Out of the Whiteness Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
petskunk
petskunk
2,072 Followers

"Fuck!"

Mom shook her head sadly yet continues rubbing my balls.

Becky said, "We can't. Not yet, honey."

Not yet what? Fuck me? They can "hear" my thoughts. Not all of them but particularly the strong ones. Hmmm... and they seem to want to do what I'm thinking. It's uncanny.

It was sometime later that I woke up again. The room was dark but I knew it was night and the lights were turned off. I was alone in the room. I guessed this wasn't the first time I had been left to myself. Becky had to go home in between shifts. Mom had to go home to get some rest.

I was taking advantage of the quiet, giving some consideration to my situation. Not knowing what happened to bring me to this hospital was a big mystery. An explanation would come, I was sure.

Hearing people's thoughts and making them do things I wanted done was also a mystery. The only thing I knew for sure was that it was happening. Well, I think it was happening. Perhaps I was hallucinating.

A nurse disrupted my thought process by coming to check my vitals. She lifted the sheet covering me to check the urine bottle between my legs. Since it was quite full, she removed it, very ungently, and walked away to empty it.

While she was on the other side of the room, I checked her out. Not in great shape as far as her body went. Not particularly attractive even, kind of ugly really. I still wanted her to suck my cock and thought it to her.

It was an odd situation for me. The old woman stood there shaking. It was as if she was fighting the urge to suck my cock. I decided to try again. I was annoyed.

"Get over here and suck my cock, bitch."

She shuddered a couple more times before walking back to my side. When she could reach it, she lowered the bedrail before pulling the blanket down and my hospital gown up. With no further hesitation, she took my dick in hand and lowered her head to it.

She hesitated a few moments while holding my cock just millimeters away from her mouth. I was able to hear the argument she was having within herself.

"I have never put a penis in my mouth before. Why do I want to do it now? This isn't right. I don't even know how to do it."

I tried something new. Remembering a scene from a porn movie I had downloaded, I tried to project it to her.

"What is happening? Why am I thinking like this? It can't be too awful. She seems to be enjoying it. I've never seen this before. Why am I thinking it? I'm just going to get this over with.

With an apologetic look on her face, she took my prick in hand and shoved it into her mouth. I just lay there watching, not saying a word.

She seemed to choke a bit but she kept my dick in her mouth. I'd like to say I lasted for hours but, truth be told, this was my very first blowjob. In fact, it was my very first sexual contact with another person. And, I was enjoying it.

Note to self, find out how long I have been here. I had a significant build up of sperm in my body. The earlier dribble had not been sufficient No doubt because I had not been able to perform my twice daily exercise of my cock for some time. I don't know how long.

When sperm began to explode out of my cock and into the old lady's mouth, I felt a similar feeling to when I jerked off but more intense, more gratifying. I spurted time after time into her mouth. Before long, my cock seemed to settle down, deflating as she took it out of her mouth.

Once I was fully removed, she ran back across the room and started spitting my cum into the sink. I remembered the old spit or swallow debate my buddies and I had. There had never been a definite conclusion reached. I now knew the right answer. I didn't care, I didn't need it back or anything.

I guess the gentlemanly thing to do would be to say something nice to her. Or even think something to her. Instead I went to sleep.

When I woke up, it was light out. Mom was there. Looking pretty hot too. She saw me looking in her direction and came over to me.

"How are you, Ricky? Feeling better?"

I tried to croak out an answer but had little success. Mom cradled my head against her breasts and fed me a glass of water. I liked the feeling of her breasts against my cheek almost as much as I liked the water.

"Erm...uhmm...I...am...fine....How are...you?"

"I'm great, now that you are getting better. I had the best sleep I've had in almost a year." Mom hugged me even tighter to her breast. I could almost lick a nipple.

I turned down more water and croaked out a request for a lozenge. Looking doubtful, Mom let me lay down on the bed again. My head turned, following her, as Mom bent over to look in her purse for the lozenge.

Mom was wearing tight jeans. They looked great on her ass, clinging to her extremely well shaped derriere.

"I wanna tap Mom's ass!" I thought to myself.

Mom immediately gave her butt a little shimmy. She looked over her shoulder and smiled at me. As she was standing up, Mom reached back and gave herself a light slap on her left buttock.

I realized Mom was reacting to my thoughts. I knew I needed to control those thoughts. They were too powerful. I needed to test my limits.

Mom placed the lozenge in my mouth. I sucked on it loudly for a couple minutes. When my mouth felt adequately moistened, I tried to ask Mom a question. What came out was, "don't remem."

Fortunately, Mom was able to translate.

"You don't remember how you got here, honey. I bet you don't even know how long you've been here. You poor baby."

I shook my head no. Mom put down the other bedrail in order to perch on the side. Mom leaned in to me. Much of my view was blocked by the top she was wearing and the boobs within. A loose red top, satin I think, that gaped open slightly giving me glimpses of the treasures hidden beneath the top.

Mom began to recite the story behind me waking up in the hospital.

"The accident happened last August, a couple weeks before school started back. It's June now, by the way, and school has just ended for the year. So you've been here for about ten months.

You and your buddies were just hanging out at the house when all four of you decided to go for a ride. You went in Steve's car. You were in the front passenger seat. The details aren't quite clear but there was a lot of joking around and Steve may have been texting. He denies it, of course. Anyway, you were t-boned at the corner of Annapolis and Church. They had to airlift you here. And here you've been ever since."

It took me a minute to consider what Mom had just told me. While I was thinking, I was also admiring the shape of Mom's boobs as seen through her top. I really wanted to kiss them. Mom beamed down at me as she shifted her position. Before I knew it, my face was buried in her tits. I used my mouth on them as much as I could for as long as I could. Mom helped by thrusting her breasts into my mouth, one at a time.

I had to wonder if I was always a horndog like this. Had I been up close and personal with her tits before? Enquiring minds wanted to know.

I continued to lay my head on Mom's boobs. Try as I might, I had no memories of the accident or earlier in the day. I could picture myself as a little kid and assorted memories. Pretty much a blank around the time of the accident until I woke up in the whiteness.

I was too tired for words. I thought to Mom, "Did any of my friends die?"

She answered as if I had spoken the words, of course.

"Everyone else in the accident, in both cars, walked away with just an assortment of cuts and scrapes. Nothing serious. For the first few months you were here, they all visited daily. I haven't heard from them in months though."

Mom got the idea I was tired and needed sleep when my eyes simply closed. Maybe I snored a little? I dunno. Very fatiguing.

petskunk
petskunk
2,072 Followers
12