Out of Time

Story Info
A strange man found in a cornfield is more than he seems.
4.4k words
4.34
19.9k
22

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 02/12/2024
Created 11/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quixerotic1
Quixerotic1
1,482 Followers

The Copiah County jail had not been updated since 1964, fifty two years ago. While it had been a state of the art facility for the era, perfect for locking up rogue hippies or war protesters, it did not advance with the times. Though the sheriff lobbied incessantly for more funding to face the considerable problems associated with a large meth production network, the county and state continued to ignore him. By and large, in the years after the construction of the jail, the community remained rural while the rest of the world moved on. As a result, the jail continued to be a lobby, a set of four offices, two holding cells, and a larger drunk tank.

A repeat offender occupied the drunk tank. He woke long enough to peer with blurry eyes at the newcomer. The old drunk smiled with bad teeth and a wheeze of breath that made it clear that he did not have long left in this world. In the cell on the right Cedric Lambert sat on the floor with his arms wrapped around his knees. Though perfectly contained within the cell, Cedric stuck out like a sore thumb. Youthful if cold, blue eyes reflected the few beams of moonlight that filtered in through a high window. He had cropped hair and a clean face. He wore clothes too big for him and shoes too small. He took slow, deliberate breaths and counted them while listening carefully to the distant voices of the officers.

Hours earlier a local farmer called to report a man in one of his cotton fields. An EMT responded first, but summoned the sheriff for several reasons. First, Cedric had trespassed on private property and done considerable damage to the crop. Secondly, Cedric was completely naked. The initial report filed by the sheriff provided a concise description of the man from the field: "Found suspect pacing in the center of Edward Wendt's field north of Highway 45. Suspect was not clothed. Medical examination shows multiple scars along the chest cavity. Additional scarring appears on back of head. Tattoo reading "Cedric Lambert" found at the base of the neck, believed to be subject's name as he responds to it. No other identification is available. Mr. Lambert is cognitive and aware, but non communicative. Mr. Lambert appears highly agitated, but otherwise entirely healthy."

The officers provided clothes and food to Cedric. Beyond simple questions about his well being, Cedric did not respond. Not knowing what else to do, the sheriff decided to hold him for twenty four hours and attempt to find someone who knew him. In the first step of this process, the sheriff consulted a list of missing persons, searching for the name of Cedric Lambert. For the first time in his long career, his search came back positive. The system spat out a file which contained very little information. A man named Cedric Lambert disappeared in 1956, fifty years before. The description matched that of the Cedric in the holding cell, and the low quality picture resembled him as well. The missing person's age listed as twenty four at the time of disappearance, meaning the vanished Mr. Lambert would be in his mid eighties.

Strangeness notwithstanding, the picture could not be coincidence, the sheriff decided. The current Cedric looked too much like the man in the photo to not at least be related. As he thought it through, the sheriff muttered to himself, "Could be grandfather. This old system is always full of errors or solved cases left open. Family history of mental illness, grandson repeats the same pattern as the grandfather. Happens all the time. The family will figure it out and come looking. Happens all the time..." A creeping feeling of unease settled in the sheriff's gut. The man in the photo looked very much like the man in the cell. Right down to a birthmark above the left eye. The sheriff considered his theory plausible and comforted himself with that. In the corner of the missing person report, someone had scribbled a phone number. On a whim, the sheriff pulled over his desk phone and dialed the number.

The phone rang twice followed by a long buzz and a sharp click. Assuming the number disconnected years ago, the sheriff went to put down the phone, but at the last moment heard a voice. The line cracked and sizzled as the voice became clearer. "Go ahead."

Many years before, the sheriff worked for the state and received an escort detail. He and two other officers had the task of transporting a man from one prison to another. The prisoner had a death sentence for some of the most heinous acts the sheriff ever came across. Through the whole drive, the man said nothing until one of the other officers wanted to ask the murderer a question. The convict replied "go ahead" with such malice and hate that the officer had not bothered to ask the question. The murderer's voice struck with the sheriff until he heard the same words on the other end of the phone call, spoken with the same malice as that man in a car decades ago. The sheriff ignored the shiver in his bones and proceeded with the call, "Yes sir, I'm calling in regards to a missing person report for Mr. Cedric Lambert from 1956. This number was on the file. You might not know anything about this, I'm just taking a shot in the dark."

"You have reached the correct place. Do you have new information?" the voice said.

