Out of Your Own Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
crialia
crialia
169 Followers

"I was violent with you. I'm sorry."

One small feminine hand made its way down between his legs, where it squeezed gently and reassuringly.

"You took me. I was yours to take. You were possessive, and that's what I wanted you to be. It's not bad that sex should be a tiny bit violent sometimes. Especially when there's passion involved."

Mina hesitated for a moment before continuing.

"I always wanted you Peter, I was waiting for you to grow into yourself and out of your insecurities. Last night I arranged for Penny and me to give you a big nudge to see if we could provoke a bit of a transformation. I didn't know if you'd want me when you woke up, I left the choice up to you. I just made sure that if you did want me, you'd take me properly, rather than waiting for permission, or making me tell you what to do. It had to be about what you wanted, not what you thought I wanted."

Peter stroked her back again, and said, "I've wanted you since we first met, and I haven't known what to do about it. But I feel like a completely different person now, and I don't know how much is me and how much is what you did to me."

Mina's hand was beginning to get him aroused again.

"Peter. I didn't add anything to you last night, all I did was take away what was holding you back. What you did to me just now was amazing and exactly what I wanted. I felt completely taken. I was completely yours. I am yours. It was amazing sex with a person I really love and respect. There's nothing wrong with taking what's yours, with showing me how you feel when we're alone together. I didn't tell you what to do last night, I just let your subconscious know that I wouldn't object to it."

Peter's erection had returned with a vengeance, and his hips were moving slightly in time with her hand, which was sliding his foreskin over his cock repeatedly.

"I like seeing the man beneath all those manners, and without the annoying insecurities." He could hear the smile in her voice. "Now let's see what else we can find out."

She let go of his fully erect cock, gracefully slid up and over onto her knees, and positioned herself with her ass towards the headboard, her legs apart with her weight on her knees, and her head against the sheets at the foot of the bed. Her pussy was wet and glistening, her arousal dripping down her thighs.

She felt him move, but stayed in position, telegraphing her submissiveness. The first thing she felt was his hand, at the top of her buttock near her waist, holding her steady. Then another hand on her shoulder, holding her down. Holding her in this position. As her arousal ratcheted upwards, a fleeting thought passed through her mind, ecstatic, joyful : "Good grief, what have I unleashed?" Then she felt Peter's cock enter her, almost gently to start. His hands strengthened their grip on her, she felt him move deeper inside her, provoking the first of many sounds, and her thoughts scattered until morning.

crialia
crialia
169 Followers