Out of Town, Out of Mind

Story Info
Two couples, away from home, rekindle college fantasies
7k words
4.36
146.8k
13
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 02/20/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Strange things can happen when friends travel together, strangely erotic things. People, who normally keep their taboo fantasies secret, become daring in the anonymous environment of a romantic city like Toronto. Average family men and women, struggling with the tedium of sameness, can be tempted.

Kate and Jeff, Sharon and Greg crossed the NY/ Canadian border packed into a Dodge Caravan, ready for a long weekend away from reality. In their possession were tickets for the Yankees / Blue Jays baseball game at the Sky Dome and ‘Phantom of the Opera’ theater tickets.

Kate and Jeff stood at their hotel room window. “What an amazing view!” She hugged his arm.

Lake Ontario twinkled in the setting sun as a plane landed below them on the island airport.

“Yeah, it sure is.” Jeff’s eyes ogled Kate’s breasts.

Hot from the five-hour drive, she stripped down to panties as soon as the room door closed. Ten years and two kids had changed her some. The small boobs sagged a little. Yet they still made his mouth water. The air conditioning tweaked the pink nipples with invisible fingers and they pointed at the lake in stereo. He was drawn to them like a sailor to beckoning sirens.

Jeff’s hand cupped the left one and Kate closed her eyes. “Mmm, nice,” she murmured. “What time does the game start?”

“Right now.” Side stepping in front, Jeff used both hands to tease her breasts. The velvety weight in each palm a heavenly pleasure. His thumb flicked over each cool crown.

Her eyes remained closed but her head tilted up with a smile.

Bending slightly, Jeff’s mouth covered the happy lips and the game went beyond first base. Kate always had a fine ass – kept hard by hours of walking a mail route. As his hands massaged each cheek, Kate pressed against him from chest to groin. Small fingers slipped into his back pockets to rub in kind.

The floor moved under them until Kate fell back onto the bed. Jeff grabbed the panty waistband and yanked them down to her knees.

“Oh, my.” Kate’s skin turned pink. “This is going to be a slambam.”

His shorts unzipped and dropping, Jeff growled, “That’s all we have time for… now.”

“Let me help, Stud,” said Kate, sitting up and grasping the expanding cock. “Nothing like a quickie to relax after a long drive, is there.” Both hands pumped him to full size while she kicked off her undies.

Jeff played with her hair and tickled her ears. She liked that. Kate’s ears are sensitive and, when touched, make her tingle and shiver.

A thump, thump, thump sound came from the wall on the other side of the headboard. With joint realization, the couple smiled at the sex their friends next-door were having.

Jeff said, “Great minds think alike,” and pushed Kate onto her back. Pressing between her legs, slippery warmth enveloped him with little resistance.

Kate wrapped her legs over his back and forced him deep.

A thought bloomed in Jeff’s lusty head and he slid them bodily up the cool bedspread until Kate’s head bumped the wall. As he began to thrust into his love, their mattress echoed the thump from the other side. Soon they were lost in physical joy.

The remote thump became rapid and out of control, and then fell silent.

The pressure burst inside Jeff and the thumping stopped from their side.

“Oh, god!” Kate’s hands were between her open legs, taking charge of her own climax.

Jeff sucked her nipples to assist.

When Kate’s arching finale subsided, they snuggled briefly before getting dressed.

Throwing on a baggy Yankees tee-shirt over her naked torso, Kate declared, “I love Toronto already.”

“Me too,” Jeff smiled back, as he picked up the phone and dialed. After a short wait, he said, “Hey Greg, are you guys done over there or should we leave without you?” With a wink to Kate, he said, “Okay, meet you out in the hall in ten minutes.”

***

The smirk on Greg’s face, as he hung up the phone, made Sharon ask, “They heard us didn’t they? I told you they would. God, I’m so embarrassed.”

“Sharon, just relax.” Greg loves his wife, yet her increasing prudishness frustrated him. “They were making just as much noise as we were and it didn’t bother them. Don’t you find it just a little bit exciting to think about Kate and Jeff on the other side of the wall making love?” It certainly excited Greg to think about them. He envied Jeff. Tiny Kate seemed such a free spirit. She was a hot little spinner of a woman.

“No, I don’t. What goes on between married couples is private and should remain private.” Sharon rolled her 5’ 8” plump frame off the bed and began to dress.

Greg watched her. She was a good wife in most ways. But sex was becoming an issue, a bone of contention. Since baby Jillian’s birth two years ago, Sharon had lost interest in sex and gained weight. His desire to cheat was becoming epidemic. Plus, he had the time and resources to be a Sugar Daddy to some young chick. Only his will power to remain faithful kept him home at night. This vacation with Jeff and Kate was a deliberate attempt to loosen Sharon up. He hoped Kate would become a mentor of sorts. Nothing was ever officially mentioned in this regard, unless you count Greg’s prayers for a miracle.

