Outfoxed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sweet," she whimpered.

"Yes," Cui encouraged, leaning in. Anya felt kisses on her forehead, realized she was leaning, swooning... "Sweet... sweet, good girl..."

"Obedient," Anya cried softly, and it felt so, so good to hear that word escape her lips, helplessly drawn, irresistible. It felt so good to be obedient. It felt right. Being a good girl for such a sweet, beautiful creature as Cui. Anya (canon) "Yes," Cui cried, grasping Anya's hand tightly, "and you're g-gonna take me... t-take me to..."

"Take you," Anya whispered, her held hand drifting down between Cui's legs, where she realized the kitsune was frantically stroking herself. "Yes... g-gonna take you..."

"I... n-no..." Cui smelled so sweet, and her voice was so strained, Anya almost couldn't bear it. As Anya brushed Cui's other hand, which was stroking rapidly over Cui's clit, Anya felt a warm slickness.

She brought her hand back up to her mouth without thinking. Cui's other hand was still holding on, and she licked Cui's fingers first by accident. Cui gave a little cry.

Anya licked her fingers. Tasted the strong, bitter vanilla taste.

Her head spun. Her mind danced. She stared at Cui, seeing her burning crimson cheeks, the panting lips. Cui stared back at her, and tried to speak, but all that escaped her was a whine of desire. Her lips were quivering.

Anya sank to her knees, her head buzzing, feeling wetness trickling down her own legs. She buried her head between Cui's thighs and started to lick, lick the hand, lick the clit, lick the delicious concoction.

And Cui started to scream.

Anya moaned along with the scream, pleasure flooding her instantly. Oh, it felt so good to do as she was told! So good to be a good girl! Her heart soared in unexpected joy as she started to climax, squealing into Cui's sweet, wonderful pussy as she licked and sucked and lapped and kissed and drank...

And then Cui started to cum as well, and the two women collapsed on one another, writhing, wriggling.

"Drink!" Cui screamed. The kitsune managed to sit up, straddling Anya's face, and Anya moaned happily, obeying as she felt the three tails swishing over her whole body. "M-Make me cuaaaAAAAH—" Her screams lost all semblance of meaning as she trembled and shook and rocked on Anya's face. Anya felt the drugged juices covering her, smothering her, drowning her.

She moaned her bliss.

Cui went totally limp as the pleasure spiked on her, fell into Anya's lap. Anya felt her starting to kiss and lick, giving little yipes with every lick Anya gave. Anya's moans hit a new octave as ecstasy rose within her.

She was Cui's. She would do whatever Cui asked, take her wherever... wherever... take her in front of everyone, take her until she couldn't bear it, take her and fuck her and made her scream...

At last, Anya could lick no more, and they both went limp. Anya heard Cui panting for breath, and out of the corner of her eye, she saw the hairpin glowing a brilliant silver, illuminating Cui's whole head in light amid the gloaming.

"M-Mistress?" Anya whispered, her whole head sinking into pleasant fog. She could lick no more. She needed to rest, needed to sleep.

"I must return," she heard the kitsune whimper. Her voice was strange. Empty. Glossy. Slowly, tails swishing hypnotically behind her, Cui rose up and rotated so that she was on her hands and knees atop Anya, staring down at her. "Must return. Must return. Look at my medallion, pet."

Anya beamed in dizzy bliss as the kitsune took her head tenderly in her hands and thrust Anya into her bosom. She stared in wonder at the warm medallion as it pressed against the bridge of her nose.

"Take me where it guides you," Cui said, her voice still dreamy and distant.

Anya clenched her muscles, took Cui's hand, and lost herself to the flashing ruby eyes.

~ ~ ~ ~

"Cui's back!" sang a lithe, tall, sinuous girl with a long, angular face and short dark hair. She wrapped her whole body around the kitsune, giggling, and started covering Cui with kisses and licks. "Cui's back!"

Cui whimpered and accepted the kisses, accepted the sweet relief as the hairpin's constant buzz finally ebbed into the back of her mind again, reinforcing and rewarding her obedience.

"Nice and obedient now, huh?" cooed a bunny-eared blonde on her other side, her voice high-pitched and delighted in her ear. The bunnygirl nibbled her earlobe. "Nice and obedient again."

"Obedient," breathed a voice.

Anya lay nearby, hand still loosely gripping Cui's.

The rabbit girl, stoat girl and even the drowsy kitsune giggled. They looked over at the brunette, her whole body covered in Cui's drugged musk. Her shirt was drenched in sweat, her face covered in Cui's juices even as she struggled to lick herself clean. Her skirt was a mess. Her panties were practically dripping.

"Ooh," the bunnygirl whispered, bouncing over. She giggled, beaming down at Anya. "You made a friend! Hi, sweetie!"

"Obedient," Anya whispered, staring up in adoration at the cute blonde.

"Don't worry, Cui," the stoat girl cooed, as she twisted with impossible dexterity to finger Cui down below with both hands. Her fingers spiraled around Cui's clit in endless circles as she started to kiss and lick all around Cui's neck and face. "Sylvi will look after her for you until someone comes by to check on us. We're so glad you decided to come back."

"I... I, um..." Cui stared helplessly into her old denmate's eyes as she heard Anya start to cry out once more, heard Sylvi start to squeal with laughter between her licking. She squirmed as the fingers spiraled around her clit in endless, easy, hypnotic pleasure.

"Me too," she squeaked, and lost herself to her lover's kisses.

12