Outer Banks Vacation

Story Info
Finding unexpected sex on vacation in the Outer Banks.
14.1k words
4.77
146.8k
185
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Estcher
Estcher
1,766 Followers

Hi folks,

Lana here. It's been a while. Sorry about that. Here's a contest entry for Summer Lovin' 21. This started straight and went to incest in a heartbeat. Don't ask me how. I never understand how my stories end up the way they do. This story is set in my erotic universe. I hope you recognise some returning characters, all a little older, and yet still so very naughty.

I hope you enjoy,

Love,

Lana Ocean

Canada

August 2021

P.S. I made some quick edits. Sorry for the typos!

OUTER BANKS VACATION

Part 1-How It Started

My family has vacationed in the Outer Banks (OBX), North Carolina, for as long as I remember. I remember so many hot stuffy drives down the interstate highways, sitting in the back of a station wagon, looking backwards. Cars crept at a snail's pace and the exhaust and heat would become unbearable. It was only the excitement of being back on the beach that would keep me smiling.

We used to have a golden retriever. She would sit with me in the back, tongue out, and sniffing the air. She and I would play on the beach, chasing seagulls and barking at the waves. I would get severely burned by the sun and my mom would put Nivea cream on me. That always stung.

Reddish-brown hair, thick glasses, skinny as a rake, heavily freckled, and with a laugh that often embarrassed me. I was awkward then, incapable of having a meaningful conversation with anyone, and kept to my sci-fi and fantasy novels and dreamt of going into space with a space shuttle. I played dungeons and dragons and video games with my two friends from high school, and talked about girls, and how we would solve all the world's problems.

Today, I'm nineteen. I look almost the same as I did when I was thirteen, just a little taller. I'm still a full-time nerd. I have zero social skills. And women scare me just about as much as I worship the ground they walk on. I'm in college taking computer science, and my social life is no different from what it was at home. I was promised sex in college. It never happened.

In August, just two weeks before I was to return to college, my mom and dad took me and my little sister back to OBX and the little sandbar town of Nags Head. I watched the landscape go by outside the window, listening to music on my phone with earphones, and wished our dog Daisy was still alive. Beside me, my eighteen-year-old sister Samantha was texting nonstop with her friends. The car air conditioning was on; the sky was clear of any clouds, and I wanted to be anywhere but here.

For years, we had been using a beach house that belongs to my dad's boss. We would take it over and live there for two weeks every summer. I knew everything there was to do in OBX. From the Wright Brothers to Duck Donuts to where to get the best boiled shrimp. I had done it all over the years. Now it was about sitting around doing nothing for two weeks, packing up, and heading home.

I was not looking forward to returning to college. It was just more school--certainly with a lot more freedom--but it was still only about deadlines and projects and tests. Lots of tests. And professors who clearly would rather be anywhere but in front of a class teaching.

I was getting a sense of what my future adult life would be like. Forever alone, watching sci-fi movies, and arguing over who the best superhero was. All while writing endless code to let people do something slightly better than before.

I sighed when the car ground to halt in traffic. Getting into OBX was always a chore. Getting out was also a chore. Traffic is terrible. One way in and one way out. More or less. It was always this way. It's part of the OBX experience. You just had to accept it.

Beside my window, in the inside lane, a Ford Focus stopped beside us. I had my head against the glass, and I adjusted the glasses on my face. The driver of the Focus was a woman who looked to be only a few years younger than mom. Maybe forty? She looked terrific, and she was singing to something on her radio by the looks of it. Her shoulders were bare, but I could see she wore some kind of dress thing. She had on movie star sunglasses and her hair was dirty blond and she was checking out her face in her sun visor mirror.

I watched her, happy for any entertainment. I was listening to some blues and hoping my mind would shut down for another hour to escape the torture of the drive. I didn't have to move my head. I could watch her with almost no effort. Perfect for my generation.

She was a delight. She was belting out tunes and then hammering her steering wheel like a drum set. I reached up and pulled an earphone free from my left ear and through the window I could hear she was listening to. My mouth opened a little in surprise. She was listening to Party Rock Anthem by LMFAO. That was a song I didn't expect to hear someone my mom's age listening to.

