Out of Town Meeting

Story Info
He rendezvous with lover in a strange town.
2k words
3.89
23.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After leaving the airport and getting on the freeway, I continued to think about my last conversation with Lainie before leaving home. Her last words were, "you don't even know what is in store for you!" and those words kept reeling in my mind. I loosened my tie as I pulled over to pass a slow driver. My mind woandered to the pictures I carried of her in my briefcase. I did not need to see them, as they were firmly imprinted in my mind. Unconsciously shaking my head, thinking about the sly grin on her face, I began to smile.

I reached over to turn on the radio and pushed three buttons before I got a non-rap station. I turned up the sound as the Moody Blues came from the speakers. "Glad they have some regular people up here" I chuckled out loud. Reaching in the back seat and pulling out the notebook from my briefcase, I found the address of the little coffee shop where she had told me to meet her. Even though I had plenty of time, I decided to drive there first and check into the hotel later. I smiled as I pulled into the fast lane to pass more cars, thinking, "No, I am not anxious, not at all, heh heh."

I soon reached the exit and turned left at the light, my anticipation growing. Driving two blocks further, I saw the sign. There was parking around back just like she said. My heart began to beat faster as I walked through the door and waited for my eyes to adjust to the light. Then I saw her. She were looking directly at me and not quite smiling; but her eyes almost danced and told me everything I needed to know. She stood up as I walked across the room and I took her into my arms and kissed her. A quick kiss, a friendly kiss, a kiss that said, "wow, I'm glad you're here!" But our hug lingered, and as I pulled my head back I saw her smile, as big and pretty as her sparkling eyes.

I ordered a glass of cabernet and coffee; the same as she was drinking. I watched her animated expressions as she talked. It was a natural discourse, and we obviously felt comfortable from all the time we had spent chatting together. We talked about everything and nothing. All of a sudden, I realized I had no idea what she was telling me. I was so lost in watching her expression and watching her hands as they punctuated whatever she were saying, that I forgot to pay attention. To recover, I reached over, grabbed her hand, and brought it to my lips. Continuing to hold it, our elbows resting on the table, I told her how glad I was to be here. She stopped in mid-sentence and began to blush slightly. She didn't say a word, but her smile and eyes sparkled as she looked at me and I kissed her hand again.

Recovering quickly, Lainie told me to get the check. "I have a surprise I want you to see" she whispered.

Throwing some bills on the receipt plate, I turned to follow her out and into the bright sunshine. I was glad she were leading the way because it gave me chance to watch her little butt, and from a very pretty angle. She had on a tailored sundress that not quite hugged her trim body. It only enhanced her pretty curves and was plenty short enough to show her wonderful legs. She didn't say a word as she turned and found me staring at her ass.

She just reached out her hand for mine and told me, "come on silly!"

We walked half a block and turned into an old musty antique store. The proprietor must have been a friend of Lainie's because he just handed her the key after she introduced me, and with a grin, walked out the door. She locked the door and I became even more puzzled. "Hummmm," I thought, "guess we'll just let the hair go with the hide and see what happens." She told me there was a room in the back with old clothes and that she wanted to try some on.

I figured I would let her go do that and walked around the front of the shop looking at the old furniture; some of it restored and some in its original condition. I raised the top of an old roll top desk and marveled at how easily it opened. I felt the deep soft leather of an old wing chair. I lifted a letterbox to examine its markings. All the time wondering how she would come out dressed. After fifteen minutes or so and Lainie had not returned, I decided to go looking for her. I turned into a door and saw her standing over in front of a mirror trying on a hat. The mirror was turned so I could not see her face. I was almost stunned. She was naked except for a small pair of panties, and the hat. I stood there in silence, my eyes playing over her wonderful body. She continued to adjust the hat and I thought she didn't know I was there. I could not turn away as my eyes took in her beautiful curves. Her rounded breasts stood out as her arms lifted to adjust your hat. Her bare back was smooth and almost iridescent as it curved into her hips. Thin straps that did little to hide her firm little butt held up her panties and her legs were like alabaster in their firm, slightly parted stance

"Do you like my hat?" she asked, startling me.

