Out With the Old, In With the New

Story Info
A willing stranger helps clear the cobwebs.
2.7k words
4.21
7.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the afternoon rolled around, Amber found herself sitting cross-legged in the middle of the living room, with bags of varying sizes sitting around her like rediscovered treasure troves. She worked through them one at a time, picking out items of clothing she hadn't been able to fit into for the longest time.

After summoning up the courage to try some on, she sucked a deep breath and faced it head on.

To her surprise, a bunch of the articles were too big, and ended up in an ever-growing heap behind her. The bigger it became, the bigger her smile grew.

An hour later, she stood there flabbergasted by just how many of the items now fit her. Almost like having a new wardrobe. With just one small bag to go.

She didn't recognize it at all.

A colourful holdall, zipped shut, and a little too bright and glittery for her usual tastes.

She tugged it open, and emptied the contents onto the floor.

Some leggings, a skirt she half remembered from her 20s, and something else.

She laughed aloud as she lifted it up to inspect it.

A bloody tutu. Of all things.

She tried to remember it, but it didn't ring a bell. Maybe something from a hen night, or a fancy dress party? She had no clue.

Her smile twitched.

What the hell.

The tutu didn't have much weight to it. And she wondered if she'd even get it up over her knees. But after a bit of shimmying and deft finger-work, it was around her waist.

She pulled up the straps. Wrestled with the front of it. A few seconds later, she decided it would be easier without her bra, so she reached inside and unhooked. Pulled it out one arm at a time.

Perfect.

Her breasts nestled into the tight fabric.

Her eyes darted to the blinds that covered the window. A last second consideration.

They were still closed.

Phew.

She moved herself to the other end of the room and dared to peek at her reflection in the mirror. The image in front of her almost made her grin.

Sure, she still wanted to lose more weight. But a mere six months ago this thing would have ripped, or burst, as soon as she exhaled. Now she wore it with a reasonable level of comfort.

Quite the moment of pride.

And for celebration.

She padded into the kitchen, and poured herself a vodka.

"Cheers," she said, and gulped it down in one.

She poured another one before returning to the living room.

Back on the floor, she started cramming everything that was too big into a black garbage bag. And another one. Ready for the bin. She had no plans of going back to that size. Not ever.

As she was pulling the tie on the final bag, she heard a knock at the door.

She glanced at the clock.

Just after two.

"Come on in."

She double knotted the bag. Heaved it up in her arms, and carried it to the corner of the room.

"Hi?"

Amber twisted her head so fast she almost snapped her neck.

"Erm," he said.

A stranger was stood in the doorway. His eyes fixed. His mouth open.

"Can I help you?"

He pulled one of his arms into view. And the box he was carrying.

"Package."

"Ah. OK." Amber walked toward him. She reached out to take it.

Then she spotted how bare her arm was. And one of the frills from the side of the tutu.

Jesus Christ.

She gulped so hard it hurt.

He gawped at her.

His pupils picked at her form like those of a predator.

What the hell could she say? There was no explanation.

She grabbed the parcel, signed for it with a trembling pen.

Forever grateful he was much taller than her. There was no way her breasts would stay inside the material if she had to bend over in any way.

"Thanks," she stuttered through a dry mouth.

"My pleasure," he said. His tone a little too pleased.

Amber could feel her entire face flame red. And the cool air from outside swarmed her bare legs. Pretty much all the way up to the knickers she'd thankfully kept on.

"Practising some moves, are you?"

"What?" Amber couldn't look directly at him. "Oh, erm, yeah."

He chuckled.

"Thanks, again," Amber said.

"It's my pleasure." He cleared his throat a little. "Not often I get a treat like this on my rounds."

She caught movement out of the corner of her eye.

Looked.

And reeled and licked her lips at the same time.

His meaty hand was pulling and prodding at his crotch.

"Jesus."

The word was out of her mouth before she could even think to restrain it.

He laughed. But didn't stop.

Even around the bulk of his hand she could make out the shape of his erection. Thick, firm, and eager.

She couldn't take her eyes off of it.

Her nipples stiffened, and her knees weakened..

"Gonna give me a twirl then?"

Amber shook her head. No bloody way.

"isn't that what they're for?" He pressed the heel of his hand hard into his groin, and the curve of his cock flexed, as it fought back.

Amber stood her ground. In silence.