“Well, Honey, I’m sure that Kate and Jeff aren’t thinking evil thoughts about us. They’re good people and I’m sure they’re glad we’re having fun.”

Time passed quietly until the couples met in the hallway.

By unanimous vote, they decided to save cab fare and walk the few blocks to the stadium. The general conversation focused on the hotel, the baseball game, and their children. Nothing was said about thumping the walls.

Gradually the men paired up and walked ahead.

Jeff looked back at the women before whispering, “Nice little warm up before the game, ‘eh Greg?”

“Yes, it was,” Greg admitted. “Until Sharon found out you heard us.”

“Really?” They walked a few steps in silence. “I’m sorry, Man. I’ll make sure Kate doesn’t say anything.”

“No, don’t do that.” A quick look back and then Greg confessed, “I’m hoping Kate will talk to her. I love Sharon, but she’s become such a puritanical bitch lately.”

***

Kate watched the men walking side by side in front of her. Jeff was almost a foot shorter. They looked like Mutt and Jeff in reverse. Greg was soft around the edges like Sharon, so they made a nice pair, well suited to each other.

In a dreamy voice Kate turned to Sharon and said, “Isn’t it great to be free from home for a while and just indulge ourselves? It sounded like you and Greg were having as much fun as we were.”

There was no response. But Sharon wore a pinched face.

“Is everything all right?”

“Didn’t it bother you?” Sharon hissed.

“Did what bother me?”

“That you’re… you know… doing it and other people could hear you. It made me feel so… dirty.”

A twinge of defensiveness shot through Kate. “No, it didn’t bother me. In fact, I liked it.”

With a sudden urge to be close to her husband, Kate moved up beside Jeff and stuck her hand in his back pocket. “Hi Honey,” she said with an affectionate squeeze.

Greg slowed down to walk with Sharon.

Jeff kissed Kate’s head and whispered, “How are you and Sharon getting along?”

“She’s turned into one repressed lady. I don’t think she remembers how to enjoy life.”

“Well, don’t let it spoil our weekend, okay?” he said, and hugged her sideways.

“No way!” and gave his ass a good squeeze.

After the third inning the score was 9 – 0 in favor of the Blue Jays. The Yankee fans became restless.

“Hey, four beers here!”

Sharon said, “Greg, that’s your fifth. Slow down.”

“And my sixth, dear wife, if you don’t have one of these,” said Greg, and handed her a cup.

Night had fallen. The lights were on. Greg turned in a slow circle and seemed to be searching for something.

“Whadya lookin’ for?” asked Jeff, with a thick tongue.

“Remember a few years ago when people were screwin’ in the hotel windows in front of the whole stadium? Man, you gotta have balls the size of coconuts to pull something like that.”

“When the game’s a blowout I guess you have to make your own entertainment.” Jeff slapped Greg on the back and then pulled him close. “Watch this.” He put his beer on the concrete floor and then tapped Kate’s shoulder.

A little wobbly, Kate turned away from Sharon and faced her husband. “Yes, Jeffie, you want somethin’, Honey?”

“Do you love me?”

She placed a palm against his chest, either as a sign of affection or for balance, probably both, and said with a wicked smile, “Oh, we’re playing this game, are we?”

He pointed down. “Please, hand me my beer, Sweetie.”

As she bent to fetch the cup, her baggy top fell open and briefly exposed her pointy breasts inside the translucent material.

Jeff looked up at Greg and smiled.

Handing the beer to Jeff, Kate winked at Greg and then turned back to Sharon.

“She knows?”

“Oh yeah, she knows. This is an old game we played in college. We called it ‘Flash and Dash’ back then. It was a cheap thrill, for both of us. Although, I think you’re the first friend she’s flashed. Must be the beer.”

***

When Kate turned back to talk to Sharon, her face was on fire. She’d deliberately exposed herself to her husband and Greg inside a stadium of thousands. How many others had seen her?

“Are you all right, Kate? You look a little flushed.”

Leaning close, Kate put a hand on Sharon for support. “Your husband just saw my boobs.”

“What?” Sharon glared at the two men. The stupid grins and the wink from Greg confirmed it.

Kate explained in a matter of fact tone, “I leaned over like this and they looked right down my shirt. See?”

Sharon did see and so did some people behind her, if the wolf whistles meant anything.

