Outing Ch. 04

Story Info
Sweetie's final outings.
1.8k words
4.69
16.7k
11
6

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/27/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grgy56
grgy56
1,555 Followers

Lora my love had treated me to a real spa day at T(He) G Spa. I felt like royalty being pampered as I was. And although the hostesses allowed me to and made me cum a number of times, my pussy ass was left unsatisfactorily filled by any of them.

I was dressed, pretty in pink and met up with Lora in the spa vestibule. Lora was surprised by my transition from boyfriend to girlfriend. My hair piece coifed into a cute bob. Full make-up. A beautiful sun dress. Beneath the dress, matching bra, panties and garters with Cuban RHT stockings. And finally a pair of high heel, open toed shoes.

We bid good-bye to my hostesses and exited the spa out into the bright warm sunshine. I was so happy and pleased with Lora's gift that I walked a half block along the busy street before I realized how I was dressed and in public. I stopped in my tracks.

"What's wrong, Sweetie?" Lora asked. "I couldn't find a close parking space, sorry. The car is just around the block."

I looked at myself. My underthings easily showed through the light material of the sundress. I was terrified at the fact someone would see me and realize what I actually was. A boy in drag rather than a pretty girl.

Lora must have recognized my terror and re-assured me. "Sweetie. I love having my beautiful girlfriend share time with me. Come. We are just around the corner."

"Lora, my dress is almost transparent!" I fretted.

"Hmm... yes. I guess I should have bought you a slip to wear with it." Lora smiled. "Don't worry. Like I said, you're gorgeous. And showing off isn't too wicked, is it?"

Lora took my hand and led me to the car which was a bit further than she had me believe. As we passed others, I felt I was on display.

Walking towards us was a delivery guy. He smiled at us and said as he past. "Good day, ladies. Nice to be out, isn't it?"

If only he knew. Or did he?

We got into the car. I relaxed at the thought I would be home soon and out of public. Lora drove for a bit before parking it in front of a café. "I haven't had anything to eat yet, so I thought we'd have something before going home." Lora said as she exited the car and held my door open. "Come, Sweetie."

With much trepidation, I stepped one foot out of the door. Lora giggled. "Sweetie! You are such a tease!"

I didn't understand what Lora meant until her eyes looked down to my one leg out the door. My sundress had split open and flashed my pretty panties for all to see. Slightly embarrassed, I quickly brought the other leg around and exited.

We walked into the restaurant and was greeted by the Italian owner. "Buon giorno, Signorina. Welcome! I am Angie. Welcome."

Angie smiled as he tried to hide his delight after eying Lora and me.

May we sit on the patio?" Asked Lora. "It's such a beautiful day and we should enjoy the sun."

"Yes, of course. This way please." Angie directed us with an open hand.

There were a few customers there also enjoying the sun. We opted for a table in the middle area of the patio. The bright sun did feel good although it really made my dress translucent. Angie seemed to be enjoying the view. "Here are some menus. Please allow me to get you some wine."

As he walked away, Lora turned and smiled at me. "I think he likes you."

Angie returned with a couple of glasses of chilled white. "Please enjoy these on the house." He grabbed and squeezed my hand slightly. "Cin, cin!"

"Thank you." Lora seemed to be amused by my new admirer.

I took a sip. "Mmmm. Delicious!" I left a pink lip stain on the rim.

We orders some different apps with our wine which Angie ensured was replenished. It was late-afternoon and I was feeling a little tipsy and little daring.

I looked about and noted there was only one table with a young couple behind me who were too engaged with each other. Angie had just refilled our glasses and would be busy with the new customers who entered inside the restaurant. I looked at Lora and while I could not see her eyes through her dark sunglasses, I knew she was watching me. I licked lips and looked at her feet. She was dangling one of her cherry red, open toe, Louboutin pump off her toes.

Without seeming to look, Lora moved her foot and touched the inside of my calf. And although I watched her do it, went it touched, it was electric! I jumped slightly.

Lora used her foot to part my knees wider. I knew my raging hard on was visible to her even through my pink panties. Her shoe was rubbing the bare skin of my thigh just above my stocking tops. I closed my eyes and spread my legs a bit more apart. She placed the sole of her shoe hard on my cock. Her metal heel pressed beneath my balls and into my crack.

"Ooo..." I moaned quietly as I pushed against her foot. I didn't care if the entire world was watching me at this point. I was in ecstasy.

