Out-of-town Visit Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From his vantage point, Henry was enthralled by the sights, sounds and growing smell of wetness that filled the room. The smell of his precum soaking through his pants led him to unzip and reach inside to relieve the intense pressure he felt from a cock that had been erect for at least the past half hour. Surprised by how far down his shaft his wetness had coated, he instinctively pulled out his cock, the sheer pleasure of stroking his well-lubed shaft only matched by the sheer erotic intensity of Jin's wantonness. He knew that only the ultimate pleasure of losing himself deep inside her would be the ideal finish to what had only existed in his mind for all these years. The ragged breathing coming from the direction of Thierry's armchair indicated to him that his friend was definitely stroking far more purposefully than he.

They both sat and watched Jin remove Lisa's panties and then her own, which she wrapped around her fingers, pushing the slick wet fabric deep into Lisa's throbbing cunt as she ran her tongue slowly around the small nub of her clit. The view was tremendous, perfectly unobstructed, as though Jin and Lisa had thought through the angles that would best afford their male lovers the views they longed to see. The sight of Jin's hair draped across Lisa's small breasts, taught stomach and even trailing down across her thighs, her dark red panties spilling out from Lisa's pussy as she lapped at her clit rhythmically was astounding. Lisa's small cries and moans punctuated the visual scene, clearly signaling how close she was to releasing.

Henry realized he was stroking his cock again without remembering when he had started, and had to will himself to stop. He heard Thierry's hoarse voice ask, "Henry, I'd love to cum on Jin's ass, would that be alright?" and Henry nodded, knowing how much it would please Jin to feel another man's cum sliding down her slutty backside. He really made an effort to stop all movement, the sight of Thierry moving in closer to Jin's writhing ass as she kept her head buried between Lisa's thighs made him hold his breath. Thierry had barely enough time to move into place and to stroke once before an impressive shot of cum exploded from his dick, landing between Jin's shoulders and down her back. He adjusted, and fired off several more shots right between her ass crack as the sounds of his wife's orgasm swept through the room, which made his balls instinctively tighten again, pushing out a few last gushes of cum which he lightly traced against Jin's backside.

Jin slightly jumped at the touch now that she was able to concentrate on something else besides the flood of girlcum that filled her mouth and turned back to see who had touched her. Surprised to see Thierry inches away from her, she felt a warm load of cum slide down between her ass cheeks and down her thigh. "Why thanks," she said as she smiled and tried to wipe her chin clear of any lingering wetness. "Trust me," he sighed, "it was all my pleasure."

Her thoughts turned immediately to Henry, who continued to sit motionless in his chair. She moved back to Lisa's face, cupping it with her hands and kissing her deeply, each thanking each other for the experience they had shared. Jin could barely stay longer than to smile at Lisa and Thierry, the surprising urgency to want to bridge the distance between her and Henry generating a wave of butterflies and lust in her that almost made her run over to him. Instead, she stopped, a sudden wave of shyness causing her to hesitate. Her chin and neck was coated with Lisa's cum, she could feel her own desire seeping steadily out of her as she also felt the slippery cum deposited by another man cooling her backside. Was this what he had imagined all those times he had shared fantasies of watching her with another woman? Had she somehow crossed the line with him and he would see her as the mindless wanton slut she could easily become?

She walked slowly towards Henry as he rose, his cock jutting threateningly towards her as she automatically knelt down in front of him. "Come here, my pretty little cum slut, you know you more than deserve what is coming," he growled as he stroked back and forth slowly along his shaft, holding back as long as he could as she positioned herself inches away from his engorged head, running her hands up his thighs and opening her mouth as she looked up into his eyes. The sight of her deep red lips sliding tautly around his cockhead almost set him off, but he held back, wanting to see what she would do next, to feel that next level of pleasure as her talented mouth and hands took control. Knowing instinctively he was right on the edge, she held off on plunging his cock deep into her throat, instead running her tongue along his taut veins along his shaft, her hands gently cupping and pulling on his balls. She coated his shaft with her spit, her hands gliding firmly along his pole, as she lifted his cock to reach his balls that were dangerously tight against his body.

