Outdoor Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her fingers deep in Ann's cunt, Ingrid removed her arm from Ann's shoulder and took Ann's hand from behind her back and slowly guided it down towards her cunt. Ingrid eased her legs apart and pressed Ann's hand down between her legs.

"Touch me the way you want to be touched," Ingrid said as she leaned in to kiss Ann again.

I watched enthralled as my wife slipped a finger into another woman's cunt. As they kissed the two women slowly fingered each other, while fondling each other's tits as well. It was such an incredibly erotic sight, seeing two really sexy women totally turned on, intent on working each other up into a sexual frenzy -- and all this not caring about the two men watching them. I could not hold out any longer and with a few rapid stokes came to a huge orgasm.

"ARGHHHHHHHH. OHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYY FUUUUUUUCK!!!" I yelled in sheer pleasure, as I shot load after load of cum onto the rocks.

As I got over the waves of pleasure I saw that the other 3 were all smiling at me. The 2 girls still had their fingers in each other's pussy.

"Wow Ian that was impressive!" Ingrid exclaimed. "But now that you have already cum, so you will not be able to satisfy your wife, who really needs a fuck right now. Jens will have to fuck her -- is that alright?"

Ann groaned loudly, indicative of a deep sexual thrill she felt at the thought of another man fucking her. I was feeling so satisfied right then that I just smiled back at the girls.

"Ann you are ready for a good fuck, aren't you?"

"Absolutely," my wife replied knowing that it would not be me fucking her.

"Would you like Jens to make you cum with his cock deep in your pussy? Look at how hard his cock is waiting to fuck you." Ingrid was clearly using this dirty talk to stimulate Ann even further and create the desire to be fucked by another man that was ready and waiting.

Ann glanced at me for permission, before focusing on Jens' cock and sighing, "Oh yesssssss!"

Jens passed me his camera and asked me to take some pictures of the action before he climbed over the rocks to the waterfall and the naked women. Ingrid and Ann's eyes were both fixed on Jens' cock as he approached them. As Jens got closer Ingrid stepped behind Ann, leaving Ann totally naked and exposed facing an equally naked Jens.

Jens walked up to Ann, and gave her a big smile as his hands reached out to caress her tits. "Ann you look stunning standing here totally naked. You have beautiful tits and look very sexy. Any man would want to fuck you if they see you like this."

I am sure that these compliments made Ann even more desirous of fucking Jens. Rolling a nipple in the fingers of one hand Jens caressed her cheek and then kissed her. As their tongues touched and explored in the open mouth kiss, Jens dropped his hand down to Ann's crotch and gently massaged her clit and pussy lips before sinking his finger deep into her cunt. I heard the deep moan of satisfaction despite their lips still touching. Ann was kissing Jens with great passion and I found it intriguing and thrilling to watch.

When Jens broke off the kiss I noticed that Ingrid's one hand was gently caressing Ann's arse crack, and that her hand was sliding down far enough to just be touching her little puckered hole. Although Ann did not like anal sex, I knew that she found it quite stimulating to have her rear hole rubbed and caressed. This combined with Jens fingering her cunt and kneading her nipples must have been getting Ann really worked up. Her face had an expression of immense erotic pleasure and I was expecting her to cum any time soon.

At this point Ann reached down and wrapped her hand around Jen's cock. She stroked it a few times as if testing its length, and then moved her other hand down to cup his ample balls. She gently caressed and fondled his balls as she continued stroke his shaft. It was so incredibly erotic watching my wife fondle another man's cock that I started to get hard again.

Jens looked into Ann's eyes and asked," Have you ever touched or fucked another man since you got married Ann?"

Ann shook her head, letting out another groan which I took to mean that she really was excitedly anticipating the thrill of her first extra-marital fuck. Ingrid seem to slip her hand a bit further between Ann's arse cheeks (did she actually have a finger tip up Ann's rear hole I wondered) and reached around to fondle the tit that Jens was not working on. With two people stimulating all Ann's erogenous zones and the prospect of being fucked by another man, she started to writhe with pleasure.