Lora continued to press and rub her foot into me. I knew it wouldn't be long. "Lora, you're going to make me cum!"

A wry smile came across Lora's lips. She pressed her foot against me a little harder. I dropped my hands to my lap and grabbed her foot. I repeatedly thrusted my hips back and forth humping against her shoe. "Oooh, fuck! I'm going to cum!" I grunted. "Oooo..."

I started shooting my load into my panties. "Gawd! Oh, fuck!" Until I was shooting air. I maintained my humping against Lora's foot albeit a bit slower and calmer as I panted to regain my breath. Finally, Lora pulled her foot away. I whimpered in disappointment.

When I opened my eyes and looked about, the couple behind me were staring. I really didn't care at that point. "Lora, that was so incredible! Thank you for a wonderful day. It was the best day in my life."

"You are welcome, Sweetie." Lora smiled. "But it isn't over yet."

Angie had returned. He noticed there was a huge wet spot that soaked though to the napkin from where I came. "Signorina seems to have spilled a little wine." Before I could say or do anything, Angie reached down to grab the linen, except his hand went a little further than I expected. His fingers rubbed against the knob of my still hard cock.

Angie stood up for a second and tried to process what he might have felt. He laid a replacement napkin on to my lap. There was a definite and firm stroke of his hand on me. Angie looked at me, then at Lora and then at me again. His eyes showed shock and amazement, but no fear or despise. I looked at Lora. She smiled and gave me a slight nod.

I moved the napkin and unbuttoned the bottom of my sundress. Angie's eyes popped when he saw my stocking tops and garter clips. The wider I opened my dress, the wider Angie's eyes got.

I hooked my panties down over my cock and balls. "Oh Sweetie! That is so cute! Did you do that for me?" Lora asked referring to my heart-shaped pubic hair. It was the first time Lora would have seen it.

A gaped mouth Angie looked at Lora who smiled back at him. He reach down and held on to me. His surprisingly soft hands started moving up and down. It felt so gentle and nice. I knew he could make me easily cum again.

"CRASH!" from inside the restaurant. Angie removed his hand as if it touched fire. My cock seemed to be jerking on its own.

He looked inside. A table had been knocked over and he needed to address it immediately. Lora told him we needed to go and requested the bill.

"No, please. No money!" Angie waved his hand at us. "But you must promise to come back again. Please!"

"Of course!" I gladly replied before Angie rushed back in.

Lora still left a generous tips.

Lora and I drove back towards home. "I have some other presents for you when we're home, Sweetie."

I was so anxious by the time we arrived into our driveway, I was almost crying. Fortunately all my make-up was water-proof. "Ha..Ha..."

Lora opened the trunk where there were a number of bags and boxes. "These are for you. Go change."

Here I was standing in our driveway, outside in full view of any neighbour who happened by and I didn't care. I picked everything up and scurried inside and to the bedroom to see what Lora had bought for me.

I carefully opened the big box and found a beautiful white satin and lace trimmed dress with princess sleeves. It had a high collar and a tight bodice. In the box was also a frilly crinoline slip.

I stripped off my sundress and undies (since Lora had purchased some others for me to wear now). I looked at myself in the mirror. The tan lines really accentuated my breasts and hips, but did my titties look bigger?

I put on the padded white satin bra. I thought I filled it out a tiny bit better than ever before. My ever hard nipples peeked over the top of the half cups. Next my white panties then the garter belt with white rosettes on each of the six straps. The white opaque silk stocking felt so nice sliding up my legs.

I put on the crinoline and dress but was having trouble zipping up the back when Lora entered. "Oh my goodness. Sweetie. You look so pretty. Let me help you with the zip."

The shoes were white, high heel slippers with white lacing that tied in a bow just below my knees.

I looked in the mirror. I fixed the hem that fell just above the knee. I even amazed myself on how pretty I looked.

"Come, Sweetie." Lora led me by the hand to the living room.

"Surprise!"

My mouth fell open when I saw who was there. Tiffanie, Shauna, Cheryl, Bonnie and Kimi. The "girls" from T(he) G Spa.

"What...?" I was stunned. I looked at Lora. I was totally ecstatic.

"One more gift... for now at least." Lora handed me a royal blue box with a familiar diamond logo on it.

I opened it up to find a pearl tiara inside. Lora helped me put it on.

"Oh Lora, this is so wonderful, but ..." I was still trying to figure things out.

"Sweetie. This is your party. You're out party."

grgy56
grgy56
1,555 Followers