He gripped himself. Pinched along the shaft.

His cock twitched. Bulged through the material of his trousers.

Amber bit the back of her bottom lip. Her breathing became thick in her lungs. Heavy, and laboured.

"Just one twirl," the stranger said. His voice rasped as he stroked his cock harder.

Amber opened her mouth to talk.

She heard the sound and saw his action at the same second.

His zipper was open.

Just the colour of flesh inside. Engorged flesh.

Amber gasped.

Her eyes closed for a split second. Snapped back open.

He pulled his cock free. Every inch of it. The head glistening and smooth.

Amber's feet moved. Slow at first. She shifted back a few inches. Then to the side.

Her hips tilted.

"That's it," he said. His hand moved all the way down to his balls. He cinched his fingers around his fat shaft, and rolled his way back up to the crown.

Amber turned a little. She looked back at him, afraid she might miss something. As a little droplet of pre-cum ejected from the tip of his cock, she showed her back to him. Bent over. He groaned, and the sound made her quiver. On the inside as well as the outside.

With her own loins aching now, Amber rotated her hips. Gyrated.

She turned around to face him. Lowered. Lost her bottle, and rose back up.

He kept rubbing at his cock. Looking right into her eyes.

"Back down again," he said.

She didn't put up a fight.

She moved down into almost a squatting position. Slid her hands up over her hips, and to the side of her breasts that strained against the fabric of her tutu.

She kneaded her tits together.

He exhaled. Sucked the air back in again through gritted teeth.

Her tits were free. Hanging out, over the top of her outfit.

She grabbed at them. Covered the nipples with her palms, thought about trying to push them back inside.

But his cock was so hard. Wet and hard.

She groped herself instead. Until her nipples pricked at her skin. Hot and sensitive.

The stranger took a step forward.

Amber leaned back, and almost lost her balance.

He kept moving. His cock a good few inches in front of him.

Amber reached out. Her hands found his thighs. She held on to keep upright.

His scent filled her senses. A mixture of something woody and spicy. She inhaled it deep.

The cock came closer.

She bobbed away from it.

At first.

By the time his fingers twined themselves into her hair, she was already close enough to breathe on his cock. And her tongue flitted out at just the right time to catch a lick.

He strengthened his grip. Pushed his hips.

Amber made a noise as she took it inside her mouth. A surprised little noise that transformed into something more akin to someone attacking their favourite cheat meal.

She sucked.

His cock filled her mouth to the point where she could barely breathe. But she kept going. Grunting through her nostrils as she moved up and down his shaft.

His grip remained tight in her hair. Guiding her movements.

"Yeah," he said. Over and over. Mumbling it at times, and squeaking it at others.

Amber pulled her face from his cock with a wet slurp, filled her lungs, and got straight back to work. Savouring every inch she could fit in. Nudging herself back just a little, every time the tip pressed toward her throat.

He chased her, but didn't quite use enough pressure to force it.

His cock was pulsing in her mouth. She could feel every beat of his heart. Quickening with every passing second.

He growled.

His grip released.

Amber almost fell back.

His arms reached out for her, took a hold of her arms at first. Moved to her hips, and without warning, twisted her around. She stumbled forward under his manipulations.

Within seconds she was bent over the side of the sofa. Her tits pressed into the rough fabric of the cushions. The nipples throbbing.

She felt a finger.

It teased at first. Just around the side of her knickers, brushing against the bare skin within. Then it was inside.

It'd been a while since she'd had someone else's. Too long.

She closed her eyes and pushed back onto him with her hips.

He entered her knuckle by knuckle.

A second later he pulled his hand away.

She twisted to look back at him. Ready to demand he get back to work.

Something bigger pushed inside her.

She swallowed her words. And almost her tongue.

One of his hands moved to her hip, used it for leverage. The other keeping her knickers pulled to the side. With very slow, methodical thrusts, he gained more ground. Taking himself further and further inside her.

Amber's fingertips were digging into the cushions. Pinching. She held on tight. And prayed the moment wouldn't end.

He didn't let her down.

He found his rhythm. And increased it.

The room grew hot, humid, and their combined breathing ricocheted off the walls in heaving waves.

He stopped.

A ripping sound filled the room. Her knickers were gone to the floor beside her feet.

He gripped her hips with both hands, steadied himself. And plunged himself back inside her.

Amber let out a satiated exhalation.

