Outdoor Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,433 Followers

"Oh god." I said quietly.

"I'll take that as a yes." Tina said with a grin. She lifted herself off of me and lay down while Sue and Amanda helped me get up and straddle Tina's chest, pressing my dick down between her tits into a small pool of some kind of lotion that Jenny had gotten from her pack. Tina reached for my hands and placed them on her big tits, helping me squeeze them together. She held my hands and tilted her head down so that with each stroke I made, the head of my dick slipped into her mouth, her tongue swirling around the bottom side to tease me even more.

"Oh god. I can't believe that I'm going to cum again." I moaned as my fingers found her hard nipples and began squeezing them as I mushed her tits together.

Sue stepped behind me and knelt down, her small tits pressing into my back as she straddled Tina. My ass banged into her thighs with each stroke while she reached around and took my nipples between her fingers.

"Now this is what it feels like." She whispered wetly into my ear as she squeezed and twisted my nipples, her tongue and lips working my earlobe and sending shivers throughout my body. "Look at that dick fucking those beautiful tits." She whispered between kisses and licks. "I can't wait to see you squirt all over them. Then I'm going to lean down there and lick every drop of hot sticky cum off her tits, sucking each nipple until its hard, my fingers playing in her pussy until she screams in climax again."

The combination was more than I could take, and between seeing my dick slide between her tits and Sue's words, my dick erupted one more time. My first shot went deep into Tina's mouth, her eyes looking up in surprise and pleasure. She pulled my dick from her mouth and stroked it, aiming it in the air so each gush of cock juice lanced up into the air and landed on her tits. Time after time my dick squirted until all that was left was a trickle of cum drooling out the end.

"Very good." Sue whispered. "Now watch this." She said as she moved from around me and knelt down next to Tina, licking and sucking her tits as she searched for every drop of cum. True to her word, while I sat straddling Tina, Sue reached around me and slipped her fingers into Tina's pussy, working them in deep and searching for her G spot while her mouth worked her nipples.

"OH fuck yes. Right there! Oh god yes. Oh fuck!" Tina cried as Sue's fingers pushed noisily in and out of her pussy. "God here it comes... OH FUCK!" she screamed as her whole body bucked, her hands squeezing my thighs in a vice grip while the climax took over her body, my body pinning her to the ground. I watched her face screw up in what looked like pain, but I knew was something much different as she arched her back, her mouth working in silent words. Her whole body was wracked by the incredibly long orgasm, Sue's fingers never stopping their work until her body finally gave up and collapsed limply on the sand panting.

"God." Was all I could say as Sue pulled her wet fingers from Tina's pussy and rolled over on the sand to look up at me. She sucked each finger greedily, treating them like small dicks until she had all of Tina's juices cleaned from her fingers, and my level of desire jacked up to the roof again, even if my poor body couldn't keep up.

"You liked that?" Sue asked with a grin. "I had a hunch you would."

"I don't think there's anything I haven't liked yet." I answered her as she rolled on her side and began to idly play with my deflated dick. "But I don't think my dick has another one in it just now."

"Oh that's ok. We have lots of time. And don't forget. Once we camp tonight, we're all naked, all the time. So if you happen to just want to walk up and suck a tit, or a pussy, or even push your big hard dick into one of us, well, you can do that all you want. You have five sex slaves for the next day and a half." Sue said with a grin.

"I'm not sure I can keep up with all of you."

"don't worry. We'll try to keep your interest up." Amanda said quietly. "I mean who could not be turned on with a bunch of naked tits and pussy around?"

"I don't think I can complain about that part. But I will say, we better make some time on the river or we won't get to the camp site till after dark. It's already nearly two, and we have a long way to go."

"Ok girls, you heard him. If we want to play anymore it has to wait till we get to the camp. Let's get some clothes on and get going." Jenny said getting up and pulling her t-shirt on. I'm sure he won't mind knowing that we're all butt naked under our shirts though."

