OutBack Mystery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at Marlee wondering why I had to swim through rather than walk around.

"Child spirits live in the pool." Marlee explained. "Young women need to go through the pool so the spirits can see them. A child spirit may be called to the women while they are in the water."

This didn't make a great deal of sense to me but I was aware that aborigines often believe spirits inhabit particular places. I took my shorts off and gave them to Marlee. Two of the other girls took their clothes off as well and gave them to one of the older women.

The three of us walked into the water. It was cold but remarkably refreshing. The pool was calm and clear. It reflected the gorge walls like a mirror. We walked in quite a way but then it got deep so we started to swim to the other side. It wasn't a long swim, probably 20 metres at most. I did a slow breaststroke, keeping my head above the water so I could look around.

Marlee and the others were carefully picking their way over the rocks on the edge of the pool. We all got to the other side about the same time. I climbed out of the pool onto a ledge, along with the other two swimmers. We let the water drip of us then climbed up to a higher ledge where the others had gathered.

One of the older women had brought a fire stick and she got a fire going using sticks and branches that had been collected near the pool. Marlee motioned for myself and the two others to come nearer the fire.

"Lie down." She said once we got there. The ledge had some nice flat rock so I picked a spot and lay down on my back.

The swim had washed off most of the markings that had been painted on my before the dance. One of the older women came up with some more paint and sat down beside me.

"We need to put the spirit markings on you." Marlee explained.

The other women painted some lines on my arms and legs similar to the previous ones. However when she got to my body she painted some different line. My breasts were highlighted again but more of a surprise was when she started to paint lines over where my womb was. I jumped when she got close to my pussy.

"Relax." Said Marlee. "We just need to make sure the spirits know you are a woman."

Still a bit nervous I let the woman continue. It didn't take long for the three of us to be decorated. Once the painting was finished Marlee took some coals from the fire placed it in a bowl of twigs and leaves she'd made. It started to smoke and send off the aromatic smell of gum leaves.

The other women had sat down in a circle around the three of us who had been painted. They started to chant and sing. Marlee took the smoking leaves and walked a circle around each of us in turn. She was speaking slowly as she did while the others continued their chant. I was familiar with many of the aboriginal smoking ceremonies but wasn't sure exactly what this one entailed.

After Marlee had finished she put the twigs back into the main fire. By this stage it was getting late and the sun was setting.

"Come." Said Marlee. "It's time to go into the cave. We've taken some kangaroo skins to the spot where you will sleep tonight."

I followed Marlee into the cave. I noticed the other two girls were being led by a woman each. It wasn't too dark and my eyes soon adjusted to the light in the cave. Marlee took me to a spot where some kangaroo skins had been laid on a bed of leaves. I lay down on them. It was a surprisingly comfortable bed.

"Sleep here until the morning. We will be waiting outside the cave. Someone will be awake all night so don't worry, help will be close if you need it." Marlee finished by saying something in her own language.

"Night." I said wondering what was going to happen.

I lay down and looked up at the roof of the cave. It was soon dark, other than a bit of moonlight coming in through the cave entrance. I soon found myself falling asleep.

Sometime later I started to wake up. I could hear voices whispering but couldn't make out what was happening. My eyes opened and I thought I could see flashes of light moving around. They seemed to move in time to the whispers. It looked a bit like mist moving with light behind it.

I tried to lift my head but found I couldn't move my body at all. Everything felt calm and I wasn't frightened but I had no idea what was happening. After a minute or two the mist seemed to concentrate near my feet and legs. The whispers moved up near my ears and started to say the same thing rather than being just sounds. I couldn't understand what they said as they weren't in English.

I felt something pressing my body and looked down. The mist had concentrated over my legs and abdomen. The pressure increased over my pussy. I could feel something pushing and rubbing my clit. I could feel myself being aroused and felt powerless to do anything. I wanted to move my arms and legs but it was like they wouldn't respond to my brain.

After a little while I felt some pressure on my pussy. It felt like something was pushing inside me. All I could see was the mist swirling around. It soon felt exactly like a man's penis had entered me. But all that was there was the mist.

Before I could really comprehend this my pussy felt like it had a large penis stroking in and out. I was having sex but there was only mist around me.

There were still whispers in my ears which kept me calm. The feeling in my pussy were getting my very aroused. I notice some mist had settled on my breasts. It felt like hands were squeezing them gently and rubbing my nipples. Then it was like two mouths had taken my nipples and were sucking on them.

