Out on the Farm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
furryfan
furryfan
435 Followers

A girl has a neighbor she barely knows and this guy comes over to her and engages her in conversation for a couple of nights. The next thing she knows, he's grabbing at her boobies and has his pecker out. That look of horror on her face when she looked down and saw my cock pointing at her assured me that she would be keeping her distance from now on.

I was a little surprised when Tammy headed out to her usual spot in the way-back, and she cast a couple of glances toward my place as she walked. That cute pear-shaped body got some twitching going on in my pants despite last evening, proving that I must be a pervert or something.

When I lost sight of Tammy, I put away my dishes and prepared myself for another night of nothing. Tonight, Arnold Ziffel was going to Washington with Oliver Wendell Douglas, so that would keep my mind occupied at least. For some reason, before going to the living room, I took one last glance out back, and was stunned to see her. Tammy.

Walking a long loop around the back of the property, she had emerged at the side of my barn, over near the rusting remnants of the swing set the kids used to play on. She was walking very nervously - like she was approaching a nest of rattlesnakes or something equally dangerous - and I hid behind the curtain and watched her approach.

I don't know what I expected - maybe her picking up a rock and throwing it through my window - but I really didn't expect her to keep approaching. Finally, when she had reached the steps that led to the back porch, and lifted her leg so methodically that it almost wasn't moving, I finally went over to the door and opened it.

"Oh!" Tammy exclaimed, frozen at the second of the three steps, about ten feet away from me. "Hi, Mr. Collier."

"Hello Tammy," I answered, opening the screen door wide and standing in the doorway.

Just wanted to - umm - apologize for last night," Tammy said, looking over toward her house, which wasn't visible from my back porch because of the trees. "I walked the long way around so my folks wouldn't see me coming."

"You? Apologize? Uh... would you like to come in?" I suggested, standing to the side of the doorway so she could if she wanted to. "I won't do anything to you - I swear."

Tammy nodded and walked up to the door and entered, filling the kitchen with the sweet aroma of some perfume, something that she had not worn the previous nights. She was wearing the same brief denim shorts but a different blouse - pink, also tied at the waist and with the sleeves also removed and worn off. Whether that was fashion or an indication that the Tillis family was struggling as much as I was, I could not know.

"I'm very sorry about the way I behaved last night," I admitted, standing a few feet away from her so she didn't have to be scared. "I'm very ashamed of what I did to you."

"That was my fault," Tammy said, shuffling her feet and looking toward me but not at me. "I was trying to get you to notice me, but I guess I wasn't ready for it."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You know - dressing like I did," Tammy said, and the fact that she was dressed almost the same way now confused me. "Acting like I did - you know - trying to be sexy."

"Well, if you were trying, you succeeded," I assured her. "That doesn't excuse what I did though. Look, would you like a drink or something? Don't know what I have, except maybe some ice water?"

"Yeah, that would be okay," Tammy said, and her eyes followed me as I pulled the pitcher out of the refrigerator and got a couple of glasses from the cupboard.

"Uh, Mr. Collier, could I have some of that instead?" Tammy said nervously, and pointed to the counter, where a bottle of Old Crow sat.

"You drink liquor?" I said, looking at her like she was putting me on.

"I'm eighteen. Really. I drink my Dad's stuff sometimes," Tammy said. "Me and Warren got a bottle every once in a while too."

"Okay," I said, pouring us about a shot in each of the large glasses. "Cheers."

We clinked the glasses together and I watched Tammy tip her glass while I did the same. I was expecting her to choke or at least show some reaction, but she downed it with no more of a grimace than I did, and held her glass over toward me for more.

"One more," I said, and Tammy nodded.

...

Chapter Five: Tammy's confession.

"Last night," Tammy said. "You said I was pretty."

"At least once," I agreed, smiling at Tammy who was looking downward as I spoke.

"Were you just saying that?" Tammy asked, biting her lower lip.

"No, Tammy," I assured her. "I'm way too old for lying."

"I mean, I know I ain't pretty," Tammy said in a shaky voice, her body twitching nervously. "Not really, but I sure liked it when you said it."

"I meant it then and I mean it now," I said, feeling myself getting aroused despite my misgivings. "I find you very attractive. You remind me a little of my Bernice, when she was your age."

