Outgrowing the Arcology Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dilandau
Dilandau
304 Followers

"I... I should go," Mike sputtered, and tried to turn around, but for some reason he found himself nailed to the spot. What if Michelle came in now and saw him like this, only one night after Kimiko? She would break up with him for sure.

"Nonsense," Lina said. "You came here for a reason, didn't you? And I'm nearly finished anyway." She quickly wiped off her vagina, stood up, and flushed. "See, it's all yours."

She walked over to the still petrified Mike, and gently nudged him out of the way, in the process brushing her nipple against him arm—whether on purpose or by accident, he couldn't tell. God, she was hot. If it weren't for Michelle, walking in on a naked girl like that would've been awesome. As it was, he vehemently hoped Lina would keep this to herself the next morning.

"Though I have to wonder if you're here to pee or for... something else," she said as she passed him going out the door, glancing at his partially exposed, rock-hard member. "Michelle's a lucky girl. Either way, I recommend you lock the door."

She winked, and closed the bathroom door behind her.

Mike sat down on the toilet, dumbfounded, his heart racing. He couldn't believe what had just happened. The way she just casually shrugged off being nude in front of someone she'd only met earlier that day. He couldn't help but wonder if she found it as exciting—if obviously not as nerve-wracking—as he had.

After what had happened, he was hornier than ever, but he couldn't imagine staying in the bathroom to jerk off. He didn't know how long it would take, and what if she came back and found he was still in here? Even if he did lock the door she'd know it was him. And his cock had been sticking out of his shorts... he was such an idiot! But secretly, he was wondering if maybe she would be fingering herself later, thinking about his now very large cock. He imagined her lying on top of her sheets, her voluptuous body writhing in pleasure as she touched herself, moaning his name. He shook his head, trying to get rid of the image.

He tried to pee as best as he could, and went back to bed, praying furiously that he wouldn't walk into Lina again for the rest of the night. While he hadn't taken care of business, he managed to drift back to sleep uneasily.

------

He found himself back in the bathroom, and Lina was there again, naked, smiling that luscious smile at him. She cupped her breasts seductively, and casually played with a nipple.

"I know why you're here," she said.

Mike looked down, and noticed something different from last time. He wasn't wearing his shorts; instead his cock was sticking out freely, proudly displaying its full twenty-five centimetre length and equally impressive girth.

He walked towards her, until his cock was barely a centimetre away from those beautiful lips. He could feel her hot breath on his member.

"I need to use the toilet," he said. "Are you done yet?"

"I know Michelle is asleep," Lina replied. "It would be unfair to wake her. But you need to be taken care of. I wouldn't be a good host if I didn't help you."

Without warning, she enveloped his cock in her mouth. He moaned as she licked up and down his shaft. It was all he could do not to come right there.

"Such a tasty cock, and so big. Michelle's a lucky girl," she said in between slurps.

"It wasn't always that big," he said.

She stopped sucking, and looked up at him. "Yes, it has grown. And it will grow even more. In fact, if you wish for it, I think it would grow right now."

He concentrated, and indeed, his cock twitched and extended slightly, reaching nearly thirty centimetres.

"Magnificent," she whispered, and gently stroked his cock with one hand while fondling his balls with the other.

She got up from the toilet, and stood in front of him. It was strange; he didn't think she was taller than him before. Not that it mattered, as she pushed her body against his, trapping his sensitive member in between her and his stomach. It was so long it nearly reached her tits, and that thought alone almost sent him over the edge again.

She kissed him passionately, her lips marvellously full and soft. His tongue eagerly explored her mouth, while his hands willingly sought out her impressive rear. He wasn't normally an arse-man, but this was an exceptionally well-formed specimen.

"So you like my ass, do you?" she breathed hotly. "Maybe it's because my breasts aren't big enough for you compared to the competition?"

As she said that, he felt the pressure against his chest increase. He looked down, and saw her tits bulge up. They were getting steadily larger with her every breath.

"Join me," she said huskily. "Grow with me."

