Out of your Mind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tentacles inside you erupt, the clear bluish fluid which had previously only been seeping into you suddenly becoming twin torrents of alien sperm, the fluid becoming much thicker and quite warm, battering your cervix and surging deep into your bowels with incredible force, the torrents powerful enough to give your screams that extra edge of delight which I truly love to hear from a woman as it also triggers your final climax of the bizarre night.

Slowly, carefully, the various tentacles withdraw from you and retract into the circular darkness underneath your very messy bed. Although you continue to breathe heavily and moan loudly, I can very clearly hear the twins sounds of the two thickest tentacles disengaging from your exhausted body, and I am filled with delight at seeing the surge of alien sperm suddenly gushing from you.

I know from having culled through your fantasies that you have wanted to feel battered and used, exhausted from pain and pleasure, coated in unknown sexual fluids following an assault by many tentacles. Even though you now have the freedom to move again, you are too exhausted to shift position, yet I know that this is what you have wanted. I only hope that I have been able to deliver the experience you had long craved - ideally, perhaps I have surpassed your expectations.

Slowly, I lower the thin tendril which has been in the air all this time. As it lowers, the dark shape in the shadows beneath your bed dissipates, fading eventually back into its oblivion. Unknown fluids are scattered all around the bedroom, and your exhausted body is at the center of it all, creating a picture which even the most diehard bukkake fetishists could probably never imagine experiencing.

Sleep comes quickly for you, and only then do I use my magic to return the bedroom back into its former state. I leave the now-dry sheets at the foot of the bed, keeping your body exposed a little longer, and I simply watch, standing guard over you so that your vulnerable, exhausted, sated form does not come to any harm as you recover, for only once you are awake again will I dare to venture back into your mind, for you need the rest of this night to process these strange, kinky events for yourself before I rejoin with you.

12