Out With The Girls...Ch. 02

Story Info
His journey into fem heats up.
1.8k words
4.51
92.1k
24

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 01/12/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
toontessa
toontessa
124 Followers

Out With The Girls As A Girl Ch. 02

“Come on honey,” Heather led me to the make up table. I stood, remembering to walk like a girl as she led me over. I sat and she began to work on my face.

“A man can simply roll out of bed and be ready to start his day,” Heather said as she put foundation on me, “as a woman, you want to take the time to look as beautiful as you can,” she worked expertly on my face, lips and eyes. I stared in the mirror at my bright, pink lips, the delicate rosy cheeks, the penciled in eyebrows, long and feminine and the eyeliner. She finished by putting long lashes on. I was getting so turned on feeling the silk smooth panties and bra, and my face so pretty. My own reality seemed far away.

She was in front of me with the cleaned dildo in her hand.

“I’m going to teach you how to suck cock,” she said, rubbing it against my face. I opened my mouth. “No, get down on your knees,” she smiled.

I was on my knees, she stuck one end of the dildo in her cunt, gently working half of it inside of her.

She looked down at me, her eyes half closed as she worked the dildo inside of her, “Open your mouth Mary,” she sighed. I did, she rubbed my lips with her rubber cock, “when I put this in your mouth, I want you to breathe through your nose.” She put the head into my mouth. I knew what she meant, with a mouth full of cock, normal breathing would have gagged me, but by breathing through my nose, I could keep the head of the cock in my mouth longer. “I want you to move your tongue around the head, while it is in your mouth,” she said, moaning as the dildo in her cunt did its’ magic. I licked the rubbery head, then licked the shaft. I yearned for the real thing.

Heather began to orgasm, moaning as she worked the dildo in faster and faster, as she collapsed on the floor, she pulled the dildo out and gave it to me, I quickly put it in my mouth, licking her juices off of it.

“I could tell you liked getting fucked up the ass,” she said as we shared a cigarette.

“It was painful at first, but it was a good pain, I wanted more,” I confessed in my feminine voice.

“You want a real man, a real cock,” she smiled.

“I do, but...” I was hesitant.

“Don’t worry,” she laughed, “now you just will not feel fulfilled until you have a real, throbbing cock shooting a load in your asshole.” She looked at me, I looked worried, she took my head in her hands, “Hey honey,” she kissed me gently on the lips, “all three of us are going to enjoy some real cock tonight, it’s going to be fun, just let yourself go. After all,” she smiled, “look how far you’ve come already.”

Carla was back, “Hey ladies,” she said as she came in the door, her arms full of bags. We got up as she came in the bedroom. “You look hot Mary,” Carla smiled at me. I felt so relaxed to know that I was one of them. “Except for the hair,” she said, which was true. I looked fem except for my hair. And of course, no breasts.

Carla took out a red haired wig. It was long and styled. Carla put it on me as though she were putting on a crown, “Oh, you look so beautiful,” she looked truly happy for me as she held up a mirror for me to look at. I did look like a beautiful woman.

The pantyhose were another treat that made me realize the sexual thrills were adding up with each new step I took into womanhood. They felt so sexy against my legs, I wondered how women could walk around with these things on all day and not cum a million times. I loved walking around in them. My outfit was a mini skirt, dark green, with a dark, red top that glittered. Then there were the shoes, black, high heels with straps.

Whatever life I had before did not matter right now. Wife, manly job, I did not care. I was so into being a woman, that when Carla handed me the last part of my wardrobe, a fake set of boobs in a bra, I thought I would cum all over myself. Heather helped me put on the bra, with the boobs. A little make up on the chest and I looked like a real beauty queen. We giggled and laughed until we could not laugh anymore.

Carla smiled at me, “It’s time to go out on the town princess,” she said, taking me by the hand and leading me to the door, leaving me no time to protest. It was what I wanted, I wanted a hot cock in my asshole, in my mouth, I wanted to be taken by a man, I was just nervous about being out in public.

We drove to a club in the heart of the city. I was in the middle as the three of us walked to the door, we were ogled and whistled at, I was so turned on. The club was dark, music played loud and we sat in a booth. I put a cigarette in my mouth, a masculine hand holding a lighter was suddenly in front of my face. As he flicked his lighter, I lowered my cigarette to the flame, sucking as it lit. I looked over.

