Outed and Married Ch. 04

Story Info
A sissy is firmly reminded of her place.
1.8k words
4.32
32.1k
23
1

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/16/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
keptsissy
keptsissy
2,215 Followers

I feel the cool air all over me. I'm in his warehouse. It's a huge facility and I'm naked and restrained in the middle of the football field sized room, surrounded by floor to ceiling full shelves of his adult sex toy products. Two other men that stand and watch stare impassionately. One of the men says something to the other man, points to rear end. The both laugh. They've seen this before. They are the only other men in his employee he lets use me.

I'm wearing white 4" thin ankle strap high heels and lace top ruffled pink sissy ankle sox. My body is baby smooth top to bottom. It always is. My hands are cuffed behind my back with a chain attached to them. The chain is attached to a hoist in the ceiling of the warehouse. My wrists are pulled up from my back forcing me to bend forward, my head down toward the floor, my mouth at cock level for any man that would stand in front of me. I can't move. I squirm and whimper. It's all ignored.

I have eye makeup streaks running down my face, stripes of it cover my cheeks. I am crying very real tears. I've been crying hysterically for almost twenty minutes. My crying and sobbing is ignored by the men in the room. The cheeks of my butt are bright red, my left one bruised. I am almost blistered from the paddling my husband is giving me.

"So, baby, when you pee'd standing up did you think you were some sort of man? Did you?"

The men in the room laugh when he says that. He brings the paddle down across my rear five times fast and super hard. The sound of the vicious paddle 'cracks' fill the room, I scream out through un controllable sobs.

"No, noooooo...nooo, Daddy, noo...I'm sorry...don't...please...so sorry..."

One of the men nearby says I should think before I try to act like a man. His friend says 'Sissies need reminding.', they laugh. He walks up to the front of me and unzips his pants. He matter-of-fact just takes his cock out and pushes it into my mouth. He's almost hard as he pushes it to the back of my throat. I feel him take my head in his hands and position my mouth on him. He starts to pump rhythmically, pumps to cum. In seconds he is rock hard. I cry softly as I feel my mouth fucked for a good ten minutes.

My husband stops the paddling and sips his beer as he watches, saying nothing. The only sound in the large room is my slight choking sounds as my husband's employee uses my mouth to cum. And when he does he pulls out of me as fast as he put himself into me. His cum dripping from my mouth in strands to the floor, two large spurts hitting my face as he pulse and he wipes himself on the side of my face. He finishes milking himself onto me with his hand. He puts his cock back into his pants, zipping himself up. He says nothing. He just walks back to his friend and takes his beer from the floor and sips it.

My pink dress and ruffled panties are over a chair off to the side of where these three men stand. I was taken here from my office by my husband, told, no yelled at, 'Come with me, bitch!' to his warehouse. His secretary heard it, looked up at me and shook her finger at me. 'Bad girl.', was all she said, smiling at me as I was led passed her desk. She is the one that told my husband that she heard my 'tinkle' hitting the water in the ladies room, like I was standing to pee. I was in a hurry to get things my husband wanted and just did it. I knew better, knew I'm supposed to sit to pee. I knew better.

I started crying as soon as we were in the middle of the room and I saw the cuffs, hoist chain and paddle. I have been here before and I knew what was about to happen.

I feel hands on my naked rear end, feel my cheeks separated, feel the sting of my paddled skin as rough hands pull me apart. I cry out. I am ignored as I feel a cock pushed into me. It's my husband's warehouse supervisor, the other of the two men with him here. These men have had me before. I have been given to them too many times to count. As he starts to fuck me I whimper and cry softly. My husband just watches. I feel his eyes on me as I am used.

"So, little bitch, when you had to use the ladies room you didn't think Mary would hear you peeing in the toilet while standing? What did I tell you, baby doll. You sit to pee. You never stand like a man. Never."

My husband walks to the front of me and take my hair in his hand. He slaps my face. The man behind me ignores it all. He fucks me as I cry and beg. I feel his huge cock run in and out of me as I whimper and moan.