"Maybe you should tell me who I'm speaking to first."

The clock on the wall ticked. Seconds passed with not a sound coming from the other end of the line. "Is the subject contained?" The voice had changed. The same man spoke, but the tone differed.

"Contained? Well, yeah, I reckon. He's locked up in the cell. Why? Is he dangerous?"

"You have a female deputy. Laura Weeks. Remove her from the building. Keep Mr. Lambert in his cell. Do not approach him. Do not allow anyone else to approach him. We will be there soon."

"Laura? Why? Hang on, who is this?" The phone clicked and went dead. The sheriff's computer screen flickered, and the file disappeared. The sheriff tried to shake off the feeling of dread knotting in his stomach. He didn't succeed.

Grabbing his hat, he checked his side arm and proceeded out into the lobby. Two deputies were watching a football game. "Mike, get the shotgun. Billy, you come with me, we're going to move Old Travis out of the tank. Mike you radio Walter have him come on back. Where's Laura?"

"Something going on, sheriff?"

The sheriff glanced out the front windows. He sucked his teeth. "Might be something. Might be nothing. Need to send Laura somewhere else, somebody might be coming for her. Mind if Walter takes her to your place?"

Mike shrugged, "No, that's fine. Molly took the kids to her mothers for the weekend, place is empty."

"Where the hell is she anyway?"

"Back checking on that John Doe."

The sheriff's eyes went wide. "Shit."

***

Emily sat on her porch, looking out at the night sky. The few weeks of spring were rapidly becoming summer. A wet, warm breeze drifted through the trees, and the cicadas roared. Emily knew the South had its problems, but coming home from a long day at work to sit on a porch with a cocktail was immeasurably better than shoveling snow and fighting traffic. She took another long sip through her straw, the stringent taste of vodka barely hidden by a mix of sweet tea and lemonade.

The melting ice inside the glass made a quiet snapping sound as Emily's attention turned to the end of her long, dirt driveway. A car had stopped. After a moment, it turned into her driveway and slowly crawled towards the house, leaving plumes of dust in its wake. Emily did not know many of the locals yet, and certainly did not expect any visitors. Her worries calmed slightly as she made out the silhouette of a sheriff's car. It rolled to a stop and a man climbed out of the driver's side. He was tall with dark hair and bright blue eyes. He smiled at her and gave a friendly wave as he walked up to her steps.

"Can I help you? Officer?" Emily called, not moving from her seat. The man wore plain clothes, but a badge clipped to his belt.

"I hope so. You own this house?"

"Um, yes." Emily smiled at him. The stranger was handsome and quite nice to look at. She wondered how strong she'd made her drink as her head swirled, and she imagined kissing the man's face. "I bought it a few weeks ago."

Cedric leaned back to get a better look at the house, "I think I lived here a while when I was a kid. I recently got back in town, and I thought I would stop by and take a look."

"Oh, were you related to Eli Lambert? That's who I bought the house from. Or, well, I bought it from the estate."

"I'm Cedric Lambert. Eli was my...great uncle. We lived here when I was probably ten or eleven. Looked a lot different back then."

Emily watched the man carefully. He seemed strange, but couldn't exactly figure out why. "My name is Emily, nice to meet you Cedric. I take it you work for the sheriff's department."

"Yes. Started last week. Can't say it's a very exciting job. Small town law enforcement isn't like the TV shows, but hours aren't too bad, yet."

"I can sympathize. I started a new job a few weeks ago." She didn't know what else to say. Cedric lingered at the bottom of the steps looking at the front of the house. He seemed friendly enough and wasn't carrying a gun. "Well, since you lived here, would you like to come in and take a look around?"

Cedric's face brightened. "Yes, actually. It's probably changed so much since I was here last that I won't recognize a thing. I don't remember much about it anyway. Drove by on patrol earlier and thought I'd stop by on my way home and see if anyone was here."

In the distance, sirens started to wail. Cedric looked back at his car, and they both heard a voice crackle over the radio. "Do you need to get that?" Emily asked.

"I don't think so. I'm off duty. If it's an emergency, they'll call my phone. Well, if it's an emergency that needs me, that is."

