Outed and Married Ch. 03

Story Info
A sissy displeases 'her' husband, but will make up for it.
3k words
4.41
48.5k
28
1

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/16/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
keptsissy
keptsissy
2,212 Followers

When I entered the room with their drinks on the tray I was carrying I thought I would be pleasing to my husband. I made sure that my skirt was properly adjusted the way he likes me to wear skirts in the house. He insists that my rear not be covered below my tight little hole, insists that he have instant access to it if he wants to use it for his pleasure. I purposely adjusted the thin elastic waist band of my tiny skirt so that it was down lower in front, up way higher in the back, up at least two inches above my cheeks. That way the pleated short little skirt would be pulled down enough in front to cover my soft tiny penis and balls, a very cute tease, but up high enough in the back to expose my round and firm baby butt. I thought I looked perfect for him.

My hair was done in an up-do, piled high up on my head, my neck and ears exposed. My makeup was perfect, the way he likes it, super model like. My large hoop earrings bounced off of the lace at the top of see-through tight bare midriff wrist-to-neck sleeved lace blouse. My nipples showing like he likes, the elastic ruffles at the bottom of my sexy girly girl blouse just up under them. All in stunning pink.

My 3" spike heel pink ankle boots and ruffled top sissy sox, offset by my bare and tanned firm legs, clicked on the tile floor of the hallway as I left the kitchen with a tray of drinks in hand and headed for the men in the living room. I thought I was the perfect hostess, thought I'd please my husband. All of it set off by a large pink bow tied around my balls and penis, pushing the smallness of them out in front. I thought he'd love me, thought I'd be the perfect piece of girly girl candy sissy wife for his friends to see. I was wrong.

As soon as I went from man to man, serving the four of them their drinks, my husband first, I heard him yell to me in 'the voice'. I heard him yell loud as the last drink came off of my tray and I smiled at the man accepting it. The voice he uses that lets me know he's displeased with me boomed through the room and reverberated off of the walls.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing??!?"

I froze, stiffened. I looked to him quickly and stood up straight, empty tray in my hands. I felt my penis and balls shrink with apprehension.

"Daddy, I thought I pleased you, thought I looked pretty for you. What did I do?"

I felt my face turn red as I looked at him, seated in his chair, all eyes in the room on him, then to me. They were invisible to me now. I felt fear, was focused only him.

"You embarrass me in front of my friends. I told you to never cover that ass in my house. I own that fucking ass!"

He stood quickly and came to me, took my arm so tight it hurt. I know his temper. I cried out softly as he yanked the tray from my hand and dropped it to the floor. He dragged me, almost stumbling in my high heels, back to his chair and yanked me down across his lap as he sat, me face down and rear up over one of his knees. I felt the sharpness of his left leg pushed up into my stomach as he sat on the edge of his chair with me over it. I felt his other muscular leg come down over the backs of my naked legs pinning me firmly in a spanking position across his lap.

His hand came down so quickly and so hard I jumped. Unable to move in this pinned position all I could do was bounce on his lap as he started to spank me, twenty times extremely hard. I started to cry on the tenth slap, him concentrating as he does on one spot on my right bare cheek for maximum pain. I knew not to question him or talk back. It would do no good and only make my spanking worse. I felt my soft little skirt bounce across the tops of my upper cheeks as he spanked me.

"Bitch!! Do you think I want them to have to guess what the top of this ass, the fucking ass that I own, looks like?? What were you thinking when you put on this stupid fucking sissy skirt?? You little faggot, never cover this ass in my house!!"

He hit me twenty more times, spanked me to the point of crying and begging for him to stop, almost hysterical. The others in the room watched as he hit me hard. When he finished he gently lifted my skirt up over my butt completely, tucked it up under the waist band so that butt was completely exposed. Bright red, bruises forming on lower right cheek, his hand came to rest on my rear end. I felt him cup my butt in his huge hand. I sobbed gently, tried desperately to control my crying. I felt my makeup run into my eyes and down my cheeks. I could see my tears drip onto the floor, my face inches from the puddle.

"He'll learn. You'd think he'd know by now. He's only been my sissy bitch for three fucking years now!"

He shouted that at me, not the men in the room.

"I'm sorry, Daddy, I'm sorry..."

He brought his hand down hard three times. I burst into deep sobs.

"Shut up."