I shook my head and groaned quietly, wondering how I was going to survive the rest of this trip. True to their word, they all got ready to go, wearing nothing but t-shirts. I hoped we wouldn't cause a stir as we went downstream. Several were long enough to cover all the important parts, but some were much shorter, leaving parts of them exposed. Tina switched to my canoe, and I had a nice view of her bare backside as she sat on the seat in front of me, turning to grin at me as we got ready to head back out.

"You know... If I lean forward like this," she said with a grin, leaning forward and lifting her bare ass off the seat. "I can flash my wet pussy at you all I want."

"Is the goal to keep me hard all day?"

"Are you hard? I didn't think you'd recovered yet."

"Let's just say that at the moment the view is making him take extreme measures to measure up."

"Oh goodie. I so want to feel you fuck me doggy style tonight. I LOVE getting pounded like that, it goes so deep."

"God you're insatiable." I replied, shaking my head.

"Oh no...not quite. Although you are most certainly on my short list of anytime anywhere. I wonder, can you fuck in a canoe?"

"I've never tried, and I'm not sure it's a good idea right now."

"Too bad. I'd love to sit on your hard dick while we paddle down river."

"Hmmmm I can think of an idea or two. Why don't we wait a while. I think I can make that fantasy come true."

"You can? Oh fucking cool! I can't wait!" she said with a schoolgirl giggle.

I shook my head again as I pushed us off the shore and followed the other two canoes down the shallow narrow bit of water. Several times the girls had to get out and pull the boats over very shallow parts or logs, each time giving me great pussy shows, most intentionally, as they bent over.

To my surprise they elected to continue on without a break for almost two hours, bringing us close to the normal takeout point by four. We had only about an additional ten minutes or so to go to where we were going to camp. I knew that almost no one would be headed down past this point at this time of day with most of the canoeist pulling out where we were going by.

We rounded the next bend and I steered the canoe over to the shore. "Ok Tina. You want that fantasy?" I asked her when she looked back at me questioningly.

"Fuck yes!"

"Ok." I said. "We need to do this quick so we don't get behind." I stepped out into the cold water and moved some stuff around quickly cleaning a section of the middle of the canoe and stowing the gear it had contained where I had been sitting. "Ok, come on. Get in here on your hands and knees." I said, pointing to where I had just cleared.

I held the canoe while she carefully stepped in and settled in the bottom of the canoe, resting her knees on a couple life jackets I tossed in the bottom. She bent forward, holding onto the sides of the canoe and lowering her body as low as she could until she was almost lying on the gear ahead of her. I stepped into the canoe and settled on my knees behind her. Pushing my suit down to my knees, I scooted back until my bare ass was pressed against the cross member, and then grabbed her hips, pulling her back toward me. She got the idea quickly and gently scooted back, being careful not to rock the canoe too much. I held my dick to her wet pussy and she pressed back against me, driving me into her wet tunnel with a groan from both of us.

"Ok, You can fuck me all you want as long as you don't rock too much." I told her as I pushed us away from the shore and took a few powerful strokes to get the slender craft moving again.

"Oh yes." She said as she slowly pulled off my dick and then slid back down again. "This is soooo nice."

"That it is." I agreed, trying to concentrate on my paddling to catch us up. I knew that the bar we were camping on wasn't that far away, and I had to hurry to catch up, but I had to admit I really wanted to do nothing but float along and let her have her way with me.

It took only a couple minutes to pull back up to the girls, who after looking back to see what we were doing, had slowed to a drift to allow us to catch up, their t-shirts having disappearing while we were catching up.

"I take it you don't mind our attire?" Amanda called, flipping her long blond hair off her right breast.

"Oh fuck." I half groaned as Tina slid quickly down my dick and rocked her hips to keep my attention focused on her.

"Don't let her tits distract you lover. All you need is right here!" Tina said with a giggle.

"Yeah." I replied with a swallow, trying hard not to blow my load as she rocked her hips a few more times. "We need to stop at that gravel bar on the right around the next corner." I managed to get out as Tina did her best to drive me wild, her fingers between her legs teasing my balls as she rocked her hips and stroked long slow strokes.