“God, I love teasing men. Don’t you? They are such a predictable pod of sperm whales. We have all the power, not at our fingertips but at our nipple tips. Don’t ever forget that, Sharon.” Then she leaned back to watch a pop fly to center field. Life had a few thrills left, after all.

***

They wandered back toward the hotel after the Yankees shameful defeat. Sharon held Greg’s hand. Kate and Jeff walked ahead and seemed to be in a constant state of foreplay. They laughed and kissed, creating a scene appropriate for lovesick teenagers. Greg’s eyes were glued to Kate.

“Kate said you saw her breasts. Did you?”

Greg answered without shifting his focus. “Yes, I did -- by accident.”

“I don’t think it was an accident, Greg. She gets off on it. She thinks acting like a slut gives her power over men.” From the look on her husband’s face, Sharon was beginning to see there was some truth in it. “You watch your step, Mister.”

Finally, Greg looked at her. “If you’re worried about me then you should loosen up. You’re a beautiful woman, Sharon. Men find you attractive. Let yourself enjoy it once in a while.”

“They do not. I’m an old, fat, married woman. You only pay attention to me because you have to.”

Greg stopped short and spun her to face him. “I love you, Sharon. I pay attention to you because I want to, not because I have to. When you believe sex can be fun again our lives will be a lot more…pleasant.” And then he wrapped her up and kissed her hard, without restraint or concern for witnesses.

When they separated, Sharon felt light headed and had to hold onto Greg. She only drank two beers at the game. It must be a hormone imbalance.

***

The foursome exited the elevator and strolled down the hall.

Greg spoke first. “Come into our room. It’s only eleven. We can play spades or hearts. Maybe there’s a good movie we can rent.”

“I don’t feel like cards,” said Kate.

“How about a movie then, Honey?” asked Jeff.

“Yeah, maybe a movie. It’ll have to be an action/adventure to keep me awake, though.”

Greg looked at Sharon. “How about it? Interested in watching a movie?”

Not wanting to be a spoilsport, she said, “Okay, but don’t get mad if I nod off,” and then gave a wan smiled.

They took up viewing positions on the two queen size beds, paired by marriage.

Kate commandeered the remote. She flicked through the channels until the movie preview menu was onscreen. “Oh, what have we here?” With a few clicks the adult movie previews were on display. “I haven’t seen a porno since college,” she announced and then picked a five-minute free sample. Two nude men were kneeling over a naked woman. Her hands were full of cock as the men explored her groaning, writhing flesh.

“Oh my goodness,” Kate blurted without changing the channel. “Has anyone ever participated in a group grope?”

There was utter silence, until Sharon said, “My roommate in college used to bring boys back to the room. She had two… a few times.” All heads snapped in her direction. “It was dark. I couldn’t see anything. One of the guys got fresh once and felt me through my covers. I was so scared I pretended to sleep through it all.”

A press of a button and the television went black.

Kate said, “I love true confessions!” She turned to face Sharon and sat cross-legged on the flowery bedspread. “College was a great time for experimentation, wasn’t it? Sometimes I wish… I could get back that level of thrill. Don’t you?”

Sharon wouldn’t keep eye contact and she didn’t say ‘no’ either.

Still watching Sharon, Kate said, “You know what really turned Jeff and I on, back in college?”

No response from Sharon, who remained still with eyes glued to the carpet. So Greg had to ask. “What?”

“We liked watching other couples and being watched. It’s like a porno film to the power of 10.” Kate glanced at Jeff and then back to Sharon. “I learned so much about making love that way. We haven’t had a thrill like that since our senior year. Remember Lou and Rebecca, Jeff?”

“Oh yeah. They were gymnasts, very fit and flexible. We couldn’t keep up.” Jeff laughed.

Greg spoke up. “Well, we’re not fit or flexible, just flabby and fractious. I guess were not up to voyeuristic standards.”

“Maybe you aren’t, old man,” Jeff interrupted, “but Sharon has the soft, voluptuous allure of Marilyn Monroe.”

Sharon’s eyes darted from the floor to Jeff and then back to the floor. A hint of color spread across her face.

“Sharon doesn’t think men find her attractive, Jeff.”

With obvious consternation, she yelled, “Greg!” and glared at him.

Jeff declared with a stern voice, “You are wrong about that, Sharon.”

“You’ve got to be kidding me.” Kate rose up on her knees. “You have such great curves, Sharon. Look at these little titties!” she demanded, while pulling up her jersey to expose two nicely proportioned small breasts. “You have about four times what I have. If men like to see these little boobies, they’d love to see your melons. Right Greg?”

Greg grinned big, and blatantly stared at Kate’s engorged nipples. “I can’t argue with the evidence.”