"Ahhh, yes, very much" I said trying to recover. She turned to face me and I tried very hard to look at the hat, but my eyes woandered as I stood there motionless. She had her hands on her hips now and it was obvious that she was proud of her body as she looked at me. I watched her breasts rise and fall slightly with each breath. My eyes played down over her tummy curving down into the small triangle of her panties and down her long shapely legs that ended with her pretty bare feet. "A wonderful hat," I managed to choke out after clearing my throat. I walked over to where she stood not saying anything. I felt a warm sensation begin deep inside me as I reached out to put my hand on her back. She pressed her body against me, her arms around my neck, and pulled me to her lips. We kissed passionately for several minutes. Words were not necessary to express our emotions. My hands slid down her back to cup the firm little cheeks and pull her tighter against me. My cock had become rigid and was now pressed hard against her stomach. I kissed first her ear and then her neck as she removed my tie and unbuttoned my shirt. I knelt down before her and began to kiss between her soft breasts as she threw my shirt on a chair. Her hands caressed my hair as I kissed and licked her succulent breasts, feeling her nipples harden under my tongue.

My hands held the back of her legs and softly slid up to cup her firm little butt again. My kisses moved down her body and licked her stomach as I slid her panties to the floor. My tongue licked the triangle of neatly trimmed hair that had been hidden by her panties. I heard a gasp as my arms went between her legs and pressed them slightly apart as my tongue licked lower until it felt the top of the narrow slit buried there. My hands still cupping the cheeks of her ass as I pressed her back and laid her onto an old sturdy table. I spread her legs to gain better access and drew my tongue lightly across the outer lips of her pussy. I could feel the moisture as I gently touched her protruding clitoris. I smelled her fragrance as my tongue began to part those lips and taste her essence as it pushed between the folds. I let my tongue slowly draw up from the moist hole to force her lips apart, being careful not to let it touch her clit. Instead, I ran it up and down both sides, spreading the juices I had gathered from her little hole. I pressed my tongue against the hard swollen nub and flicked it back and forth, feeling her shiver against my face. I reached up to cup her breasts in my hands as I continued to lick her pussy. She moved her hands to cover mine, pressing them against her hard nipples.

I stood up and looked at her as I unbuckled my belt and dropped my pants to the floor. Sliding my underwear down and stepping out of it along with my shoes and socks, I took hold of my throbbing cock. It burned in the palm of my hand as I pressed the tip of it against her wetness. I slid it through the warm slick folds, massaging the entrance to her wet pussy. Then, flicking the tip of it back and forth over her hard clit, I barely heard "fuck me" almost under her breath. My cock slid down into her wet hole and slowly, so slowly, began to slide inside her. I could feel the walls of her pussy gripping me, as I stood motionless with my dick buried inside her. I held her hips and pressed harder against her. Slowly, I began to withdraw, and, hesitating for a moment with just the head in her wet hole, slammed back down deep inside, feeling her warm juices as they begin to coat my balls pressed hard against her ass. Then repeating; each stroke became faster as my cock slammed into her pussy, my balls slapped against her ass and her breasts bounced with each thrust. She let out a gasp that became louder with each downward stroke. Lainie's chest began to turn a dark crimson color as an orgasm began to sweep through her body. I could feel my balls begin to draw up with my own pending orgasm.

Gripping her hips, my hands jerked her ass against me swiftly, driving my cock deeper and faster inside her glistening pussy. I felt my sperm begin to shoot deep inside he cunt; my cock slamming with abandon filling her with hot cum. I felt our juices mix together, running down between her crack and onto my balls and legs. Over and over and over; then … I shuddered and held it still deep inside and collapsed on top of her, gasping for air. Kissing her face, her forehead, her nose, her lips, her neck, her ear, between each gasp for breath, I wrapped my legs around her with my softening cock still inside. My weight supported on my elbows, I looked into her eyes and smiled. She returned my gaze and her eyes said it all. Our breathing became even and, as my dick slipped out from her, we both laughed.

Hearing a knock at the front door, we scampered to get into our clothes and let the proprietor back in. Lainie told him we saw several pieces she would like to have and will return to get them. We left, and once in the sunshine again, talked about needing to find someplace we could go take a shower. I suggested that maybe I ought to check into the hotel and maybe upgrade my room to one with a spa.

Lainie told me she thought I had such good ideas.

* * * * *

Note to the reader: This is the second story I have written. I appreciate the time you took to read this story and ask that you send me an email to give me your opinion and/or any suggestions you might have.