As Jens and Ingrid slowed the pace of stimulation, she said, "So Ann, you are going to have your first fuck with another man. I am sure you are going to love it!! Does it excite you?"

Ann just nodded her head and let out a deep groan.

"And what's more, this is going to happen with your husband watching. Even more of a thrill!!!. Once you have experienced how erotic and exciting this is to do, I am sure you are going to fuck many more men."

With this Jens moved Ann over to a nearby rock and got her to bend over it with her legs well apart. Ann was like putty in his hands. Bending over like that her arse and pussy were totally exposed and she looked quite submissive. Jens slid his hand down her arse crack, over her puckered little hole and spread her pussy lips, before flicking her clit a few times. Ann shuddered and moaned and reached behind her to take Jen's cock and guide it to her pussy entrance. She was clearly desperate for that promised fuck.

Jens didn't deny her, and buried his cock in her in one long gradual push. He left it there for her to feel the full effect.

"OHHHHHHHH God, Jens. That feels sooooo good. I was so ready for this!!"

I wondered if she meant that she was so ready for his cock right then - or if she was so ready for an extra-marital fuck. Whichever way, I found it very exciting to watch my wife getting such erotic pleasure from another man's cock.

As Jens started thrusting his cock into Ann, Ingrid moved next to Ann, reached under her and massaged her clit. Ann started to ride Jens' thrusts and letting out deep throated moans of pleasure.

"Ann, do you want Jens to shoot his cum right up your pussy, so that Rick can see it leaking out when you are finished fucking? Most men find that really erotic," Ingrid asked Ann as she increased the pace of the clitoral stimulation.

"Ahhhhhhhh yessss," Ann answered, though I was not sure that she really cared at this stage.

Sensing Ann was close to reaching her peak, Ingrid started rubbing a finger around Ann's puckered hole, while still rubbing clit as well. Ann was now getting maximum erotic stimulation with her clit and rear hole being rubbed while she had a cock thrusting deep into her cunt.

Ann's breathing got shallower, her groans louder and her body shook. "Don't stop now. It feels so incredible. I'm going to CUMMMMMM!!"

At this point, with all the erotic pleasure and stimulation she had been receiving, helped no doubt by the thrill of fucking another man, Ann erupted into the loudest, biggest orgasm I had seen her have.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! FUCK ME JENS!! OHHHHHHHHH MY OATH!!!" Ann yelled.

As Ann's body shuddered in the throes of her orgasm, Jens thrust hard and fast into her spasming cunt. He did not last long, and after a few deep thrusts let out a guttural groan of satisfaction. His arse jerked with each load of cum he shot deep into Ann's cunt.

I found it incredibly thrilling standing there watching as my beautiful wife writhed in the throes of huge sexual pleasure. It created another erotic dimension to be a passive spectator watching the person I love enjoying such huge sexual pleasure. I could enjoy all her excitement without being distracted by having to create that pleasure. I knew then that I would want this to happen again.

Ingrid smiled at me and called me over. "Come and see Ann's pussy full of cum from another man that has just enjoyed fucking your wife."

To my surprise I found it very erotic to watch from close as Jens withdrew his softening cock, and how his white semen then slowly oozed out of Ann's cunt. It seemed to represent such an erotic blend of sexual submissiveness and newly found sexual freedom.

As I stood there absorbing the sight, Ingrid came and stood next to me and took my rigid cock in her hand.

"This is just what I need now -- and I need it urgently. Ann, I want to fuck your husband. Can I do it now?"

Ann had flopped onto the ground and was sitting resting against the rock. "Of course you can Ingrid. Fuck him as hard and long as you like. I owe you!!!"

This was a new Ann -- and I loved every bit of it. The few fun pictures that Ann had allowed me to take earlier that day had ended up with us having the most incredible sexual experience. Judging from Ann's reaction it seemed that that would not be the last time she fucked another man in front of me.

12