Outdoor Barbecue

Story Info
The JSU holds a BBQ near the nude beach. What fun!
4.5k words
4.04
15.3k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last fall, Oceanview University's Japanese Students Union organized a barbecue on this grassy field on campus near the cliffs. I don't always go, but a new school year had just started, and I was still kind of in a 'summer' mood. My boyfriend at the time, Ryosuke had been busy working most of the summer, and on campus a lot of the students had gone home, but now that everyone was back, there was an excitement in the air, the promise of new classmates, new friends, new adventure. I told Ryosuke, and he was free that day. My girl friends, Satomi and Asuna also said they'd come. I wasn't sure who all else would be there, but it should be a lot of fun.

Just so I'd have something special to wear, I went shopping at the mall, and bought a new safari outfit: a beige safari blouse with buckles and straps and matching khaki shorts. I already had matching sunglasses, black leather boots and a wide-brimmed straw hat. I had a shower, and tried on the clothes, checking myself in the mirror. My hair was long and brown, my cheeks fresh and clean, my eye make-up perfect. In these clothes, I look like a jungle explorer, Lara Croft or Ruby Roundhouse. Actually, that field is right near the woods, so it kind of made sense to go dressed like this (to me at least).

I went on my own, and when I found the place, the JSU president Kazuo and co. were trying to get a fire started for the barbecue. Kazuo has a very steady look, straight-laced, dependable. There were a whole bunch of other people there, most of whom I didn't know so well. A kind of cute Japanese guy smiled at me, flirting, but I was shy, so I just kind of hung by the fire, waiting. Asuna and Ryosuke eventually showed up, and soon Satomi.

Asuna looked adorable as always, wearing a black dress with a lace up front, not really barbecue wear, but still attractive. Ryosuke was a bit scruffy, unshaven, wearing a white and grey striped sweatshirt, black cargo shorts, runners but no socks, trying to look sporty I guess. Satomi's faced looked nice—red lipstick and pink blush on her eyelids, but was wearing a white long-sleeved top and grey yoga pants, cute I guess.

We hung, and talked for a bit, but all these guys kept giving me the eye, so Ryosuke suggested that the two of us go for a walk. I told Satomi and Asuna I'd be back soon, and then followed Ryosuke across the road to the path that leads through the woods, and then down the cliffs to the nude beach! I was a bit surprised he even knew where it was. I'd been here a few times, with Satomi and Erika and them, but never with Ryosuke. I guess I was a bit worried about what he might do. He seemed calm enough that day, so anyway, down we went clomping on the wooden stairs through the forest.

"You look really cute in that outfit!" he gushed.

"Thanks," I smiled.

Luckily, down on the beach, there weren't that many people, just the scraggly beer-guzzling bikers who seem to come in the off season. Ryosuke ran out to look around, but once he realized that there were no naked women here, he came, and sat down at the edge of the woods far from the water.

I was nervous of course, with those naked guys over there, eyeing me with anticipation, but I'd actually been to this beach quite a few times now.

"Aren't you going to come in swimming?" I asked Ryosuke.

"You go ahead. I'll stay here, and guard our stuff."

I made a peeved face. He was the one who dragged me here, and now he's not even going to get naked? I don't know what he was being all shy about. I'd seen his penis before, and I doubted the bikers would care if he shed his clothes.

I peered down the beach at them. I didn't recognize these particular guys, but I'd met nudist bikers before, the time I came with Satomi. They look kind of scary I guess with their muscles, tattoos and handle bar mustaches, but I don't think they're dangerous. The ones I met reminded me of hippies, you know, into peace, love and all that.

I backed up, and hid in the trees, wondering what to do. The time I came with Satomi, the bikers had come down to talk to us, but with Ryosuke here, I didn't think they would. Ryosuke is not as tall as some guys, but he has a calm confidence, and always protects me. I took a deep breath, and then slowly pulled down my khaki shorts and undies. I could hear the guys whooping it up, but I don't think they could see me yet. Ryosuke looked happy to see me so game. He always gets a kick when I strip naked especially outdoors.

Once I was nude, I stood here for a moment, folding my clothes. Ryosuke was watching, ogling my behind. He had such a funny look on his face.

"What?" I asked.

"No, you look great! Scrumptious actually."

I felt embarrassed, but actually, I was getting a bit excited myself. You are not supposed to have sex on this beach though. The naturist folk hand out pamphlets. I tried to settle down, get my feelings back under control.