She loosened her grip, lightly running her fingers across his slick shaft and coating her fingers with a mixture of precum and spit. She slid between his legs and ran her tongue firmly from his balls, across his perineum and used both hands to spread his ass apart as her probing tongue found its mark at his opening. The taste of his backdoor just added to the musky odor of his precum, producing a flavor of sex and lust and abandon that she knew would always drive her insane. She had stopped touching his cock, both her hands spreading his ass apart as her tongue attacked his tight opening with increasing penetration. He was turned around, holding the back of the armchair, his knees shaking and almost buckling from her marauding lips and tongue flicking deeper and deeper into him. She looked down and saw a sizable puddle of pearly white precum collecting on the shiny brown leather of the armchair, a thick strand connecting the puddle up to what she imagined was a straining cock ready to explode. She leaned down and lapped up the puddle, following that string of cum back to his cock, flicking her tongue and settling down between his legs, his cock inches from her face and neck, and her hands still spreading his cheeks apart, she pushed her middle finger right up to her knuckle into his ass. She looked up at him, his eyes shot open first with surprise and slight pain, but her well-lubed finger found its internal mark, first gently stroking his prostrate as she opened her mouth to catch the additional pearly white drops of precum she milked out of him. Sliding a second finger into him, she began to fuck his ass, the gentle stroking giving way to more rhythmic pressing until the force of her penetration pulled his hips forward and his cock right at the opening of her wide open mouth.

It was too much, he felt his whole body tense with an orgasm that only she could produce in him as she continued to pound on his insides with relentless concentration. The force of his first shot caught her in the back of her throat, but not enough to have any escape from being swallowed. His hand circled his shaft, not stroking so much as guiding his next few shots over her chin and collarbones, and then down across her mounds and nipples, which he ensured were coated with a lovely sheen of cum. Her hands now cupped her tits, rubbing his cream around huge nipples which she brought up to her full red lips, licking and sucking as much of his seed off of her as she could.

Thierry and Lisa had been watching from the couch, aroused again to the point where they had begun to fuck vigorously, the sounds of their moans and cries only accentuating how incredibly horny and on the edge Jin was to her own orgasm. "Come with me," Henry commanded as he lifted her up from the floor. They walked in the bathroom and into the spacious shower without turning on the water. They entered into a spacious bathroom, the shower being more than ample enough for their purposes, a seating ledge of dark slate and strategically placed steel bars providing handy spaces for them to use.

"I think it is high time we washed some of this cum off of you," Henry said as they entered the shower area together.

"Couldn't I have more of a taste first?" Jin asked as he stood behind her, almost reading his mind as he began to scoop fingerfulls of cum off her tits, even out of her ass crack, to bring to her deliciously hungry mouth. The sensation of her sucking on his fingers began to fill his cock with blood, making the prospect of cleaning her off the way he had intended nearly impossible.

"Get down on your knees again, slut. I did mean it when I said I was going to clean you off." She turned around and looked at him with surprise since he hadn't turned on the shower yet. And then the realization of what he wanted to do hit her first with trepidation, but then with the familiar sense of her own growing desire to feel his warm piss flowing down her body.

Dropping down to her knees, her heart was pounding in her chest. She had yet to cum and her entire body was almost pulsing in pain, being right on the edge of orgasm an almost a painful experience for her. As his hot stream of piss emerged from his cock, she closed her eyes, feeling the warmth travel down her body, between her tits, across her stomach and even hitting her pulsing clit which demanded attention from her. She slid her left hand down across her mound, her index and middle fingers sliding around her engorged clit, the sensation of his piss hitting the tip of her clit starting her orgasm before she could get any fingers into her pussy. Her right hand pinched on her nipples until she opened her eyes and moaned with the pleasure of a quick release, looking up at him and his cock as his stream slowed in force and quantity, feeling his eyes watching her bring herself off and knowing that the noticeable swelling in his cock could only be because of her wantonly bringing herself off, proving now beyond a doubt what a filthy slut she would become for him. She leaned forward, tasting the last drops of hot piss from his cock, making it even harder for him to complete his release since he was clearly rigid again with desire.

As the last few droplets of piss dripped off his rapidly hardening cock and onto her tongue, he slipped his hands under her shoulders and lifted her up, tasting his tangy piss on her tongue, the intoxicating smell of his piss and cum on her pushing him beyond any level of arousal he had ever been able to fantasize about alone. "Turn around and bend over," he said, running his hands up along her back as she bent over at the waist, spreading her legs wide and offering him complete access to her brown bud. It was an awe inspiring image as his left hand unconsciously stroked another straining erection inspired by her absolute abandon for him. Her hands held tightly onto the steel shower bar as she spread her ass further apart, the slight puckering of her bud letting him know without a doubt how hungry and empty she felt at that moment. He bent down, going on one knee and pulling her to his salivating mouth, the first touch of his hot wet tongue against the rim of her anus causing her to squeal and almost pull away from him. His firm grasp on her hips kept her in place, as he slowly laved her opening with his spit, pushing his tongue further into her tight opening.

