Out on the Ranch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aka_Mike
aka_Mike
506 Followers

"There you are," he whispered into her ear as he wrapped his strong arms around her, pulling her ever closer to him. During those embraces, she would often wish that the two bodies could melt into a single being; she closed her eyes as she felt his breath caress her neck. She arched her back, rubbing her buttocks against the hardness that lunged out at her. She took a deep, broken breath as his hands held her hips and guided her small movements to his preferred spots. She reached out with her right arm and pulled his head toward her, inviting him to kiss her neck. His hands gravitated towards her chest, the strong grip on her breasts and the immediate pinch on her nipples brought a small moan from her lips. "You've been very naughty," he whispered, his voice dripping with lust and desire.

"What are you gonna do about it, William Bonney," she replied in kind, her own voice revealing the desire she was feeding with every sway of her hips. She took a sharp breath as she felt him bite her neck, the bite itself was far greater than a nibble but not hard enough to cause any real pain. His hands moved from her breasts and back on her hips; pulling them hard against him she allowed her torso to rest on the kitchen table as the fabric of her dress was pushed up.

"Where is your underwear?" Billy asked as the sound of his belt buckle being removed resonated in the small kitchen; the sound of his zipper slowly revealing his manhood further echoed along the walls. She parted her legs slightly to allow him better access to her being, in one quick lunge he plunged himself into her. Another moan escaped her, and another one, each moan matching Billy's hard thrusts.

"Didn't bother to wear any after last time," she managed to croak in between moans, "you keep tearing them off and they were getting expensive." She felt her orgasm building as she finished her statement, the waves of pleasure were slowly swallowing her. All sound ceased to matter except for the moans and grunts that were escaping from their mouths; the sound of flesh was the perfect background music to the scene being displayed.

"God damned, sis," Billy grunted as he freed her breasts from their own confines; expertly he manipulated each nipple with a series of pinches and flicks, "have you been waiting for long?"

"Yes," she moaned as his manipulations took hold of her consciousness, she had stopped being a sister for the moment and had become her brother's wanton whore. "Fuck me, brother," she moaned, "fuck your little sister," she continued, "fuck me, fuck me, fuck me."

"What does my baby sister want?" He asked while continuing his manipulations and his strokes were becoming longer; she was nearing a massive orgasm and Billy was preparing himself to join her in ecstatic release.

"Little sister wants her brother's cock," Claire replied as her head rocked back and forth from the force of Billy's strokes, "she wants her big brother's cock deep inside of her."

"What baby sis wants," he replied just as he felt her spasms begin, "baby, sis, gets." As the first jets of cum shot from him and into Claire, her own sex had begun the release of pleasure that immediately doubled as he fed her his essence. His own orgasm made his legs shake from under him but Claire's pussy held him tightly as it continued to milk him with an almost insatiable hunger. As soon as his own strength failed him and forced his strokes to slow, Claire began to move her hips backwards and continued her assault on his thick member; she would make certain that every ounce of sperm had been drained from him. Time slowed as did their own movements, Billy continued to hold her in place as his cock deflated. Their breath slowed in unison, sounds of complete satisfaction filled the emptiness that their absent moans left behind.

"I love you, Claire Bonney." He ran his calloused hands across her back; the shiver on her still sensitive skin rapidly turned into a series of goosebumps as his fingers traced the path down her spine.

"I love you, William Bonney," she replied as she lifted her torso from the table and leaned over to kiss him, "more and more each day." She could feel as his semen dripped from her gaping vaginal hole, she felt empty as his member was finally allowed to escape from within her. Her dress was still bunched up around her hips as the soft knock on their door forced them to move away from the incestuous scene in a fit of panic.

"Billy," a voice said from beyond the door, "its Jenkins. Open up, boy."

"Give me a second, Mr. Jenkins," Claire giggled softly as Billy struggled to pull his pants up; Claire's grabbing and pulling was not helping him in the slightest. "You should fix your dress a bit, sis," Billy added as he finally managed to arrange his clothes in order.

"This better be important," Claire pouted as she fixed her dress, "I was hoping to keep this going for the rest of the night."