“And Greg, you may not be a body builder but you’re not fat. You have a sexy sense of humor and you are physically big. Personally… I wonder how big,” she said with a sly smile and dropped her shirt.

“Well, after this erotic conversation and display of flesh, I’m pretty big right now.” Greg laughed.

A lull in conversation, caused by an awkward lack of initiative, was broken unexpectedly when Sharon said, “I need a shower before I go to bed. The movie idea has obviously lost its appeal and been replaced by a sleep over. So why don’t you two go back to your room, get ready for bed, and then come back?”

The proposal was made with such a lack of enthusiasm no one moved until Sharon disappeared into the bathroom.

“Greg, I don’t know what just happened,” said Jeff, leading Kate by the hand. “But we’ll be back in about 30 minutes to find out exactly what Sharon’s idea of a sleep over is.”

Kate quietly followed with a smile and a wave goodbye.

***

Freshly scrubbed, Jeff knocked on their friend’s door.

Greg answered, “Come in. Door’s open.”

The corner table lamp was covered with a red scarf, giving the room a warm diffused glow. Greg sat on the end of their bed, wearing only silk pajama bottoms. Sharon was under the covers, lying on her stomach with her head turned away.

“Welcome back,” said Greg, standing as they entered. “Sharon has decided to retire for the night.” His arm swept over her, indicating her presence as if she were invisible to them. “We’ve discussed the sleeping arrangements and she’s agreed to allow me my pleasures, within your personal limitations of course, as long as we all stay in this room. So it’s up to you guys on what happens next.”

Greg sat on the desktop, crossed his legs, put his hands on his knees and waited.

Jeff and Kate looked at one another, looked at Sharon and then at Greg.

“Well,” Jeff began slowly, “What happened in college always seemed kinda natural. We’d share a room with another couple, I would become romantic with Kate and we’d just get involved, stealing glances and showing off with the other pair. Nothing so artificial as this situation.”

It didn’t take long for Kate to get the ball rolling. Not to be denied her college flashback, she removed the terrycloth robe to reveal a white-lace negligee.

In a hushed, almost reverential voice, Greg said, “Wow, you look marvelous, Kate. Like an angel.”

The gossamer bodice left little to the imagination. Kate’s nipples and areolas were plainly visible, along with a small patch of chestnut pubic fuzz. Her trim legs flexed in the subdued light as she hung up the robe and then pulled the covers back on their bed.

“Thank you, Greg,” she answered in a soft voice. “I think you boys are missing the whole point of our being here.”

Greg and Jeff looked at one another and shrugged before Greg asked, “How so?”

“Let me ask you a question, Greg. Who suggested we shower and spend the night in your room?”

Everyone looked at he motionless bulge in bed.

Greg answered, “Sharon.”

Kate walked passed Greg and flicked the red scarf. “Who put this here?”

Jeff and Greg caught on where this line of questioning was headed. Greg’s face beamed excitement, “Sharon put that on while I was in the shower.”

“Oh really. That’s interesting.” Kate wandered back between the beds, her lithe body moved like a prowling cat. “Who is it that feels unattractive and yet is willing to let her friends fuck in front of her husband?”

Jeff hung up his robe and then jumped onto the open bed. Lying on his side, he propped his head on an elbow. The green boxers showed evidence of growing interest. “The answer is Sharon, again.”

Sharon remained motionless in the middle of the bed throughout this exchange; her head was the only body part exposed.

“Greg, what did she wear to bed?” asked Kate, sitting down beside the hidden body.

Greg sat on the other side and looked down at Sharon’s face. “Gee, I don’t know. She was already in bed when I came out of the bathroom.”

They all sat quiet, waiting.

“It’s a woman’s right to say ‘no’,” said Kate, as she stood up. “Do agree, boys?”

“Absolutely.”

“Of course.”

Kate commanded, “Greg, grab the covers on your side.”

Together they peeled them back and exposed Sharon’s bare skin, down to the waist.

Jeff bounced off the other bed, turned up the room thermostat and then stood next to his wife. “Sharon has beautiful skin, Greg.”

Greg sat back down and stroked his wife’s honey hair down to the middle of her back until his left hand rested at the covers edge. “Yes, she does, very soft and smooth.” His penis bulged under the blue silk pants.

Jeff fiddled with the ribbons on Kate’s negligee until the top was free and her chest was fully exposed. “What do you think of Kate?” he asked, pressing against her back and lifting each breast in a formal presentation.

After thoughtful consideration, Greg met Kate’s hooded eyes and said, “She is lovely. Those nipples are amazing. They must feel incredible.”