Out of This World

Story Info
An Alien scout hooks up at a gay bar.
1k words
3.84
12.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn boy, you're out of this world!"

The man in his late 20s sitting on the stool next to me in this gay bar wasn't wrong. I Was out of this world, or at least from there. I'm from a planet that in my language is called Shal'dek in a star system your race refers to as Proxima Centauri.

Why am I here? I was sent along with a number of my people to scout Earth. Learn about its inhabitants. It's culture. The purpose being to find out how to best approach you when we make 1st contact in 12 of your years.

I blushed and said "Oh stop it you"

The man smiled and asked "Can I get you a drink?"

I nodded and he got me a concoction you humans call a vodka and coke, I had grown an appreciation for your drinks during my time on Earth.

Me and the man continued talking for a while, he was telling me about himself and asking me the same. It's a shame I could not tell him the truth but I had a good backstory cooked up for any social interactions our scouts got involved in. He kept on laughing smiling and flirting until he asked me if we could go back to his place.

I stuttered for a moment "For sexual intercourse?"

"Um, yeah" He answered matter of factly. I had never had sex with a human before, or anyone for that matter, my work preparing for and actually being on Earth took up a lot of my time. Even now I was working, preparing to write my observation report on human social gatherings.

"Is that okay" He asked after a pause.

"Y-Yes that would be great" I nodded. I was about to have sex with a human, for science of course to add to my report. But something about this man, the way he took an interest in me, it was something I had never experienced before neither on Earth or my Homeworld.

We entered his apartment half an hour later, it was a cosy place with a sofa, TV and table in the main room. There was a door to the right and two more opposite the entrance door. He lead me to one of these doors to reveal a bedroom. It had a double bed with white sheets, a chest of drawers and a wardrobe. The man, whose name I learned to be Nick, turned to me and put his face against mine, his lips moving on mine intensely. I returned the motion but his lips quickly overpowered my own as I was using some of my strength to stand on my toes since he was much taller than me.

Nick pulled away and turned me over. In front of me was a large mirror. I gazed at the human form I had taken for my mission. I was a small skinny male with pale skin, blue eyes and blonde hair so light it was almost silver. Behind me was Nick, taller, darker and wider than myself. His hands moved to my white t-shirt and took it off slowly. Then he did the same with my jeans and underwear. Now I was naked in front of the mirror which now revealed my small cock and narrow hips. Nicks hands had moved to grope on my ass cheeks, squeezing and spreading them. I moaned as he did this and that only encouraged him to carry on.

Nick then knelt behind my ass, spread the cheeks, and I felt his warm tongue begin to dig into my hole. My legs began to feel weak and I bent over, my hands on the mirror as he continued to eat my ass. I made eye contact with my reflected form moaning and writhing on a humans tongue. He smacked my ass as he continued causing me to jolt each time but it felt good. After a few minutes Nick stood back up. I recovered a standing position of my own as he stripped off all his clothes. Underneath his body was well muscled and his cock was huge compared to mine. I began to salivate and Nick laughed "Like what you see?"

I nodded silently as he guided me down to my knees and coaxed my mouth open in front of his sex organ. Then he lightly grabbed my hair and pushed his cock into my mouth, the taste was overpowering. He moved his cock back and forth in my mouth, making low noises that indicated pleasure as he did so. I was beginning to lose higher reasoning as he used my mouth and by the time he pulled it out I was breathing quickly and licking at his full balls. Nick grabbed my hair harder this time "Ah ah boy I want to fuck your ass now"

I nodded and threw myself onto the bed. My head was in a pillow and I lifted my ass up for Nick to put his cock in.

"Please fuck me" I begged, wiggling my ass in anticipation for my first sexual encounter, of course this was for science, right?

I felt Nick's body climb in top of mine and his cock push into my ass. I cried out as he pushed deeper and deeper, breaking into my hole with patient force. He was balls deep now and thrusted in and out of my hole, causing my entire body to jolt and shake as he did so. I felt his powerful body pinning me down as he pounded my ass. I moaned and cried out at the feeling. His cock in my ass felt nice. This carried on for 20 minutes before Nick pounded my ass extra hard 3 times and ejaculated in my hole, it felt warm and soothing in my now sore ass. Then he pulled away and walked out of the room saying "That really was out of this world" as he left.

If only he knew how right he was.