Out the Window Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mister_Shy
Mister_Shy
2,708 Followers

"I'm sorry," she said again, squeezing his cock as it glided out of her body.

"Why?" was all Dale could say.

Their eyes were locked, fascinated by the unfamiliar lust in their familiar faces.

"Vanessa told me once she thought you were a nymphomaniac." She smiled sweetly as he thrust into her for emphasis. "But she's a psychologist, so..." His dick brushed her g-spot and her nipples got harder. "Wa—I wanted..." Katie leaned back. The farther she leaned, the fuller her breasts loomed in her father's vision. "To..." she continued. Dale dragged his tongue from the underside of each of Katie's breasts, pausing at her nipple and then suckling at the other. "Experiment..." Katie gasped and felt a smaller, submissive orgasm surrender to her father's hot energy.

"I have to cum," he told her. It wasn't a warning, it wasn't a demand. It was a solid fact; one that titillated her and made her body swell with the thought of receiving her father's semen.

"Mm," she said, opening her legs wide. "Now."

"Not inside you," he groaned.

She pouted. "Don't—"

"Never inside you."

She felt him. He was growing thicker and thicker. Without warning, her father pulled out of her and rolled her over. Her waist on the bed, her ass hanging over the side, she suddenly felt him push his dick between her cheeks.

"Anh! Daddy!" she complained. The shaft of his dick was sliding up and down over her callipygian posterior. But that gave her an idea. "Daddy..."

"Unh," was his reply. He was really close, she thought for a gleeful minute. Would this work?

"Put it inside," she told him. She spread her hands over the comforter, savoring the weird but insatiable giddiness of feeling her father's penis rubbing against her butt.

"I—can't—" he started.

"Not in there, silly," she intoned. She glanced over her shoulder and then squashed her breasts against the blanket as she reached back and grabbed her ass cheeks. She pulled firmly and exposed herself to him. Her anus.

Dale stared, his dick hanging and twitching in mid-air. He had to—but he couldn't—

Katie, for her part, had never had a man back there. To be honest, the idea had never appealed to her. Even now she was cautious—but she wanted him to do it. Just this once. "It's okay," she told him. "It's okay."

Drawn by a lust that now defied all reason, Dale approached his daughter's rear. Without lubrication, this could be impossible—yet his dick was so coated with Katie's juices that—

The both groaned as his dick pressed against her delicate asshole. "Th-that's it, papa," she coaxed him, trying to relax her muscles enough to let him in. He was big and she was scared.

"I don't want to hurt you," her father managed to stammer out, though she could tell that until he burst he would be mostly incoherent. He was about to burst.

Suddenly the head of his dick popped in.

"Oh my God!" Katie growled.

Dale couldn't believe it. He had just shoved his dick into his daughter's ass.

"Katie—" He reached out and pressed his hand into the sweat covered small of her back.

"It's—it's alright." Her whole body was shaking. He pushed in a little further but it hurt. "Oh God!" she cried. "Stop!" He did, but only for lack of being able to push in further. "I'm sorry—" she started.

"Katie, I'm going to cum—"

She shut her eyes. "Give it to me, daddy!"

He spurted and ejaculated inside her. Much of it flooded back and leaked down her sweaty crack. She felt him reach between her ass cheeks and jerk himself off. All the while he kept pushing in; but she didn't scream. She did release her cheeks to clutch at the bed. But her father kept cumming so she endured it, listened to him groan and pleasure himself with her body. "That's it, daddy," she whispered. The hot spunk seeped into her rectum. The pain straightened the muscles in her neck and bled up her spine. Even that gave her a sexual release and she rubbed her lonely pussy against the soaked mattress. It was obscene, she realized—she humping the bed corner while her father had his way with her, put his seed in her, practically butt fucked her. And he kept at it until his arm gave out and his dick finally stopped pumping. Finally, gently, he pulled the tip of his penis from her supple ass.

She listened to the sounds of the big man that was her father, his abrupt groan and then the heavy breath. Before there had been a window that came between their afterglow. What now? He kneeled down and tried to untie the shoe from her ankle. Then, cautiously, he reached up and rubbed her behind, his fingers massaging her.

He helped her up onto the mattress. She sat on the bed and squirmed a little, feeling his ejaculate worm its way between her cheeks. Her toes played with his fingers as he loosened the strap of her pump. Then he rubbed at the red mark it had dug into her skin.

They showered quietly together. In her bare feet she came up to his chest, which was unusual for her being so tall. She was still quite leggy, which her father remarked on absently as he soaped her knees and buttocks and showered kisses on her clitoris. But of course that set her off again and soon she was happily running her fingers through his hair as he ate her out in the shower and brought her to orgasm with the billowing heat of the spray making her nipples zing.

When he'd finished with her he made special care to wash her delicate privates and especially her behind, leading a queer but pleasant soapy excursion into her ass.

The whole time she gazed hungrily at his erection as it proudly swayed away from his body. Once they'd finished washing each other and there were a few wet towels on the floor she squeezed him playfully.

"What do you want?" she teased.

"I want you to get on your knees," he said.

"You don't make mommy get on her knees."

"You're not mommy."

With pleasure she kneeled before her father, her naked skin fresh and flushed from the shower and his loving touch. She spat on his cock and used her lips to spread it around his shaft. The sound of his groan was becoming an aphrodisiac to her.