The three men in the room sat and watched, saying nothing. One of them is from his warehouse has seen much worse than this. He's seen me over the whipping horse in the basement. Two are new business associates and have never seen me, his sissy wife. I am meeting them for the first time. Like this. I went out of my way to do my hair and makeup to please. I feel shame as their eyes feast on what I am now, before them.

"He's beautiful. That ass and those legs, he's very cute, almost teen boy like. And that mouth!"

One of the men speaks from behind me, as if I'm not even crying, not even begging. He is fixated on my butt. He's sexually excited, has an erection in his pants.

My husband runs his hand over my butt. I feel his large knuckles press into the crack of my rear end as he slides his hand up into me and between them. I feel his middle finger bury itself in my tiny hole. He goes in effortlessly. I'm lubricated to accommodate him but not too much to be messy. He is testing me. I feel the knuckles from two of his fingers press up against my very little and somewhat shrunken balls. They always shrink when he 'probes' me, digs his finger up into me and makes me squirm for his amusement like this. His middle finger up into me so deep, I cry out. It always feels like he is going to damage me internally when he goes that far up into me. He holds his finger in place. I arch my back, try to move my butt away from his hand reflexively, try to ease the feeling of his finger that deep inside of me, try to pull forward to no avail. I hear him laugh. He reaches over me and grabs my right arm, pulling it up behind my back tightly, totally locking me in place. I feel him take my wrist and pull it far up my back. I cry out, ignored.

"You always try to get away. That amuses me, baby. It really does. As if you could ever get away from me, this ass is mine. I fucking own it."

I whimper, cry softly as I'm laid out across his lap, displayed face down. I feel his leg up over my legs in the back, my right arm pinned up behind my back. I can't move, can't possibly get away from him in this position. The fact that he's huge and muscular, almost twice as big as me, keeps me pinned to his lap too. There are now two deeply distinct slightly bruised hand prints on my rear end, both cheeks blistering red. I feel them burn. He starts to finger fuck me slowly, the full length of his index finger. I feel my hole open and close on his finger, his hand, softly. I moan slightly. I whimper through my tears.

"That has to be the cutest butt I've ever seen. Where did you find him?"

Another of the new men he has in our house, the man seated on the chair across from me leans forward on the edge of his seat as he speaks. I wiggle frantically, all of me held in place, as he probes and moves the end of his finger deep inside of me in clawing little circles, then back in and out methodically. My whimpering and crying are ignored as they watch, discuss, talk about me as if I'm not even there.

"He works in accounting in my company. I took him out to my car one night after a Christmas party and made him suck my dick. I could see what he was, what he needed. Couldn't I bitch? He tried to resist me. Now I own this little butt."

"Uhh...uh...oooo...yessss, Daddy...yesss..."

"What did I tell you about covering this up?"

He probes deeper. I cry out.

"Never cover my butt in your presence, ever...uhh..."

I cry, my words garbled through my sobs.

I never should have worn the short skirt. I thought it was hot, cute. It will be another time but not today. I thought he'd like how it barely covered just the top of my rear but left my hole, cheeks exposed for him. It was cute, super cute. I was the perfect sissy super model for him, for them. He's making a point for his friends more than for me right now. This is not about a skirt.

I feel his finger pulled roughly and quickly from my butt. I feel my little hole stretch and then close tightly. I whimper, shudder and shake on his lap as he does that. I feel his hand come down across my rear end hard two more times.

"I've got to fuck that."

The man in front of me is breathing deeply. He is on the edge of his seat.

My husband hits me with full force, watches me bounce on his lap as he spanks me five more times quickly. I cry out loud, sob, scream out on the last two slaps. He leaves a blistering red hand print on my right cheek.

And then he releases me. He hurriedly pushes me off of his lap. I almost fall to the floor.

He snaps his fingers and points to the floor in front of him. I hurry to stand before him. My little pink skirt up in the back, I'm careful not to let it slip back down and cover my now bright red and bruised butt. They all get a good look at me. My eye makeup runs down my cheeks in streaks. I look a fright, a total mess. I feel their eyes on me.

"Tell me he's not the cutest thing you've ever seen?"

He laughs, looks to the three men in our living room.

"Like I said, he's like a young boy, more like a girl really."

One of the men sips his drink, smiles at me as he says that. I feel my nakedness exposed in front of them, my little penis hanging freely, soft and small, the pink ribbon up under it and my balls, pushing me out in front. It makes me look more baby-like than usual, the large big pink bow on top of it all. My cheeks burning from his slaps, my little hole quivering and slightly sore from his probing, I feel their eyes on my rear end. I know what they are thinking.

