Outdoor Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,320 Followers

"Oh yes. So fucking good. You're hitting just the right spot!" she half moaned as she continued to ride up and down my shaft. I reached to her tits with my hands and cupped both soft globes, pulling one to my mouth to suck her nipple into my mouth. I returned her previously sweet attention to my lips, sucking and licking her nipples, first one side and then the other.

We lay on the small shoreline, both of us lost in the sensations of the most incredible sex that I had ever enjoyed. She continued to ride up and down my shaft, her pussy squeezing and massaging my hard dick delightfully.

"Oh god, I'm going to cum again." I moaned to her, her short curly hair framing her glowing, sweating face.

"Good, cum again. I want to cum with you. I want to feel you cum inside me again. Fill me up. Make your hard dick squirt inside me." She moaned to me, her brown eyes staring straight into mine. She licked her parted lips lightly as she continued to ride up and down, her hips rocking gently, changing the angle and sensations with each stroke.

I reached down between us, sliding one hand from her tit down to her pussy, finding her clit with my fingers and rubbing it in small circles.

"OH GOD YES!" she screamed with my new attention, nearly pulling her tit from my mouth as her body jerked in response. "OH FUCK!" she screamed as her whole body began to tremble. She slammed down on me, driving my dick up into her until it pressed against the end of her tunnel, her pussy spasming and squeezing as her body jerked, her arms barely able to hold herself up as the sensations drove her wild. I continued to greedily suck her hard nipple, sucking it and rolling it with my tongue while I continued to assault her clit with my finger. Her spasming pussy pushed my own orgasm over the top, and my body jerked, spewing a shot of hot cum up into her.

We jerked together our bodies grinding and jamming into each other as our mutual orgasms flowed over us like a crashing wave. She lowered herself down on me, our heaving chests pressing together as she looked down at me, her face clearly etched with pleasure and contentment as the climax flowed slowly away.

"God that was good." She whispered.

"Had to be the best sex I've ever had." I panted, still trying to catch my breath as I stroked her back and bare ass.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. I'm sure you're going to enjoy it for much longer. Now you can have me anytime and anyplace you want for the rest of the trip. Consider me your personal sex toy. How does that sound?"

"The only think I can say is incredible. You are absolutely incredible. Beautiful, hot, sexy, sensual, clearly smart. Your everything any man could ever want in a woman."

"I'm glad you approve. I'm yours as long and as much as you want."

"We should get back though, shouldn't we?"

"Hmmm hmmm. The girls will be sooooo jealous." She answered with a smile. "Why don't you let me clean you off a bit." She said as she lifted off my dick and slid back down my body until her mouth hovered over my shrinking dick. Her hot mouth opened and she closed around my dick, licking and sucking our combined cum from my dick. "MMMMM" she said as she licked and sucked our juices making me moan in appreciation. After several minutes of attention, she declared me clean, and stood up, helping me up to a standing position. We stepped into the small pool and squatted down, each of us washing the other, gently paying special attention to all the most sensitive places.

We walked through the trees back to where we left our clothes, and not surprisingly found them missing. "The girls." Tina said with a grin. "I'm not surprised."

"so?"

"So we go out the way we are. You're not bashful are you? With a dick like that I'd be showing it off every chance I got."

"Well, I don't tend to run around naked. It's a good way to get arrested."

"Out here?"

"Uh huh. The water patrol can, and they do patrol on occasion."

"Oh goodie. A bit more risk always makes it hotter."

"If you say so." I replied as she took me by the hand and led me out onto the gravel bar, fully exposing both of us to the rest of the girls.

"Well, I guess she won." Sue said with a smile.

"I did." Tina said, holding her head high in triumph. "Now, may we have our clothes?"

"I don't think so. If we have to go naked, so do you." Jenny said from where she was standing in the water. "That's only fair, isn't it?"

"True, but that's not till we camp." Tina answered.

"So why not start sooner?" Sue asked.

"Well, for one, you might get arrested, and for second, there are a lot of drunk guys when we get down stream a bit farther. So far it's been quiet because we're well up stream and behind most of the groups. But that will change, trust me."

"Well, I guess." Sue said, reaching into her canoe and pulling out clothes out.

