Out of Town Hotel Excitement

Story Info
The story of a married woman's explosive night w/lover.
6.7k words
3.68
57.1k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A lot of the stories submitted as erotic literature are just that: stories - as in fictional accounts of fantasy born of creative minds. This tale, however, is an actual account of an encounter I had last June. It is told from what I remember, and from a 1st person point of view, as I attempt to capture the feeling and exciting sexuality of the affair. I hope you all enjoy!

*****

My...ummm I don't even know what to call him. My lover? The man I'm having an affair with? My boyfriend? Some guy I'm fucking? I have no clue...I've never really thought about it before. Regardless of his title, he rented us a hotel room out of town while he was away for training. I hadn't fucked him in over 2 months, and my pussy was dripping wet thinking about it. I had butterflies in my stomach each time a scenario ran through my head. I couldn't be more turned on by the fact that I was driving out of town to spend the whole night with him. I wanted to go out, I wanted to buy new toys, I wanted to get drunk and have him pound me hard.

I parked at the back of the hotel beside his car and knocked on the patio door. I was so excited and turned on that I was shaking. I saw him look over, smile, and make his way to unlock the door. I stepped inside and put my purse down. He was looking at me, smiling. I wanted to fuck him right then and there. I didn't care that my stuff was still in the truck, I didn't care that the door and curtains were wide open. I wanted to back him up against the bed, strip my clothes off and feel him inside my pussy.

He was drinking a beer and asked me if I would like one. I told him that after the long drive, I would love a beer. He closed the curtains and grabbed a beer out of the fridge. I took a big gulp, put my beer down, and turned to kiss him. He grabbed me tight, kissing me hard. He tilted my head back so he could kiss my neck.

"You're so fucking sexy," he whispered. I backed him up against the bed, and pushed him down in front of me. Grabbing his face, I straddled his lap, hiking my skirt up to reveal my ass. His hands were all over my ass. Squeezing gently, he moaned as he kissed me. He leaned back, pulling me on top of him. I could feel his cock getting hard in his jeans. I rubbed my pussy against his crotch as his finger slipped inside me from behind. My pussy was so wet.

I gasped and then smiled. "It's been too long. My pussy needs your cock," I told him playfully. I sat up and unbuttoned my shirt. He pulled my tank top off and cupped my tits. He sat up and kissed my cleavage, slowly licking the edge of where my bra sat. He wrapped his arms around my waist and stood up. Lifting me off his lap he turned and laid me down on the bed. I lifted my hips so he could yank my skirt off. In one smooth move my skirt and panties were on the floor. He gently parted my knees, and I could feel my pussy lips open. He stood back, slowly rubbing his cock through his jeans as he looked at my pussy.

"You have an amazing pussy," he said. He dropped to his knees on the side of the bed and leaned in to taste me. I could hear him talking to me as my eyes rolled back and closed slowly: "Fuck, you taste good. Your pussy is so nice. I can't wait to fuck that sweet pussy of yours."

He spread my legs wide open as his tongue pushed its way inside me. I could feel my juices dripping out of my pussy. He used one finger and shoved it inside me. One finger wasn't enough. He put a second finger inside me, stretching me slightly. I moaned, ready to cum because I was so turned on. He sucked my clit and licked my pussy up and down while gently fingering me. I reached down under my ass and spread myself open nice and wide. He sat back and watched as his fingers touched every inch of my pussy. His tongue found my clit and he circled it, flicking it every so often. I was arching my back, lifting my hips and moaning loudly. I wanted to scream out and cum so hard.

I grabbed his head with both hands and held him in place as his tongue flicked my clit. I rocked my hips up and down, fucking his face. I could feel myself getting close, I desperately wanted to cum all over his face. I told him I was going to cum, to keep licking me like that. He rammed his fingers into my pussy hard and sucked my clit. My body tensed, and I screamed out loudly as I came hard. I held his face in my pussy for a few seconds as I waited for the throbbing to calm down. I relaxed and let go of him. I propped myself up on my elbows and let my head hang back. I was gasping for breath, pussy still throbbing. I looked up and saw him smile as he wiped his chin. I laughed and apologized for being so wet.

"Don't say sorry," he said. "I fucking love how wet you get."