Just then, her face turned, and she was looking right at me. I froze. Her face lit up with a smile that stretched from ear to ear with perfect white teeth. Then she started singing the words at me and bopping her head from side to side. I could only stare.

Then she threw her head back and laughed. It was infectious, and I smiled back at her. She pulled off her shades and then blew me a kiss and winked at me. She was gorgeous and her smile was memorable.

Then we pulled away, and she was lost to me.

I sighed and put my earphones back in and lost myself in some Muddy Waters. My mom always said I had an old soul. I don't know about that, but I love the blues. The older the better. I closed my eyes and lost myself to the sounds of guitar making my heart bleed.

They had renovated the beach house last year after we had used it. We walked around and oohed and aahed at all the changes. The kitchen was state-of-the art. The TV room was massive with a full theatre style seating to watch movies when the weather turned bad. For me, the most exciting thing was they had spruced up the room I always claimed, and I had a better view of the beach and ocean.

Mom screeched, and we ran outside to see her jumping up and down and pointing at the large hot tub. Mom and dad hugged and giggled, and my sister Sam and I looked at each other and rolled our eyes. Hot tubs are not my thing. It's too hot. Too jetty. They're for making people soup.

For two days I wandered the area after I would wake at noon. I saw familiar faces and waved at the occasional person who waved at me. Over a decade of staying here meant meeting and knowing all the same people who came here every year at the same time.

I should mention that none of the people who came here every year had kids my age. I was always alone. My sister had her holiday friend Tina to hang with. They had already bonded and were running the beaches and looking for boys, as Sam said, trying to get a rise out of me. I just ignored her and went back to my book.

My record reading at the beach house was twelve novels. That happened three years ago. The weather had turned nasty, and we were housebound for a week. Then the AC died. I'm the only one with fond memories of that holiday. I had checked the weather for our stay. Hot and sunny. One day maybe for rain, but that was it.

On day three, mom woke me at eleven and threw my swim shorts at me.

"Wake up, Kevin! Get your ass out of bed and get outside!"

I mumbled something and pulled my pillow over my head while lying on my back.

In seconds, mom had yanked it away. "Get up! For God's sake! This is your last time to enjoy yourself before college starts. Get outside. Do something. Anything! Your dad and I are sick of seeing you moping around."

When I refused to move, mom grabbed my one thin sheet and pulled it off of me. I immediately covered my groin and woke up fully in a heartbeat. "Mom! Jesus, fuck! I'm naked here!"

Mom had dropped the sheet and whirled away from me and held her face. "Oh my God! I'm so sorry! I didn't see anything! I didn't!"

She fled the room, and I lay there.

I heard a noise and looked up and saw Sam checking me out from the doorway. I kept my hands over my junk and glared at her. "Sam! Get out!"

She smirked at me and sauntered away.

I hate my life.

Part 2--Out and About

Two hours later I wandered the beach alone. OBX has a hard surf. It will smash you hard if you aren't watching. I avoid the water here. When I was just a kid, a wave had hit me from behind and when my face and chest smashed into the sand, the water had tried to bend me backwards. I had heard something crack. Dad didn't believe me. Today my back still hurts.

I knew every inch of this place. Nothing interested me anymore. Other than the girls lying suntanning or running around with their tits bouncing so nicely to my eyes. I always looked for the women who untied their tops and lay on their fronts. Sometimes, they would lift up, forgetting they were exposed, and I would get to enjoy the lovely sight of tits. When I was younger, it was enough to fulfil my fantasies well past our holiday.

Now I found myself drawn to their asses. I walked along the beach and watched them all. I rated them mentally and looked for the perfect pair of cheeks. I had turned around and was walking back when I spotted an ass that seemed perfect. I moved closer to see it better. The woman was lying on her back with her top untied. Her breasts mashed out underneath her and I could see side-boob.

Perfect, I thought.

She had her head turned away from me and I could watch unobserved. I couldn't tell her age, but she looked very fit and already tanned. Her blond hair was tied up high in a bun to expose her neck to the sun. Her skin glistened with tanning oil. She was a bronze beauty.

And her ass. It was perfect. It was full and round and jutted into the air, held by some kind of artificial gravity. She wore a white two-piece, and the back of her bottoms was nothing more than a triangle about the size of a Dorito chip. She was practically naked.