My body was getting more and more aroused but my mind was at a loss to explain what was happening. I had no idea of time but after what seemed like 10 or 15 minutes I experience the most intense orgasm of my life. I wanted to shout but no sound would come out.

My breathing had become quite short, even though I hadn't noticed. I started to calm down. The pressure on my body had lifted. The whispers started to break up and become softer. I looked up and saw the mist dissipating. Eventually it left and I could see I was in the cave again. Without even thinking about it my eyes closed and I fell asleep.

Sometime later I started to stir and become aware of my surrounds. I could hear whispers again, but different to the previous ones. I opened my eyes and could see mist swirling around near the room of the cave. It was like a fog with a light behind it. I tried to move but again my body wouldn't respond. All I could do was watch what was happening.

Part of the mist separated and came down closer to me. As it did the whispers became louder. Soon there were four or five separate mists moving in circles around me.

One mist circled close to my head. It's whispers became like soothing music. I looked down and noticed the other mists near my legs, two either side. The mists got under my legs and lifted them up and apart. I could do nothing to stop them.

The remaining mist then came down from the ceiling and settled between my opened legs. It swirled and changed but soon started to take a shape like a person.

It lifted up a bit and then settled down on top of me. I felt pressure on my body again. There was pressure on my clit along with a rubbing sensation. I could soon feel my pussy wet and dripping as I became more and more aroused.

There was pressure on the opening to my pussy. I soon felt my pussy lips open and I was being filled again. It felt like I was being stretched more and more.

I could see and feel all of this but it was like my mind and body were not connected. All I could do was lie there while things happened.

My pussy was filled with the mist then it moved again and I thought I had the biggest penis in the world pumping my pussy. It was unbelievable. My body was shaking uncontrollably as the mist worked on me.

It seemed to go for ages. I orgasmed but the feeling didn't stop. I seemed to come continuously for longer than I could imagine. My legs were held up and apart. The mist was swirling between my legs. My body was not under my control and I was having the longest and most intense orgasm of my live.

After I don't know how long the sensations started to subside. The mist between my legs dispersed. My legs were lowered. The mist around my head changed its song. All except this mist had gone. It slowly circled up and away, singing softly as it did. It was like it was saying goodbye.

The cave became quite and dark again. I fell asleep.

It was light when I woke. Early but not too early. I could hear voices near the cave entrance. I sat up and looked towards the voices. Marlee saw me, got up and brought me a drink.

"Good Morning." She said. "How are you? Sleep well?"

"Yes." I said, as I had slept well. "Though I'm not sure if I had some strange dreams."

Marlee nodded. "Women's place this is. They may or may not be dreams. We talk to the spirits here and they talk to us."

I didn't know what to say so just drank the cup Marlee had given me.

The others were awake now so we gathered our stuff and started to make our way back to the community. We walked around the pools so no swimming this morning. We got back to the community to find a breakfast had been made for us. I was hungry after the night's sleep.

Mike and the men joined us soon after we started eating. Mike sat next to me.

"Hi. How was the experience?" He asked.

"Fine ... weird ... different ... strange dreams ..." I tried to answer. "I might have to think about it and tell you later. If I am allowed to tell you. How was your night?"

"Fine as well." Mike replied. "I had a good bed. But I had some strange dreams as well. I dreamt I was with you last night. I could really really see you."

We both looked at each other trying to make some sense of last night.

"We probably have a story here if we can work out how to tell it." Mike eventually said.

"It certainly was an experience." I replied. Mike nodded.

After breakfast we grabbed our stuff and said our goodbyes. When I said goodbye to Marlee she said "Keep in touch". I promised I would.

We drove back into town and got our things from the hotel. We said goodbye to Marjorie and her husband and headed off on the long drive to Perth.

We got home late but Mike and I must have both been in a good mood as we went to bed and had one of the longest love making sessions we'd had for a long time.

Epilogue

Exactly nine months to the day I went into labour and gave birth to twins. A boy and a girl.

After I got out of hospital I rang Marlee. I hadn't really thought about it but something made me think I should.

Marlee congratulated me but surprisingly asked when I'd gone into labour and when I'd given birth. I told her my labour started just after 7 and I gave birth about 10 minutes before 11.

I could almost hear Marlee nodding over the phone. Eventually she said:

"The clouds started to form about five minutes after 7. Then the rains started at 10 minutes before 11. The country is not sick any more. You must bring your children here soon. This is their country. Your son will be a wise Ngangkari like his great grandfather."

I promised I would.

As I hung up I remembered the trip we had made nine months earlier. Were they dreams? Were they more than dreams? I couldn't answer.