Outed By Ebay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellen kept shouting at me, "Cum you filthy slut! Cum sexy girl!"

The waves that were shooting through me came faster and faster until they were one continuous tsunami. Every inch of my body was throbbing, buzzing with electricity, but the center of it all, the focal point of all feeling and concentration was a point deep in my ass. Ellen's cock kept pounding it and it kept tightening and pulsing with a joyous vibration. That point, now the center of my universe, tightened and tightened and tightened until I thought it would .....

Explode.

When it exploded my whole body convulsed and everything went bright red. I screamed and shot cum clear across the room.

It seemed like several minutes before consciousness returned but in reality it was only a second or two. The first thing I noticed was that Ellen's cock was still deep in my ass and it still felt good to push back against it.

We stood like that for a while but eventually tired. Ellen withdrew the dildo and my first thought was; when can we do this again?

Ellen must have been reading my mind because she said, "I love fucking you Marcia. If you eat pussy as well as you fuck, I'm going to keep you dressed in the sexiest woman's wardrobe in town."

If you enjoyed this story, or have any comment, please review it here or I'd love to hear from you directly.

12