My cock thickened with excitement, and I stood there gawking at this woman for who knows how long. I was captivated.

Then she turned her head to rest it on the other side. She had on massive movie star sunglasses, and it tweaked some forgotten memory. I stared at her, trying to remember when she lifted her head a little to obviously stare at me. I was caught, but like a poor animal hit with headlights, I remained staring.

Her lips curled into a slow smile. She shifted and rose up on to her elbows. Her breasts swung free and exposed to my eyes. She lifted her lower right leg and bounced it. The ripples swept over her ass cheeks, through her body and shook her tits.

"Come here," she said.

I stared at her.

"Come. Here," she repeated. "Now."

Her voice was unexpected. It was sort of gravelly. A little deeper than you would expect to hear. My feet moved, and I slowly walked toward her.

"Sit."

I lowered myself to the sand and sat cross-legged about two feet from her. She stared at me for a long time, and I stared at her ass and tits. Her nipples were really large. Right there in front of me to see. My cock grew harder and in shock, I realised I wasn't even hiding it. My hands fumbled, and I pressed them down on my erection.

The woman rolled onto her side, facing me. I watched her breasts move and jiggle and finally settle. They were gorgeous. She reached up and removed her sunglasses and right away I recognised her. She was the woman in the car next to us on the highway. The woman was giving me a strange sort of smile I didn't recognise. She popped one leg of her sunglasses into her mouth and looked me over.

"You always stare at women's tits?" she asked.

"Uh, no," I managed to say.

"You're still staring at them."

I looked away and then found my eyes slowly returning. I had no control.

"Do you like them?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

I blinked at her. "Why?"

"Yes, why. What is it about them that makes you have that erection?"

I felt heat rush to my face. Being a ginger, it's really noticeable. I pressed down harder on my erection to hide it better. It was impossible. I pulled my swim shorts a little lower so the head of my cock wouldn't poke out. It was dangerously close to that now.

"How long is your cock?" she asked, putting down her sunglasses.

"Pardon?" My head swam. I was so confused. I really didn't know what was happening. I knew deep down she was fucking with me. People always fuck around with me. I'm a little naïve, but only because I trust people too easily.

"How long is your penis? Six? Seven inches?"

I looked down at my groin. "Um, seven."

The woman made a small squeal sound and then twisted on her towel until she was sitting up cross-legged like me. Her tits swung free, and I was pleased to see they hung like tear drops. I adored breasts like that. I also noticed her bikini bottoms were wedged between her labia. I could see trimmed hairs glinting blond in the sunlight.

"Let me see it!" she ordered, smiling excitedly.

I had originally thought her forty at least in the car. Close up, I could see I was probably right. She was in her mid-forties, if my mom was any reflection of her age. There was something about her looks that captivated me. She was stunning. Suddenly, I wanted to fuck the shit out of her and never stop fucking her. My cock grew painfully hard, and the head slipped under the lower hem of my shorts. I moved to cover it, but she yelled at me.

"Don't! Let me see! Come on! You've seen my tits and, judging by your eyes, you've been checking out my muffin. Share! Wait, how old are you exactly?"

"Um, nineteen..."

She clapped her hands, and I watched her tits jiggle and jostle. "Perfect! Show me!"

I looked around the beach. There was no one within fifty feet. Everyone was watching the water or suntanning with earphones inserted. I moved my hands away from my groin and my cock pushed out under my shorts until my cockhead and a little more was exposed.

"Oh my God," she breathed and stared at my cock.

I figured this would be the point where she would screech and call me a pervert and turn me in. What I didn't expect was what she said next.

She looked around quickly and then beckoned me closer. "Closer. I want to see it better."

I figured she would probably pull out a knife and cut it off and so I hesitated.

"Closer! Come on!" She inched closer to me. Her tits did their magic act again. My eyes were drawn to her pussy. The bikini bottom had pulled to the side a little, and I swear I was looking at her vagina opening now.

I looked around once more and then crabbed my ass across the sand toward her until I was within easy reach of her hands. My level of sexual excitement was rising fast and hard. I was captivated by this woman. She was exposing herself to me. Knowingly. And wanting to see my package. I had fantasised about something like this so many times.

