Out of This World Experience

Story Info
Some unexplainable experiences are not so much fun.
1k words
3.35
39.1k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please note that this is a story of forced sex so if that makes you uncomfortable please do not read this!

This fiction is inspired by an online experience that one of my friends went through. Let's just say, some fetishists are pretty dang weird. This was just for fun not trying to achieve anything or get it liked.

*

Ella was driving home. It was late and her house was far out in the country. It was really hard on a single woman to have a successful job and a fair amount of inherited money.

Were there any guys that weren't shallow on this Earth? Ella sighed, and then her car stopped.

"Dammit!" She cursed and smacked her steering wheel as if it would fix whatever had gone wrong with her car. She proceeded to turn the key and try to rev the engine to life.

She got out of her car and opened up the hood. She didn't know a thing about cars but she figured she'd see if anything looked wrong. It was hard to tell if anything was out of place when everything was covered in disgusting oil.

Ella got a feeling, she looked around her. She was completely alone on a country road in the dark. This was the perfect scene for a horror movie. She shrugged the feeling away, but that was a mistake.

Mere moments after she had regained her comfort she was blinded, at first she thought it was a headlight from a car. Relief washed through her and was gone as she realized the lights were coming from above. She looked up.

"Oh. Hell. No!" She gasped, not believing what her eyes were telling her.

Ella was going to be abducted by aliens.

She passed out.

Ella woke up chained in the middle of a floor. She looked around only to see equipment that looked more foreign then the tools in Home Depot. She had not idea where she was or what time it was or what was going to happen to her.

Her fears increased as the doors (that hadn't looked at all like doors) slid open.

What now stood before her was a frightening creature. This thing had a long, scaly tail, ferocious teeth, a hideous face, and inhuman eyes with lids that closed diagonally like an X.

Ella nearly began hyperventilating.

"What are you gonna do to me?" She asked the cliche question.

"This and that," The alien said with a strange accent, a rough voice, and something that looked like an evil smirk.

"Please let me go," Ella felt as if she was just going along the same story-line predictable path. She suddenly felt the need to break free of this path. "I demand you let me go. I am a human, I have human rights. I don't know what you want with me but you'd have better luck contacting someone with more power."

"Don't think so," said the creature, "I am in need of..." The thing seemed to be thinking of the words, "female Earth part? What's called? You're vagina."

"EXCUSE me??" Ella asked. "You will receive nothing of the sort! I'll kick your outer-space balls in if you come anywhere near me!"

The thing merely laughed, "This is what you call rape."

Horror filled Ella. She hadn't had sex in over a year, she was hoping she would next have sex with a guy she at least liked. Instead it was going to be forced on her. Ella tried to scoot back, away from the beast that was coming towards her.

She was being held down by strong arms, the beast forced its tongue through her lips. She tried to bite it, but this seemed to encourage the thing. What was it's skin made of? Iron!?

Ella struggled futilely against the hands. She kicked and squirmed and shook all to no avail. She felt the cold air and floor under her as her clothes were ripped off. Tears sprang to her eyes. There was nothing she could do. Her energy was being sucked away by the struggle and was having no effect on the alien. She needed to think logically, pure instinct wasn't helping.

She relaxed a bit but the grip on her seemed the same. She was filled with despair and desperation as her panties were ripped off. Tears leaked from her tightly closed eyes. She tried to distance herself from what was happening.

She shrieked as she felt something slither towards her. She realized it was the beasts tail.

"No!" She cried the tail slid into her anus and she bucked up unwillingly. "Stop, stop!!" The alien began ass-fucking her with it's scaly tail. She felt something slender enter her next and the tongue reentered her mouth. She began to fight and struggle again. She tried to shout her defiances. But it was all no use as the alien set up a quick and steady rhythm into her body. She screamed in her throat and made muffled protests as the creature bucked above her.

She hated it but her body felt different. It was an awful feeling to feel pleasure even though you struggled against it. Ella was no match for instinct. No matter how she resisted small moans kept mingling with her cries.

The beast kept sliding it's tail farther and faster and rougher into her. She screamed at the pain that her body was enjoying.

The alien bucked and thrusted into her rougher and faster, she sensed it's climax as she sensed her own. And she didn't want to orgasm. She fought against it with every ounce of energy she had but it was no use as her body shuddered into the aliens.

Suddenly she was colder then she had been when her clothes were ripped off and the cackling alien was walking away to leave her alone. She passed out again.

Ella woke up inside her car.

"Oh, shit!" She jolted awake and looked at the time. "Ah, I've only been asleep for a couple minutes. I don't even remember going to sleep. God, that's scary. Maybe I should take tomorrow off." She yawned.

Ella drove home with no memory of the trauma that had occured. There was never any mention of extraterrestrial rape even though it happened every single night. No one ever mentioned falling asleep without remembering they had or the faint layer of wetness that was on their thighs when they showered.

And no one ever will.