"Oh god, Henry, please..." he could barely hear her over the sound of his sucking and the squishing sounds of his fingers as he pumped his digits into her clenching pussy. He continued to rim her, losing himself in the sensation of eating out her ass to his heart's content, feeling her tight ring opening up around his probing tongue, her body grinding back onto his face, her pleading to be filled, and the sweet sensation of her girlcum running down his fingers and hand. "Please, fuck my ass now," she continued to beg, bending over and wiggling her ass on his tongue with an abandon that made his cock jump. He replaced his tongue with his soaking wet fingers, rising up and bringing his right hand down onto her ass with a very loud smack. Her tight sphincter responded by almost squeezing his fingers numb, the tightness of her small opening battling with her craving to feel her ass split in two with his raging cock.

Pulling his fingers out of her ass, he pressed the tip of his cock against her opening, letting the thick rim of his head slowly stretch her tight ass apart, her sharp inhale of pain quickly replaced with a low moan as the pleasure of being filled took over. He stood there mostly in amazement and caution, allowing her to set the pace as he watched and felt his cock slowly swallowed deep inside her bowels. He felt his hips pulled forward as her ass adjusted to his girth, clenching and clasping his dick deeper inside until her was pressed firmly against her.

She raised her hands up along the shower wall, almost fainting with the pleasure of being filled by him again, the invitation for him to run his hands up along the sides of her body and around her tits clearly sent. He cupped her heavy breasts, pinching and pulling on nipples that were crinkled and hard with her arousal, her appreciative moaning and arched back pressing her ass harder against his hips. She began to sway her hips back and forth around his rod for several moments until she was able to pull forward and feel his dick slide out of her, and then back in, the friction and control coming easier as the pain of being stretched apart dissolved into her building orgasm. Instinctively she combined both movements, effectively corkscrewing her ass onto his cock with a building intensity that had him nearly spellbound, but not motionless. His hands on her hips slowed her down -- he knew at that pace he wasn't going to last much longer, and he intended to make this ass fucking something she would remember for weeks to come.

She slowed down, feeling him begin to thrust deeper into her, the hardness of his cock not only filling her ass with a pleasure she knew she could never do without, but pressing firmly against the roof of her pussy, over and over again, his deeper strokes pounding against spots so deep inside of her that she could feel goosebumps rising on her skin...god she loved being fucked that way. She turned back and said, "I'd love to taste your cock right now," and almost cried out with frustration when she realized he had to remove his cock from her ass to let her clean him off. But her inner slut was fully released, and all she could think of was sucking on such a pleasure-giving cock, to taste herself on him, to demonstrate to him how much of an anal slut she would be as long as he continued to fuck her the way he was.

He was almost relieved to pull out of her for a moment, the break from the intensity of her ass helping him avoid a final release that he wanted to prolong for as long as humanly possible. But the moment he felt the tip of her tongue push into his pisshole and then envelop his cockhead, he knew that her mouth was more than capable of causing him to blow as much as her ass. He looked down at her gorgeous eyes, looking up at him as she pushed his cock deeper down her throat, her momentary gagging only amplifying her impressive ability to swallow him completely, and repeatedly. He slid his fingers around her throat, loving to feel it swell with his cock embedded deep inside. After five or six deep thrusts, he lifted her up again, kissing her filthy mouth and losing himself in the absolute abandon of her response. "I'm going to fuck your ass until you see stars, my little slut," and she turned around willingly as he entered her amazing ass again, thrusting now with deep, hard strokes intended to pound her into what he hoped would be a memorable orgasm in an already outstanding evening of achievements.

In his own mind, the images flashing of the evening -- her head between Lisa's legs, another man's cum trailing along the small of her back, her tongue washing the last drops of piss off his cock and now the image of his body crushing against hers as he thrust into her sent him flying over the edge. He pulled her head back by her hair, looking into her eyes and kissing her deeply as she began to shake and shudder with waves of her own orgasm. He felt his own balls contract, his first blast of seed being clamped shut for what seemed like minutes as her ass muscles responded to her orgasm by clenching tightly around his dick for a long minute before the mind-bending sensation of having his entire dick milked by her ass allowed his cum to start pumping deep into her bowels. His own groans of release only inflamed her more, the sensation of his cock swelling and releasing his sperm into her making her salivate in anticipation of tasting his seed right off his shaft. As much as she wished they could make that moment last as she floated back down from her orgasm, she found herself both extremely satisfied and yet feeling that deep yearning to share more with him. Would there ever be a limit to what she would be willing to share?

12