He focused on his dick, and once again felt the tingling sensation of growth. As her tits expanded, his cock grew in between them. When its head popped out of her cleavage, he stopped.

"Oops, looks like we found it," she said, and bent her head down to kiss it.

It was too much, and he exploded in orgasm. Endless spurts of hot sperm seemed to emerge, coating Lina's face and breasts. She moaned, rubbing the sticky goo into her now cantaloupe-sized breasts. The contrast between his white spurts and her chocolate skin looked incredibly sexy.

After an indeterminable amount of time, he finished, but his cock didn't soften in the slightest. It stood up unabated, the tip about level with his chin.

Lina, her face and chest messy with his cum, looked at his cock, shook her head and smiled evilly. "That just won't do," she said. "There's no way that thing will fit inside me. And I want it inside me."

As soon as she said it, she moaned even louder than before, and threw her head back. Before his eyes, she began to grow. Not just her breasts, but her whole body. She stretched higher and higher, until her tits, now larger than watermelons, were level with his face.

She pushed his head into the fleshy valley of her cleavage, and Mike found his entire world replaced with one of soft, fragrant skin. The feeling was incredible as he tried to kiss, lick and caress as much as possible. His mouth found a nipple, and as he sucked it he realised she was still growing. He didn't care though; he just kept pleasuring the dark nub with his tongue, and he brought a hand to her clit for good measure.

Pretty soon her moans grew more intense, and she screamed out in orgasm. She collapsed to her knees, which still left her beautiful chest about level with his face at her current size.

"Magnificent. Michelle really is a lucky girl," she panted heavily, resuming her stroking of his cock. "I still want that thing inside me, though."

She once more rose up to her full height, panting heavily, and Mike found himself staring straight at a beautiful, dark belly, his eyes just below her navel. She was taller by far than even Rose now! Above his head, her enormous boobs eclipsed his vision.

That may have been the reason why he hadn't noticed someone else had entered the bathroom. "I think you'll find that cock belongs to me," Michelle said sternly, pulling Mike away from the ebony goddess. To his surprise, she was even taller than Lina, although her breasts were still proportional to their earlier size. As she pulled him against her, he could feel her moist sex against his neck. Mike wondered how she could even stand up straight in the confined bathroom, but things had stopped making sense a long time ago, so he didn't care.

"I'm sorry, I was just helping out," Lina purred. "Mike needed it, and you were asleep."

"Hmm," Michelle pondered. "I guess you're right. You deserve a reward."

Lina stepped forwards, growing herself to Michelle's height in the process. As the two giantesses pressed together and kissed, Mike found himself trapped between the biggest hips known to man. His face was pushed into Lina's hot pussy, while behind him he could still feel Michelle's labia against him. He decided to just surrender to the situation, and wrapped his arms around Lina's enormous behind, lapping at her oversized pussy lips. Meanwhile, Michelle was grinding against him so strongly he could swear his head was partially entering her slit. He sucked and kissed Lina's clit and pussy for all he was worth, while his hair grew increasingly sticky from Michelle's gyrations.

It wasn't long again—certainly not long enough for Mike's tastes—before both girls had an orgasm, yelling in pleasure and covering him in sticky vaginal fluid. After the mess he'd made of Lina's chest earlier he couldn't really complain, and the liquid was surprisingly sweet.

The two girls separated, allowing him room to breathe freely again, and Michelle looked at him slyly. "Time for the main course, I think."

She lay down on the bathroom rug—which was comically small compared to her now—and spread her legs invitingly. Between her huge size and his absurd length, the logistics of entering her should've been complicated, but he swiftly brought the tip of his throbbing cock to her entrance, and smoothly pushed in, as if he'd been inserting eighty centimetre dicks into nearly four metre tall girls his entire life.

Once fully inside her, he found himself lying on top of her stomach, his head just at the base of her breasts. He reached out and caressed each nipple softly, causing Michelle's skin to erupt in goose bumps. The wet warmth surrounding his enormous dick was nearly overloading his brain's pleasure centres.