To cool down, I headed over to the water's edge. I could hear the bikers laughing, no doubt at me, but they didn't come after me. The water was cool—it was autumn—but I found it exciting, swimming around naked with all those guys watching. I didn't stay in long though. It felt weird being the only girl naked. I waded back out, blushing as they looked on in wonder, obviously impressed by my daring. My arms and legs were maybe a bit more tanned than my midriff, but maybe that was their thing. I never know if you are supposed to cover up. I mean all of them were staring right at me. I vaguely moved to cover my breasts, but then I stumbled on the sand, so basically I just let them look. One guy was laughing, tickled pink that I was letting them see. Most of the other guys were trying to keep a straight face though, just staring at me steely-eyed. I sat down on the sand next to Ryosuke, shivering a bit, more from the excitement than the cold.

"It is pretty amazing how you do that," Ryosuke noted.

"Do what?" I asked, looking around for a towel.

"Run around naked with those guys watching," he guffawed. He realized I might be cold, and noted, "Kazuo has a fire going up at the camp site."

I took that as permission to get dressed, and pulled on my sand-colored safari blouse leaving my bra for the moment. Ryosuke looked down at my pussy with an evil smirk. My fluffy black pubic hair had grown back in, circling my light pink gash which was so wet by now. The thought of sex flashed through my mind again, but there was still no place nearby.

"What?" I asked.

"Here. Stand up!"

I did as he asked, standing up, doing up the two big buttons on the front of my blouse.

"You could go dressed like that!" he beamed.

"What? Go commando?" My first thought was 'No way!' There was a warm breeze blowing in off the ocean, tickling my pussy like crazy.

"It's too windy," I noted.

"Nah, it's fine," he insisted.

I brushed the sand off my bare behind, checking the hem for length. It was true that the flaps below the thick belt do look almost like a skirt. Ryosuke got me to turn around, and show him the back. He calmly pronounced,

"It's long enough. You look normal."

I didn't feel 'fine.' The feeling of the breeze on my nether-regions was driving me crazy.

"I wonder what the bikers would say," I mused. He clearly didn't want me to show them, but I backed up, and peered over at them. They were chatting among themselves, less excited now that I was wearing clothes.

"See. No problem," Ryosuke nodded. I don't think that proved anything, but anyway...

Normally, of course, I would never walk around campus bottomless. Thinking about it rationally, I go to school here. People know me. The real problem was not even my safari jacket, which may or may not be long enough, but more how nervous and excited I was getting. There were a lot of cute guys up at the top of the hill, and to walk among them dressed like this... Even just the thought of it was getting me horny.

Ryosuke stood up, and packed up his things.

"Come on. Let's go!" he repeated.

"Really?" I asked again, shielding my eyes from the sun, as a gust of wind blew in, making me shiver.

"Sure. It'll be fine. You'll see."

I didn't really think so, but anyway, I got out my flip-flops, and against my better judgment, stuffed my bra, boots, shorts and panties into my bag. I pulled my sunglasses and straw hat back on, trying to hide my face, which was probably blushing. Ryosuke nodded for me to give him my bag, so I did. At least I'd have my hands free. I sure hope I don't live to regret this. Ryosuke kept nodding that everything would be OK, but he was clearly very excited too. His wiener was sticking out, so he adjusted his cargo shorts.

He headed out for the stairs. I swear I felt so nervous. I couldn't see my pussy, but I could sure feel the breeze. I wanted to do up the belt on my safari jacket, but if I did it up too tight that would just pull up the hem, leaving my pussy exposed. I looked to Ryosuke for help, but he was forging on ahead, all randy now. I fiddled with the hem, and finally left it fairly loose, hoping that would help keep me covered.

When we got to the edge of the woods at the top, I hung back between the trees, looking out at the road, trying to tell if anyone was coming. Ryosuke went out, and checked, then waved to me that it was safe. Eventually, I got up my nerve, and stepped out onto the road, desperately trying to keep my hem from blowing up in the wind.

I swear it was such a strange feeling being up here virtually naked on campus. I'd walked along this road hundreds of times but never dressed like this. I got more and more excited as we came up on the JSU partiers. I needed somehow to check to make sure I still look decent. Maybe get a mirror or something. I thought maybe I was safe, but thinking about it now, an awful lot of guys did turn to look at me when we strode up. I felt crazy exposed, but that's more because I knew for a fact that I was indeed naked. To warm up at least, I made my way through the crowd to the campfire. Guys kept glancing down at my tush, but I don't think they'd 'made' me yet.

