Out the Window Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mister_Shy
Mister_Shy
2,708 Followers

"Old man?" inquired Katie. "He doesn't look so old to me."

Ryan grinned. "Ah, no, Dale here's a real bull. I just like to call the old man out. He's almost a partner now."

"Really?" Katie made her eyes flash and put her hand on Dale's arm. "You sound like a really important guy." Dale heard the sarcasm in her tone and had to smile, despite the tightening knot in his stomach.

Ryan scoffed. "Yeah, but I'm the future of the company, honey. I tell ya, in about five years, we're gonna see some new management."

Katie turned away from Dale and leaned in to Ryan. "Is that right?"

Ryan nodded sagely, not realizing his expression was making him look drunk. "But enough about me. What are you doing here..." Ryan checked over his shoulders. "Alone? Are you alone?"

Katie nodded. "I'm looking for my daddy."

Ryan slapped his forehead and groaned with laughter. "Oh, man, you are something else." Shielding his eyes and face, he shot a look at Dale ('Can you believe this chick?' he mouthed.) "So what's your daddy look like?"

Katie straightened her posture and folded her hands in her lap. "Well, he's long and tall and handsome. He's a pretty important man; maybe you've met him."

"Oh, yeah," Ryan assented. "I bet I have. Where's he work?"

Katie did her best ditz impression: "I don't know that! All of those big business names sound the same to me." She laid her manicured fingers over Ryan's arm. "Have you seen him?"

Ryan's grin betrayed his eagerness. "No doubt, little lady. You say he's, er, long and tall?"

Katie nodded with a slow, sultry rustle of her curls. "Very long," she replied. "And very tall."

"Well let me tell you what," Ryan replied, "how about you and me go look for him?"

Katie smiled. "I don't know. My daddy doesn't like me talking to strangers."

Dale was drinking Katie in. He couldn't help this: Katie was forcing him to see her as a woman, as a creature wild in her own element, as this beautiful, maybe dangerous, unfamiliar thing. He glanced down at the place her thighs met on the barstool. The way her skin supply pressed against her skin. Her long, smooth knees and shins. When he glanced up Katie was staring at him. She'd caught him looking.

"But what about your friend?" She was talking to Ryan, who leaned over her shoulder (sneaking a glance down her cleavage).

"Oh, him? He's fine. The man closed a deal today so he should feel pretty secure. You don't mind waiting here, do ya, Dale?"

Would Katie really leave with Ryan? Dale balked at the idea. Was she trying to make him jealous? No, that wasn't Katie's game. All the same, the idea of Ryan leaving this bar with his daughter was not going to happen. But if she didn't...

Katie pouted at Ryan and drew her hair over her delicate ear. "You're so shy," she said to Dale. "Do you need a mommy?"

Dale's stomach muscles tightened and an intense throb started between his legs. Katie, talking to him like that, in public. He glanced about him. Everywhere there were couples at tables or large business parties or bunches of people chatting and laughing or grumbling over their drinks. He and Ryan were just two more business men and Katie was just one more babe in the bar. But that did her a disservice. He glanced back at Katie, who seemed to twist his cock through his eyes and hers.

"I'm alright," he said.

Katie uncrossed her legs on the barstool. "You sure?"

Ryan let a stream of air from between his lips. "See? He's fine. Hey, you know what? I didn't catch your name."

"I haven't given it to you yet," Katie told him. "Do you think you can handle it?"

"Oh yeah," said Ryan, nodding his head. Dale finished his drink.

"I've got a lot of work to do tonight," said Katie. "Do you like to stay up late?"

"Real late," replied Ryan.

Katie glanced back at Dale. "Daddy never lets me stay up late. He says that's when the bad men come out."

Ryan kept himself from drooling. "Your father is certainly right about that, sweetheart. But you can tell I'm one of the good guys."

"I don't know," Katie told him. She turned to Dale. "Do you like my dress?" she asked.

"It looks expensive."

Katie smiled. "That's not what I asked."

"Sorry," he said. "I'm at a loss for words."

"I can see that. You're letting him do all the talking." She pointed her thumb at Ryan.

"Talking's good," Dale replied. "I'm better at working with my hands."

"Is that right?" said Katie.

Dale motioned for the bartender to bring him his tab. He glanced back at Katie. "That's what I've been told."