"Looks like Tina has you all worked up." Jenny said with a laugh. "You sure you don't want to save some of that for later stud? I mean, just look at these tits!" She said as she cupped one of her breasts and squeezed it into a cone and allowed her finger to flick across her hard nipple. "I mean you could suck on this nice hard nipple while I ride your long hard cock." She said, licking her lips suggestively. She slid both legs over the sides of the canoe as we glided slowly next to her and leaned back, exposing her pussy. She slowly stuck a finger into her pussy and then pulled it out, drawing a line up her stomach with her finger, leaving a glistening trail that went up her stomach, between her breasts and up her neck, ending only as she slowly sucked her finger into her mouth.

"Oh god." I groaned as my hips jerked involuntarily, ramming my cock deep into Tina's cunt and spewing a huge shot of cum into her already wet hole. My canoe rocked perilously as my body jerked time after time, pumping more cum into her.

"Looks like we found his weakness girls. He loves being teased!" Jenny said, sliding her finger back down her stomach and curling her fingers between her legs, allowing two of her fingers to slide inside her pussy. "Oh god I need to be fucked now though!" she moaned as she pushed her fingers in and out of her wet pussy with loud squishing noises while she allowed her head to fall back in another moan. "Come on Sue, come suck my hot pussy. You know I want you too!"

Sue swiveled around even farther in the canoe to look back at Jenny. "You know I don't do that." She said as she stared at Jenny's fingers slipping in and out wetly.

"Maybe it's time you do!" Amanda said from where she floated along in the other canoe. "I mean she's got the hots for you, and we all know you really have the hots for her too."

"I do not!" Sue snapped as she continued to stare at Jenny's fingers sliding wetly in and out of her pussy.

"Um, this is where we need to stop." I said breathlessly, watching Jenny work her pussy as my dick was still softening in Tina's wet pussy. I pointed to the shoreline that was slowly slipping past us and started a turn toward it. I pushed the bow of the canoe up on the shore and allowed my now softened dick to slip from Tina, who was still reclined on her belly across the equipment in front of us.

"Come on Tina. Let me help you out." I said coaxing her to get up.

She lifted herself up on her knees and leaned her bare body against my chest, turning her head to nuzzle my neck. "You sure you want me to get out?"

"We can't stay in here all night." I whispered.

"Hmmmm how about we stay someplace together all night? I'll do anything you want, and I can guarantee that it will be a night to remember." She whispered as she gently kissed my cheek.

"That sounds positively enticing!" I whispered back as the girls started getting out of their canoes.

"Good." She said as she pulled away and slowly stood up, her totally bare ass and dripping pussy inches from my face as she bent over to hold the sides of the canoe. She wiggled her butt a little as she stepped over the side of the canoe, her motion spreading her legs and dripping pussy enticingly. "Like the view?" she asked, looking back at me as she paused before stepping the rest of the way out. She held her hand out as she stood next to the canoe, waiting for me to take it.

I took her offered hand and got up my legs a lot stiffer than my dick. My swim suit slid down my legs as I stood, and I bent over to try to pull it up.

"Don't bother, you won't need it tonight." She said with a wink.

"You sure?" I asked as the sound of an outboard motor echoed down the river.

"Positive." Tina replied with a smile, reaching for my hand and pulling it up away from my suit and toward her left breast. She continued to pull my hands until both of them were on her breasts, held in place by her own. She stepped back, forcing me to step out of my suit and canoe.

"That motor your hearing is coming for us you know. Don't you want to put some clothes on?"

"Uh uh. If the cost of getting you to stay naked the rest of the night is to let someone else see us naked, it's worth it." She said with her sexy smile never leaving her face.

The sound of the motor grew louder as Tina backed away, pulling me along, my hands still trapped on her tits. "Girls. We have some company coming!"