He came quickly this time, giving her the proper warning, to which she simply licked at the slit in his dick until it came over her tongue and mouth. She asked him to rub it into her face, which he was reluctant to do at first... She was his dirty girl but he still worried about degrading her. It was sweet, she told him, but then took him to the back of her throat and let her spit and his sperm dribble down her chin. "It's what I want..." she promised him. Or maybe demanded.

It was a sinful vacation from the morality outside their hotel room. At some point they had taken to each other's bodies and felt free to explore. Falling asleep spooning was a new sensation for Katie. There wasn't anyone to scare them, there was nowhere else she wanted to be. She fell asleep with his hand cupping her bare vagina.

* * *

Katie woke abruptly. It was early morning, almost 3 AM. For a moment she had to remember where she was, and who the large man with the erection was beside her. Oh, she remembered quickly, that.

Katie turned on her side and pulled the sheets back. His erection was pressed against her ass, fully prepared to play whether Dale was awake or not. She shifted and turned until she faced him.

Her breasts sloped from her body and slid against his skin. She lifted her right one and let it gently slip from her fingers. She trailed her hand down her side, over her flat stomach, back around her hip and the generous curve of her ass, and then back up her thigh to the hot, wet place between her legs. She reached out and squeezed his dick appreciatively and her father stirred.

What would happen? she wondered. Was this the last time? Would he forbid it? He was mad at her a little, she knew. How could he not be? But it wasn't her fault.

Now, in the cool of the night, the complete blackness of the alien hotel room, she felt like another woman. She felt wrapped up in his masculinity so that only where his body ended she began, warm, open, waiting. Watching him sleep made her horny. And that wasn't right. But since it was so wrong, she decided to do something she'd wanted to do since she was young and accidentally spied her father giving it to her mother. His dick had looked so pink then, so wet as it disappeared into her. Katie had been terrified and still amused, slipping away before either of them realized she'd seen. But it had stayed with her, that vision of her father as something other than the calm yet stressed working man she'd known all her life. That long, plunging beast had convinced her. There was not a little bit of the animal in Dale.

Katie curled up into a ball and pushed herself into her father's chest. "Daddy," she whispered.

Dale gradually came to life. "Huzzuh?" he said. Where was he? Soft breasts were nuzzling against him. "What?" he started. It was Katie.

"Daddy," she whispered to his chest.

"What—what's wrong?"

"Daddy, I'm scared..." she whispered. She gave his chin the softest kiss.

"What happened?"

Katie pulled her body against Dale's and he felt her legs, her knees, her breasts and stomach lock against his own. The vibrancy of her skin compelled him to draw her deeper into himself.

"I had a bad dream," Katie said. "There was a big monster and he...he wanted..."

"What did he want?"

Katie pushed her stomach into her father until his dick rubbed against her bellybutton. "Oh, daddy, what is that?" she cried out.

Dale had caught on. He pressed his penis against her belly and sunk his hands into her shoulder blades. "Maybe you're still dreaming," he said.

"Oh, daddy, don't do it," she pleaded. "Don't do what the monster did."

Dale took Katie and pushed her onto her side. With his big hands he drew her buttocks up against his crotch and swept the skin of her ass, her thighs. He slid his fingers into her crack. Then he gripped her firmly and lifted her leg.

"What are you doing, daddy?"

"I have to feed the monster, baby."

"Oh, daddy," she moaned. Her heart pounded against her chest. He knew what to do.

Dale squeezed her juicy thigh and arched his pelvis up until the tip of his cockhead parted her moistened folds. "Daddy wants to give you his monster," he whispered into her ear.

"Don't hurt me, dadd—," she gasped. His right arm snaked under her pillow and reached around to clutch her breast. She gave a shrill cry when their bodies met, wet, squelching, fucking slowly, rhythmically. When she came she called him a monster. They must have gone on near an hour before her father pulled out of her and blew his load all over her thighs.

As she shook and trembled from his dominion over her he finally released her left leg. She closed her thighs and rubbed his seed into her skin.

* * *

Ryan knocked on the door. It was almost seven and they weren't due out of the hotel until eight but he'd ask if Dale wanted to grab some breakfast.

When the door opened his eyes bugged and he had to take a step back. The girl was standing in front of him with a towel wrapped around her tits and her hair wrapped up in another. She was a knockout, fresh from the shower and her skin as sweet and supple as a cherry. Ryan swallowed and tried to combat his shock.

Katie smiled warmly at him and glanced back into the dark room. She wet her lips and whispered, "My daddy's sleeping."

"Hot damn!" Ryan hissed. "Your daddy's a lucky guy."

Katie winked. "He's not bad. Sorry if I led you on last night."

Ryan held his hands out. "Hey, all's fair in love and hanky panky, right?" He shooked his head and stepped away. Then he stepped back and shook his head again. "You know he's, ah, married, right?"

Katie put her finger to her pursed lips and shhh'd him. Then she turned in the doorway and caught his eye over her shoulder. "He'll be down soon." The towel suddenly fell from between her armpits and fluttered to her ankles. Ryan had to watch as the girl slowly bent down, gathered the towel and gently slipped it up over her round calves and up and over her ass. She left it there, the swell of her breasts just visible from between her arms. "Oops," she chirped. "Clumsy me."

The door closed softly and Ryan was left scratching his head and stumbling down the hall. "Damn, old man," he muttered to himself, "hope that man eater left enough of you to fit in a carry-on."

Mister_Shy
Mister_Shy
2,708 Followers