Out of Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want me to fuck you, Emily?"

She nodded. It was all she wanted. Her pussy ached for him to be inside of her. If she didn't get it soon, she might go mad.

"Then moo for me. Put those cock sucking lips together and moo for your cock."

Emily knew it should be humiliating, but she didn't care. Her tongue felt wide and fatter in her mouth. She didn't think she could protest even if she wanted to. Turning to look over her shoulder at Cedric, she mushed her lips together and said, "Mooooooooo."

Immediately, Cedric shoved his cock into her. Emily's world exploded. The thick cock stretched her more than she imagined. His heavy balls slapped forward against her pussy lips as he began to thrust into her again and again. Her pussy contracted around the invading cock, milking it for every drop of cum. She needed him to cum inside her. Her hips rocked back in time with his thrusts, slamming her ass against him. She urged him on in any way she could. He liked to see her tits being milked, so she squeezed and pulled at her swollen breasts, dribbling milk out all over the carpet beneath her. Cedric slapped her rump with a firm hand, leaving a red print on an otherwise white cheek. She could feel him pulsing inside of her. He's about to cum! Her body tensed in anticipation as Cedric pushed his cock down into her core and held it there. The first jet of cum splashed deep inside of her, coating the walls of her pussy as more and more of the hot spunk gushed from his cock. Her pussy clenched around him, holding him tight inside her as his seed filled her up. She mooed louder and louder while squeezing her tits, milk dribbling over her palms as her body bucked around his cock. Emily's mind failed to processes the level of pleasure, and she collapsed forward in a cooing heap of cum and milk.

Cedric let his cock slide out of her, amused by the torrent of cum that oozed out of her pussy with his withdrawal. The sirens in the distance would arrive soon. He went into the kitchen and found a glass. Taking it back to Emily, he grabbed her breast and held it over the glass, spraying milk until it was half full. Emily sighed with each pump of milk, staring into the distance with a dreamy gaze. Once he was done, Cedric patted her ass. "Good girl. Don't worry. You'll have more cocks to play with soon." He drained the glass of warm milk, enjoying the sweet taste and feeling energy return to his limbs. He dressed himself while Emily explored the rest of her body with her hands. She found her belly had grown a little bigger and her pussy was swollen with a fat clit at the crest. Cedric smiled at his creation, remembering the innocent, fit woman he'd met only minutes before. As he finished gathering his things, he picked up Emily's phone. After a few seconds of figuring out the interface, he opened a social media app and found a picture of Emily's sister. He held the phone up to Emily's face. "Should I pay her a visit? Turn her into a fat tittied cow just like you? Maybe when you both have tits too swollen to stand up, she can braid your hair while her small dicked husband fucks you."

Emily knew she should spare her sister from this fate if she could. Instead, she looked at the picture and nodded with an enthusiastic, "Moooooo!"

Cedric patted her ass again, letting his hand move around the back of her leg to dip a finger into her pussy. "Have fun." He left through the back door and set out into a field. In moments, he disappeared from sight.

Emily heard a commotion outside the front door. She saw men in black suits moving quickly around the porch, guns drawn. Huge spotlights shone through the window as a helicopter circled the house. The door crashed open and the men swarmed inside. She smiled at them, able to smell their cocks the second they entered the room. "Moo."

12