I swung my legs around and flipped over onto my belly reaching for him. He was still fully dressed which wasn't going to work for me. I licked the outside of his jeans, following the shape of his hard cock. I couldn't wait to see it, feel it, taste it. Sitting on my knees, I reached up and started unbuttoning his shirt. I ripped his shirt and t-shirt off and started fumbling with his belt. I undid his belt, button, and zipper and yanked his jeans down. I couldn't get to his cock quick enough. He was wearing black nylons, Holy fuck! I couldn't believe it. He was waiting for me in the hotel room, wearing nylons under his clothes.

I looked up at him and smiled. "Well, this is a nice surprise" I told him as I leaned forward to kiss him. "That's so hot," I whispered into his mouth.

I ran my hands down his chest and stomach and then to his nylon covered cock. He was so hard, it felt nice rubbing it through his smooth black nylons. He let out a gasp as I squeezed it before taking his jeans off all the way. I lay down on the bed again slowly licking his nylons. He stood in front of me, his head thrown back. I rubbed him and licked his cock until I could taste his wetness through his nylons. I got up on my knees, smiled a sexy little smile and pulled him on top of me. As I laid back he thrust his crotch between my legs. I could feel the nylons rubbing my pussy as he held me close. He didn't seem nervous to be exploring this fantasy with me. I was so horny, I couldn't believe he was doing this...finally. I rolled us over and sat straddling him. Reaching between my legs I rubbed him. I backed off and slowly lowered the waist of the nylons. His cock popped out, rocking back and forth, so hard for me.

I missed sucking that cock. I wanted to taste all of him. I giggled as I took his cock in my mouth. He drew in a deep breath between clenched teeth. I know he loves when I suck his cock. He let out a moan telling me how good I feel and how much he missed this. I smiled to myself. I love taking him in my mouth. Holding the base of his cock tight with my hand, I slid my tongue around the tip. I was in no rush, I wanted to taste every inch of his cock. I could feel my pussy getting more wet as I slowly deepthroated him. He clenched his fists, grabbing the sheets beside my head as I slowly licked him up and down.

"Holy fuck," he gasped. I smiled. I was driving him crazy and I was just getting started. I gently wrapped my hand around his cock and squeezed lightly. I focused on the tip of his cock, making sure to suck every drop of precum out of him. I looked up at him to find he was watching me. I smiled, ran my teeth along his cock, and started twisting my hand just like he taught me.

"Oh fuck," he moaned, "You're going to make me cum if you keep doing that."

I pushed his cock to the back of my throat one last time before slowly sucking him. I stopped and circled his tip with my tongue a few more times before loosening my grip. I smiled as I pulled his nylons back up. As much as I wanted to taste that sweet load of his, I didn't want him to cum just yet. I rubbed his cock on the outside of his nylons. I thought this might hurt a little, but he assured me that it felt amazing.

Using the palm of my hand I slowly rubbed his whole cock. I could feel him so rock hard, I had to lick him through the nylons. I touched my tongue to the tip of his cock. He tasted so good. I pulled his cock forward just enough that I could wrap my lips around the tip. He let out a huge moan of approval and moved his hips so I would take more of his cock in my mouth. I pulled hard, making his cock stick straight out so I could put the whole thing in my mouth. My lips were wet, tongue licking the whole length of his smooth cock. I could feel the tip of his cock touching the back of my throat.

"You feel so good," he mumbled as I took my time flicking, sucking, and licking him. This was so exciting. Knowing that he's never trusted anyone with this fantasy drove me crazy. I was beyond turned on. I loved everything about this. I held his cock tight as I gave him head. I was moving my hand up and down, squeezing gently, making sure not to make his cock raw with the nylons. He was soaked with precum, I could taste it on his tip. Moving my hand, twisting and jerking him off hard he told me he was going to cum. I wrapped my lips around him and let him fuck my face nice and hard until he exploded.

I could feel his cum squeezing through the nylons, filling my mouth. Holy fuck this was hot. I sucked his cock, making sure to swallow every last bit of cum. His nylons were drenched, partly because of the cum that I was sucking through them, and partly because my mouth was so nice and wet. I can still hear the noise I was making while sucking every last drop. It was so dirty, so sexy.

He lay on the bed for a few minutes catching his breath. He couldn't believe I had given him head through his nylons. I smiled and said that I wanted to make sure we tried tons of new stuff tonight.

"Let's go shopping," I suggested.