"I'd recommend that you put a shirt on too, and you too Amanda. The drunks will have a hey day with you two."

I took my swim suit from Sue as she walked over, tugging it gently to get her to let go as she looked down at my flagging dick. "When that gets back up later I have a pussy just dying to get fucked." She said quietly.

"I'll remember that." I said as I stepped into my suit, thankfully covering myself back up. I don't have anything against being naked, but I'm just not used to being stared at by what amounts to five sex hungry women. Now I know what those Chippendales dancers feel like at some wild bachelorette party.

I waited for them to get appropriately covered and then we headed down river, enjoying the beautiful scenery, both along the river and in the canoes. I pointed out the wildlife as we encountered it, muskrats, ducks, turtles, snakes, fish. The secenery along this river is spectacular, ranging from heavily wooded shorts to sheer limestone cliffs. I detoured them into one of the spring caves, and generally did what I thought they were paying me to do, teach them about the outdoors. Some of their comments and less than subtle moves made me wonder if it weren't something else completely that was the reason for this trip.

I guided them down a narrow branch off the river that required you to duck very low to go under a fallen tree. It didn't look like much, but I knew from past experience that this unassuming little branch took a few sharp turns and then widened out into a very secluded sandy beach before meeting up with the main flow again several hundred yards downstream. Very few people came down this one because it didn't appear to have much flow, and the entry made it look like it was just a tree clogged mess. But then if you don't go down those every so often you can really miss out on some spectacular little spots.

"Lunch time." I said as I pushed the bow up onto the little beach.

"Wow!" Jenny said, looking at the canopy of trees hanging over the river and beach, giving it the appearance of some kind of live green cave. "This is cool."

"Yep. And reasonably secluded. You can get here from the other side, but it's difficult, and most people don't know its even here." I answered her as I got out of the canoe and pulled the cooler out.

"God this is so perfect. Ok girls. Might as well give him a preview." Tina said with a grin as she stepped out of the canoe and started stripping off her shirt. Within a few moments all the girls except Teresa were eagerly pulling off their clothes, revealing a panorama of hot tits and pussies that was every bit as beautiful as the scenery we had already passed.

"Come on Teresa!" Sue called. "You bet too. Might as well strip now."

"Hey, if she doesn't want to, she doesn't have to." I called from where I was standing on the beach. "She's obviously not comfortable with it."

"It's ok. I will." She said after a few moments, reaching down and pulling her shirt up. She tossed the t-shirt aside and turned to let me see that she had on a one piece swim suit that was cut down the front almost to her navel. I winked at her and then reached down into the cooler and pulled a small handful of ice from the cooler and walked over to her.

"Nervous, huh?" I asked her quietly.

"Uh huh."

"You sure you want to do this? I'm not going to force you."

"No, but if I don't I wont ever live it down."

"Let me help then." I whispered, stepping up to her till I was almost touching the large tits encased in the black swim suit. I reached into my hand and pulled an ice cube out and gently traced circles around her left nipple, slowly saturating the material with the cold water, and bringing the nipple quickly erect. I waited till the cube was almost gone, and then got another one and repeated the process on the other tits, while I watched her eyes close in pleasure. After a minute or two that cube was also gone. I reached up to the straps of her suit and gently pulled them down her shoulders and arms until the suit exposed both her now rock hard nipples. Taking another cube, I went back to her left tit and now traced circles with the cold cube around and around her bare nipple, making it slowly grow even harder and her areola pucker up. I waited till her hot skin had sucked the cube from my fingers. I took another cube and began running around her right nipple, puckering it up as well. I waited eagerly for the cube to finally melt, and then bent down and sucked her cold nipple into my mouth, my hot breath a sharp contrast to her cold nipple.

"Oh fuck!" she moaned as I sucked as much of her grapefruit sized tit into my mouth as I could. I pushed her suit down lower as I worked first one tit and then the other, her moans growing louder by the moment. I pushed her suit down her body and let it slide down her legs. I coaxed her legs apart by pressing on the inside of one knee, and then allowed my hand with the last cube to slip between her legs and press its cold wetness against her pussy.

