But go and tell the asshole to get in here.”

“But milady we have our instructions, we must obey.”

The two rolled Martha onto her side and removed the sheets quickly. Martha was amazed at their obvious strength. She didn’t resist; having a urinated sheet underneath would quickly become uncomfortable. As quickly as it was cleaned and dried they had remade the bed, all without removing her restraints. Now they came at her with the warm sponge, wiping away the sweat and sleep from her face and arms. They moved and massaged, working together as one. They cleaned and dried her private parts, drying as soon as they wiped so that her skin would not cool overly fast. The girls went so far as to wipe at Martha’s anus, making sure they left no part unwashed. Martha felt like she was in heaven, her body was massaged and caressed, stimulating and relaxing all at once. One of the girls bent over at the waist and took Martha’s nipple into her mouth, circling it with her tongue and sucking with gentle pressure. Martha’s back instinctively arched and her pelvis arched as she pressed herself into the mattress. The other girl ran her hands along the inside of Martha’s thighs, encouraging them to spread to open up her flower. Her head dropped between Martha’s legs and the warm air of her breath caused Martha’s nipples to harden further. Yes, this must be heaven for sure. The tongues and hands continued to play across her heated flesh, Martha squirmed her body into position so that she might kiss the closer of the two. Not since her college days had she been played so well by another woman. A finger was inserted inside of her and was now thrusting like a miniature penis. She could feel the heat rising, burning at her flesh. The finger crooked, to rub that special spot inside of her. Another hand began to massage her anus, causing waves of pleasure to wash through her. Her nipples continued to harden and her breath was coming in shorter gasps. At last her body gave up to the pleasure and her whole person shook and rocked with the force of the most delectable orgasm she could recall.

The girls quickly gathered up their things and headed for the door, leaving Martha exhausted and confused. She was disappointed as she could continue with this little party yet for quite a while.

“Wait, don’t go.” She called out to the last of the two walking through the doorway. “It’s all right, the masters will be in shortly, you are prepared for them now.” With that she smiled and closed the door behind her. Martha heard a large lock turn; she was a prisoner again.

Martha lay on the bed; she had been covered once again. She realized that she was hungry, no ravenous. Although the sex had been outstanding, her body still craved sustenance. The door opened and the lights in the room darkened. Two figures walked in, that strange sweet smell seemed to come with both of them. These were obviously larger than the two that had left only a short time earlier.

“Who are you, and where the fuck am I?” Martha tried to sound in control, but she knew that whatever it was that Gordon had conjured up for a party, a key factor was her loss of control.

“You are in our home darling one.” It was a woman’s voice that answered. She must be a very large woman, Martha thought to herself. She’s got to be at least six foot five, and powerfully built.

“We are the masters of this place,” it was a male voice this time, the same as from the night before. No ski mask was covering his face, but it was still hidden by the shadows of the room.

“Did Gordon put you up to this?” Martha asked with a slightly playful inflection in her voice.

“No, you were chosen for this.” Said the female voice.

Two sets of hands pulled back the comforter and began to massage Martha’s body yet again. She wasn’t sure how much more of this she could take. The pleasure had been consistent for so many hours, and she knew that it was about to start all over again.

“She is yours my love.” The female voice said to the other, “She has been well prepared and is ready now.”

Almost as if commanded, Martha’s body began to prepare for what she knew was going to be a brand new adventure. The man’s clothing fell away and even in the darkness of the room, his body seemed to glow. She looked at his face, so powerful as if a spotlight had been turned onto it. She let her eyes fall and examine every inch of this enormous man. She gasped as she saw the man’s penis. Surely it was a play of the shadows, but no, there were two heads to it and they were huge. One large scrotum swung from between his legs, and the size of his member was monstrously large. Martha was terrified as she looked back up at him. He grinned an evil and hypnotic smile. Martha was no longer sure what to do; her mind was pushing at her to scream, for her to get away. Something long and strong whipped out and circled her body as she tried to break free from her restraints. He laughed demonically, as he gripped her tighter with his tail.

“Oh my god, what are you.” She cried, pulling away as hard as she could.

“My god indeed.” The female voice answered.

The woman’s hands reached out and stroked the two shafts, encouraging them to even greater size and hardness. She pressed down on Martha, paralyzing her into place. She then lined the penises up to Martha’s orifices, they entered at the same moment and tore at Martha. Through the pain Martha still sighed out as some unnatural pleasure was entering her. The woman raised her hand off of Martha, and placed them on the beast’s scrotum.

“Begin my love.” It was as if she was giving this massive creature permission for pleasure.

The shafts were pulled back, and Martha felt empty; but they were quickly thrust back forward, tearing away at her vaginal and anal walls. She thought she felt blood trickling between her legs. That huge scrotum swung forward and slapped at her ass, thrusting her forward. Martha held onto the headboard, trying to hold herself into place. Again and again now the thrusts continued. Martha felt herself climaxing regularly now, how could so much pleasure come even during this pain.

She felt hot breath against her neck and then a pinch along her jugular. The female of the two was biting at her neck, and skipping her fingers across Martha’s nipples. Oh the pleasure was too much, again she felt the little death take her. Her mind was swimming, she was seeing colors and could smell the beast’s odor, it was all tangible eroticism and she was in ecstasy. As her eyes began to close she could feel the creature quickening its pace and the dark members inside of her seemed to expand even further. With a roar, the beast unloaded its unholy seed into her. She could feel each throb, and felt his seed coursing into her, it burned her. She screamed as the fire poured into her womb and her bowels, so much was there like hot coals. She felt it running out between her thighs, mixing with the blood from her wounds. She smiled, it was delicious. Then Martha Babcock fell away into the abyss, asleep for the remainder of eternity.