I put on my black tank top, black shear blouse and my jeans. We walked into the adult store and started looking at the toys. I knew I wanted some new anal beads, but wasn't really sure what else. We looked around for a few minutes before the woman working asked if we needed help with anything. I told her we were great, just looking for something new. I looked at all the anal stuff, some of it quite shocking.

I found larger beads and grabbed the package. "I need bigger ones," I told him. We looked around, touching and joking about all sorts of toys. I spotted a big black dildo and told him that I should give it a try since I've never been with a black man before. He showed me a fist and told me that this is how people end up in the hospital. Funny. We looked at several different vibrators and I decided on a purple one with multiple settings. I grabbed a bottle of lube and some batteries to go with it. I was so horny and couldn't wait to get back to the hotel to try it.

The saleswoman was extremely friendly. I told her we have tons of fun with all our toys. I explained that I need a new vibrator because we wore out the last one. She mentioned several times how good looking my husband is, how it's nice to see a couple having fun looking through the toys. I laughed and agreed with her. I wonder what she would say if she knew that this was somebody else's husband? That my husband was at home. The thought made me smile, made this whole situation so fucking sexy. I looked over at him and couldn't tell if he was uncomfortable or not. This is something we hadn't discussed. Did it turn him on to be having an affair with me? To be cheating on his wife? To be fucking someone else's wife?

Supper was a blur. After a few more drinks all I wanted to do was climb across the table, rip his clothes off and ride him hard. The game was on the tv behind him, so he conveniently switched spots so he was sitting beside me. This was much better. He reached under the table and started rubbing my thigh. Fuck, why did I wear jeans? I should have definitely kept my skirt on. I would have loved to be sitting in the restaurant while he fingered my pussy under the table. I wouldn't have worn panties, or maybe I would have worn a tiny little thong that he could move to the side. I wonder if I could keep quiet if his fingers were in my pussy. I could picture him pretending to watch the game or making small talk while playing with my pussy under the table. Oh god! Could I follow him to the bathroom and fuck him in the stall? I wonder if the waitress would notice. I wanted him to pin me against the wall of the bathroom, cover my mouth with his hand and slide his cock in my pussy. Oh fuck, that would be so hot and so dangerous.

We got back from supper and I was feeling pretty good. As I was making us drinks I could feel his hands rubbing and squeezing my ass. He turned me around and kissed me. He kissed my lips, neck, and made his way to the top of my shoulder. I moved backwards towards the bed, gently pulling him by the hand. I stopped at the side of the bed and reached up on my tippy toes so I was almost the same height as him. I kissed him hard, my tongue lingering on his lips. He put his hands on my hips and pulled me towards him. I undid my jeans and he pulled them off. I grabbed at his shirt, pulling it off of him and working to get his pants off. Standing up, I took off my shirt and made him lie down on the bed. I crawled beside him and slowly straddled his face.

Leaning forward, I could see his cock getting harder. He was making it stand straight up, bouncing it up and down. I started slowly, licking him from his balls to the tip of his cock. I was using only my tongue. His tongue circled my clit and gently slid up and down on my pussy. I love being on top when we 69. I grabbed hold of his cock and jerked it off a little. He was covered in my spit which made stroking him nice and easy. Starting at the tip, I sucked him and licked him until I could feel him deep in my throat. I held him there for a few seconds, gently tapping the back of my throat until I gagged and gasped for air. He let me take one breath and then forced his cock back in my mouth. He was moaning as loudly as I was, loving everywhere my tongue touched him.

His fingers were deep inside my pussy, coated with my pussy juices. I could feel the tip of his tongue flicking my clit as he fucked me with 2 fingers. I couldn't take it anymore, I was going to explode. Moving my hips back and forth on his face I could feel him swell in my mouth.

"Fuck, I'm so close. Right there, keep licking me right there. Oh my God I'm gonna cum so hard."

I jerked him off so hard while I came. He immediately slowed his tongue down as I panted and moaned. One last little flick with his tongue made me scream out and move off his face. I let him watch my pussy throb for a few seconds as I lay breathing hard. I slowly closed my legs and opened my eyes to look at him. He was lying beside my pussy, gently stroking his cock, watching me. He smiled and asked if I was ok. I nodded and moaned as I reached out to touch his cock. I laid him back down and held his cock tight with both hands. He was so hard that I could jerk him off with 2 hands.