"OH GOD!" she cried suddenly as her whole body shook and trembled. I knelt down, kissing my way down her body, until I reached her trimmed mound. Pushing her legs apart farther, I pressed my head between her legs and reached out to gently tickle her exposed clit with my tongue. Her whole body jerked and spasmed as her pussy squirted girl cum on my chest. I continued to lick and suck her clit until she pushed me away, panting heavily, her body flushed pink from her climax. "MY god I don't think I've ever cum so hard."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it." I replied as I stood up.

"I think you're a bit wet. Why don't you let me clean you up." She said with a smile, pulling on my swim suit and untying the string. She pushed the suit down and helped me step out of it, my hard dick bumping her in the face. With a smile she looked up and me and then wrapped her lips around my dick.

"Oh lord." O moaned as my dick slid all the way into her throat, her nose pressing into my pubic hair. Her head bobbed on and off my shaft for several minutes, pushing me closer and closer toward an orgasm. "God I'm getting close to cuming!" I warned her.

She suddenly pulled off my dick and stood up. Leaning over and holding onto the canoe, she stepped her feet wide apart. "Fuck me with that dick. Give me the whole thing!"

I stepped out of my suit and behind her, pushing my dick into her sopping wet pussy. "Oh God" I groaned as I sunk into her surprisingly tight pussy. She was much larger than the other ladies, but her pussy felt as tight as any teenage pussy ever could. I started plunging into her with abandon, my hips slapping into her round ass, her big tits swinging wildly as I pumped into her with abandon. "OH FUCK Here it comes!" I shouted as my body jerked and began pumping shot after shot of hot cream into her pussy.

She cried out with me, my spurting cock triggering another climax that was apparently just waiting for the right moment.

It took nearly a minute before my body stopped jerking and twitching, leaving me standing there panting and temporarily exhausted.

"Damn Teresa! I had no idea you had that in you!" Amanda said from where she was sitting, her own pussy glistening with her juices as she leaned back on her elbows, watching us, and presumably having enjoyed her own fingers. "Any time you want to do that to me you're welcome to." She said, giving me a wink.

"Looks like you did just fine on your own." I said as I pulled my shrinking dick from its warm, wet home.

"Oh, just enough to keep my pussy really turned on and ready for that dick of yours. After lunch if you want some desert you're welcome to take a dip."

"I appreciate that." I said as I stepped into the water, Teresa standing up and following me. The two of us squatted down into the cool water and rinsed each other off, paying special attention to all the really sensitive part. Cleaned off, we both stood up and walked out of the water and up to the cooler to get some lunch.

I flopped down on the sand and Tina made me a sandwich, bringing it over to me with a can of soda. She stepped across me and sunk down onto my lap, trapping my soft dick between my belly and her hot pussy lips.

"Hungry?" she asked quietly, breaking off a piece of the sandwich for me to take a bite of.

"Good." I said as I finished the bite and was fed another. She kept this up for a few bites and then opened the soda. With a grin, she took a drink, and then leaned her face down to mine, pressing her lips to mine and letting the cold fizzy liquid slip from her mouth to mine. "How was that?" she asked as she swallowed what didn't make it into my mouth.

"Different."

"Not as good as pussy juice though." She said setting the can in the sand and reaching between us. I felt her finger slide up and down her pussy and then come back up, glistening with her juices. She grinned wickedly and then slipped the finger into my mouth to allow me to taste her. "You can have this for desert if you want."

"I think I'd like that." I answered as she broke off another piece of bread with her pussy juice fingers. She fed me the piece of sandwich, the taste of her mixing with the taste of the ham. The erotic situation had my dick slowly growing again.

"Mmmmm I feel someone getting turned on again." She whispered as she fed me the last bite of sandwich.

"A bit." I replied, wondering what she would come up with next.

"Lay back lover. It's time for desert." She said as she pushed me back onto the sand. She walked her knees forward, working her way up my body until her sparse hair and pouting, wet lips were inches from my face. She spread her legs just a bit more and allowed me easily reach her pussy with my tongue.

I gently parted her lips, licking between them and enjoying the tangy taste of her juices. I allowed my tongue to slide up between her lips and bump over her engorged clit as I wrapped my arms around her thighs and used my fingers to pull her lips apart.

"Oh god." Tina moaned, her hands busy squeezing and pinching her nipples, as I licked time and again up her slit, pushing my tongue as deeply into her as I could and then using the juices to attack her clit.