"We ain't done yet, little sis," Billy said as he kissed her lips softly, "not yet by a long shot." He playfully slapped her left butt cheek as they approached the door. "How can I help you, Mr. Jenkins?"

"Claire," Mr. Jenkins removed his hat when he saw her standing next to her brother, "Billy, you lose another calf by any chance?"

"As a matter of fact, I did," Billy replied, "why do you ask?"

"Because, I lost one two days ago," Mr. Jenkins replied, "Old Ben Stinger from up the road lost one a few nights before." Mr. Stinger had been a good friend to their father, Claire smiled as she remembered that all the kids would use the watering hole in his property during the hot summers. On more than one occasion, he would chase them out of his land with shotgun in hand. On those few times that any of the kids had decided to go skinny dipping, Mr. Stinger had a chance to work on his marksmanship. Billy had become more than acquainted with the feeling of rock salt as it pierced the buttocks. As her mind replayed those distant memories, the feeling of her brother's semen oozing down her leg brought her back to the conversation and to yet another wave of blushes.

"You think that whatever is killing our animals is gonna..."

"If I'm right," Mr. Jenkins interrupted, "its gonna hit the Mexican's lands tomorrow night." Mr. Jenkins was referring to Ignacio "Nacho" Renteria, and he was in fact Mexican. While there was still a fair amount of bigotry and racism in the area, those few that still held to their old ways of thinking found themselves quickly ostracized by the community at large. Growing up, Billy's parents had always welcomed Nacho to their home, and Nacho would often have them over to his own home. When times had been tough for Billy and Claire after their parent's deaths, Nacho and his family had been there ready to help. Billy had learned much from him throughout the years, not just about cattle, but also about life and women. The man was honor personified, Billy could attest to that without a single doubt in his mind.

...

That first night without their parents, the house felt cold, barren, as if the love that had lived in the house had died alongside their parents. Billy had stayed outside for hours as he allowed his emotions to return to a sense of normality; the cooling temperatures had helped him a great deal, but he hoped that a cold shower would further help alleviate the growing pain in his stomach. He walked into the house silently, the days had grown shorter and the darkness had arrived much earlier as the seasons continued their steady change.

"Are you ok, Billy?" Claire's voice startled him, she had remained seated in the couch even as the darkness descended on the room. As Billy's eyes adjusted to the darkness he began to make out the outline of her body.

"Yeah," he replied, the internal fight was stirring up once again, "I just had to get myself together. Needed a little time to think."

"What did you need to think about?" Claire stood up and made her way to him, he could see her hips swaying with each step she took; this was the first time that he had paid attention to such things.

"Just," Billy swallowed hard as she placed her hand on his chest, "about how different things are going to be from now on..."

"What do you mean?" She was gently rubbing his chest muscles as she continued her probing, her mind had gone blank long ago and it had no control of her body. Unlike Billy, Claire did not have the internal fortitude required to resist the pull that was drawing her to him like a moth to a flame.

"With Ma and Pa gone, I mean," Billy stammered his answer out as her hand moved from his chest onto his shoulder. His eyes remained glued on her as she moved up the stairs, it felt as if the air within the room had followed her out. Again, the turmoil taking place within him was raging on, but this time his strength was faltering.

"You should head to bed," Claire said somewhere in the distance, "its late."

"Yeah," Billy replied as he wearily moved his feet up the stairs.

Billy walked by Claire's room and saw that the lights remained off, silently he thanked the higher powers that she was in the safety of her room and away from him. He opened the door to his own room and without much thought he began his normal nightly ritual. He undressed himself and moved in complete darkness to the shower, as a child he had practiced the pathway within his room with his eyes closed. Billy made sure that his alarm was set for the following day just before he moved the covers and climbed onto his bed, more than ready for the embrace of sleep to take him. The creaking of his bedroom door being opened shook him awake.

"Did I wake you up?" Claire's voice was filled with fear, with the darkness of the room around her Billy could imagine her as the little girl that would often sneak into his bed during thunderstorms. "I'm sorry, Billy."

"What is it, Claire?" Billy glanced over at the clock, he could still get two hours of sleep if he hurried this conversation along.

"I'm scared," she replied as she continued to stand in the doorway.