Katie slid her purse off the bar. "Excuse me for a minute, boys." She clacked past them in her heels and strode to the restroom. Dale watched every table of men watch her pass like a wave of noses and eyeballs. All of those men, he realized, wanted his daughter. All of those men could feel the blood pumping down past their waists. And who was Dale to them? Just a guy.

The bartender brought him his check and he tipped generously.

"You outta here?" Ryan asked.

"Think so," said Dale. "How do you think it's going?"

Ryan shook his head. "That chick is something else. Can you believe her with that 'daddy' stuff?"

Dale grinned with what Ryan didn't realize was embarrassment. "Nope."

"Say, though," said Ryan, leaning in. "That was some pretty slick shit with the playing it cool thing. You're not a bad wing man—but you might be too good." Ryan leaned back. "It's too bad you're married, man." He laughed and Dale found himself examining the pale shadow around Ryan's finger.

The sound of Katie's heels jangled both of their senses. The girl, tall but taller in the pumps, didn't go back to her stool. Her purse over her shoulder, she strode right up to Ryan—between his legs on the barstool—and pulled him into a hot, full mouthed kiss. Caught off guard, Ryan enjoyed the kiss and tried to get a squeeze of her ass before she pulled away.

Katie drew a finger over her lip. Then she handed something to Ryan. Dale, in shock, looked down with Ryan at his hands.

It was a stained pair of panties.

Ryan brought his eyes back to Katie. She smiled at him and reached over. She grabbed Dale's hand and drew him off his barstool. At his full height Katie came up to his chin in her heels. Her fingers entwined with his and she looked up into his eyes. "Let's put those hands to work." She glanced back at Ryan and grinned devilishly. "Enjoy those."

Ryan watched, crestfallen, as Katie led Dale out of the bar and towards the elevators. Unabashedly, he brought the girl's panties to his face (and ignored the distasteful looks of the other women at the bar). Sighing, he stuffed the panties into his pocket and swiveled around to the bar.

"She wasn't lying," he said to the bartender. "She was a sexy bitch."

* * *

Across the lobby he let the girl lead him. He thought she was leading him to the elevators but she went past them on the way to the stairs. Together they pushed through the door and stopped at the landing.

"You're on the fourth floor, aren't you?" Katie said.

"Yes," said Dale. He felt like he had fallen into a familiar dream several miles below sea level. His heart was beating fast.

Katie suddenly seemed much shyer than in the bar. Maybe it was because she was alone with her father for the first time. She slowly dropped his hand.

"Do you want to take me up?"

Dale stared down at her. The sterile stairway lights could do nothing to spoil the youthful glow that emanated from her body.

Katie saw the way his eyes traced over her, but saw too where they stopped, which was where men's eyes never stopped, on her eyes. She smiled at him slowly.

"It's good to see you."

He said it, which made her bolder. She took his hand again. "Take me upstairs."

He didn't answer. He just followed her.

Katie led him up the white stairwell. The walls were painted in thick layers of white paint that contrasted sharply with the dim, blackish railings. She took him up and took the stairs in her heels. The whole time she felt his eyes on her and she led him, flight after flight, to the top. As she reached for the door she suddenly felt his body rush against hers and she turned in time to throw her arms up and let him crush her against the door.

She opened her mouth and his tongue melted over her own. His strong fingers dug into the flesh of her thigh as he pushed her up the wall. Her thighs opened. She felt his hard, clothed member against her naked pussy. Her hand went limp and dropped her purse over his shoulder. It made a plastic smack on the concrete. He broke the kiss when a dribble of spittle slipped down to her chin and touched his.

"Katie, this—"

She bit his cheek angrily and he recoiled. He stared into her eyes, which burned. She set her chin defiantly. "Pick up my purse."

He let her slide down his body for a long time. Somehow she settled back to earth, first one heel touching the concrete, then the other. She watched her father bend down and pick up the purse. When he handed it to her she opened the door to let them onto the fourth floor corridor. She knew which one was his from his email. So they continued down the hallway like any normal people would until they got to room 432.

Katie turned around and held out her hand for the door key.

It was in his pocket, but he wasn't sure if he should give it to her.

"Are you mad?" she said.

His blood was boiling. Everywhere. He saw Katie in multiple dimensions: as a woman, as a gorgeous young woman, as his daughter, as his...

He couldn't stop now.

He pressed her against his door, right there in the corridor, and reached under her shimmering dress. "Ah!" Katie started. She felt her father's fingers push inside of her. Reacting, she kicked her left knee up. Her father rolled the hem of her dress up higher and higher until everything below her waist was bared to the entire hallway. "D-daddy—" she stuttered. His big palm was working his middle and ring fingers up into her juicy slit. All the while he manhandled her. His left hand was shamelessly squeezing her tit through her dress. It made her feel dirty.