“Yes my love, she was well prepared. Tonight is my hunt.” The woman kissed the beast on the forehead and helped him as he tore his shafts from Martha’s dead body. Gasses escaped from her body as the heads pulled loose from her, the shafts still hard and pulsing.

“Girls,” the creature roared, “come and clean me, and dispose of this gift.”

The two girls entered and cleaned their master with flailing tongues, making sure that all his seed and gore was washed away.

When they were finished they lifted Martha away effortlessly, a smile still on her face.

OREGON (2)

Chapter Two

“Damn strong wind out tonight, aye Bob.”

“Strong as shit!”

Two sailors pulled hard at their crab nets, fighting against ever-stronger waves slapping at the side of their small craft. “Told you them red skies would get us before we left.”

“Ah, just a squall, it’ll pass soon enough.”

The two were salt weathered characters, not really evil or harsh looking. It was apparent that they had spent many a day out on the ocean, being beaten by the salt wind, and the bright sun’s waves. Not too far away they could make out the jagged Oregon Coast line.

This was the exact type of place where numerous pirates had supposedly dropped anchor to hide their ill-gotten booty. Over the centuries it had become more of a fisherman’s area and an occasional rich kid would venture out on a sailboard.

Locals laughed at both of these two diverse groups. The crabbing had been poor for decades, and the Pacific Ocean was too cold for anyone in his or her right mind to be playing in it. Still, there were those diehards that would let nothing destroy their dreams.

“Bob, wad’dya say we run into shore and go chase us some skirts?”

Bob, the smaller of the two seamen hefted up a crab pot, and shook his head in discuss. Seven hours of crabbing had netted them no more than a half of a dozen pitifully small crustaceans. “Fuck it, let’s whore and score.”

“’sides, that wind’s nothing to play with.” Jim was a taller man, with a hooked nose that dwarfed the other features on his long oblong face. Jim was dark skinned and looked out of place. His features would have been well suited for the Mediterranean Sea, instead of the harsh North Pacific. Bob had learned to sail in the navy. He had never been much more than a swab hand, but his time up around Alaska and the Puget Sound area had given him enough experience to be a worthwhile Captain.

The two pulled in their remaining gear and radioed to the other sailors that they knew, making sure that all was clear that they had headed in before the storm. Good Sailors kept in contact with one another. The Coast Guard was damn good in this part of the country, but it helped to have sailors watching out for one another.

The sun had already started to set when Jim and Bob pointed their craft towards the shoreline, and the winds were pushing them back viciously. Bob had fired up the engine and was pushing it as hard as he could to keep the motor in the water. Each wave seemed to try to throw them from the sea. Bob sang through the storm, keeping his hands on the wheel. He did a fine job tracking the waves, cutting them at an angle, so as not to take the full force of the wave. Jim made quick work on the deck, making sure that everything was roped down and didn’t get thrown overboard. “Neptune’s Kids are mighty pissed off at something tonight, aye Bob?”

“Bet you the Guard’ll be out ‘fore long” Bob answered, referring to the Coast Guard unit stationed out of Newport and Astoria Bay’s.

Even as the boat moved inland out of the rage of the sea, Bob was forced to fight the wind. Jim looked up into the sky as the first few raindrops started to plop onto the deck.

“Good timing if I do say so me ownself” Jim was talking to no one in particular, although he speculated that some god of the sea was sure to be listening.

“Better tie her down tight, this one might get rougher yet.” Bob pulled at the large ropes tying his beloved vessel to the pier. More than a few ships had been sunk right here at the pier during these sudden winter squalls.

“Think she’ll be aw’right?” Jim asked Bob in a non-committal voice. Bob actually wasn’t even sure if it was a question or a statement.

“Sea’ll watch over her, no doubt.” Bob slapped Jim on the back and jumped up onto the pier.

Bob could hardly remember how he had gotten mixed up with Jim. He could vaguely recall waking up in a jail cell in Alaska; Jim had been in the bunk just above him. Apparently the military police had picked up the two as they went wobbling down a street cat calling and swilling whiskey. The officers had picked them up more for keeping the peace, than for any real crime committed by the two. Still, as hard as Bob would try, he couldn’t for the life of himself remember where he had actually met Jim. Jim just seemed to have appeared one night beside him, and they started sharing the bottle. Their friendship wasn’t exactly deep, and there were no romantic tones between the two (regardless of what other sailors in the area occasionally speculated). Even so, the two had remained comrades, and been together some twelve or thirteen years now.

“What’dy’a say to hitting ‘Buck’s Tavern’ tonight Jim, always a few long legs there.”

“Sounds like a good bet to me, ‘sides beer’s always cold there.” Bob’s tastebuds were now on full alert for that first good swallow of ice chilled beer. These two were no ancient men of the seas, but they had been out long enough and been to enough ports to know good beer. Buck’s Tavern was the place all the locals knew served the best brew, and none of it was that overpriced yuppie stuff. This was true ales and stouts, the type of drink you could just substitute for dinner. The other plus of drinking down at ‘Buck’s’ was that was where many of the ladies of the evening would hang out. Most of them were overweight and had seen their better years come and go, but to a man that spends his time routinely out to sea, they weren’t so bad. With poor lighting, a few dark ales, a mix of testosterone, and just the right perfume, many of the gals at the tavern wound up being more beautiful than their own moms. Bob and Jim were permanent bachelors too boot, so it wasn’t like they were out looking for a wife. A quick romp in the sack, just to loosen the load and lighten the evening was all these two could ever desire.

As they entered the bar, they had to allow their eyes to adjust to the even starker darkness than what they had just left.