There were a few Chinese guys here, athletes maybe, who looked vaguely familiar. They did look me over, but their expressions didn't chance that much. Over on the other side of the fire, there was a tall British guy, Paul, sitting on a log. Paul has longish black hair and a quiet dignity about him. I think he said he lived in Japan for a while.

He lifted his head to look at me as I came up. I kind of blushed worried that he could tell. He looked me up and down. He did seem intrigued by my crotch. I was pretty sure my pussy was covered, but then why is he staring? Is he just wondering what I have on underneath? I couldn't tell if he'd made me or not. He just sat there looking me over. It made me nervous.

Also, it wasn't like Paul was the only guy there. The Chinese boys were just behind me, horsing around or chatting with each other. I looked around for Ryosuke, but he'd got himself cornered by some of the Japanese upper class men. We kind of owe them a debt of gratitude, but now wasn't the time to get embroiled with them. Ryosuke! I thought you were going to protect me!

Paul was still staring at me, so, bashful, I turned to the side trying to hide my pussy. This shirt though, the hem curves upward at the sides exposing even more of my hip. If anything, Paul seemed even more interested in my bare behind! I don't know why, but guys always seem to go gaga for my behind.

Nervous, I backed away from the fire and Paul. My body was still pretty wet, so I probably should stay fairly close. Asuna found me, and asked if I wanted hot dogs or hamburgers. I got so confused I lifted my arms up, flashing everyone for a split second. I looked around to see if anyone saw, as I pulled the hem back down to cover up. I should be more careful.

"Um, hot dogs I guess," I murmured, more worried about my indecent outfit than food.

I looked back across the fire, but in all the confusion, Paul had disappeared. I glanced around looking for him, and finally found him. He'd come around behind me, clearly watching me now, fascinated. I think he must have seen my bare bottom a second ago when I lifted my arms, and was trying to get a better look without spooking me. Shoot! Now what do I do? I was kind of stuck out here in the middle of everyone with Asuna my only shield.

I wasn't really sure what to do. If I had any sense, I'd go get my clothes back from Ryosuke, but I was getting all excited now, wet even, just from the whole situation. I gently fingered one butt cheek, finally realizing why Paul seemed so worked up. Unintentionally, I'd pulled the hem of my shirt way up leaving practically my whole backside exposed! Asuna standing where she was, was blocking the view of most of the Chinese guys, but Paul had gone around the other way, seemingly quite determined to examine my delicate derriere, since I was no longer covered.

Soon, Asuna dashed off, so I anxiously tried to push my hem back down, and cover up. Paul wasn't doing anything, just standing there looking at me, only the slightest hint of a smile on his lips. I had to get dressed, but I kind of wanted someone to take my picture. It had taken a lot of nerve to come up here dressed like this, so I kind of wanted some proof that I'd actually done it.

Satomi finally found me, and came over. She'd puffed her cheeks out, cute as ever.

"How come your hair is all wet?" she asked, pointing to my head.

"Um, Ryosuke and I walked down to the beach, and I went in for a swim."

She glanced down at my outfit, but didn't seem to realize I was naked.

"Oh, my! Wasn't it cold?" she cooed, wrapping her arm around me to warm me up. I'm sure she didn't mean to, but the way she held me pulled on my blouse dragging it up again. Luckily, by some miracle, the guys sitting across the fire from me weren't looking at me. Behind me, Paul looked spooked, like he'd seen a ghost, so I kind of knew my backside wasn't covered. I swatted Satomi's hand to get her to let go, but I was seriously starting to lose it. I was so excited standing out here wearing nothing but this sorry excuse for a top.

"Here, let me get you a towel for your hair," Satomi said, scooting off to fetch her bag. The hem fell back down, but I was still so horny.

Satomi came back, and offered me the towel. I hesitated, shivering from the excitement. I couldn't very well use the towel even. If I reached up to dry my head, I'd flash even more people. Satomi finally started drying my hair herself. My hair kept getting in my eyes, so without really thinking, I reached up to fix it. I could feel the breeze directly on my pussy now. Paul covered his mouth, embarrassed for me, but for some reason, Satomi hadn't twigged that I was naked.

Realizing the danger, I got Satomi to stop, and give me the towel, then ran away to find Ryosuke. Paul was still watching me, but at least, I put some distance between us.

You know, if it wasn't for Paul staring and stuff, this actually wouldn't be that bad. Most people here were being polite, and no one seems to mind that I'm naked. The weather is beautiful, the sun high in the sky, and this breeze is so refreshing. It's actually pretty liberating, being able to do this, walk around naked I mean.