There was an almost immediate squeal from Teresa as she practically jumped for a towel in her canoe. By the time the small boat rounded the bend in the river the girls were all arrayed around us, looking up stream to see who was coming down.

"That'll be our supplies." I said, smiling at Tina as I withdrew my hands from beneath hers. I turned to face the small boat, and the very startled looking man at the tiller.

"Uh... Mike?" he called as the slender flat bottom boat slid to a stop with its square bow resting on the bank.

"Yeah?"

"Uh...Joan asked me to drop these supplies for you." He said in an almost squeaky voice as he surveyed the naked women standing around me.

"Sure, you want to help us unload em?" I asked with a chuckle, realizing just how shocked he had to be, having been there not all that long ago myself.

"Uh....sure thing!" He said standing up in the small boat and almost falling into the river.

The girls giggled and I finally had pity on him and moved toward the boat to untie the supplies strapped in. "Come on ladies. We gotta get all this on the beach."

"Come on girls. Let's help this young man with his load, shall we?" Sue said suggestively as she took the few steps toward the boat, stepping into the cool water next to me. Her hands wrapped around my waist and grasped my flagging dick with one hand and cupped my balls with the other.

"At ease." I said, removing her hands from me and leaning over to pick up a plastic tote of food. I Hefted the tote and stepped back, Sue giving me room to move as I hauled it up the bank and set it down. The girls soon followed with the rest of the tubs and bags of gear, making a nice sized pile.

"Uh. Do you want me to stay?" The young man from the boat asked, his lust for the naked women overcoming his discomfort.

"Oh. That won't be necessary. I think they intend this to be a private party tonight." I answered him.

"Well, I can if you want. I mean...."

"Well girls, do you think we should give him a little gratuity for bringing us all this wonderful stuff?" Sue asked, stepping in front of him and moving herself until her tits pressed against his chest. Her hands deftly unsnapped his shorts and let them slide to his ankles before she hooked her fingers into his boxers. She slowly slid down to her knees, dragging her hands down his thighs and her tits down his chest before ending up kneeling before his hard cock. She grasped him in both hands and aimed it at her mouth, closing her hot lips around the head as Amanda stepped around behind him and wrapped her arms around him letting her hands roam all over his body.

Tina took my hand and walked me over toward a tree while Sue began to loudly slurp up and down the boatman's dick. "He seems to being enjoying that." She whispered to me as he moaned loudly. "Would you like me to do that to you? Would you like me to suck your dick, my mouth slurping loudly up and down you hard shaft?" She asked in a sultry voice, Her hand moving to my hardening shaft. She stroked me several times before pressing her body against mine and sliding her breasts down along my body. I felt her mouth wrap around my cock, as I watched Sue's head bobbing up and down the young cock in front of her.

"Oh shit!" he groaned as her mouth continued to slurp and suck his dick, her saliva, Amanda's hands romancing his body, pushing his t-shirt up until she could stroke his nipples. "Ohhhhhhhhh" he groaned as his dick surged, squirting a shot of cum into her mouth. She pulled his dick from her mouth and stroked it wildly, enticing it to continue shooting its load of cum into the air, rope after rope of white cum arching into the air to land on her naked body.

Tina pulled her mouth from my hard cock and allowed the breeze to cool her hot saliva as she slid up my body, dragging her breasts along my chest until her mouth closed over mine, her tongue pressing into my mouth. I felt her tongue swirl around mine, teasing mine to follow hers, which it did, into her mouth where she sucked it gently. We stood like that for a long time, our hands roaming each others bodies, and our mouths practically devouring each other in lust and sudden passion. We continued until the sound of the outboard starting brought us back to the present.

"Well!" Sue said with a smile. "Looked like you two were going to spend the whole night lip locked like that. Hope you save some for us too."

"Well, I did win the bet!" Tina said with a grin. "That means I get first fuck, and as many as I can handle!" she said with a huge grin. She turned to look at me. "And believe me, I can handle a lot!"

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,433 Followers