"Someone will see," she hissed to him.

"Maybe your daddy will see."

Katie stared down the long, dim carpeting of the hotel's fourth floor and bucked her pelvis against her father's questing hand. She looked up into her his neck—his face was pressed into her golden hair. Hurriedly, she whipped her neck back down the hallway, arching her back into the door and stifling the cry that wanted to rip out of her.

"He'd be mad at me. Oh! He told me not to let strangers inside me." His fingers. His fingers in there.

"It's probably a bad idea to hang out in bars, then."

Dale rolled the heel of his palm up and put more pressure on Katie's clitoris. She almost lost her balance. The hall was room temperature but she felt a chill on her ass and the back of her legs.

"Don't tell daddy I was in a bar. He'll punish me."

"You want to be punished?" Dale asked. He slipped the door card into the electronic lock and they fell inside. Dale held his daughter's arms until she could walk straight on the carpet in her heels. She was like a fawn stumbling into the dark room.

"Our hotel room..." Katie whispered. "We have our own hotel room..."

A shudder worked its way through Dale's body. He watched his daughter throw her purse on the table and he flicked the lamp switch on. A single, dim light shined on them both from near the bed. Katie drew her hair over her shoulders and threw her hands back into the empty air.

"Say you want me," she said huskily.

He swung the door shut behind him. "Show me your pussy."

Katie smiled and rubbed her hands down her body. So daddy was playing her game now. Delicately, she took the hem of her dress and drew it up, watching his eyes, as she drew the material higher up her thighs until it slipped over her trim abdominals and bellybutton. She flashed her father and spread her legs.

"You shaved," he said.

"I kept getting wet... Sticky pubic hair is uncomfortable when you can't stop."

They stood feet apart from each other. Heavy electricity vibrated in the space between them.

"Can't stop what?" said Dale. His eyes were glued to her inner thighs glistening in the dim lamplight. My God, he thought, she really is wet. He squeezed his fingers together, the ones that had been inside of her. His knuckles stuck together.

Katie kissed the air. "Am I making you hard?"

Her eyes sparkled. "You are mad at me, aren't you? Do you want to punish me?" She let the hem of her dress drop and whirled around. She approached the table by the television and stopped. Placing a hand on the table, she reached back and jerked the skirt over her ass. Her round, tight cheeks exposed her delicate skin and the firm mouth of her labia hinting below. "When was the last time you spanked me?" Katie snuck a coquettish glance over her shoulder. "It's okay, daddy... I deserve it. Don't I? For being too sexy?" She batted her lashes at him.

He pulled at his tie and cast it aside. He had already committed this sin. If he was damned, Hell, he was damned and then some. Katie leaned over the table as he approached her and presented the plump flesh of her bottom to him.

"I've been a bad girl, daddy."

His dick was a bolt of iron in his pants. It hurt to walk. It hurt to flex it. It hurt to think about her and it was useless to think of anything else. He had crossed the distance between them and now his hands were on her hips. A charge of electricity snapped Katie's senses. For a helpless moment she thought this was all a mistake.

But the first smack that her father laid on her ass made her think different.

"Hahn!" she cried out. He hadn't held back. Dale grabbed Katie by the hip and pulled her to him. With his right hand he reeled back and slapped her ass cheek again. "Oh God," Katie moaned, "I'm sorry, daddy, I'm so sorry!"

"What were you thinking, dressing up like this? What if Ryan recognized you?" Dale slapped her ass and it stung his own palm.

"I'm bad," Katie gasped. "I couldn't help it. I needed to see you."

"Why?"

Katie didn't answer.

Dale spanked her and she cried out. "I needed you!" she said. She twisted in his hands until she was facing him. She grabbed his shirt and ripped it open—the buttons scattered across the room. Dale stared at her dumbstruck. Katie reached out and pushed his undershirt over his chest. Her fingers glided over his bare flesh, the hardness of the several years spent attempting to sublimate his lust readily apparent. Her hands trailed down his flat stomach, down to his belt. She began to unbuckle him.

"I go to sleep with my cunt on fire..." She glanced up at him as she pulled his belt through the loops. "Do you know how hard it is to be a smart girl who likes sex?" She plucked his zipper between her fingers and dragged it down. "I think there's something wrong with me," she confessed to him. Her deft fingers unbuttoned his pants.