"Come on," Billy said as he moved aside to allow Claire to climb onto the bed. He could hear her bare footsteps as they rushed over from the doorway and onto the side of the bed. She was shivering, Billy was unsure if it was out of fear or due to the coldness of the night. No sooner had Billy's mind allowed him to return to the calmness of slumber that it once again shook him awake as soon as his hand contacted the warmth of her skin. He shot his eyes wide open as two realizations tore into his mind: the first was that his sister was laying in his bed completely nude. That same turmoil that had almost taken over his mind made yet another appearance, his member began to engorge as he made the second realization: he too was naked.

"Billy," Claire whispered, "I need your arms around me so that I can go to sleep."

"Claire..." he was trying to speak when her wandering hands interrupted the pathways between his mouth and brain. She had moved her hand directly behind her, the staff that had reached its full height greeted her. Billy held his breath as she froze, she traced the outline of the foreign object with the back of her hand. The gentleness of her measured movements made it impossible to control the throbbing erection that was demanding his immediate attention.

"Billy," she began as her hand turned and wrapped his cock in the warmth of her gentle embrace, "is this..?"

"I'm sorry, Claire," Billy replied, absolute embarrassment was consuming him with every second that passed, "it doesn't seem to know that you are my sister. Plus, you aren't being very helpful right now."

"Its very hard," Claire cooed, ignoring Billy's protests she began stroking his manhood up and down while turning to face him. "Billy..."

"I think you should stop, Claire," he managed to spit out as his body faltered, "please, stop."

"You... don't want me?" There was a terrible sadness in her voice as she loosened the lustful grip on her brother, his reply took the shape of his own hand reaching out to her. He wrapped his hand around hers and returned it to the previous location, going as far as moving her hand.

Billy took her sigh of relief as a sign of her approval, the raging war within him had reached its inevitable conclusion. In one fluid movement, Billy positioned himself between her legs ready to attack. With a shaky hand he guided his engorged member onto the entrance to Claire's being, she bit her lip softly as he gently pushed into her before meeting unexpected resistance.

"Claire," Billy whispered, "am I, your first?"

"You are my only one," she replied, moving her arms to his back and holding him in place, "I wanted it to be you, only you, Billy, for so long."

Billy lowered his head, as their lips touched for the very first time he forcefully pushed into her and tore through the last of her barriers. Claire gasped in equal surprise and pain, Billy remained still as her body slowly adjusted to the invader, their kissing further engulfing the flames of passion. Gently, he pulled back as Claire gasped involuntarily, then moaned as he drove into her.

"You're mine, little sister," Billy said as his strokes slowly gained speed and momentum.

"All yours, big brother," Billy felt himself grow harder as she addressed him in that fashion, the taboo union between brother and sister became a powerful aphrodisiac that pushed him to a more animalistic state, forced him to ignore her moans of pain. She called him by name, lust and pain equally mixed as she shouted with each of his savage strokes. Claire began to feel waves of pleasure built in her abdomen as Billy increased the speed and magnitude of his strokes. When the first spurt of hot liquid touched her womb, Claire began to have pleasure filled convulsions, her vaginal walls hungrily grasped at the source of the liquid.

"I... can't... stop... cumming..." Billy shouted as the fourth and fifth volley was fired into his sister, it was not until he thought that his body could produce no more semen that his body allowed him to take a full breath. They continued kissing while Billy remained inside of her, pausing only for enough time to allow each other to take a breath. Both bodies were coated with a thin layer of perspiration, Claire's tightness functioned like a combat tourniquet and allowed Billy to remain hard. In no time he again began the steady in and out thrusts into his sister, her over-stuffed pussy made gushing sounds in tune with the pounding she was enduring.

"Oh god, oh god..." Claire was unable to formulate words as she felt Billy unleashing yet another wave of cum onto her womb, "I can feel you, big brother," she gasped as his cock twitched. "I can feel you filling me with your cum, big brother," his cock twitched again.

"I love you, Claire," Billy said.

"I love you, Billy." She wrapped her legs around him waist, his hard cock still embedded within her, "I want them. I want all of your babies inside of me, big brother." His cock twitched again just before he resumed his strokes; by the time his alarm finally went off he had filled her five times.