"Please, Daddy, please...I don't know what I was thinking...Plllleeeeaaaaase..."

He slaps me again. He lets my hair go and I go limp to my tears, feel them drip from my face to the floor as the man behind finally cums. My husband walks back to his beer, leaves me to the man behind me.

I feel him dig his fingers into my red stinging cheeks holding my hips and butt in place firmly as he pumps to fill me with his cum. He drips from my tight little hole as he spurts. I feel it run down my legs, my inner thighs, as he explodes in me. He says nothing, just continues to milk himself into my tight little butt. When he finishes he pulls out roughly. He walks to the front of me, lifts my tear soaked face to him. I feel him work his way into my mouth. I whimper and cry as I suck him clean. I taste his cum my rear end all over him as I clean him. He says nothing, just uses my mouth and then he is through with me.

My husband walks to my rear. I feel my husband's hand go up between my legs. He takes my limp little penis and tiny balls into his hand and pulls them all back up between my legs, forcing my back to arch so much it hurts. He squeezes so hard I cry out. He ignores me. He runs his other hand up between my cheeks. He looks at the men staring.

"You can go back to work. I think my wife knows her place now, knows what she is, what she did wrong."

The men leave and walk to the far end of the warehouse, talking and laughing as they go.

"If I have to I'll put a little girl's potty chair in that ladies room. I'll put a camera in there too. Or better yet, I'll have Mary supervise your bathroom activity. Do you want that? Do I have to do that to potty train you to act like the sissy girl that you are?"

I feel his middle finger go it my rear as he holds me firmly by my penis and balls.

"No, please, Daddy. Trust me, I'm sorry, I want to be a big girl...please..."

I stammer, slur words, through tears. He listens silently as I beg him, apologize for breaking his rules. I am a sissy. I am not a man. I am to be a complete sissy and never think or act like a man, ever. He told me that when he married me, when I committed to being his sissy wife.

"I'm going to forgive you. I'm going to write this off to you being a stupid little girl."

I feel him pull his hand from my butt, stand behind me and take his cock out.

In the expanse of his warehouse he fucks me for almost an hour. When he cums in me, finishes, he wipes himself on my rear cheeks. Like his employee, he comes to the front of me and has me suck him clean. He says nothing as he unlocks my wrist restraints. He pats my sore and flame-red butt.

"You get pretty again. You still have work to do in your office before I take you home have you please me there. You be a good girl."

He bends forward, kisses my forehead. I say nothing. My face is bright red.

As I dress I think about what just happened. I feel my soft penis go erect. My erection is no more than 3" at most. I so want to masturbate. I hate being paddled, whipped or punished, but think of nothing else after it's over. Nothing makes my dirty little mind hotter. My husband knows this about.

I want to beg him later to let me masturbate and think about it all. He knows I fantasize all of this S&M lifestyle and am constantly turned on by it after the fact. I feel my penis get as hard as it can as I force it back into my panties.

I walk to the ladies room clean myself up, redo my makeup. His secretary Mary enters as I'm finishing my lipstick.

"Did we learn our lesson, dear?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"You're lucky they wanted to fuck you. You know what it's like when I whip you, don't you, dear?"

I feel my face turn bright red, feel afraid of her.

"Yes, Ma'am, yes."

I look to the floor.

"You be a good girl, a real girl. Don't let me hear that tinkle in the water like a man does ever again, sweetie."

I look up at her stern stare.

"No, Ma'am, no...I'm sorry...I'm so sorry, no, Ma'am."

She walks into a stall and closes the door as I turn and hurry to finish my lipstick.

I hurry back to my office and hurry to finish my accounting work for my husband's company. I think about the 24x7 lifestyle I live and feel my penis strain at its restraint. I want to beg him to let me masturbate in front of him, milk myself into his hand. I am driven to be the best dirty girl sex slave a sissy can be. I feel that as I try to concentrate on my work, try to forget about my burning and stinging rear end, and the little erection in my ruffled panties, as I sit in my chair at my desk in my short pink dress.

I would not have it any other way.

keptsissy
keptsissy
2,215 Followers