It didn't last long.

She yelped and yelled as he fucked her hard. She could hear him breathing against the back of her neck through gritted teeth.

Her lungs rasped. Her knees buckled. But he kept her just where he needed her to be. His cock pummelled her delighted flesh.

She reached back with her hands to get a hold on him. Any part of him. But couldn't reach.

Her fingers grasped at nothing but air.

Her thighs clenched, and her pussy rolled back and forth over every glorious inch of his erection.

The room moved.

Tumbled.

She found herself on her back. Along the length of the sofa.

She gazed up just in time to see his slippery, wet cock coming at her face. Opened her mouth. Accepted it.

Needed it.

She could hear him moaning and groaning. Feel him pawing at her tits. But everything else was a blur. Including most of her own thoughts.

She managed to get a hand to his balls. Kneaded them. Squeezed them. Moved her attentions to the shaft, and sucked back and forth until her lips pressed against her own fingers.

Her throat stretched. Gagged.

She eased her attempts. Took her time.

Then he was gone again.

Her mouth lay empty and wanting.

His hands moved down the length of her body. Brushed over all of her curves.

They found her ankles, and spread them apart.

Her heart beat faster and faster. Making her almost light headed.

He tugged her down. Pulled her until her arse rested over the edge of the sofa. Her feet hoisted high.

She braced herself.

But he traced the tip of his cock up the inside of her thigh. Ran the slick bulge of it over her eager lips, and back down the other thigh.

He grinned right at her, as she opened her eyes.

"Fuck me," she said. "Fuck me."

His hands slid down to the backs of her knees. He pushed her legs higher.

The engorged head of his cock pressed against the folds of her sex. Lingered.

Then lower.

Amber didn't have time to question it.

Her asshole was exposed, and he didn't waste any time in taking advantage of it.

He nudged himself against her.

She jerked back. Out of sheer instinct.

But little by little the tip found its way in.

She gritted her teeth. Every muscle in her face tightened. Her mouth opened. Her teeth itched, and her throat dried.

Somewhere, she willed him on. But an icy prickle of fear stopped her from relaxing into it.

She moved a quivering arm down between her thighs, searched for the thickness of his cock, and stroked it as it burrowed inside her taboo hole. With the heel of her hand she pressed against her clit. Ground against her own touch with her hips, and savoured the overwhelming wetness that soaked her skin.

He was in now.

She could feel the warmth of his balls. And the sting of her hole as it did its best to stretch around his girth.

Her teeth were gritted. But she wasn't hissing, or sucking in pained little breaths. It sounded more like a cross between an angry snake, and the purring of a cat.

She was enjoying it.

She moved her hand a little higher, so that she could play with the swollen lips of her pussy. Every inch of them on fire, and sensitive to her touch. She tried to rub at her clit, but it was too much. Too close to hurtling her over the edge.

Soon.

She promised herself, soon. Not quite sure how long that would be. How long she could make it last.

The strange man she'd allowed to use her like this, kept on probing. His cock inched in and out. Sometimes no more than a fraction of an inch at a time, at others, it seemed to almost pull out in its entirety, before sinking back in. She cherished those seconds with a breathless, guttural growl.

He was wet too.

She could feel his pre-cum trickling down the crack of her arse.

She longed to taste it, to play with it, and share it with him. But she needed him too much where he already was.

Then he was gone.

She parted her lips to complain.

But a strong hand pawed at her tits. She stared at him. Pleading with her eyes.

The first warm splash hit her just under the chin, and soaked her neck.

She groaned through a widening grin.

She had just enough time to look down and watch the tip of his cock erupt for the second time. And she licked her lips as the spurt of spunk hit her left cheek. She couldn't reach it, no matter how much she tried. Her fingers corralled it from her skin down into her mouth. She closed her eyes to savour it. Allowed it to linger on her taste buds. Swallowed.

He was oozing when she opened her lids enough to watch again.

She didn't waste a second.

With an energy she didn't know she possessed, she contorted her body into whatever shapes needed, and ended up with her mouth on his cock. Slurping at his salty juices, and breathing in the hot aromas of sex.

By the time he was cleaned off, she could feel him twitching against her lips. Almost fully hard again.

She had a few ideas for round two. And expected he did too.

Her heartbeat fluttered in her chest, as she massaged him back into shape.

Eager to make it a day to remember.

The end.