The man that said that leans forward in his chair, closer to me, I feel his finger trail up the crack of my rear, up between my cheeks. I say nothing. I push slightly back, hint of accommodation for him not wanting to offend him in front of my husband. I don't pull away. He moves his finger slightly up into my cheeks. I feel him feel-up my little hole.

"I'd love to fuck this."

They all laugh as he says that.

"Who wouldn't? I have and can tell you he's as good as he looks, super tight ass."

It's the man that works in my husband's warehouse. He's had me several times. My husband likes to watch as he takes me. He fucks extremely rough, has a huge cock and always makes me cry. My husband likes to give me to him, select others too, and watch. He teases me, calls it 'feeding me to the lions'.

My husband laughs as the man says that.

"No, I really want to. I'm hard just looking at him. I know he's had your wife, but I haven't. I'm so fucking horny right now, seeing that. Let me fuck him."

I feel the tip of his finger make its way up into my butt so slightly. I don't dare fight it. I relax myself and let him in. I feel soft tears roll down my cheeks.

"Go fix your makeup. You're a mess. Nobody likes a messy and dirty girl."

"Yes, Daddy. Thank you, Daddy."

"And bring the tape."

I freeze as he says that, hear the warehouse man laugh. My husband laughs too. I feel my stinging cheeks burn, flex as I start to walk. I know what he has in store for me.

"Alright, we're going to party!"

I hear his warehouse man laugh as I pull away from the hand up between my cheeks. I hurry to my makeup room to make myself pretty for him, his friends. I know better than to hesitate. The spanking with his hand could quickly turn into a whipping with his belt or a whip, or a severe paddling, then locked in the dog cage in his basement and left for the rest of the night. I almost trip as I move as quickly as I can. One man laughs.

"Look at that sissy little thing bounce in front as he walks. Now that is something to see. And he listens well too. I need one like that. You've got to let me fuck him. Please. I'm hard as a rock."

"Oh, you're going to get to fuck him. Count on that."

My husband laughs loud. I hear them talk as I hurry off and out of the room. I know that I don't dare come back to them with the skirt on that I thought he'd like. I know that it would be destroyed by what he has planned for me anyway. 'Bring the tape', he said, smiling up at me. He puts me down face to the floor, hands pulled back between my legs, butt up high. He duct tapes my wrists to my ankles. I will be gang fucked like that, in that restrained position. I know what is going to happen next. I feel my little thing get wet as I think about that. He knows my dirty mind, knows I will do any dirty thing he wants more than willingly. He also knows how to break me, train me, how to remind me of my place as his trophy wife sex toy. I'm going to be gang fucked, going to be the 'good wife'. I've been through this before. I look at my left hand, my wedding ring. I feel my penis jump, feel my little hole throb.

As I do my makeup, take my pretty face back to perfection, become the alluring sissy tease I am to him and his friends, I stand. It's impossible to sit on the stool in front of my makeup table and mirror. My rear end painfully throbs as I work to make myself pretty.

I see myself in the mirror and know I am exactly what I am, a sissy whore. Just thinking that makes my little thing stand up fast, wet on the end, tiny 2 ½" erection sticking straight up looking back at me from my makeup mirror. I love that look, that feeling. I hurry to calm myself. He may like seeing me with an erection walking around in front of him for his amusement, which he does, but I don't want to chance displeasing him today in front of his friends. I hurry to calm myself, make myself go baby soft again. I take off my skirt and toss it to the floor of my makeup room. What was I thinking when I put that on! I reapply K-Y jelly to my little hole in back, make myself super slippery. I know what's about to happen to me. I check myself in the mirror. I am gorgeous. And I know my husband knows that too.

As I hurry to get the duct tape I can't help but think about how many times I will be fucked today, gang banged on his floor. I found the man that put his finger in me extremely cute, wanted to kiss him when I gave him his drink. He has that real-man look I love. I hope he wants my mouth too. I feel my penis stir as I think that.

I think to myself that I also hope that my husband watches and does not use me, that he will take me to his bed later on tonight and fill me after his friends have gone. I want him to save himself for me alone! I hope that he will make love to me like he does when it's just the two of us. I hurry to calm myself as my mind races, thinking the dirtiest of dirty thoughts.

I hurry to get the tape and move quickly back to the living room.

keptsissy
keptsissy
2,212 Followers