Another pussy suddenly appeared over me as Amanda knelt down over my head, her large tits and hard nipples pressing into Tina's as she wrapped her arms around her and pulled her face to hers. The two sets of big tits blocked much of my view, but the sounds told the story. The two women were locked in a hot, sensuous embrace, wet lips working against wet lips. I moved one hand to Amanda's pussy and began gently stroking it while I continued to lick Tina's sweet slit. I had pretty much decided I had died and gone to heaven, Two sweet pussies in my view, and both of them greedily kissing each other as I tried to make them both cum.

I was almost surprised as Amanda, stood up over me and then pulled Tina's head to her pussy. Looking between Tina's big tits, I could see her tongue darting in and out of Amanda's pussy, bringing moans from Amanda as loud as her own. I continued to lick and work Tina's pussy, her juices flowing heavily over my chin as I pushed her closer to climax.

I jumped in surprise as I felt a hot mouth close around my hard dick, a hand grasping me and sliding up and down my shaft with the mouth. I moaned loudly into Tina's pussy at the sensations, the vibrations triggering her orgasm. Her whole body bucked as she moved a hand from Amanda's firm ass and grabbed my head, grinding her pussy against my face, her cries of passion muffled by Amanda's pussy. I licked and swallowed her sweet cum as she gushed over my face, totally enjoying the taste, view and sensations.

She finally broke from Amanda's pussy, her body sagging as she rolled off of me, allowing me to see Jenny's head bobbing up and down my shaft as she knelt sideways to me, Sue laying on her back and licking Jenny's pussy greedily. Amanda lowered herself down to my face, placing her pussy where Tina's had been so recently and started grinding against my mouth as I drove my tongue up into her. Her hands grabbed my chest, squeezing and teasing my nipples as I found her clit and sucked it between my lips, squeezing it as I flicked the very tip with my tongue.

I felt Jenny pull her head off my shaft and roll to one side, her head laying on my leg as she panted, her body jerking in climax. I continued to assault Amanda's clit with every trick I knew, driving her body to the very brink of pleasure. I heard her cry once, and then felt her pussy gush over my face as she trembled and shook. I released her clit, smiling to myself at having licked two women to orgasm within five minutes of each other, a first for me. I helped Amanda off of my face, allowing her to sit next to me in the sand as she panted for breath, also allowing me to breathe again.

"God I can't believe you girls." I said as I sat up, my still hard dick glistening with saliva.

"What's not to believe?"

"If I didn't know better I'd say you came out here to see how many ways you could find to get off instead of learning about the outdoors."

"Who says you really know better?" Tina asked with a sly grin. "We've been trading your picture around our little group for weeks, wondering how good your dick was and if Tom's reports were exaggerated or not."

"What reports?"

"Well, someone wrote a story about a guy taking on a bunch of girl scout leaders and fucking then silly while he was teaching them about backpacking. Gotta be one of my all time favorite stories!" She said a bit dreamily, rubbing her pussy lips softly. "I get off every time I read it. Anyway, in a roundabout way we found on an adult forum that Tom knew it was based on a true story and knew who it was. We paid him a hefty bonus to set us up with that guy. Now we know that it was really true."

"Yeah. No doubt in my mind that it really happened, especially after the last few minutes. God what a tongue." Amanda added, still breathing heavily. "You're worth every penny we paid to get you to be our guide."

"Thanks for the compliments. But when I get back I am going to absolutely kill Tom."

"Oh don't be too hard on him. Once we found out he knew you it took almost three weeks to get him to finally agree to this. But in the end, we got what we wanted. And now I'll make you a promise. For the rest of this trip we'll do all we can to make it as memorable for you as you have been doing for us." Tina said as she rolled over onto me. "Starting right now." She said as I felt a hand aim me up into the air while Tina settled down, her hot pussy enveloping my head.

"Oh god." I groaned as she sunk down on me, her hot tunnel slowly settling around me.

"From your story I can tell you're a tit man. So this is special for you." She said, leaning herself forward so her tits teased my chest. How would you like to fuck these?" she asked seductively as she slowly rocked her hips, working my hard dick around in her pussy. "Would you like to fuck my tits and squirt all over me?"

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,320 Followers