Emily led him inside. The house had a small foyer which opened to a long hallway beside a staircase. It was an old house, made evident by the creak of the floor as Cedric walked inside. Though the bones of the house were old, much of it had been kept up to date, especially with Emily's recent purchase. The result was a sort of architectural Frankenstein's monster. Faintly visible lines showed where new wires had been installed. Various sections of the ceiling bulged with ducts for new air conditioning. "So when did you live here? What year I mean?" Emily asked as they entered the living room. She offered him a seat on a retro styled orange couch, plopping herself down.

Cedric sat down on the edge of the couch, his hands resting on his knees. "Let's see, I would have been about ten. So, '95, I think. I remember at the time, Uncle Eli had dairy cows. Dozens of them would be out in the field eating and warming themselves in the sun. Do you like cows, Emily?"

"Sure. They're cute. The big fuzzy ones are fun." She felt strange. A warm sensation was creeping over her body as if she were falling asleep, but no sense of sleepiness accompanied it. Her eyes moved to Cedric's neck. She noticed a scar that started right at the top of his chest. "Oh, that's a big cut. Did you have surgery or..something?"

Cedric looked out the window as the sirens grew louder. "They must have a tracker in the car. Emily, would you like to have sex with me?"

The question seemed foreign. Cedric's asking of that question made as much sense as an otter appearing out of thin air. Emily worried she'd been fawning over him in their short conversation or that the alcohol had more control over her than she thought. Perhaps, he was just direct and to the point. "Maybe. You'll have to work for it a little bit."

"I don't think I will," he replied. "I think you're desperate for it. I think your panties are getting wet with the idea of my cock sliding into your mouth. You want nothing more than for me to throw you over the arm of this couch and fuck you silly until you're screaming my name. Isn't that right?"

Yes, it is. Emily admitted it silently to herself rather than give him the satisfaction of the answer. From the moment she'd laid eyes on him, something drew her in. Cedric had a magnetism that commanded her attention. Her pulse quickened, and her heart thumped at the thought of being pinned beneath him, his cock gripped in her hand as she guided him inside her wet pussy.

No longer waiting for an answer, Cedric stood up and started taking off his clothes. As they dropped away, she saw the scars on his body, but any disgust she may have felt was pushed away by other features. Between his legs hung a cock like she had never seen. It was thicker and longer than what seemed possible. Thick veins ran along the length of it and a dollop of clear fluid oozed from the tip. Her mouth watered at the sight. She barely managed to stop herself from lunging forward and swallowing as much of the thick phallus as she could. "Take of your clothes," he ordered.

Emily stood up. A part of her knew something wasn't right. She chased the thought, but it vanished any time she tried to focus on it. With little fanfare, she pulled off her top and let her pants fall around her ankles. Cedric nodded in approval. His eyes watching her caused small flutters of excitement to radiate out from her stomach. First, she removed her bra, letting her round B cups spill into view. She wanted to squeeze them and pinch her nipples while touching herself, as long as she could see that massive cock. Next she pulled down her panties. The dark colored bloomer style embarrassed her slightly. She wanted Cedric to see her in a bright green thong, something that showed off her curves better. Once they were around her ankles, she stepped out of the pile of discarded clothes and stood in front of Cedric. Emily liked her body and took as much care as she could to keep herself sexy. She hoped that Cedric liked his pussies shaved as her hand grazed lightly over her bald mound. Her thighs grew wet with her arousal, but she didn't want to touch herself until Cedric gave her permission. He looked almost bored as he watched, stroking the massive cock which stood only half erect.

"Those sirens are coming from the police station," Cedric said. "I came from there about an hour ago. I met a lovely woman named Laura. She was my first. She opened the cell and crawled in on her knees to suck my cock. Laura did such a good job that I rewarded her with my cum. I pumped her belly full of it and left her as a surprise for the other cops. But you, Emily, I want to see it happen. I want to see you become the cow you're meant to be. All it takes is one drop. Is that what you want? One little drop of my cum?" He stroked his length and more of the clear fluid oozed from the head. Emily's knees buckled and she crawled over to him. His scent overpowered her as she got closer, her eyes widened at the sight of the massive balls between his legs. Tentatively, she rose up to a kneeling position in front of him. She bent her head slowly towards his cock until her tongue could reach out and lick the head. Worried her prize would be snatched away at the last second, she made a quick lick and shivered as the fluid rolled over her tongue and down her throat. He tasted delicious and she wanted more.