"I'm not really what you think I am," Tammy said. "That was probably why you tried to - you know - after you saw me and him doing stuff last summer. You probably think I'm a real P-I-G," she said, spelling it out.

"I didn't think anything of the sort," I told her. "I thought you were a lovely couple doing what young people should be doing with ones they love."

"Fact is that Warren was the only boy I've ever been with," Tammy confessed. "I swear. I never did it with any other boys. Never put my mouth on their - you know - either."

"I believe you, honey," I said.

"When you kissed me last night," Tammy said, still shuffling her feet and looking downward. "I liked that. A lot."

"I did too," I agreed, and for the first time realized that Tammy wasn't looking down at the floor, she was looking in the general direction of my crotch.

"I figured that." Tammy said, her breath getting ragged and loud. "I like it when you played with my boobies too."

"You have beautiful breasts."

"The left one's a little bigger than the right one," Tammy admitted with a shrug. "Anyway, I liked it a lotwhen you played with them. That was when I got scared. Shows how dumb and ignorant I am."

"How so?"

"I didn't know - I mean, there's a lot of difference between boys and men, isn't there?" Tammy mumbled. "You ain't built like Warren."

I was tempted to say something along the lines of, "Oh, you mean that I'm not circumcised?" but I knew what she meant.

...

Chapter Six: Not all it's cracked up to be.

I figured out that I wasn't like most of the other kids back when us boys used to swim in this little pond in the woods. We would strip naked and jump in the water, and as we grew up, it became obvious that I was more developed than the other kids. We were all different of course, but part of me was a lot bigger than the other guys, and as we got older the difference became more apparent.

If this was supposed to make me feel proud, it didn't. I felt like a freak when they would kid me, even though I knew it was in jest, and they would always say that they wished they were me. I didn't - I wanted what they had. They told me that the girls would love it. That wasn't exactly true either.

A few of them were willing to look and even touch, but as far as anything else, forgot it. I was a curiosity at best, and the word got around our school, which made it even worse for me.

The pinnacle of my embarrassment was when we boys were all herded into the gym for physical exams our first year in high school. The educational system was a lot different then - not nearly as considerate as they seem to be these days to the feelings of the kids.

So, after we got weighed and measured and had our hearts listened to, we had to walk behind a screen, where this old doctor was sitting in a chair. The school nurse, a drab middle-aged woman in her usual grouchy mood, was standing there with a clipboard watching.

"Drop your shorts and cough," was the command the doctor delivered in a monotone, and I was ready for it, having heard him tell the other guys that as they went behind the old green screen on wheels.

I pulled my boxers down with great reluctance, feeling especially humiliated because the nurse was standing there watching as well, and now I would have to pass this woman in the hall everyday for the rest of my school days.

Down the boxer shorts go, and the doctor clears his throat. This makes the nurse look, breaking her out of her bored trance, and now the two of them are staring at my penis. The doctor grabs my balls and has me cough, and he's asking me all sorts of questions about my health history. Finally, he tells me to go to the nurse's office and wait.

I'm stuck walking over to my clothes that were in the locker room, feeling like an idiot. One kid asked me if I failed the test and and everybody laughed, except me. Another kid said that he knew something was wrong with me.

I went to the nurse's office and waited for them to get done with the rest of the class, and they finally joined me after what seemed like forever. More stupid questions, and then they are having me drop my shorts again. The doctor is probing and pulling while looking at my dick.

"When was the last time you went to your family doctor?" he asks, and the nurse is watching and scribbling furiously

What family doctor? We were poor as dirt, and you didn't go to see a doctor unless you were really sick, and I wasn't, but I simply said we didn't have one.

He tells the nurse something I didn't hear, and she comes back with this old worn wooden ruler, I kid you not. Two things I've always wondered were, was this guy really a doctor and secondly, what happened to that ruler? Did it end up with some kid using it in school, unaware that some quack with rubber gloves had stuck it under my dick, or was this the ruler they only used for that purpose?

Either way, I wanted to die. He tells the nurse that my penis is nine and one-half inches long flaccid, and she writes this down. Doctor Weirdo is retracting my foreskin and squeezing the tip of my cock to peek inside. He asks me if I am able to "achieve an erection".