I knew it wouldn't last. She would tear me down, tear me up, and toss me aside, telling me what a joke I was. I braced for it and waited for it.

Instead, her hand reached out slowly and took my cockhead into her soft grip.

"It's so hard and hot," she murmured. Her eyes fluttered a little, and she inched closer to me. I could smell her suntan oil. The coconut smell made everything more erotic to me. "I'm going to put it in my mouth, is that okay?" She glanced up at me, and I could only stare at her.

What did she just say?

She bent over my cock until I could only see the top of her head. I heard her sniff and then I was positive I heard a small moan.

In a moment, my cockhead was in her mouth. Her warm, wet mouth engulfed my head and her tongue swirled around it and probed my cockhole.

I came hard, erupting into her mouth. I could no more stop it than stop the sun rising in the morning. I came hard and forcibly. Jets erupted into this stranger's mouth. She kept her lips clamped around my shaft, and I heard her gurgle.

Too soon, my orgasm ended and with a pop sound, she pulled her mouth off my cock. She leaned back and then opened her mouth to me. I could see the inside swimming with my spunk. She closed her mouth and swallowed and then smacked her lips and wiped the corners of her mouth.

"Delicious, thank you," she said.

I stared at her in wonder. What the fuck was going on?

"Same time tomorrow?" she asked.

"Uh, what?"

"Come back tomorrow. I'll blow you again if you like. Try to last a little longer though next time, okay?"

I nodded and remained sitting there staring at her tits, pussy and the mouth that had just swallowed my load.

"Shoo!" she said and made little motions with her hands.

I staggered to my feet and my cock shrank back inside my swim shorts. Cum leaked and ran down my thigh. The woman put her sunglasses back on and lay back down and resumed her suntanning. I stood there for another minute and then took a few steps away. When she didn't react, I moved farther away and then found myself running back full speed to the beach house.

The only intimacy I had ever had with a woman was a French kiss under a blanket at a party when I was thirteen.

Now a woman had put my cock in her mouth and swallowed my cum.

I ran up to my room and jerked off twice. Her words kept returning to me. Come back tomorrow, she had said.

The next day, I jerked off before I left the house. I was nervous and excited and jerking off cleared my head a little. I ran most of the way and slowed down when I was near where she had been. I passed another beach house and saw a Ford Focus in the driveway. It was her car from the highway. She lived only ten houses down from me.

I followed the access path to the beach and there she was. In the same place, lying on her front suntanning. I walked up slowly and then stood there, unsure of what to say. What do you say in these kinds of situations? I had no idea, and simply standing there seemed safe.

After a long moment, I realised she had no idea I was there. I made a small sound, but she ignored me.

"Um, hi?" I said finally, a little louder.

She started a little and then rose up onto her elbows. As before, her tits swung under her seductively. "Hey, you. A little early, aren't you?"

She was right. I was at least thirty-minutes earlier than yesterday. I nodded.

She chuckled and then sat up, swinging her legs under her. She sat as only a woman can; her legs out to the side. "What's your name, anyway?"

"Kevin."

"Kelly. Pleased to meet you."

I looked around the beach. There were way more people here than yesterday. I heard a sigh and looked back at her.

"You want that blow job I promised you, don't you?"

I stared at her. I had no idea how to respond. Yes, I wanted that. That's all I wanted. It was all I had thought about since yesterday. Like ALL that I had thought about.

She laughed then. "I forgot what boys are like. My fault. Help me up," she said and held out a hand.

I grabbed it and helped pull her upright. She kind of tripped somehow and ended up pressed up against me. She laughed and pressed herself harder against me. I felt her hand slip under the waistband of my swim shorts, and she grasped my hardening cock.

"Ah, there it is, my little friend," she murmured, with her mouth close to my ear. It sent shivers through me. "But not so little, hmm?" She stroked me and I was lost to her. I would do anything for her now. Anything. "I want to see this better. Follow me."

She pulled away and pulled her hand out of my shorts. She started walking away toward her beach house. She must have assumed I would follow because she never looked back once. I followed her along the boards laid out over the sand and up to the house. We walked through long beach grass and through a gate in her fence.

Estcher
Estcher
1,766 Followers