The first time I ever looked at a man sexually, and he was a hottie. He stood over six feet tall and was really built. He smiled at me. I felt instantly hard, It is hard to describe the sexual awakening I had in that bar. Up to that point, I did not have to deal with having sex with a real man. Dressed up fem and having the fantasy and the dildo was one thing. Now, I realized that I really did want a man to take me in his arms, kiss me, fuck me.

Then I had another thought. I was not a real woman. What would happen when he found that out?

Carla leaned over and whispered in my ear, “This is a place for people like us, for people like you.”

We introduced ourselves. He extended his hand down to where I sat, I took his hand and stood, we began dancing. Things kept getting better. He wrapped his powerful arms around me, looked down into my face and kissed me. I opened my lips slightly for his tongue, his hands were all over me.

Carla came up to us, “Come on guys,” she said, “we’re going back to my place.” Carla had picked up a black woman. She was tall and built. Heather had a guy, macho looking type with a beard and mustache.

I rode with Steve, giving him directions as we made small talk. He was a supervisor in a nearby factory. He was not looking for the love of his life, just some fun. I almost felt disappointed until I remembered that I had a wife at home and a regular job that I would return to Monday morning.

We went in the house, practically taking our clothes off as we entered. Steve and I were in the bedroom, we could hear the others starting to make out in the living room.

He laid me down on the bed. I looked up into his eyes. He touched my cheek, leaned down and kissed me hard on the lips. His probing tongue was in my mouth, his hand was in my pants, stroking me. I was so hot for him, we began tossing and turning as we took each other’s clothes off. Suddenly, I was face to face with my biggest desire. His cock was longer than mine and circumcised. I grabbed it greedily in my hands, stroking it, telling myself to slow down. I leaned into it, opening my mouth, touching it with my tongue, it was warm and salty tasting, I began to suck my first cock, remembering what Heather had taught me. It felt so natural, why had I never done this before? I licked around the head, then down the shaft, flicking his balls with my tongue, then taking one at a time into my mouth.

“You’re sucking me so good Mary,” Steve moaned as I continued sucking him, tasting his pre cum as it oozed out of his throbbing cock head. Suddenly it began to spasm in my mouth, it felt like he shot a gallon of cum in one second as I began to gag, I removed my mouth, swallowed, then fastened my mouth onto him again, sucking as he came. He moaned, “I didn’t want to cum until I fucked you,” he sighed.

“Don’t worry,” I assured him, “you’ll cum again real soon,” I started sucking his cock again, he got hard real quick, I presented my ass to him the way Heather and Carla had me with the dildo. He spat on his cock and pressed the head against my asshole. As he pushed in, I began clenching with my asshole, he moaned his approval as he began to thrust into me.

The feel of a real cock filling my asshole was incredible. Warm and throbbing his cock filled my asshole and then some. I looked up to see that Heather’s man was naked, standing beside me. I reached over and grabbed his cock, sucking it as Steve fucked me.

This morning, I never even knew I had these desires, I was a straight man with a wife and mortgage, now I was a hot, sexy bitch, starving for cock in both holes. This guy had a cock about my size, I sucked him, he began to fuck my face as Steve fucked my ass.

I felt his cock begin to throb harder, suddenly, I felt his hot cum shoot into my asshole, I screamed in ecstasy then put the other guy’s cock back in my mouth, sucking him harder as he began to cum inside of my mouth.

We were exhausted. Steve lit a cigarette for me. The guy I had just sucked off went back into the living room.

“You are one hot woman Mary,” Steve said admiringly.

“You are one hell of a man,” I said as a woman. His cum felt so good inside of me, as I stood, it ran down my legs. Steve got down on his knees, looking up at me, he took my cock into his mouth, sucking it hard.

“Lay down, enjoy honey,” he said as I obeyed him. Lying on the bed as he sucked me, I wondered what my life would be like now that I was fem. Would I be content to be the man most of the time and play the woman once in a while? I closed my eyes as I began to shoot off into Steve’s pretty mouth, his lips clamped around my cock.

toontessa
toontessa
124 Followers