Kneeling between his legs I moved to sit on his cock. He flipped me over on my back and slowly pushed his cock inside me. He pushed his cock until it was completely buried in my pussy. I could feel him deep inside me. Fuck his cock is big. He pulled out all the way and then gently entered me again. I closed my eyes, loving it. He took his time, pulling out all the way each time. I lifted my hips so he was perfectly aligned with my pussy. He grabbed my hips and slammed into me hard. I screamed out, it felt fucking amazing. I begged him to fuck me hard.

As if to tease me, he slowed down, each time ramming into my pussy nice and deep. Wrapping my legs around his back I locked my feet so he couldn't pull out all the way. I held him tightly with my legs, forcing him deep inside me. He leaned forward and kissed my neck. Loosening my lock on him, I opened my legs wide. He held my knees up towards my shoulders and watched as his cock fucked my pussy. He slid his tip up to rub my clit a few times before entering me again. I moaned loudly, desperately wanting to feel a huge hot load all over me.

As if he were reading my mind, he started fucking me faster. Holding my knees in place, legs spread wide open he rammed his cock deep inside me 3 or 4 times. I felt him pull out just in time to cover my pussy in cum. His load was so big it dripped down the inside of my leg as I laid back, smiling. He collapsed on the bed beside me breathing hard.

When I looked over at him his eyes were closed and all he said was, "What the fuck?" I laughed and asked him if that was ok. I love turning him on. I want him to fuck me like this all night.

I purposefully left my bag in the bathroom so I could change outfits. After I cleaned up I pulled a pair of nylons out of my bag and put them on. I didn't bother with panties, since they would only get in the way. I changed into my purple bra and put on my sheer robe.

He was making us drinks when I got back from the bathroom. I asked him if he wanted to go for a smoke with me.

"You're going to go for a smoke dressed like that?" he asked.

I opened my robe so he could see my bra and the fact that I wasn't wearing any panties. "Ya, why not?" I said, smiling. He laughed and shook his head. "Fine, I'll get dressed," I said as I put on my jean shorts over my nylons. I grabbed my blouse and put it on. "Better?" I asked innocently.

I put on my knee high black boots and made my way to the patio door. I must have looked like a hooker. He followed me outside and lit our cigarettes. I asked him if he thought anyone was watching us. If he thought I could climb up on the hood of the car and spread my legs open for him. He laughed and said I was crazy. I don't know if he was unsure or not, maybe I looked like I was thinking about it, but for whatever reason he made sure to tell me that no, it wasn't a good idea.

Back in the hotel room I stripped out of my shirt and shorts, grabbed our drinks, and laid back against the headboard. I smiled at him as he crawled onto the bed. He positioned himself between my legs, bending my knees so he could lie on his stomach in front of my pussy. He traced the seam of my nylons with his finger. I moaned quietly as his fingers rubbed my pussy on the outside of my nylons. I could feel myself getting wet for him. I'm always so wet for him. I was trying desperately not to spill our drinks as he took his time tickling my inner thigh. I love when he uses his fingers. Rubbing me, tickling me, gently pushing them inside my pussy, I love everything.

"I want to keep these nylons on for you. I want you to put yours back on so we'll both be wearing nylons."

He looked up at me from between my legs and smiled. I'm not sure if he was nervous or shy, if so he didn't let on. He stood up and took his jeans off. I downed my drink and put his on the night table. He put his nylons back on and came back to bed.

This is so fucking hot. I know this is a huge fantasy of his, and I can't wait to fulfill it with him. I want to blow his mind. I want him to explore all his fantasies with me. I was so turned on and excited. He rolled onto his side and started rubbing my legs.

"You're so hot," he told me.

I smiled shyly. I flipped around so that I was facing him and could rub my feet on his chest. He grabbed my foot and started massaging it. I could see that he was hard so I gently started rubbing his cock with my feet. He closed his eyes and moaned. I leaned forward and pulled his cock out of his pants.

Laying back, my legs on top of his thighs, I positioned his cock between the arches of my feet. Using my feet and watching his face, I started jerking him off. He drew in a deep breath as he held my feet in place and helped me move them up and down the length of his cock. He closed his eyes as he laid back loving the feeling of my nylon covered feet. I could feel my feet getting a little wet as I quickened my pace.

12