She dropped his pants and the two of them were staring down at the tremendous bulge in his boxers. "But it's wrong," he said obviously. Katie met his eyes.

"That's why I want it," she gasped. She delicately peeled his boxers away from his body and let his penis rise up out of the fabric. "All I want to do..." she whispered, not looking at him, looking at his cock. She lovingly drew his boxers over his ass and guided them down his legs. "All I want to do right now is fuck you. I want you to fuck me." Katie slipped her left strap over her shoulder. "Don't you want to fuck me, daddy?" She petted the head of his cock and smiled at the way it bobbed and throbbed at her touch. She pulled the right strap over her shoulder, continuing to undress for him. "Don't you want to fuck me the way Ryan wanted to fuck me?" She pulled her arms through her straps and laid a hand over her chest as the fabric softly slipped down her body. "There's nothing wrong with your friend fucking me, aside from the fact he's married," she said. "Don't you think that's a little..." She slid the dress over her breasts; it dissolved around her, revealing her naked save for the silver heels, in front of her father. "...unfair?" she finished.

Dale grabbed his daughter and thrust her up against the wall. There was a solid WHUMP as she connected followed by the hollow clatter as her heels. Taking her thighs in both hands, Dale opened her. His thick shaft thrust up inside his daughter and Katie screamed. Her arms snaked around his neck. "Does it hurt, daddy?" she cried into his ear. Her lips played wetly over his skin.

"Not anymore," he grunted. He slid out and pushed up, letting gravity do the rest.

"You never call me," she huffed. "Mom thinks you're mad at me."

"I am mad at you," Dale snapped back.

Katie ground her body against him expertly. Each time he thrust in she coiled her stomach and hips to play with his dick while it was inside her. She twisted and squirmed over his penis, perfectly aware of how to fuck a man when he was good enough to deserve it.

There were many facets to Katie's lust for her father, but the one she had never counted on was that he would be both bigger and randier than any previous partner she'd had. It was possible he wasn't the longest but he was by far the thickest; the way he fucked her, too... It wasn't just that he was strong. Dale felt right.

Katie had never thought of herself as a slut. She enjoyed sex and there seemed little wrong with that so long as precautions were taken or her lovers weren't too egregiously chosen. But there was something wickedly sluttish about the way she craved her father's thick cock. She began to shake and felt her first orgasm coming on.

She clutched at him desperately. "Say you love me," she said quickly.

Dale pushed into her. "What?"

She roared at him: "Damn it!" Katie fought against his grip and agilely angled her ankles to let her father know she wanted to hug his hips. He shifted swiftly, reaching over her legs to grasp her from underneath. Katie then hooked her heels around her father's ass and coaxed him farther up into her womanhood. "Do it—" Her father's fingers pressing into her ass was what sent her to the edge. She'd spent so many hours in the gym... She'd never imagined it would be her father squeezing her like that (well, maybe just a little).

"I love you," Dale said, the meaning diluted by the strength of her pussy hugging his cock.

"Ah! You!" she cried. She pulled her father's face in and laid her wet mouth over his own, letting him kiss her, letting him leave his filial reservations aside and fill her mouth with his tongue and breath. "I love you," she groaned as she came over her father's penis, hard and ecstatic. She undulated over his dick, letting the orgasm crest and rise and fall and rise again. "I love you, you bastard, I'm sorry—"

Dale pulled her away from the wall and dropped her onto the bed. "No, no, no..." she moaned, thinking he would pull out of her. But he didn't—he kept her locked onto his body even while he plopped her down on the mattress. Her breasts rose and jiggled against her sternum. Her bottom teetered on the edge and she lifted her legs up. One of her pumps tumbled from her toes with a muffled thump. The other dangled uselessly from her ankle and bobbed against his hip.

Dale bent over her, pulling her arms up and watching the way her glutinous breasts shined and stretched with ease, the way they pointed at him with fertile elasticity. In awe, he slid his fingers over her breasts—how had he never noticed this; they haunted him; they taunted him (for a moment he pushed as far into her vagina as she could take and was rewarded by her guttural cry). He pulled her arms higher until she was pinned to the bed and his fingers entangled with hers above her head. Katie squeezed her father's palms against hers and dragged her feet around his waist. She twisted her hips against him so that his dick rolled and caught inside her.

Mister_Shy
Mister_Shy
2,708 Followers