"What if you end up pregnant, Claire? How are we going to explain that?" Billy held on to her naked body as they continued to lay on the bed that had witnessed their beautiful sin.

"We'll figure a way," she replied, "but I was serious, I want your babies."

"You'll have them," he replied, turning her onto her back and mounting her once more, "all of them."

...

"Nacho!" Billy shouted as he knocked on the heavy wooden door, "it's Billy, are you home?"

"Un momento, senor Billy," he recognized Mrs. Renteria's voice as she opened the door, "todavia se esta banando, le puedo ayudar en algo?"

"She said that he is in the shower, Jenkins," Billy had learned to speak Spanish during his many hours working alongside Nacho under the scorching hot sun. "Wants to know if there is something she could do for us."

"Damn," Jenkins rubbed his chin, "we might as well wait for him then."

"No, gracias, senora. Aqui lo esperamos," Billy again translated, "si le podemos molestar por unas cervecitas?" Billy grinned, "you want a beer, Jenkins?"

"Ain't it a bit early to be drinking?" Jenkins asked without refusing the beer as Mrs. Renteria moved into her home.

"Funny you should say that," Billy replied, "that's exactly what she said." As the two men sipped their cold beverages, they filled the silence with idle chit chat. Jenkins had refused to tell him about his suspicions in detail until they spoke with Nacho.

"Billy boy," Nacho greeted him as he emerged from the house with three beers in hand, "you're going to get me in trouble with the esposa if we keep up this early day drinking habit of yours!"

"Nobody is twisting your arm here, Nacho," Billy replied as he shook the man's hand. "You remember Jenkins?"

"I do," Nacho extended his hand, "been a while since we spoke, Mr. Jenkins. How can I help you?"

"You been losing animals these past few days?" Jenkins asked.

"A few," Nacho replied, "about the same time as you started losing some too, Billy boy. What's this about?"

"Jenkins here has a theory," Billy said, "thinks he knows what has been killing the animals."

"Well," Jenkins replied, "I don't know what it is, but I think it might be coming after one of yours pretty soon." Nacho looked at him suspiciously, prompting him to continue, "the way it hits the ranches around here, always in the same order, same amount of days between attacks. If I'm right, and I'm not saying that I am, its gonna hit yours next."

"Y tu que piensas, mijo?" Nacho asked Billy.

"We don't have much to go on," Billy replied, "its not gonna hurt to keep an eye out on your animals tomorrow night."

"Well, Mr. Jenkins," Nacho smiled, "what do you have in mind?"

"I say we form a group," Jenkins replied, "watch each other's lands until whatever it is that's killing our animals is trapped or killed. If we get lucky, we might catch it in your lands and not have to worry about it after tomorrow."

"Works for me," Nacho replied as he extended his hand to Jenkins, "then we will see you tomorrow, yes?" Turning to Billy he continued, "saludos a tu mujer, Billy, ya son dias que no se dejan ver."

"I will be here," Jenkins replied.

"We'll see you, Nacho," Billy laughed as the two men walked back to Billy's house.

"What was that last thing he said, boy? You look awfully fuzzed about it."

"Nothing much," Billy lied, "he was just asking when I would be bringing Claire over to visit." Nacho knew the details of Claire and Billy's relationship, and had kept their secret closely guarded; once again Billy reminded himself of how grateful he was to have a man like Nacho that he could call a friend.

...

From that first night on, the siblings slept in the same bed as newlyweds. They were unable to marry, of course, but that hardly prevented them from living a life as husband and wife. They had to maintain that part of their lives a secret from everyone, outside of their four walls they took special precautions to appear as any brother and sister would. Each night they consummated their love, Claire had blossomed and her motherly instincts had emerged. With the newness of their relationship, their precautions were sometimes ignored in the heat of passion.

It had been just under a month when Billy and Claire tore each other's clothing apart inside the barn. The animals were peacefully grazing as Billy drove his cock into her for the second time that morning. His sexual appetite had become almost insatiable, the almost daily doses of cum were making Claire into a sex fiend herself. Any time Billy felt the urge to take her, she was more than a willing participant, this time had been no different. Their few encounters outside of the house were always quick and quiet affairs, sound could carry for long distances in the country winds.

aka_Mike
aka_Mike
506 Followers