No longer waiting for instructions, she dove on his cock, pushing as much in her mouth as she could. The precum flowed out of him with ease, washing through her mouth as she licked and sucked his cock. "That's a good girl," he cooed. "They worried the pheromones would be too strong. I told them that human females would do anything for one taste of this cock. The things that did this to me, they are so far from humanity that they have forgotten the base instinct to fuck. It's enough to overpower any reason so long the right incentive is provided. I'm sure the deputies are finding that out with Laura at the moment." He looked down at her, admiring the blissful look on her face. "Do you want to taste the real thing Emily? Do you want me to cum in your mouth? Just a little taste?"

Cedric let himself enjoy the sensation of her mouth wrapped around his cock for a moment longer. She hummed and moaned around his dick, desperate for him to cum. Her hands went to the massive balls and toyed with them, rolling them back and forth in her hand, her pussy growing wetter from the thought of all the cum stored in the delicious sack. He allowed a dollop of cum to move up his cock. He could feel it as it slowly moved along his genetically enhanced dick. The moment it shot from the tip of his cock, Emily wailed in delight. The sticky substance slid over her tongue and down into her tummy as she bobbed her head up and down with more vigor. She wanted him to fill her up like he'd done to Laura. She wanted his cum leaking out of her mouth because she couldn't drink it all down fast enough. Instead, Cedric pulled her away from his cock with a sloppy wet noise and ordered her to go stand a few feet away. Irritated that her prize had been taken away, but fearful he wouldn't let her play with it any more, she obeyed.

A strange sensation crept over her body. Her hands moved across her skin trying to catch the odd feeling. Emily grabbed her breasts, squeezing them tightly and causing the tingling feeling to explode all through her body at once. As she did, new flesh rippled forward on her chest. Her breasts swelled before her eyes. Looking over at Cedric, he smiled back with mild interest. This isn't right, Emily thought. I'm a good girl. I have a job. I'm not some fat tittied cow that only wants to suck cock. The thoughts tried to convince her, but as her new tits swelled past a C cup, she knew she was lying to herself. Her chest felt heavier and heavier until she fell back down to her knees. From that position, she knew it wasn't just her breasts that were changing. Her body felt slicker, as if all the hair had fallen away. Looking at her arms, she knew that to be true and realized that she'd never have to worry about shaving again. Luckily the hair on her head remained long and silky, but it changed color going from a dull brunette to a deep shade of cherry red. She wiggled her ass in the air behind her, enjoying the feeling of cool air grazing across her engorged pussy lips. Emily grew keenly aware of the emptiness at her core. She wanted nothing more than for Cedric to mount her and shove his cock into her pussy. Her ass seemed bigger, rounder. She rocked her hips while looking over her shoulder to see the two round globes wobble back and forth.

"Enjoying yourself, Emily?" Cedric taunted. "Enjoying becoming a cow for your new overlords? That's why they sent me. Others like me are being dropped all around the world with one goal. To fuck. Every time we slide into a woman, we turn her into a docile little cock sucking cow. Can your feel your tits getting heavy? They're filling up with milk. You're being turned into livestock, and you're fucking begging for it." Emily ignored what he said, she could only think about having his cock inside of her. "And when they find you, they'll go mad with lust. You'll fuck every man that walks in the room. The second their little pricks cum in your they'll be hooked. They'll want nothing else but to fuck a hucow like you until they collapse with exhaustion. The lucky ones will acquire the enzymes and grow a cock like me, but most of them will just fuck until their brains turn to mush. Go on, give those fat titties a squeeze."

Emily looked at him in confusion for a moment. He stood up and moved over to her, her pussy gushing at the thought that he was coming to fuck her. Instead, he grabbed one of her tits and squeezed. A gush of fluid squirted out from the nipple. The creamy white drops splattered on the floor underneath her. Emily sighed with contentment as the pressure in her breasts was slightly relieved. She moved her own hand to her free breast and took the nipple between her fingers. The once small nub had grown longer and fatter to match her new D cups. As she wrapped her hand around her new teat, she realized they weren't done growing. Much more and she'd never be able to stand up comfortably again. With a squeeze, the nipple shot milk out. She angled it up towards her and squeezed again, managing to spray some in her mouth. It tasted sweet and she knew any man would be addicted to it the moment it touched his lips. Whatever creatures had sent Cedric, they'd done their job well. She sense him moving again and felt his cock drag along her hip, leaving a smear of precum in its wake.

Quixerotic1
Quixerotic1
1,482 Followers
12