Of course I can, and do everyday, usually taking care of it myself if it happens at home. I say yes, and he tells me to get myself erect. Like a fool, I stand there and try to get a boner while these two watch me. The thought that this might not be standard medical procedure didn't come to me then, but back in the 30's Dr. Kildare wasn't even born yet.

The nurse asks what they should do when I get an erection, since it's likely to be longer than the ruler, and he tells her that unless she has another ruler he will have to make an estimate. I was going to tell them the ruler would do fine, because it didn't get that much bigger hard than it was soft, but I was too scared to speak.

I'm pulling and yanking and getting frantic and frustrated because I can't get hard, although in retrospect that's not surprising. You have no idea how impossible it is to do that in front of people when you're scared.

After becoming a sweaty and nearly insane wreck, he tells the nurse that she should take note of my "inability to achieve erection", that I "may be impotent due to abnormality" and directs her to write a note for me to take home to my parents, saying I should be immediately examined by a doctor for a pattern of abnormal growth. Somewhere in my personal history, the school district has a file with my extraordinary dick measurement along with my thoroughly mediocre grades, I suspect.

To wrap this story up, my old man was pissed off that he had to take me to a doctor that he couldn't afford, and after the examination, the doctor wrote a report that said he agreed with the findings that said I had a big dick and there was nothing wrong with it or me. Not in those words, but I suspect that was what it said.

I go back to school and give the nurse the papers, which she looked at and put in my file. She then goes over to the door and locks it, putting the closed sign on it before she brings me over to a cot.

"Did you talk to the doctor about your problem of getting erections?" she asks.

"No, because I don't," I insisted.

"You've had sex with girls then?" she asked - Nurse Witherbee was her name, now that I think of it.

"No," I admitted, and she had me drop my pants and shorts again.

"The doctor being there probably made you nervous," she says, and now my dick is getting pulled and yanked on again. "You probably will feel more comfortable with just me here."

Not my hand this time. Hers. All of a sudden this middle-aged plain Jane doesn't look so old and plain and she's holding a throbbing erection in less than a minute.

"Are you going to measure it?" I actually asked, proving my naivete back in the day, but as she pulled off her starched white uniform and little cap, by then even I knew better, and five minutes later I was a virgin no more. It wasn't the best sex I would ever have, and it probably wasn't all that great for the nurse either, but that's how I lost my innocence.

It was more of the same while growing up, and even more so in the military. My crotch got more attention than it really wanted in the shower, with the tired old jokes and the like, and not nearly enough affection from the ladies, until I met Bernice.

I was the returning serviceman and she was the young girl with the incredibly strict parents. She was a spitfire of a girl with a personality that matched her flaming red hair.

Bernice showed her rebellious side by agreeing to date me, even though I was older than her by seven years, and as our relationship grew, we ended up doing pretty much what Tammy and Warren did, and we did it a lot.

Bernice loved sex, and never mentioned a word about the size of my cock, which I appreciated. As I was to find out later, that was because mine was the first she had ever dealt with in any way, shape or form. In the beginning it was a bit of a struggle to fit it in, but we practiced enough so that there was really no problem.

Bernice had a body that was built for sex, and that was a good thing too, because we loved doing it. After we got married and she had our first child, the nurse who took care of her commented at the ease of her delivery. Having since become aware of the oddity of my genitalia through conversations with firends, Bernice was more than happy to explain to the woman why.

"If you saw the size of the tool he's been using on me all these years," she told the startled nurse in her usual blunt and direct manner while I sat there and cringed, "You wouldn't have to ask that question."

...

Chapter Seven : Getting Comfortable.

"I don't know much about other guys," I said, in an effort to help Tammy relax. "Can't say I ever spent too much time thinking about guys, because I really love looking at women."

"Your thing looked really big," Tammy said. "Way bigger than Warren's, and his hurt when he first started putting it in me."

"But you got used to it though," I said hopefully, reaching up to brush a stray hair off of her cheek. "At least that was how to looked to me."

"Yeah," Tammy said.

"Look, would you like to go in the living room and sit down," I suggested. "I mean, if you have other things to do..."