"Yeah, but I think the basic problem is that no one is trying to apply Keynes anymore." Ryosuke was still caught talking with our seniors. When I came up though, he turned, and asked,

"What is it, honey?" putting his arm around me. They all turned to look at me. I was so intimidated I couldn't get the words out.

"Oh sorry. Um, I... uh...," I stammered, trying my best to push the hem down over my pussy, so they wouldn't see. Some of the other guys behind me were kind of making a fuss about me, but I didn't have time to worry about that. Ryosuke pointed to the tallest of the group.

"This is Takahara, a senior in economics."

He was handsome, well-groomed, dapper, but I wasn't really in any state to meet new people. I nodded a greeting. Ryosuke introduced me round the circle. The shorter guy was Kosugi, a senior in history, a bit mousier, but with sharp eyes. I smiled meekly, hoping to pry Ryosuke away. He made me stand here though, shivering and nervous. I'm sure they are all nice enough, but Paul was still watching, and I needed my clothes. I glanced around, and finally spotted my bag around behind Takahara, just out of reach.

Unfortunately, just then, I heard people cry out, and turned to see Alistair Higgins coming across the field. Higgins is a professor in engineering I think. He is married to a Japanese woman, and has two kids, but comes to the language exchanges now and then. Afraid he'd see me, I scrambled over to the log, and sat down. The wood felt so strange on my bare behind, but at least I didn't stand out as much.

I tried to tie Satomi's towel around my waist, but it wasn't long enough. I folded the towel, and lay it over my pussy. Ryosuke noticed Higgy too, and pointed him out to me. He offered to fetch me my bag, but I motioned for him to stay put for now. Right behind me though, the Japanese American guy, Mark was standing.

"Something wrong?" he asked. I think Mark is a nice guy. He looks very Japanese, biceps, kind of cute, like a guy in a boy band, but doesn't really speak Japanese at all. I knew him a little from playing drums together.

"Um, no. Ryosuke has my bag," I explained, pointing it out.

"I can bring it over if you like," he offered, smiling.

"Um, no, that's OK. Just, uh, wait... for now...," I told him, not sure how to explain.

Mark continued to stand there, almost like he'd taken it upon himself to be my bodyguard. I hung low, trying to hide from Higgy. I'd heard rumors about him. Word is he's a bit of a ladies' man. Mark noticed, and came out to stand between Higgy and me.

Asuna brought me my hot dog. All this tension had made me hungry. I dug in, feeling a bit self-conscious about sticking a penis shaped object in my mouth. Mark didn't seem too worried.

Higgy weaved his way through the crowd, stopping to talk with people, here and there. Mark was a real lifesaver, guarding me well. I'd chatted with Higgy before, and I think he'd been hitting on me. I'm sure he's nice enough, but he is married. He should be loyal to his wife.

Higgy did come pretty close, but I managed to hide behind Mark, and soon he wandered off. I quietly thanked Mark for his help.

"No problem," he smiled.

Now what should I do? Should I still try to get this picture, or just give up, and get dressed? The whole thing was kind of nerve-wracking. I didn't want to go back to Ryosuke's group. They all seemed pretty curious about me, and might notice my situation. Mark? At least he's trying to be helpful. Or maybe I should just ask Asuna. She seems to be cool with whatever.

I wanted to stand up except Mark was right here, standing over me. He wasn't saying anything, but I think he was hoping to talk with me. We did kind of have this connection from drumming together. This was going to be awkward. Even if I make it all the way over to my bag without him seeing, how am I going to get my camera and stuff out? I sat there for a while wavering. I couldn't stay out here all day dressed like this. Without really thinking it through, I moved Satomi's towel onto the log, and stood up. Mark looked a little surprised, maybe unhappy that I was leaving. I signaled to him that I had to go, and I guess he understood.

I made it to my bag, and squatted down to get my stuff. There was nothing covering my bottom though, and I think Paul for sure and maybe some of the other guys saw my bare bottom. There was kind of a murmur going through probably about me. I tried to get my stuff out as quickly as I could. I glanced back, and Mark was looking at me differently now, seemingly quite shocked to see I was naked.

I finally dug out my camera and my clothes. When I stood up, my hem kind of floated up at the front, exposing my pussy till I smoothed it back down. I don't think Takahara and them saw, but this was getting more and more risky by the minute. I went back, and lay my clothes down on the log next to Mark. Feeling frisky, I looked him in the eye, patted the pile with my hand, and teased,

12