"I could get used to this," he sighed.

"Me too," Michelle mewed softly, enjoying his caresses. "Though I think there's still room for improvement."

Before Mike had time to wonder what she meant, her breasts began to grow. Soft creamy mountains rose around his head as he had the world's best view. Soon, his head was once again enveloped by tit-flesh. He was still holding on to her nipples, but it was getting increasingly hard.

"Don't just lay there," Michelle encouraged him. "Slam your huge cock into me!"

That, it turned out, was a problem. Mike could move back and forth a bit—though he had to reluctantly sacrifice his grip to do it—but actually pulling back far enough was impossible, let alone building up any kind of real rhythm. His dick was just too long.

Mike was about to suggest she should be on top, when he felt a huge hand close around his chest.

"Maybe I can help?" Lina asked seductively. He looked over his shoulder, and nearly had a heart attack. He didn't know exactly how large she was, but it was gigantic. Her hand easily fit around his entire chest, and she used her other hand to gently lift his upper legs. Carefully, she moved him back, pulling his cock out of Michelle's pussy. Then, when only the tip remained, she pushed him back in.

"How's that?" Lina asked. Mike could only groan in response.

"Faster," Michelle moaned. Lina picked up the pace.

"Faster!" she cried again. Lina began ramming him in and out of Michelle's hot insides at ever-increasing speed. He flailed his arms wildly until his hands once again found Michelle's nipples on her now nearly beanbag-chair sized tits, and he held on for dear life.

Michelle screamed in pleasure at the combined sensation of Mike's huge dick pumping her equally gigantic pussy, and him pulling at her nipples as a result of Lina's movements. Surely the screams would wake everyone up, but Mike was beyond caring.

He was in heaven. This was beyond even his wildest fantasies, his most erotic dreams. The length of his dick made the sensations of repeatedly entering Michelle's tight warmth incredible, and every time he was pulled backwards, he felt Lina's enormous tits against his back, and when she pushed him back in, he slammed face first into Michelle's soft mountains.

He was getting very close, and he felt Michelle was too. The pleasure built to one, incredible crescendo, unmatched by anything he had felt before, and...

Mike gasped as he woke up, sweaty and tangled in the sheets. Sunlight was streaming in through the gaps in the curtains, and next to him was Michelle, sleeping serenely. She wasn't four metres tall either, just her regular beautiful self, slightly taller than usual. He was simultaneously relieved, but also a bit disappointed.

He was also still horny as hell, as he checked his raging hard manhood. It too was back to its normal size—or the same as yesterday, in any case. He was also glad to find he hadn't actually ejaculated in his sleep, as that would've been rather embarrassing to explain.

He sighed as he let himself fall back down onto the bed. That was one hell of a dream! He hadn't had an erotic dream like that since high school... or ever, now that he thought about it.

But what about the first encounter with Lina, naked on the toilet. Was that a dream too? He couldn't recall. Both that encounter and the dream sex seemed equally vivid in his memory, and he could hardly ask Lina at breakfast, now could he?

He looked at his gorgeous, sleeping girlfriend, wondering at the strange situation he found himself in. He didn't know what else would happen during their stay in Casablanca, if the girls would really grow any further. He wondered if they could even get as big as in his dream; surely there was some law of physics preventing that? Then again, he would've said rapid breast growth or height gain was completely impossible too, but the past few days had proven that wrong beyond a doubt. For all he knew, they could get even bigger than Lina had been in his dream, though surely Dr Bassir would find a way to stop it before then. But what if he didn't? He seriously didn't know what he was rooting for anymore at the moment, his horniness overriding his rational judgement.

He also didn't know how things would go between him and Michelle. He still felt horrible about Kimiko, and while he could hardly blame himself for having a sex dream about Lina, it still added to his guilt. He could only hope she could ever really forgive him, and that he could believe it if she did.

He did know one thing for sure: he hoped that Michelle would wake up soon, in time for them to have sex before breakfast. If she didn't, he felt he would probably explode.

Dilandau
Dilandau
304 Followers