"No," Tammy said, and followed me as I led her to the couch. "You got a nice place here. Way nicer than ours."

"Haven't done a thing to it since Bernice passed - except clean it every once in a while," I told Tammy, who sat turned toward me a little bit, either hoping, or bracing herself for another assault.

"Our stuff is more worn out."

"Kids do that to stuff," I reminded Tammy. "My kids are long gone."

"I'm not a kid," Tammy said nervously. "Even if I acted that way last night."

"No, you're definitely not a kid," I agreed, my eyes glancing down at the thick pegs that pushed against the pink blouse, and almost as if I had no self control, my hand went where my eyes were focused.

My index finger touched Tammy's nipple through the fabric, and as I made contact, I could see the point lunge out even further. Tammy's breath caught in her throat as my finger made a soft, circular motion, the sound resembling a choking noise as she looked down at what I was doing to her.

"Does this feel good to you?" I asked, and Tammy's mouth was open as she nodded.

My hand moved over to the knot under her bosom which held the blouse together, and worked one of my long bony fingers into the bow. Luckily, the knot came loose with the flick of my finger, and as the sides of the blouse parted I was treated to the sight of Tammy's meaty orbs, which were larger than I had imagined from my groping.

Pale and round, her breasts stood out from the surrounding freckles and tanned skin. My hand cupped her left breast, and I kneaded it much less roughly than I had the night before. Tammy responded by leaning herself into my hand, her breathing becoming more rapid and hoarse.

"You're so well developed for a girl your age," I told her while I massaged the fleshy globe, before correcting myself. "Woman, I mean."

"Let's just get this out of the way," I whispered, and slid the blouse off of her shoulders, leaving her nude to the waist. She had a little belly on her, but that was probably the result of being scrunched up as she sat.

Her creamy white breasts were perfect - I certainly couldn't tell that one was larger than the other - they both looked beautiful to me - and as I cupped them and squeezed them gently, Tammy's hands came up on top of mine.

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked, and Tammy shook her head no, and just ran her hands up and down my forearms, her fingers running through the thick grey hair that covered them.

"Here," I said, taking her hands and bringing them up to the top button of my work shirt. "Why don't you help me get my shirt off so you don't feel so self-conscious?"

After bringing Tammy's hands up to the top button, I looked down at her fingers, which were shaking so badly she was having trouble getting a hold of it, much less unbuttoning it. Her face had an intense look, as if she was trying to get herself to stop shaking, and after she managed to get the first one undone, the rest went easier.

"There," I said after pulling my shirt off and setting it aside. "Not nearly as interesting as you, I'm afraid."

"Hairy," Tammy said, her eyes staring at the grey mat of hair that covered my upper torso, and when her hands came slowly up towards my chest, I took hold of her wrists and pulled them to me. When Tammy began raking her fingers through the coarse rug, a shiver when through my entire body - the result of the touch of a woman for the first time in so very long.

"Too bad none stayed on my head," I said with a smile as Tammy's fingers ran over my taut nipples. "Do you like it?"

"Yeah," Tammy replied as she watched her fingers travel through my thick pelt. "You're as hairy as a bear. Feels nice."

"You're a little furry yourself," I whispered, moving my own hands along the insides of Tammy's slightly raised arms until my fingers reached the moist tufts of her armpit hair.

"Don't... please," I protested when Tammy, now blushing, started to lower her arms. "I wasn't making fun of you. Matter-of-fact, I really love it. I find it really sexy looking."

Tammy complied, even raising her arms higher to allow me to stroke the wisps of strawberry blonde hair, and she almost seemed to purr at my touch.

"Warren - used to do that too," Tammy said, her body slowly undulating ever so slightly.

"And you liked it?" I asked, and after Tammy nodded, I leaned closer, easing Tammy back onto the couch.

"Did he ever do this?" I asked, bowing my head and kissing her armpit before letting my tongue slide up and down her underarm, and from her surprised reaction I guessed that the answer to that was no.

Tammy's reaction was to groan and gasp as I licked and nibbled, finding the slightly salty scent and taste of her underarm not unpleasant to me in the least - perhaps just the opposite - and while my mouth worked excitedly, my hand continued to massage her lush breasts.

furryfan
furryfan
435 Followers